Beth and William Ch. 01

Story Info
A break in leads to infatuation.
778 words
4.54
23.3k
4

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/19/2022
Created 11/17/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Daevious
Daevious
15 Followers

Uninvited

A simple tale to set a mood; this is the first meeting of Beth and William.

She heard the sirens outside the window; normal for a Chicago Friday night. A bit closer than usual; she moved to her window, looking down from her second story perch through the blinds from a darkened room. She kept the lights off so her ex-boyfriend would think she was out. He lived nearby; if he saw the lights on he would try a booty call. It had been four weeks since she had been out – she might let him in. Her eyes went down the block to the flashing lights. Four cop cars, must be pretty serious.

She sighed and turned away from the window to make some tea. At least she tried to; the first step stopped short as she ran into something in her living room. A hand covered her mouth as she stumbled back from him.

"Shhh. I thought this apartment was empty." She couldn't see him clearly, just a bulky outline six feet high and strongly built. She had felt the muscles in his chest as she had bounced off. She tried to struggle to little avail. At 5'7" and 145 pounds she was no china doll - she worked out, did self defense. It helped not one bit; he held had her wrists with one hand, the other covering her mouth. She stopped trying to thrash, giving in to despair.

"No screams, OK? I am just here to avoid the cops. I am going to move my hand from your mouth now." He did, gently and slow. She could smell him now, sweat and musk and something else teasing at the edge of her senses. Then she realized the last scent was her own; standing this close had put her in a state. Dammit, he had her hands trapped and she was dripping wet under her oversized Cubs nightshirt.

He slid her into a chair, his left hand deftly moving in the dark. One wrist, then the other were fastened to the old Victorian rocker. A zipping sound confirmed her fears. He then tied her legs, head near her knees. She heard him inhale sharply; he had her scent now. "Did I interrupt something, miss?"

"No," her voice was shaking badly, "not at all, nothing, nope." Her mouth kept denying what her body was screaming.

His finger covered her mouth "Shhh." He moved away into the dark; she was facing the window towards the police strobes flashing, killing her night vision. She heard him moving around, then he returned to kneel in front of her.

"Something to pass the time, miss." His fingers pressed on the inside of her thigh, she spread her legs in abject need. His hand lifted her hips off the chair, sliding her own vibrator into her deftly, then lowering her down. She quivered, nearly coming from just the touch of the toy. He then turned the dial at the base to a low hum while placing the edge of his hand in her mouth. She bit down hard as her orgasm started, easing as the first rush passed. She heard him laughing quietly.

"That will teach me to put anything in your mouth while you come." She tasted blood, started to apologize. He put that finger back on her lips, laughed softly, and started the rocker moving with his hand, the motion rubbing the smooth vibrator against sensitive parts of her pussy.

"They have gone and so must I…" She felt him place the scissors in her left hand, over the zip tie on that wrist, facing down. "Count to five… or five orgasms if you want," his voice was filled with laughter, as she spasmed again from the unrelenting toy inside her pussy. "I have to visit this neighborhood more often." She felt him reach along her thigh, then he touched her swollen clit once, causing more violent thrashings.

"See you around, beautiful." A soft kiss on her trembling lips; she heard the door behind her open and close.

It was nearly dawn when she finally cut the ziptie, the tail of her nightshirt soaked and the room reeked of her orgasms. On the kitchen table she found an envelope with the word "Rent" written across it. Opening it she found a dozen hundred-dollar bills and a note.

"Thanks for letting me hide out, W."

She stumbled to the bedroom, turning on the small TV to cover the noise of neighbors starting their routines. The anchorwoman launched into her spiel as Beth slid into sleep. "In breaking news, an unknown thief stole over a million dollars in cash…"

Daevious
Daevious
15 Followers