Bethany Benton's Birthday Surprise

Story Info
Young woman discovers she's like exactly her mother.
11k words
4.44
104.7k
50
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Like mother like daughter. Based on the characters originally described in Mary Deanna's Anniversary Fuck by Anonymous.

It was Wednesday. That meant that we'd have Robert Dunbar over for dinner again. Robert is a black man who's supposed to be a friend of my parents, but I suspect that really isn't true. He's been the only black man we've ever had visit us. In fact, I've heard Dad argue with Mom over Robert's visits. Of course, it always ends the same way--Robert comes to visit us anyway.

I didn't understand Mom's insistence that Robert come to dinner on Wednesdays, or that we had to be home to have boring old dinner with them that day, but there it was.

Mom is Deanna Benton--more accurately Mary Deanna Benton, but only Dad and Grandma call her that. Dad's name is Joseph, but he's always been Joe to the rest of the world.

Mom came home from work and began to fix supper. Wednesday suppers were always something special for her, and today she decided to cook her specialty, Mexican food.

"Bethany!" she hollered. "Would you bring your father's clothes down here to wash them?"

I yelled downstairs. "Why me?"

"Because I'm cooking." Then there was a pause. "You don't have to put them in the washer, just bring them down!"

"That's the hardest part," I called back.

"You keep telling me you want to be treated like an adult. I think you can handle it," Mom replied.

So I began to gather up the clothes in Dad and Mom's room. Then I saw some things that surprised me. Since when did Dad wear navy blue silken briefs? He's always been a cotton briefs kind of guy--plain white too. Since when was Dad a size 34 waist? He was a little paunchy and most of his briefs were size 46 or so. These briefs looked more the sort of thing Robert would wear. But why would Robert leave his underwear here?

All right, stop thinking like that. I shook my head and put the rest of the clothes in the basket. As I started to leave their room, I noticed the ankle bracelet, It barely hung out of Mom's jewelry case, but I realized she'd never worn it around us before. I put down the laundry and opened her jewel case. She had two anklets. Wow, way to come into the twenty-first century, Mom! The first anklet had a heart with an inscription on it--the letters read D-E-A-N-N-A. I smiled. Then I picked up the second. It too had engraved letters on a matching heart. But these letters read R-O-B-E-R-T.

What the hell?

I put both ankle bracelets back in the jewel case. Deanna and Robert? It was then that I saw the corner of a single photograph—a Polaroid picture laying face down and hidden by Dad's shaving kit which he takes with him on business trips. I pulled the picture carefully out from beneath the leather kit.

It was a picture of Mom before she changed her hair color over the couple of months or so. It was also a picture of Robert. They were in some cheap motel room. He was buck naked and laying atop Mom who was also bare naked. There wasn't too much I could see, but I paled anyway. I could sure as hell guess what must have been happening.

No wonder Dad didn't want Robert to come over for Wednesday dinner. Mom wasn't just a friend of Robert, she was seeing him--fucking him!

But then who took this picture? No, it couldn't have been Dad.

I unzipped Dad's shaving kit, and I discovered he had dozens of Polaroids rubber-banded inside. I wanted to look at them all, but before I could, I saw Dad's car pull up into the driveway.

"Bethany, your father's home. Hurry up with that laundry!"

"I'm coming!" I shouted. "Keep your pants on!" God, I don't believe I said that.

I packed the shaving kit back up and quickly hid the photo underneath it once again. Then I grabbed the small pile of laundry and hurried downstairs into the laundry room.

Not long after Dad arrived, Robert pulled up into the driveway. He wasn't as old as my Mom. She was forty years old. If he was less than ten years younger than her, I'd be surprised. He couldn't have been thirty yet. As I watched him get out of his car, I vowed there and then that tomorrow I'd look at those pictures for sure. Why did I have to put myself through this? Why the curiosity? I couldn't answer that. But I had to know, didn't I?

"So, Bethany, your birthday's coming up soon," Dad said at the dinner table that night. "Anything special you want?"

I shrugged. "I don't know. I'll have to think about it."

"What are you going to be? Twenty-one? Twenty-two?" Robert teased.

"Stop it, Robert!" Mom said. "Don't rush her. Let her enjoy her eighteenth birthday while she can."

"It's just that she always seemed older than her years," he answered. "She's a very mature young lady."

"Like Mary Deanna said, don't rush her," Dad added gruffly. "She's growing up fast enough as it is." I didn't quite understand the underlying tone in his voice. It was almost as if Dad was jealous.

After dinner on Wednesday night they did what they always did on Wednesday night--sent us to our rooms. My brothers didn't like it, and neither did I. When the noises began, I slipped out to see if Robert had left. There was no sign of Robert downstairs. But, his car was still parked in front. I went down the side hall to see if Robert was sleeping in the guest room. His stuff sat in there, but he wasn't.

Apparently the only person downstairs was me. Dad wasn't downstairs. Mom certainly wasn't downstairs. In fact, from the sounds of the moaning coming out of her bedroom, it was obvious that Mom was up there. As quietly as I could, I crept back upstairs.

Carefully, I tried their bedroom door. Of course, it was locked. In the old days, you might peep through the keyhole, but we had modern doors, so that was out. But there was so much noise going on in the bedroom that I doubt they even realized that I'd tried the door handle. I put my ear up to the door.

"You getting this, Joe?" Robert's voice said. "You getting a good shot of your wife opening up under a big dicked black man?"

Holy shit!

I just barely heard Dad grumble. "Yeah, I got it."

And all this time Mom was moaning like there was no tomorrow.

"You may be Joe's wife, Deanna Benton," I heard Robert announce loudly. "But whose woman are you?"

Then a small mousy voice, Mom said something I couldn't hear.

"Whose woman?" Robert demanded again.

"Yours," Mom replied. "I'm yours, Robert."

"Damn right."

My God, now I understood. Jesus, I needed to see those photos more than ever. It would be the next day before I got my chance. As soon as I got home from school, I scouted out Mom and Dad's room. Her nightie lay partially ripped on the floor tossed to one side. Last nights panties had been thrown in the waste basket. Jesus Christ, they were all dried up sticky in the crotch. What was that all about?

I had to look at the pictures so I quickly made my way to Dad's shaving kit. I knew Dad wouldn't be home for another two and half, maybe three hours and since Mom always worked late on Thursday night--now I understood why!--he'd be the first one home other than the boys, and they'll hang with their friends for a couple of hours after school.

My own friends didn't understand when I told them I had to go home; it was the first Thursday in a long time that I didn't decide to go off with them. But, I told them I needed to clean the house for my parents, and not only did it stop them from asking, but it guaranteed that they'd stay away from my place for a while.

The one picture left underneath the shaving kit was gone. Did they know I found it? I went ahead and unzipped the shaving kit anyway. Inside the shaving kit were a few dozen pictures held in place by a rubber band. I was so anxious that my hands shook as I undid the rubber band. I almost lost a few as the band snapped off.

I literally gulped when I saw them. I couldn't flip through them fast enough. There was Mom on her knees sucking Robert's dick in one, and Robert with his head buried between Mom's legs in another. In one shot she opened her mouth and eyes in sheer pain, while Robert bent behind her. For a second I didn't get what was going on, then I understood. My eyes went wide, and my mouth had fallen open.

"Omigod!" I whispered. His cock was huge, and he was sticking it in her butt! How could she?

There were all sorts of photographs of Mom letting Robert take her--there! You know, in her vagina. She laid on her back, or she stood on all fours with her ass up in the air. He sat on the side of the bed, and she sat right across his lap. There was even one with Robert standing up, while Mom appeared to be wrapped all around him.

Mom never looked so gloriously happy. No wonder he told her to say that she was his woman. By all appearances, Mom had gone happily into Robert's arms. Worse yet, she'd happily allowed Robert to put his black dick inside of her. I knew that Daddy couldn't be too happy about the whole situation. His wife was seeing--that is fucking another man, a black man, but why was he letting it happen in his own house?

One photograph of Mom showed her laying next to Robert and she had an enormous amount of white liquid all over her loins. This shot was close enough that I could even see the little droplets in her pubic hair. Another one following it was shot even closer, plus I could see Robert's long dick resting beside her, nestling into her hip.

"Mom?" I didn't even know I'd said it out loud until I heard my voice in the stillness. "Oh, God."

I whipped through all of them one more time. My eyes examined every inch I could of Robert's body in those photos. No picture of a man--hell, no man had ever moved me like this before.

Then I thought of something. Where was the shot I saw yesterday? I opened Daddy's sock drawer and looked inside, then I opened the drawers underneath it one at a time. The picture sat in a drawer down toward the bottom, but then I saw something that made matters more immediate. There were two video tapes stuck down inside that same drawer. They were labeled MDAF and HALLOWEEN.

MDAF? The MD could only stand for one thing--Mary Deanna! I rushed the first tape downstairs and placed it in the VCR. Oh yeah, bad lighting, grainy--this was definitely homemade. Just like Aunt Jill's wedding tape, only that tape had never followed the happy couple this far. No, it had never gone this far! I watched Mom leaning against Robert while he slid a dark finger right up into her naked cunt, and soon she was on her knees in front of Robert slowly bringing him off with her mouth.

When Robert told her to, Mom turned toward the camera and said, "Oh God, darling, I love sucking his big black cock! I can't seem to get enough of it!"

"Open your throat baby," Robert ordered. "You're gonna take all of it before I'm through here." When he came Robert spurted all over her face and hair and even her breasts.

"Your wife is a damn good cocksucker. Joe. I oughta know. I taught her!"

Breathing hard, I touched my own breasts as I watched. Robert's stiff cock dipped down for a few seconds, and then as he licked Mom's pussy he made himself hard again. He was so impressive, I had to touch myself for just a second. I ached! Oh, God, did I ache. When my fingers hit the fleshy outer rim of my pussy, I felt better, yet I felt worse.

Wouldn't this jittery, aching feeling ever go away?

I continued to watch, and soon I saw and heard Mom ask Dad if he'd ask Robert to fuck her. He had to ask or Robert wouldn't give Dad his anniversary present. Yeah, I was confused all right. This was crazy--absolutely crazy. Then the strangest thing happened.

"I think you're ready now for this black cock, aren't you Mary Deanna?" Robert said.

"Oh yes! I'm ready for it," Mom answered.

"Tell him like I told you to tell him," Robert quietly ordered. "And look at him when you do it!"

Mom looked directly into the camera and said, "Fuck my cunt! Give me your big beautiful black cock. Put that hunk of black cock-meat inside me. Please! Please, fuck me."

Robert retorted, "You want me to fuck your white cunt with your husband watching us? Do you baby?"

"Yes! Yes please! I want you to fuck me with my husband watching. I want him to see how a black man fucks his white wife!"

"Wow," I whispered, totally fixated on the screen.

"Tell him the rest of it," Robert directed.

Mom, still looking into the camera, said, "Ask him to fuck me, darling. I want you to give him your permission to fuck me in front of you." Then after a pause, she said, "And say please."

"Robert. Y-you have my p-permission to fuck my wife. Right here. Right now. There was a short pause. Then Dad said, "Pl-please fuck Mary Deanna."

"Whoa!" I sighed. I'd just heard Dad ask Robert to fuck his wife--I mean to fuck my mother! I couldn't believe it.

"OK, buddy," Robert sneered. "I'll fuck your white wife and give her the best fucking she ever had. So pay attention and you might learn something. But when I get done with her she won't be wanting your tiny white cock anymore!"

I figured out that this was the video of the very first time Mom and Robert fucked. Of course, it wasn't to be the last time. Or the last video for that matter. I kept looking at Robert's body--all that animal-like masculinity fit him. He didn't mind standing there naked or in this case laying on top of the bed naked. He didn't mind that his ass bounced up and down all the while Mom groaned louder and louder. Then with a grunt and a scream, I could tell that the situation between Mom and Robert had changed.

"Darling, look at me!" Mom commanded. "Darling, is this what you wanted?"

I could hear Robert's moaning and Dad's heavy breathing.

"Look at your wife, darling," she purred. "Here I am totally naked before you. My legs are spread wide and a big-pricked black stud is fucking my cunt with his long thick black cock."

"Go, Mom," I whispered. At that moment I saw Robert slowly worm his thumb into my mother's ass-hole.

"See how easily it glides in and out of my hot wet white woman's pussy. Isn't it wonderful, darling? Don't you just love this? This is what you wanted isn't it? A black man fucking your wife!"

"Jesus fucking Christ!" Dad blurted out. Then he added very softly. "Y-yes, my love this is exactly what I wanted!"

"Happy Anniversary, Darling!" Then Mom went ballistic. First she sighed on the tape, "I'm cumming." The her voice went higher and louder. "I'm cumming. I'm cum...!" Then she literally screamed, "Oh, fuck me, Robert. Don't stop fucking me. Fuck me all night! Uggnnhh! Fuck me."

Then with a squeal she cried out, "Fffuckkk meeee."

Robert's balls had been slapping against my Mom's wet ass. Now they'd shrunk up into the sack and his ass muscles were bunched up tight. He was close to cumming himself. I don't know how I knew that, but I did.

Mom screamed out once more.

Robert pulled his thumb from my Mom's asshole and with a strong convulsive thrust, and a loud grunt, he dumped his load into her. The camera showed his nut sack contracting time and time again as his black balls pumped warm, sperm deep into my Mom's hot, wet and oh-so-willing white cunt.

"Holy fucking shit!" Dad shouted out loud. Then there was a murmur of despair. "He's not using a condom."

Dad yelled something off-camera. and Robert slowly rolled off of Mom leaving a trail of white liquid all over her loins, her thighs, and the bed. Mom's hands went right to the liquid and she played in it running one, then two, then all her fingers slowly through her pussy.

"Oh, my," she said. But instead of getting up in a panic, Mom just laid there and slipped her fingers in and out of her white caked hole. I realized I was doing pretty much the same thing, when I heard noises outside on the porch.

The boys were home. Damn! I had to get the tape out of there fast. No time to rewind, maybe I could rewind it tomorrow. I rushed the tape upstairs and put it away as close to how it looked prior to my taking out as I could manage. My own panties were soaked from all the visuals I saw. Oh, God, were they soaked.

Oh, yeah, I thought, visuals of Robert. Something about Robert made my mommy turn into his property, and something else made Daddy give her up to Robert. What was Robert's secret? I realized that I wanted to find out, and I also realized that I wanted to find out very soon.

###

On Friday, Mom gave me money to go to the movies with my girlfriends. She was all dressed up and planning to go out on the town. I could tell that she wasn't wearing a bra, so I carefully scrutinized the short skirt she wore for visible pantie lines. There weren't any--which would figure if she wore the right kind of pantyhose. But, she wasn't wearing any. She also wore both ankle bracelets on the same leg--the left leg.

"Mom, if you have two ankle bracelets, why not wear one on each leg?"

"This is the new style," she replied. "It sort of has a special meaning."

"Really? What's that?"

"Aren't you going to be late for your movie?" she replied.

The change of subject wasn't too subtle now, was it?

Mom usually told us she was going to visit a friend. Funny though, I realized that this friend wanted her to wear no bra, no panties, no pantyhose, and a couple of anklets that said Deanna and Robert. Now I think I understood why Dad had been so unhappy when she went to visit her friend. We both knew the identity of her friend, only I didn't let on that I knew.

My mother left in her convertible, and that was it for Friday night. She always came back from her visits with her "friend" late. Late--like Saturday morning or Saturday afternoon. One time she spent the whole weekend with her "friend."

I went off to the movies to see something full of sorcery and magic. I tried to convince my friends to see a romance, but they thought I was crazy. They wanted to see the magical blockbuster instead. But, as I watched the movie, I kept dreaming about the magic that my white mother was making with a black masculine sorcerer named Robert Dunbar. I'd seen his magic wand on the small screen, and I knew that he could wield it with potent strength.

On Saturday, Dad went golfing, and my brothers took off. I had the opportunity to rewind that videotape--except I didn't. I continued to watch the saga of my mother and Robert in the motel.

"Tell him where you want me to fuck you now!" Robert said to Mom on tape.

Mom looked at the spot off camera where Dad stood, and said in a throaty but clear voice, "I want you to sodomize my ass. I want you to fuck my asshole Robert. Please. Fuck my ass."

I think I blushed when I heard her say those words. Did my mother just say that? But I could see the pain on her face. She grunted and moaned as his large shaft stretched her.

"Big. Too big! It hurts," Mom cried. "Ooowww...can't take it all."

"You'll take it lady," Robert told her. "You'll take every inch of my cock in your ass." His thrusting began to increase in tempo and Mom's discomfort and pain soon turned to red blushing arousal. I saw her pushing back to meet in incoming thrusts, and grunting with increased pleasure as his cock plowed her rectum. Soon she was making those throaty noises as her body climaxed again and again spewing her love cum from her open snatch.

"God I love ass fucking a white woman," Robert said looking off camera. "Especially in front of her husband!"

Damn! I thought. My mom is having an orgasm as she is being butt fucked by Robert. I wouldn't have believed it unless I was seeing it myself.

"Oh, baby! I just love filling a white wife's ass with my jizz," Robert said as he looked at the camera. "It's the ultimate thing to take from her."

Mom lay on her back and spread her legs, she rubbed her pussy and fingered herself as Robert moved up to her head and placed his slime covered cock into her mouth. Without hesitation, even considering where it had just been, my mother licked and tongued his softening cock, cleaning it for him.