Beth Shows Me Her New Clothes

Story Info
Beth & Terry show off what the bought.
1.5k words
4.28
108.9k
12
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mseaking
mseaking
404 Followers

First let me say that I know my spelling and grammar are bad! I do this for the fun of telling others about the things my wife and I do. If I were any good at writhing I would sale the stories instead of putting them here for free! So don't read them and then bitch about it!

Lunch and then the ride home both girls were very quiet. I couldn't believe that Beth was jealous of the girl in the store touching Terry's leg. Hell that was a dream come true for me and I hoped that Terry was able to tell I was ok through all of Beth's being upset.

I carried the shopping bags into the house as the girls went to the kitchen. I could not here them talking except for a word here or there as I carried the bag to the back of the house and then came back into the kitchen with them. They were both smiling and it was like every thing was back to normal.

"Well I'm going to go out and mow the yard I guess. Then I will start the BBQ if you get things ready." I kissed Terry on the tip of her nose.

"No, we want you to go set on the patio. You didn't get to see anything we bought and we both want to show our things to you! Go get a beer and set your self up and we will give you a fashion show out there!"

"Are you up for it Beth?" I asked her.

"Well I guess so. It's like I told you Sam, no one has ever seen as much of me as you have! I mean no other man has. I mean, oh hell you know what I mean and I am more than a little nervous about it!"

"Oh come on Beth. It's not like you will be necked! You will have something on all the time!" Terry started to laugh as she pulled her friend to the back of the house.

"Just remember you don't have to do anything you don't want to Beth!" I called to her as I went to get us all a beer.

I went out and set up my chair so that the sun would be on the girls when they came out hoping it would highlight through there close letting me see more than they thought I would be seeing!

My cell phone rang. It was Terry, "Ok, you said you wanted to go to the car show so first we are going to show you what we bought to go there! We have got a few things that we can mix and match so think about that while you look at our outfits!"

The phone went dead and I took a drink of my beer smiling to my self at what a nut my wife had turned into! I was still mystified about Beth wanting me to be involved with all of this!

Terry was the first out and she had on a floor length dress that was black. It looked like any other dress until she got close. Then her bare nipples could just be seen through the material. She moved through the sunlight and her legs came into view, then they were gone as when she moved back into the shade! I looked back to watch her breast as they moved on her chest as she walked up to set by me.

"Beth is very shaky about this so even if you don't like her clothes be nice!"

She turned to the sliding screen door, "Ok! It's your turn my dear!"

I caught my breath as this lovely young woman walked through the door! She had on a white cotton shirtdress. It was open down to about the middle of her boobs letting her breast move in the opening as she walked. The thin material of her dress let me see her nipples clearly as she walked out and down the patio. She stopped and turned showing me her ass, just barley covered in her short dress. I think I could have found shirts in my closet that would have covered her more than the one she had on! Her long legs flexed as she walked and so did my dick as I felt it move in my pants! She moved in front of us and stopped putting her hands on her hips in a model like pose.

"Wow! I love it!" I kind of whooped as she turned again.

"Would you wear it out side?" I asked.

"God Sam I don't know! It's so different letting you and Terry see me like this! I mean I could button the top, but GOD IT'S SO SHORT!" she ran her hand across her exposed thighs, "I guess I might if the right place came along, yes I might wear it out!"

"Come her baby you have a string hanging down." Terry moved over to her and ran her hand over Beth's ass and down her leg as she picked off a little sting! "Ok! Next outfit!"

They went into the house and left me to my beer and thoughts. I was thinking about how hot it was the way Terry had touched Beth's bottom! I was trying to remember but I didn't think I had ever seen the two girls touch so much!

"Oh hell it's just Terry trying to help Beth out. She is just showing her that she supports her in this new adventure!" I thought to my self.

I was brought back from my daydream as Terry walked out in a lounging gown I had seen before. It was a white gauze dress that came to just above her knees! It was shear letting me see her every charm as she turned and moved for my approval! Her big boobs moved letting her nipples rub on the rough material of her dress making them hard as little rocks. Her closely trimmed bush was easy to see as she walked out and turned to come back to me. She turned one more time letting me see her sweet-necked ass before she sat back in her chair!

I made no effort to cover my hard cock pushing out my shorts as I leaned over and kissed her softly on the neck!

"Fuck Terry you are killing me here! I'm so hard I hurt!"

"I know sweet hart but we have to help our friend you know!"

"Yea well somebody might want to think about helping this friend!"

She took my cock in her hand and squeezed it!

Beth walked out and again she went through the whole walking to the end of the patio and back but this time I couldn't take my eyes off of her! She had put on some spandex shorts that became see through when she bent over or stretched in any way. The material was solid until she moved, and then it was shear! I had never seen any thing like it! She would take a step and I could even see the crack in her ass then it was gone! It was incredible watching her walk away and back! She had on a halter-top that had no back and fit her tits like a second skin. It was a dark cloth that buttoned behind her neck. Her boobs fell out of the sides just a little but the effect of it being so tight made it look like it was painted on!

"Ho SHIT BETH THAT"S HOT!" I whistled at her as she turned for me again.

She was looking at Terry not me as she moved over to set next to her friend.

"I bought my self some shorts like that! Aren't they hot Sam? I think I will wear them to the boat Sunday!

She reached over and put her hand on Beth's leg sliding it up and down her thigh, "Would you like a beer or a glass of wine? I think I might have some wine my self!"

Terry ran her hand over Beth's thigh and just let it drift up and over her shoulder and across her back as she got up and went into the house! Now I knew I wasn't seeing things! I know I would have remembered that kind of touch! Beth caught me looking at her as Terry's hand drifted over her shoulder and kind as smiled at me blushing just a little.

It was only a few minutes when Terry was back with their wine. She sat back down as I excused my self to start the BBQ. I got the coals going and went into get another beer. I closed the fridge and turned just in time to see Terry kissing Beth on the lips! She ran her hand over her shoulder before setting back in her chair and putting her feet up letting her dress fall back exposing her soft ass to her friend. She never moved as I walked back out to set with them and her whole hip and leg was exposed to both of us!

Beth was still blushing red as I set down; "Lades is there just a little more I might want to know about the two of you?

Next is, TERRY TELLS ME ABOUT THEM TOUCHING

mseaking
mseaking
404 Followers