Beth Slips Silently into the Room

Story Info
she discovers her Master.
1.4k words
4.11
18.4k
2
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Chklbrry
Chklbrry
24 Followers

Slipping silently into the room, she quickly crossed the distance between the rich, dark mahogany door and his finely detailed antique desk, her bare feet silent against the polished hardwood floor. She patiently stood behind his right shoulder, and although her head was down, she noticed every detail in the room. His familiar musk brought a soft smile to her face; she would forever link that smell with him and their years together. The ringing phone broke her reverie. She closed her eyes and let his deep voice resonate inside her; more memories washed over her and goosebumps formed along her forearms as she felt herself becoming mesmerized by the sound of his words.

In her mind's eye she could easily recall the first moment that she saw him. It had been quite by accident and certainly innocent; she had seen him with his son, David, at the library. He had squeezed his large frame into one of those tiny chairs in the kids section and was helping several kids figure out a puzzle. She had been crossing over to the magazine section to find some quiet time, respite from her hellhole of a house, when she noticed him, and she thought it cute how he doted on his son. She sat in an oversized reading chair careful to leave a view of him. His low laugh caused her to smile, too, but she could not hear his conversation. When he looked up at her she blushed but returned both his smile and his glance. Even when he turned his attention back to the puzzle, she still felt the tingle inside her and wondered at, what was for her, boldness.

She sat watching him for another half hour before he left with his son, and when he smiled at her a second time as he helped David on with his coat she could not prevent herself from a small wave goodbye. His grin broadened and he winked at her as he took his son's hand and they turned to leave. She watched them walk away and waited breathlessly, a sad emptiness beginning to creep over her. As he looked over his shoulder directly at her and smiled that soft smile that she later came to covet, she felt her body melt in a way that would become familiar to them both. She wiggled into the chair and allowed herself the briefest of fantasies. She looked for him the next day.

It was not until the following Wednesday that she saw him again, and she realized that he was there to bring his son to the story-telling hour. While the little boy sat with a crowd of children, listening to Charlotte's Web being read, she managed to find herself in the same aisle as him. Again she blushed when he smiled at her, and she returned the smile. It felt surreal to her as she walked up to him; she had never been so forward in her entire life. A small, amused smile played upon his face as he watched her approach him. Reaching out to shake his hand, she almost squeaked, "Hi, I'm Beth." Her tiny white hand was almost lost inside his large, tanned hand, but all she could see were his eyes. She trembled as he said, "Hello. My name is Chuck."

His large right hand grabbed her left wrist, leading her around the side of his chair. Simultaneously spinning his chair, he pulled her between his spread legs, his hands resting familiarly on her hips. She felt the blush start in her cheeks before creeping down her neck. Her stomach tightened and she felt herself dampen as his eyes traveled up her body. She raised her hands, clasping them behind her neck as he had trained her and bit her lower lip as she squeezed her derriere together. A soft smile played across his lips, and she suppressed the sudden urge to jump onto his lap and crush her breasts against his face. Instead she waited, standing before him almost patiently, her desire bubbling inside her.

"Kneel before me, Beth."

She immediately obeyed, her white fingers splayed on his dark pants. His left hand reached out, playing with her luxurious hair, letting it slip between his fingers, falling gently against her pale skin. Her eyes focused on the bulge in his crotch, but still she waited for his cue. She loved when he touched her hair. She loved the feel of his pants against her skin. Where she sat she could now clearly smell his scent, and she breathed deeply of it. Leaning slightly closer, his heat warmed her naked skin but still her nipples remained erect, and he teased her right nipple by dragging her hair across it.

"Take my pants off."

She had to remind herself to not react too quickly, too eagerly, as she unbuckled his belt; she wanted to impress him with her control. She wondered what he wore beneath and was not disappointed when she saw his simple plaid boxers. His legs always aroused her though, and she slowly relished sliding his slacks off his calves, lifting each foot in turn before carefully turning and setting the folded pants atop his desktop. Turning back to him, her breath caught as she saw him slowly stroking his erection. He had released it from his shorts and the thickness stretched through his grasp as his hand circled it. Again, her hands rested on his thighs, her fingernails lightly grazing his skin as she pressed her breasts against his inner thighs. Leaning even closer, her thick hair caressed his thighs as she lowered her head inches from his erection.

"Have you been a Good Girl today, little one?"

If it had been anyone else speaking she would have ignored it, but she acknowledged him, nodding her head.

"Say it, Beth."

His musk filled her senses, leaving her incredibly aroused.

"Yes. Yes, Sir. I have been a very good girl today."

She trembled when his left fingertips slid across her cheek and past her ear before tangling in her hair, slowly drawing her closer. His erection slid across her left cheek, and her fingernails curled, gripping his hips tightly. He subtly flexed his hips, causing his cock to slide up and down the side of her face.

She was in rapture.

The silky texture of his manhood did not hide how hard he was. Silently she begged him, "Let me suck your cock." Her breath came in short, staccato bursts as she struggled to maintain her composure. She closed her eyes to further concentrate on his cock as he slid it past her mouth, alongside her nose...across her eyebrow. She slipped her tongue out, flicking the base of his cock as his balls rested against her chin. His grip tightened, and he pulled her tighter against him.

She curled the tip of her tongue around him, savoring his taste and texture. Knowing that her mouth allowed her the best opportunity to pleasure him and thus fulfill her own needs, she eagerly awaited his commands.

She looked up, her sparkling green eyes piercing his gaze, mesmerizing him while she slowly worked her tongue along the bottom of his cock. She could feel his pulse throbbing throughout her mouth; her lips tingled. It was as if her entire head resonated to the pulsing flesh she so carefully swallowed. Slowly...oh, so slowly...she lowered her head as he disappeared between her pink lips.

He breathed deeply, his body a curious mix of tension and relaxation. She increased the tempo, her lips sliding along his length. Flicking the tip of his cock, her tiny hand encircled the base of it slowly pumping. Her lips clamped around his glans, her tongue tip swirling as her fist rapidly jerked him off. His fingers tangled in her hair neither forcing nor helping; he just caressed her luxurious hair as she savored his flavor and texture. From long experience he knew that she enjoyed having him in her mouth, and he allowed her this pleasure.

But finally, he pulled her off him.

"Come here, Beth."

She stopped, allowing his cock to slip from her lips. Smiling up at him, she kneeled back on her heels, awaiting his command.

"Lay across my knees, girl. I want to spank your ass."

Her cheeks involuntarily clenched with anticipation as she smothered a whimper. Quickly clambering to her feet she stretched her legs while standing before him. Smiling wickedly, her hands rested on his left thigh as she lowered herself across his knees, wiggling her ass, inviting his gaze. She lowered her head as his large right hand rested on her left cheek. She shivered as his hand slowly circled her curve.

As his hand rose and fell, gripping her flesh as the spank echoed in the still night, a deep groan rumbled in her throat.

"Good Girl."

Chklbrry
Chklbrry
24 Followers