Beth Ch. 2

Story Info
Busty Beth pleases her son.
1.7k words
4.49
448.4k
48
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dean woke up the next morning in a state of horny excitement. He could hardly believe what he had done with his mom last night. It was no certainly no dream but his mom's presence in his room had been dream-like…she had looked so gorgeous with her huge tits and killer body exposed. Dean remembered her sitting on top of him, her lovely ass toward his face, and jacking him off until he just couldn't hold back any longer and he had let his load blow all over her stomach and tits.

He had a huge erection at the thought of his beautiful mom's body. Sitting up in bed, he wondered if he should masturbate again because if he didn't let loose soon, he was going to go crazy. His cock felt almost painfully hard and he had tingles of desire deep in the pit of his stomach. He decided to find his mom and ask her to help him cum. After all, there was nothing to be embarrassed about after last night. She had coaxed him into cumming over her and watched him lose his load. He slipped out of bed and shrugged on his robe then left the room.

* * *

Beth was already awake but she hadn't got out of bed yet. She lay naked beneath the covers, remembering the events of last night. A tinge of guilt had crept into her mind immediately after leaving Dean's room but now, in the cold light of morning, she just felt turned on by the memories. She had never felt so desired and feminine as when Dean had let his load go and his hot cum had showered over her lower stomach and tits. Seeing her son cum had been the most erotic experience of her life. And she wanted more.

The door opened and Dean stood there, smiling a little nervously.

Beth smiled at him, her eyes taking in his tall body, her stomach knotting in excitement of what was about to happen. "Hi, honey," she said. Her voice sounded husky with excitement.

He stepped into the room. "Hi, mom." She saw his eyes roam over the bed, looking at her shape beneath the covers. Oh God, she thought, he knows what I look like naked. He has seen me with his own cum on my belly. Christ, she felt so aroused.

"Have you been thinking about last night?" she asked him.

He nodded. She saw the way his robe tented forward with his erection. "I couldn't believe it, Mom, you were so beautiful."

She grinned. "You know what to say to please a girl, don't you?" She nodded toward his erection. "I want to see it again, Dean."

He unbelted the robe then slipped it off and he stood before her naked and hard. His cock looked beautiful rising hard and thick from his groin. The sight of it made Beth want to play with it forever. She wanted nothing more than to feel it in her hands, in her mouth, in her body.

Dean gestured at the covers. "I want to see you too, Mom."

She complied instantly, throwing the covers off the bed and lying there naked for him. She thrilled at the way his eyes ran over her naked form, taking in her hairy pussy, flared hips and big pendulous breasts. Her nipples hardened as her son looked at her.

* * *

Dean stared at his nude mom, his cock still hurting from being so hard. God, his mom was even more gorgeous than he remembered from last night. Her tits were so huge, her nipples big brown circles topped with hard, thick teats. And her pussy was mass of thick dark hair between her smooth hips. "Oh God, Mom," he moaned with desire.

He moved toward her, his cock jutting out in front of him. She reached up and wrapped her fingers lovingly around his shaft, stroking up and down his length. He almost came there and then at the feel of her fingers encircling him. "Oh, Dean, I love this," she said. "I could play with it all day." She pumped his foreskin back and forth gently, her eyes watching with wonder as his engorged purple cockhead appeared then disappeared within its skin covering. "So beautiful," she whispered.

Dean watched her big tits as she jacked him. The way they moved heavily on his mom's chest looked so erotic. He felt a drop of precum escape from his cock. It ran down under the head then over his mom's fingers, lubricating his shaft and her hand as she softly stroked him.

She looked into his eyes. "Did you like shooting your cum all over me last night?"

He nodded. "It felt so great."

She smiled. "It felt great for me too, sweetheart. Tell me what you liked about it."

He didn't need to think. "Your body, Mom. It's so amazing."

She sat up in bed, her heavy tits wobbling then settling. "You liked my tits, didn't you?"

"Oh God, yeah." He watched them. They were so huge, so fantastic.

She pulled him forward slightly so that the head of his cock touched one of her nipples. He felt the hard teat press into his cockhead. She continued to wank him against her tit. "How does that feel?"

"Great," Dean managed to say. His breath was shallower now, his mind fixed on his mom's lovely tits and the sight of his cock being jerked off against her nipple. He couldn't last long like this. His mom was too erotic, too sexy. But he didn't want to cum yet and have this experience end.

* * *

Beth felt desire like never before. The sight of her son's cock against her breast, the feel of it in her hands…it was too much for her. Her body felt like someone had pulled a switch and sent electric tingles over every inch of her skin and along every nerve deep inside her. She felt hot wetness between her legs, her pussy crying out to be filled with this gorgeous specimen of manhood. 'I want to take him," Beth told herself, 'I want to take my son inside my body.' The thought made her feel so dirty but at the same time so turned on.

"I've got to have it inside me," she told Dean.

He swallowed thickly then nodded, his eyes flickering toward her hairy pussy.

"This way," Beth said. She let go of his cock then turned over on the bed on all fours so that her bottom faced him. She lewdly pushed her arse out toward her son, knowing that he could see her most secret place, that he was looking at her open pussy and the hairy crack of her bum. She felt so wet at the thought of Dean looking at her anus.

She felt his hands on her hips then his cock nudging at her pussy. He felt so big. She pushed back with her hips and he was inside her. She cried out at the size of him filling her. Her pussy gripped him and she felt that feeling of being desired again. "Oh God, Dean," she moaned. "It feels so good." She pushed her hips back to meet him at every stroke, taking him into her as deep as she could. "Oh God, what a cock!" she almost screamed.

* * *

Dean watched his shaft thrusting in and out of his mom. His hands gripped her soft hips and he pulled her toward him with each stroke so he could get deeper into her. She felt hot and wet and tight on him and that coupled with the sight of her ass bouncing against his groin made him want to blow his load more than anything in the world. His mom's arse was hairy, her anus a little brown puckered hole. Seeing this, and his own cock disappearing in and out of her pussy sent Dean over the edge.

His mom cried out louder as she felt his cock harden that little bit extra as it prepared to shoot. Dean groaned with desire for his mom, with the sensations of his cum travelling from his balls to the head of his cock, with the sight of his mom's body as he ravaged it.

"Mom, I'm gonna cum," he moaned, "I can't stop it!"

"Oh God, Dean, just let it go. Shoot it in me." She bucked her hips even harder against him. "Don't try to stop it! Do it! Put your cum in me!"

He felt his cock swell even more inside her and she screamed out, "Yes, yes, cum inside me! Oh Christ, what a cock! I want to feel you cum!"

Dean let it go then. There was nothing else he could do. It was all too much. He pushed his cock forward as the first jet of cum shot into his mom's body. He held her hips and fixed his eyes on the sight of her hairy bottom while his hot load unloaded into her. He cried out with ecstasy at the sensations of her cunt gripping him, milking him, and the feelings in his cock as his cum erupted.

He seemed to cum forever, shooting wad after wad of hot cum into his mom while he held her hips and moaned with the pleasure. She seemed to be almost sobbing with joy, her hands gripping the mattress sheet hard, twisting it in her hands. Her face was turned to one side, so Dean could see her closed eyes and open mouth contorted in orgasmic pleasure. "Oh yes, oh yes, oh yes," she sobbed.

The wave of ecstasy calmed and his mom moved her hips forward, collapsing to the bed. Dean's cock slid out of her, slick with their mingled juices.

She rolled onto her back and looked up at him, smiling. Her pussy lips shone a glistening pink. Her nipples were still rock hard on her huge tits. "Oh, Dean, that was wonderful."

Then they both heard the sounds of keys jangling in the lock downstairs.

"Oh no, Dad's home!" Dean said.

His mom sat up, panicking. "Quick, get back to your room."

Dean gathered up his robe then made for the door, his cock still half-erect.

"Wait," his mom said.

Dean stopped and turned toward her.

She got off the bed, went to him and took his cock in her hand, fondling it. "I want some more of this later," she whispered. "Now get back to your room." She swatted him on the ass as he left.

Readers. I love to hear from anyone who likes my stories or has similar interests. Mail me. - Adam