Beth Has A Quiet Evening

Story Info
Beth has a quiet evening until a knock comes to the door.
2.3k words
4.01
47k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Beth was enjoying a quiet evening alone at home and was reading a book when she heard a knock at the front door. "Who could that be this late? Well, whoever it is going to get an earful for bothering me at this time of night!"

Beth walked to the front door and opened it quickly. "Who the hell is knocking on MY door at this..." she started to say as a man dressed all in black with a black nylon mask covering his features pushed his way in and grabbed her forcefully. The man quickly closed the front door and locked it before clamping his hand over Beth's mouth while twisting an arm behind her back. She heard a raspy voice in her ear say "I've been watching you. I couldn't wait anymore. We are going to have some fun but you may not enjoy it as much as I will."

The intruder forced Beth deeper into the house and began searching each room to ensure no one else was home. Beth felt panic rising as she was pushed by the masked stranger through the house. "My, God! He's going to kill me! What do I do?" she thought. The rising fear made it hard to think and struggling against the stronger man didn't have any effect.

The masked man finished searching the house and forced Beth back into the master bed room. He threw her toward the bed and before she could turn around, she heard the sound of tape being pulled off a roll. She felt the tape cover her mouth as she started trying to kick and punch the intruder. The sting of the slap against her cheek shocked Beth. The man grabbed her and threw her up on the bed. He held her down as he began tying her hands to the headboard. After he finished with her hands, he tied her legs to the foot board. Beth struggled against the ropes but could not loosen them. She realized he had tied her spread eagle on the bed and began to fear she knew what was to come.

The man climbed down from the bed and circled it admiring the scene. He leaned so Beth could hear and said "I was going to rob you but you have nice fat tits. I bet you've never even had a cock up your ass. I'm going to change that tonight." The man chuckled as Beth tried to scream through the tape covering her mouth. "You may as well calm down. This is going to happen no matter what you do." the man said with a chuckle.

Beth watched in horror as the man went to the dresser and returned with a pair of scissors. He began humming as he started cutting her shirt starting with the sleeve. He made quick precise work of the shirt finally pulled it free and threw it on the floor. He then moved down and began cutting Beth's pajama pants off. These soon joined the shirt on the floor.

Beth was now only clad in her bra and panties. The man paused at this point and reached out to squeeze a breast. He was rough – he had no reason to be gentle, he was going to take what he wanted tonight. In horror, Beth realized the action was making her nipples hard. "No, no, no! This is not happening!" she thought as she squeezed her eyes shut tightly. The man let his other hand wander down and Beth felt him rub and squeeze her pussy mound through the panties. "Oh yes, we ARE going to have fun. This is even prettier than I thought." she heard the man say.

Tears came to Beth's tightly shut eyes as the man groped and fondled her body. The man reached between her legs to feel her ass and even poked a finger against her panties pushing them further between her ass cheeks. Beth could feel the effect the man's rough touching was having on her. She tried to fight the feelings her traitorous body was producing. "I have to ignore this. This will be over soon and I don't want to give him the satisfaction of knowing how this is making me feel!" she thought desperately.

The man relaxed and stepped back from the bed. The view of Beth trembling and vulnerable on the bed excited him. She was in his power now and he was going to use her in any way he could think of. He took the scissors again and used them to snip the straps of her bra. With another quick snip the bra came away and joined the other clothes on the floor.

Beth felt the cool air on her bare breasts. Her already stiffing nipples became fully hard now. She began to pull at the ropes on her wrists to try and cover herself but this only served to make her breasts jiggle and sway. The man watched Beth struggle with amusement. The sight of her full breasts moving and heaving made his cock get harder and harder. He pulled the mask up slightly to expose his chin and mouth. He leaned over Beth and sucked one of her nipples hard. Beth tried to yell but the tape only allowed a muffled sound to escape. The man switched to the other nipple sucking and nibbling. He spent several minutes switching between the two now fully aroused nipples.

Beth tried to resist. She struggled against the bonds and tried to move away from the flicking tongue and sucking lips. Unfortunately the efforts proved futile. The arousal she felt earlier was growing now to Beth's disgust. The rough treatment at the hands of the unknown intruder was so unlike what Beth was normally used to. She liked quiet, stable men who would never think of even holding her hand until the third date. The fact this beast of a man and his rough treatment of her body was provoking such an arousing response confused her.

The man finally finished with her tits. The nipples glistened in the light with the saliva from the man's oral feast. She opened her eyes wide at the sound of the scissors being opened and closed yet again. The thin material of her panties yielded quickly and just as quickly was discarded leaving Beth naked to the man's leering gaze. Her pussy was trimmed and shaved leaving only a small amount of hair in a thin stripe. The lips of her pussy were already swollen with desire and shone with wetness from her arousal. The man could smell the sweet juices and felt his cock throb.

Beth squirmed again at the feeling of wetness in her pussy. Her clit was throbbing now even though it had not been touched yet. She could feel the heat of her pussy and knew the sight was arousing the intruder. Nothing she had done up until now had been able to stop the feelings of arousal from this unwelcome guest and his rough handling.

Beth heard a sound which made her blood run cold. It was the sound of a zipper slowly being pulled down. She heard a chuckle as the man removed his pants and underwear. She wanted to close her eyes but for some reason could not help but look at the man now. His legs were strong and lightly tanned. As her eyes traveled up the man's legs she caught a glimpse of his heavy balls before she locked in on his very hard cock. It rose straight up from the course hair of his crotch and thumped against his stomach as he moved. Beth could see a drip of pre-cum form on the tip as she watched with fascination.

The man climbed back on the bed and got down between her legs. His tongue flicked out to lick her clit several times before he plunged it into her pussy. The pleasure shot through Beth like lightning. The intruder slid his tongue deeper and deeper into Beth's quivering pussy. She tried to resist her arousal but the tongue slipped and slithered inside her making her moan. The intruder lapped at Beth's pussy for several minutes before sitting back and admiring the quivering women. Beth was flushed and her pussy was open and ready. Her juices flowed from her pussy coating her asshole before pooling on the bed.

The rapist stroked his fat cock several times before positioning at the entrance to Beth's quivering cunt. With a swift stroke he plunged the big cock balls deep inside her. Beth screamed at the sudden attack and could feel the cock throbbing as it slid inside. The head of his cock was pushing against her cervix and the fat balls slapped against her ass with a wet sound. Beth writhed on the bed at the feeling of being filled with hot cock. She had not been fucked for months and certainly not by someone so large.

The invader grinned when he saw her reaction and slowly slid the large cock out of Beth. The head popped out of her pussy with a wet plop. "I think you liked that, bitch. You may have been struggling before but you are enjoying it now." he said with a laugh. With another quick stroke he buried he cock back inside Beth. Beth again could not help but moan. The feeling of being filled again was indescribable.

He continued to re-enter her after pausing over and over. Finally he began to steadily fuck her with hard strokes. His balls slapped against Beth over and over as he fucked her harder. Beth could feel her orgasm building now. The feel of the big cock siding in her dripping pussy was fantastic.

Suddenly he stopped and pulled the big dick out of Beth. She moaned in disappointment but began to feel fear again as the man began untying her legs from the foot board. "What is he going to do? I was so close!" she thought with some shock at the thought.

After freeing Beth's legs she felt him push her thighs higher and higher until they almost touched her chest. The cool air on her asshole told her all she needed to know about the man's intentions. She tried to tell him to go slowly but the tape prevented this. She felt him rubbing the head of his cock around the rim of her virgin ass. The feel of him sent more shocks through her and her pussy gushed fresh juices at the thought of the act to come.

She felt the head of his cock pressing insistently against her asshole. She tried to relax as the man increased the pressure on his cock -- desperate to get into her tightness. The tight ring of Beth's ass began to wink open at the effort and with a grunt the man buried his cock deep in Beth's shaking ass. He did not pause before setting up a steady fucking of her battered hole. Beth was crying now at the pain but also at the increasing pleasure she was feeling. The large cock inside her felt like it was touching her stomach from the inside!

The man continued fucking Beth's ass with hard strokes burying his cock all the way on each down stroke. He watched as the shaft slipped in and out of her now looser ass. He reached down and began playing with her clit as he fucked her. He wanted the ultimate violation now. He was trying to get her to come while he raped her ass.

Beth realized with horror that she could not hold back her orgasm. Her head rolled and finally she arched her back as she came. The man smiled when he saw this. After several more strokes he pulled his cock from her ass and moved to the head of the bed. He pulled the tape from her mouth quickly which brought a cry from Beth. He knelled over her face as he began to stroke his cock.

Beth could not look away as the man continued to stroke the long cock. The balls were almost on her chin and the fat head was even with her eyes. The man leered at Beth as he rubbed his balls in delight at her reaction. He lowered his balls to her lips and allowed them to bounce and sway. Beth could not believe what she did next. Her lips slowly opened and her tongue flicked out to lick the fat balls. They were sweaty and tasted of her pussy juice but Beth continued to lick them over and over. The man felt a tightening in his balls. He knew he was going to blow a huge load soon.

Beth was able to lick up the man's balls and tasted the shaft of his cock. She wanted the big dick in her mouth now but the man would not allow it. With a grunt the man began to shoot ropy lines of cum on Beth's face. It covered her eyes and nose and seemed like it would never stop. Finally the man let the last few drops fall into Beth's open waiting mouth.

He climbed down from the bed and put his pants back on. He reached up to the ropes holding Beth to the headboard and untied them. She rubbed the raw spots where her skin had been reddened by the ropes. The man said "That was great bitch. Your tight ass was the best alright. I want you to wait 5 minutes after I leave before you do anything. If you don't, I will be back and it will not be so easy for you." He turned and left the bedroom and in a moment she heard the front door slam.

Beth lay back on the bed. She closed her eyes and thought "Oh, I hope you do come back!" with a laugh.