Beth and William Ch. 02

Story Info
They move another step closer.
1.9k words
4.68
19.1k
1

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/19/2022
Created 11/17/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Daevious
Daevious
15 Followers

Unanticipated

This is Beth's second encounter with William.

Another Friday workday done and home at last. Beth had been stepping lightly all week; last Friday night the break in had gone from fearsome to fearful to fulfilling. The marks on her wrists had faded away but she had not allowed her pussy to forget the rocker's motion or his finger. She dampened as she took the stairs to her second floor apartment. She knew it was stupid to be infatuated with a mystery thief; he would never return. But it made for great fantasies and kept her ex out of mind.

She came in her door and stopped. The room was wrong; she dropped her keys to the floor. The sofa had been moved. It was facing the window, back to the door. The rocker was in the corner by the window. She moved carefully into her apartment, grabbing the Cub's commemorative bat from beside the door. She inspected the apartment one room at a time; the kitchen was empty; her bedroom as well. The bathroom was empty, a note tacked to the mirror.

"Beautiful,

If you want me to visit you, open the far left blinds after seven and leave on the light above the stove. Since you liked the ties, I left something and some instructions on your sofa.

-W."

Her breath escaped in a sudden bust; she went from happy and moist to on fire and soaked in a moment. She dropped her slacks and panties, shamelessly frigging her clit with the cloth grip on the bat until she could barely stand. She leaned against the bathroom wall, grabbing her vibrator, and then slid down to the tile. After the first two orgasms she slowed her pace, easing the vibrator into her pussy and using fingers instead of the rough grip. She pulled the toy out after another shaking climax, and then stood up. She stepped out of her slacks, moving into the living room in her blouse and bra. Her nipples ached in their confinement. "What the hell," she said out loud to no one. Off came the blouse and bra; she threw the lock on the door, looked at the time, and walked to the blinds. One hand toyed with her pussy as she opened the far left hand set. She went to the stove in the kitchen alcove, turned on the light. It was nearly six-thirty.

The sofa beckoned to her; moving around the front she saw the envelope propped against the back. Then her eyes took in the attachments. Two chains ran from padded cuffs under the front edge of the couch. Another pair of cuffs lay on the floor just under the back edge, towards the door. She knelt in front of the sofa, so wet she could feel the moisture running down the inside of her thigh. She ripped into the envelope, pulling out a sheet of paper.

"Beautiful,

Since you are reading this, I take your answer to be yes. Leave your door unlocked; cuff your ankles on the back side of the couch. Put on the sleeping mask I left behind the envelope. Attach one cuff to each wrist, bending forward over the back of the couch. Oh, and turn off the lights before you get started.

-W."

He didn't say to strip, she thought. He knew I'd be naked, damn him. She fastened the ankle cuffs, snugging down the buckles so the pads were firmly seated. The sleep mask went on her forehead. She realized the chains were rather short and would not allow her to reach her face after she did the catch. One wrist done, place the other cuff in reach, pull down the mask, do the cuff. "Piece of cake, I can undo them anytime I want."

She shifted a bit to the left, the couch cushion supporting her belly, allowing her breasts to dangle free. She heard a buzzing and clicking noise; she tried to pull her hand to her face to remove the mask, but could not. Her feet began to slide outward, tugged by the cuffs on her ankle. She started struggling; the bastard had put some thing under the couch that was taking up the slack in the chains! The movement stopped with her legs spread wide, stomach flat against the couch top, arms nearly touching the rests at the side of the sofa.

She wanted to scream, then thought again. "My ass is pointed at the door," she thought, strangling the call for help before it came out, "I'm leaking down my legs, what the hell will my rescuer think?" She froze, the only thing on her mind the bonds and the heat flowing from her pussy. She heard the door close, the deadbolt snapping shut. "Who is there?"

Breath moved across her inflamed pussy; someone exhaled on her sex in a steady flow. She began to vibrate and wiggle. A solid slap on her bottom; she tried to sit still. Movement behind her, water running in the bathroom, a whisking sound. Then a hot towel covered her pussy and ass. She felt a lather brush spreading something creamy on her ass, her sex, her thighs. Her tormentor laid the side of a razor against her skin, a warning against wiggles. A finger slid into her pussy, a thumb pressed against her anus firmly. She sighed, a small tremor flowing through her. The thumb contracted and she snapped rigid. The straight razor slid over her ass, then down to her engorged labia. Her tormentor left the thatch on her mons, trimming only the hair below the cleft in her labia. She heard the razor splash in the water bowl; a towel dried her nether regions and removed the remaining cream. Steps back to the bathroom; then into the living room again, stopping in front of her.

Hands cupped her breasts, teasing the nipples to hard points. Something was nagging at her mind. Fingernails! Her tormentor had long nails! "Who are you?"

A feminine giggle, then sudden pressure on her nipples – the wench had clipped something on them! "Don't get your panties in a bunch, sweets. He'll be here." Another giggle, moving around behind her. The nails slid along her engorged labia, scraping lightly over her clit. "You do like this, eh? I think I should collect my fee." She heard a belt coming undone, cloth sliding down skin. The couch moved as the woman knelt on it, cradling Beth's head into generous breasts. The woman slid backward, hooking her legs over Beth's shoulders, raising her sex to Beth's face. "Eat it, sugar, pay your debts sweetness." Beth was unable to move away, nose pressed against the woman's clit, inhaling the smell of her, musky and fruity, with an undertone of cinnamon and spice. Clumsily, Beth worked her tongue and lips over the offered labia and clit. She fell into a rhythm, trying to remember the things that made her squeal the few times her ex had gone down on her. She felt her own pussy responding, leaking down her freshly shaven thighs. Soon the woman began to thrash, then she pulled away from Beth's lips. Hands stroked her hair and pulled her forward for a probing kiss, the kisser tasting the come on Beth's lips. "That was quite a payment, sweetie. Worth the effort, completely." Beth heard the rustling of jeans being pulled back on, a purse snapping shut. "See you next time, darlin'." The door opened behind Beth, steps moving away.

Panic. The door hadn't closed! Beth's heart wanted to leap out of her mouth. Her pussy clenched, spasmed, leaked; damn it, I should be scared, not horny! Then a hand touched her bottom. So softly, like a feather. Beth shuddered, the orgasm rippling through her. She heard him chuckle, that damn self-satisfied laugh. "Shut the fucking door, you sonofabitch!" More laughter. "Damn it, my ass is hanging out! I could…" The gag slid into her mouth abruptly, silencing her.

"The door is not your concern, beautiful." She heard the blinds moving. "That's better." More panic. She couldn't tell if the lights were on or off. Across the street was an apartment building; hell, from the other sidewalk you could see into her window if the blinds were open. "I see Mindy did a good job." His voice was behind her. His fingers slid along her thigh, evoking shudders and spasms in her pussy. "Are you going to be quiet?" She grunted assent through the gag. Off it came.

"Please don't let them see me, don't let them look, please, please," she was whimpering, ashamed of her nakedness, more ashamed of the feelings it caused. The spanking was sudden, shocking. His hand made a sweeping sound as it fell on the flesh of her bottom. She jumped, tugging against the chains. A second slap on her bottom warmed the other bun. His hand rose and fell in a rhythm, one side then the other. Her tears flowed from the pain, the shame, but mostly from the passion. The twelfth blow sent her into orgasm. She shuddered and leaked come down her legs, pussy twitching with need. He kept spanking her bottom until she shook again. The absence of his hand shocked her into reality again.

"More, please, more… your cock, your fingers, anything, more, more." The blinds were forgotten, the door too. His fingers worked her pussy, two inside her wetness, his thumb on her clit. She felt his tongue running along her thighs, cleaning away the juices running down her legs. He pulled his fingers free, replacing them with his tongue. One of the soaked fingers pressed against her anus; during the next twitching orgasm it slid inside her. She could not tell if the finger had forced its way in or if her ass had pulled it inside. Either way, she reveled in the wiggling digit and the tongue on her pussy. She came again, nearly passing out.

He stopped. She whimpered, mewling hungrily, wanting more, more, more. She heard his zipper pull; her pussy spasmed at the thought. The tip of his cock touched her labia. She squealed into the couch pillow, nearly screaming. He slid into her, feeling huge, filling her hungry pussy. How long he fucked her over the couch she did not know, she went from orgasm to orgasm, finally feeling him twitch inside her, setting off an explosion inside that made her pass out.

She awoke, in her bed, still naked. Her wrists were raw even through the pads, her legs weak and wobbly as she stumbled to the bathroom. Coming out of the bathroom she saw her window blinds were wide open. Her pussy twitched with memories of the fear and the fulfillment. The chains were gone from the couch; a note lay on the center cushion. She sat, naked, facing the windows and picked it up to read.

"Beautiful,

I hope you enjoyed last night; I did. See you when I am in the neighborhood again.

- W."

She turned on the TV; it was time for the 5 pm news. She got up to grab a coke from the fridge. She snagged her favorite delivery menu, dialed up to order on the portable while going to grab her Cubs nightshirt. The anchor launched into his delivery. "In our cover story tonight, a string of high rise burglaries near the lake front has police searching for clues…"

Daevious
Daevious
15 Followers