Beth and Michael

Story Info
Loving wife teases her husband over webcam.
2k words
4
11k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Michael was away on a business trip, and Beth hadn't seen his face in a week. It would be another week before he would be home, but she was going to finally be able to have a one-on-one webcam chat with him. They had been planning it for a few days, and unbeknownst to him, she had been making a few extra arrangements.

That morning, Beth all but jumped out of bed when her alarm went off at 9:00 a.m., and although she had about twelve hours before her webcam call with Michael, she started getting ready. She took a long, hot shower, taking care to wash her body and shave the important places below her neck. She washed and scrubbed and caressed every inch of her skin and her long raven hair. By the time she had finished in the shower, an hour had passed, and she was suddenly grateful that she was one of the most highly demanded and most well-paid designers in the country (even though she was only 25). Therefore, she really didn't have to worry about her bills.

She grinned to herself as she reflected on this and was jolted out of her reverie as her phone started ringing, and she saw that it was the owner of the lingerie shop she frequented quite often.

"Hey Celia!" She smiled as she answered. "Is my special order ready?"

"Hi Beth!" came the cheery voice on the other end, "Yeah it's ready, come by whenever you want to pick it up. See ya soon?"

"Okay thanks! See ya soon, bye!" Beth chirped her reply before hanging up. She ate a quick breakfast and brushed her teeth before throwing on a casual t-shirt and jeans, then she grabbed her purse, phone, and keys and walked out to her ruby red Convertible. She sped off into town with the top down and the music loud, partly to calm her nerves and partly because she had it on her favorite Pandora station.

She stopped for her favorite coffee drink from Starbucks and to pick up a package from the post office, a package that contained something she knew Michael would love seeing her use, then to use it on her when he got home. She grinned impishly to herself as she tucked it between her two front seats before heading to the lingerie shop. She parked and walked in and quickly found Celia, exchanging a few pleasantries with her before asking for her order. Celia recommended she try it on to make sure it fit, and Beth agreed and went back to a dressing room.

She put everything on and admired her reflection in the mirror. The lingerie consisted of an intricately detailed rosy pink bra with a matching see-through lace teddy, garter belt with stockings, and panties, all except the stockings made of a rich, expensive silk. The cut of everything accentuated her curvy 5'3" frame, and the bra comfortably nestled her 44C breasts, giving her pleny of cleavage she knew Michael wouldn't be able to take his eyes off of. She loved the way the color contrasted beautifully with her pale skin and seemed to make her hazel eyes a shade or two lighter.

After modeling her look for Celia and the few other employees (mostly male) there, who all voiced their approval with wolf whistles and applause, which made Beth blush, she carefully put everything back in the box, got dressed, paid for everything, and headed home, picking up lunch along the way.

Upon arriving home, she put her lunch in the oven and set herself to tidying up the bedroom. Neither eating lunch nor cleaning up took her very long, and she was frustrated when the clock showed that not as much time had passed as she would have liked. She did a few mundane things she'd been meaning to catch up on and hashed out a few sketches for a client, and she started getting dolled up at around 6:30 p.m., giving her about two and a half hours.

She fixed her long, wavy hair into a loose bun that she could let loose by pulling out a few pins - which was incidentally Michael's favorite style on her - and did simple makeup which consisted of smoky eyeshadow and liner, mascara, a touch of blush, and a rosy pink lipstick that matched her lingerie, which she put on next and decided to go without shoes.

"Damn, I look good!" She grinned at her reflection before putting on a robe and positioning her laptop at the perfect angle on the bed. She glanced at the clock again - 8:33 p.m. - and decided to eat a quick dinner and brush her teeth again, then she remembered the package she still had in her car. She retrieved it and a few other things and looked at the clock. It read in bold green numbers that looked almost beautiful to Beth '9:00 p.m.'

It was finally time! Sure enough, right on time, her laptop screen lit up with the popup that Michael was requesting a video call with her. Beth did one last mirror check and sank down onto her knees on the bed before accepting his call.

"Hey beautiful." Michael's smiling face flled the screen and Beth swooned at the sight of his piercing blue eyes, his lightly tanned skin, his ruggedly handsome features framed by his touchably soft light brown hair that reached the tops of his cheekbones.

"Hi handsome." Beth couldn't help but grin like a middle school gil with a crush as she wiggled her fingers in a wave and bit her lip. She longed to throw herself into his arms and kiss him. "I've missed you so much" she murmured as she shook her head slightly and sighed.

"I've missed you too, babygirl." Then he raised an eyebrow and added "Why don't you show me what you have on under that robe?" Without uttering another word, Beth stood up and turned the laptop so that he had a clear view of her. She undid the sash on her robe and slowly, teasingly shrugged out of it, wiggling her hips as she went. Then she let it drop to the floor, forming a little pool around her stockinged feet. She grinned as she saw the look of desire and longing and lust-filled astonishment on his face, and she blushed as his eyes grazed over her every curve while she turned in a slow circle, purposely arching her back a bit.

"Do you like what you see?" she asked with a look of teasing playfulness on her face.

"Yes, yes I do, very much." he breathed.

Beth wasn't sure, but she thought she heard a hint of a growl in his voice. The look on her face changed to deliberate teasing as she untied the teddy and let it fall to the floor next, watching his non-blinking eyes drinking her in. She smirked as she continued slowly stripping, caressing her skin and arching her back as she moaned softly at the thought of his hands in place of hers on her exposed body. When she was completely naked save for her garter belt and stockings, she turned the laptop back to its original angle and slowly sank back down onto the bed, sitting with her legs slightly spread.

"Damn baby, you still affect me so much even after three years of being married. Do you want to see what you've done to me, you little minx?" Beth nodded eagerly, making Michael grin almost ferally as he tilted his webcam down and took his thick, hard cock out of his pants and boxers. Beth's jaw dropped as she ached to have him inside of her.

"I wish you could be inside me now, Michael, I need you..." Beth's voice trailed off and her plea ended in a gasp as she gently pinched her nipples and pulled them slightly. She didn't wait before taking her new toy - a dildo shaped and sized exactly to look like Michael's cock - and sucking almost all of it into her mouth. She paused long enough to murmur in a lust-filled voice "I wish this were you instead, I long to feel your body pressing against mine, your hands roaming over my skin, your cock stretching and filling me, your breath on my neck as you tell me you love me and need me."

"God Beth, I want that too. I can't stand being away from you." This time Beth knew she heard a growl in his voice. Michael groaned as he slowly rubbed his cock, his mouth agape as he watched Beth suck on her new toy.

"I can't either, I ache for you." she bit her lip and moaned as she inserted the toy into her warm, wet pussy. She panted and moaned and breathed Michael's name as she fucked herself, growing wetter as she watched Michael stroke his cock seemingly in rhythm with her own thrusts. She stopped long enough to grab their favorite ball gag and let her hair loose before putting the gag in her mouth and fastening it snugly around her head. She then reached for a small vibrator the size of a tube of lipstick and lay back on the bed, scooting up until she felt her ass pressing lightly against the edge of her laptop. She had a fleeting thought of being glad she hadn't used her 'good' laptop.

She grinned to herself as she heard Michael gasp at seeing her wet pussy up close. She let out a muffled moan into the gag as she pressed the small vibrator to her clit and turned it on, and a few seconds later, she resumed fucking herself with the toy. Before long, she couldn't stand the feeling of the toy filling her combined with the vibrator pressed against her clit and still combined with the thought of Michael watching her and getting off to what she was doing. Her body arched and shook as she screamed into her gag when an intense orgasm ripped through her. Another orgasm was automatically triggered before the first one had finished as she heard Michael warning her that he was about to cum. The couple came in unison, then Beth collapsed back onto the bed, breathing heavily. She slowly, gingerly moved so that she could see Michael's face, pleased to see his look of satisfaction and his wide grin with an undertone of longing.

"That was pretty damn incredible, babygirl. I hope you know that when I get home, I am going to tie you down to that bed and ravage you and fuck you so hard you won't be able to walk straight for a week."

"Mmmmm" Beth purred contentedly as she removed the gag and a shiver ran through her body.

"I know, and that means I did my job right." Her expression changed from one of impish playfulness to one of primal need as she spoke again, her voice giving away how aroused she was already getting again "Is there any way you can shorten your business trip and come home to me?"

"I wish there was, baby. I'll have to see. For now, I have to go. My co-worker has been nagging me to finish up this presentation we've been working on, and we've been on for an hour already, and you are very distracting. Not that that's a bad thing!" he quickly added as Beth looked briefly hurt, "But the sooner I get things finished here, the sooner I'll be home. I definitely don't like being away from you like this."

"Okay" beth pouted slightly "I just miss you. I'll text you in the morning?"

"Sounds good, love. I hope you have sweet dreams. Goodnight." He smiled as he blew her a kiss.

"Goodnight Michael, I love you so much." Beth caught his kiss and returned the favor with one of her own.

"I love you too, my beautiful, sexy Elizabeth." Michael murmured with a loving smile before ending their call.

Beth sighed longingly as she shut off the laptop, set it back on her desk, and readied herself for bed. It was going to be a long week. She grinned to herself and nestled comfortably under the covers as she thought and dreamed of what she would send and say to him throughout the week until he came home.