Bethany Gets Afro-Sheened Ch. 04

Story Info
Young Bethany worships at church of black cock.
4.7k words
4.55
149.9k
39
4

Part 4 of the 11 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 07/17/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 04: Monday Daydreams

The long Monday school day was finally coming to a close. Last class inched along ever so slowly as eighteen-year-old Bethany impatiently checked the clock. Sitting near a window, she began to daydream, completely bored by Mr. Fitch's monotone math lecture. Reflecting on her previous day's activities with the school janitor, she closed her eyes imagining Foley's huge black cock sparkling invitingly before her. So caught up in her fantasy, she licked her lips and practically began rubbing her crotch when she caught herself, remembering where she was.

She turned her gaze back to the window and took in the view of the huge school lawn. Surprisingly, she became energized, spotting the object of her carnal desire--Foley on a riding mower laboring in the late afternoon sun.

She watched as he made a final pass and stepped off the mower for a break, wiping his perspiring brow with a bandana then gulping down some bottled water. He looked hot and sweaty--just the way she liked him. Bethany checked the clock--two minutes to last bell! She wanted that brazen black cock again and was determined to get it.

Foley rode the mower toward the maintenance garage behind the school. She was compelled to see him. When the bell rang out, the high schoolers hurried to the exits. Bethany strolled out with two girlfriends and quickly concocted an excuse to break away from them. After they were nearly off the school grounds, she feigned an excuse to return to the school saying she'd forgotten her math book in her locker. She said she'd catch up with them later but really had no intention of doing so. She rushed back into the school.

Hurrying through the nearly empty hallways on the ground floor, Bethany found the exit door to the small rear staff parking lot which led to the maintenance garage. Only a few cafeteria workers parked here and most had already left for the day. The overhead door was still up--what luck! She briskly walked over when she was sure no one would see her and found Foley hanging up some keys in a security locker.

"Hi, Foley," the bright young cheerleader breathlessly said. He turned around.

"Say, what'cho doin' 'round here?" his eyes quickly rolling from side to side to see if any one else was around. "Yo gonna git me in hot water, little girl." Soon his gaze deepened, taking in her skin-tight jeans and noticing how her taut pink button-down blouse emphasized the curves her full breasts.

"Don't worry, no one saw me come in here, Hon'. I saw you from my classroom window working and cutting the lawn and was wondering how you were doing in this hot unforgiving sun."

"I'm doin' just fine, no need worrin' 'bout me. Yo' lookin' to have us another get-together? A little afternoon dee-light?" he asked with a smirk as he pushed the control button to close the overhead door. The high windows assured privacy while filling the garage with sunlight.

"You know me so well," replied Bethany.

"Yer such a dirty slut, I bet yo' want me just as I am--hot'n'sticky in this sweaty garage, huh?"

Bethany's mouth was watering. She began to unbutton her blouse. "Tell me what you want me to do."

"Awright," said Foley, "I guess I gots a little time fo' yo' before I punch out at four." Helping her off with her blouse, he tossed it atop a nail sticking from a wood stud. He retrieved a blanket from a shelf and laid it on an open space on the cement floor. "Why don't yo' get on yo' knees right here, and we'll get down an' dirty, slut."

Bethany walked to the blanket and knelt down. "Now lean yo' sweet self backward and hold yo'self up with yo' hands behind you." Her outstretched hands rested on the blanket for support. Her head tilted to the ceiling as her 36Cs rested in place, propped up by her bra. Meanwhile, Foley had removed his work pants and jockey shorts. His underwear was damp from his perspiration. Bethany smiled as her eyes fell on his magnificent black flesh cannon.

Foley stretched his jockeys over young Bethany's face so that her nose poked the spot where his cock and balls had fermented in all afternoon. She gave no resistance. "Breathe deep, chil', take in ol' Foley's manly scent, I knows yo' loves it," and he crouched down to rub her pussy through her jeans. She squirmed in response and inhaled numerous times, filling her lungs with his overwhelmingly intoxicating scent. Her breasts heaved with every lungful and nearly broke free from their strapped lacy confinement.

When he felt she'd had enough, he peeled the shorts off her head and stood over her face, balls dangling above her mouth. "Ready to lick the real thang, bitch?" Lightheaded with black cock lust, she readily accepted his generous balls, sucking and licking each while he stroked himself. "Lick way behind my nut sack, girl, that's where dey tastes the saltiest," he said smugly. She lapped them lovingly until he tightened his grip around his hairy sack and began rubbing it all over her face. "I'm goin' shines yo' up but good, slut."

Bethany wondered how he knew just what she wanted. In class she daydreamed of tasting his clammy black nuts and now here he was giving them to her in such a perverse and irresistible manner. He liberally rubbed them across her forehead, dabbed them on her shut eyelids and on her nose, and then polished her cheeks and chin with them as she smiled. It was if he was transferring his potent crotch stench on to her flawless face and she loved it. Once they were back in her mouth he asked, "How my balls taste, slut?"

"Luscious, Hon', I could do this all afternoon long," and she nibbled on them gently as he stroked his now fully erect cock. He then stepped back, bent down and unhooked the front of her bra, releasing her succulent globes to the angled rays of the sun. He took them in his calloused hands and guided his cock into her cleavage, squeezing the young girl's boobs together. Bethany admired how he wasn't afraid to handle his own cock or scrotum when administering satisfaction or pleasure. He had a way of looking so naturally masculine doing it, too. Those inept white boys she knew seemed inhibited about their own sexual organs, unsure how to really use what little they had. You might even say they were feeble or clumsy. Not Foley, he was proud of his generously endowed package and had an unsurpassed flair for making his conquest relish his touch.

Bethany remained in position as he fucked her chest. It wasn't the most stimulating experience, but she took pleasure from watching the amazing black mushroom head of his slick ten-inch cock peek out from between her two milky breasts with each upward stroke. Pearly drops of pre-cum coated the space between her fleshy mounds as he fucked them. His cock head swelled into an angry purple fist and was ready to spit. Between strokes he asked, "What do yo' want most in da world right now, slut?"

Without hesitation Bethany said, "That's easy...my mouth requires seeding. I want to eat you again, lover."

"If I lets yo' eats my jizz, will yo' promise to do somethin' fo' me?"

"Sure, Hun', anything. Just name it." she said, thinking he wanted more tit play or cocksucking.

"I wants to fuck yo' in the church yer daddy preaches in."

"Aaa...I can't do that. No way, Foley."

"Then no mo' cum fo' yo', bitch," and he pulled away from her breasts.

"NO! Please, please. Isn't there something else I could do? If we get caught, my parents would fucking totally freak!"

"I bets yo' kin think of a way...yo' a pretty smart girl...honor student, an' all, ain't cha?"

Thirsty for that grody load of black ball batter, she quickly mulled it over. "Well, my father is going out of town on Wednesday but we'd have to go at night because he's having a couple of hired hands buff the floor tiles during the day. I could cop my mom's key to the church door. What do think, Foley?"

"I think yo' better open yo' slut mouth right quick..."

She knew the routine and cheerfully kneeled forward, resting on her folded legs to await her tongue sperming. She took his inflamed cock with one hand and stroked it. He smiled and moaned when she sucked on his cock head. Her tongue swirled around, sampling tangy flavors of his pre-cum, salt and sweat. When it began to pulse, he pulled out and jerked it himself and said, "Cup yo' hands together."

When Bethany brought her cupped hands together at the end of his black snake, he fired off an incredible series of cum wads, producing a huge puddle in the well of her hands. Looking up intently into his eyes, she dove her tongue and lips into her creamy delicacy, slurping up the hot viscous deposit like a puppy lapping up a saucer of milk. Still locked into his eyes, Bethany licked her hands and manicured fingernails clean, sucking off every bit of Foley's spermy essence. When she was finished, she stood up and unexpectedly burped. "Oh, excuse me," she blurted with a smile. The belch brought up a sharp sperm aftertaste and it tingled in her throat. It was nice, she thought to herself.

"Thanks for doing me right, Foley."

"Yo' is welcome, bitch. Just be sure to keep yo' part a de bargain on Wednesday. What say we make it 'round seven?"

"Seven sounds perfect, but could I ask you for just one more small favor before I leave? This may sound weird but I'd like to take a couple of your pubic hairs with me?"

"Say what, bitch?"

Seeing that Foley looked a bit confused, Bethany slowly reached out to him and gently ran her long-nailed fingers through his curlies, sifting out a couple loose hairs. She held them up between two glossy red talons. "You see, lover, the last time I sucked you off, one of these got stuck in the back my throat. On my way home that day I had trouble trying to bring it up--it just stayed put. I guess it seemed gross at first but I then realized I'd have to swallow it to clear my throat. It took some effort to get it down. I want to bring these pubes to school tomorrow and trap one in my throat while playing with the other in my mouth. This way I'll spend much of math class thinking only of your cock and not those fucking boring equations."

Foley liked her demented idea. "Yo' sure a slut, fo' sure."

"A slut for your rockin' black cock, Hun'"

She placed the hairs in between the pages of her math text for safe keeping--which, as we know, was in her backpack all along.

WEDNESDAY WORSHIP

In Tuesday's math class, when no one was looking, Bethany did indeed stuff Foley's short hairs in her mouth and down her throat. She thought of nothing but his black cock while her tongue toyed with one hair and the other tickled her throat. Looking forward to Wednesday evening at the church, she knew he probably had a few special delights planned. She'd also been giving thought about their meetings.

Bethany had a new plan for her black lover. After school on Wednesday, with a few hours to prepare, she soaked in the tub, washed her hair, painted her toenails, douched, took an enema, applied her make-up, fixed up her hair, and dressed in a loose-fitting t-shirt and jeans. She put some sexy clothes (the ones she hide from her parents) and a few other items in a carry bag. After pocketing her mother's church key, she told her she was going over a friend's to practice a new cheer routine.

It was a six-block walk to the church and she arrived a half hour early to change into her "fuck-me" clothes. She unlocked the main wooden doors and left one slightly ajar for Foley.

Once inside the cool dark building, she entered the restroom in the foyer to change. She slipped her legs into fishnet nylons, her body into a short figure-hugging black dress, and her feet into black open-toed stilettos. She applied more make-up, outlining her lipstick and darkening eye shadow. She checked her manicure--ten perfect blood-red inch-and-a-half nails. Her two blonde hi-lites streaked through her brunette tresses, one on each side of her part, framing her devilishly gorgeous face. She pouted her cherry lips in the mirror and was satisfied she could get not only Foley's attention but, hopefully, cooperation.

Tonight she would ask him to lick out her asshole. At eighteen, she had never felt a tongue in it before and was very curious about the sensation. She loved the way he sucked her pussy until she creamed on his face and thought he wouldn't mind going a bit more south, after all, he showed no qualms about stuffing his mangy black monster cock down her throat or shooting off a cum shake for her to dutifully gulp down. Not that she minded him doing those things to her. Bethany hungered for those acts.

At seven, Foley drove his Lincoln Continental around back of the church and parked. He walked quickly up to the front door, and finding it ajar, walked in. He saw the light from under the restroom door. "Yo' making up yo' face, girl?" he asked.

"Be out in a minute, Hon'" came the reply. After making her final adjustments to nylons, hair, and whatnot, anxious Bethany made her entrance. Walking slowly through the parted pews, she found Foley sitting on a step in the middle of the altar. Her oozing sexual confidence immediately enamored him. The black dress fit her perfectly. She looked and walked like a model on a runway. "Good lord, girl, yo' one hot foxy lioness. I could just eat yo' up!"

"Thank you. I'm glad you like. You also look very handsome in your black slacks and black satin shirt. And speaking of eating me up," she said and knelt down to his level, "I wanted to ask you a question?"

He gently grabbed her head and tried to bring it to his crotch. She pushed him off, "Slow down, lover boy."

"Say what, bitch?!"

"I have a question to ask."

"And yo' can't ask while yo' is suckin' on my damn cock?"

"Hey! Before the night is through I assure you I'll have done more than suck off that big untamed black cock of yours." she snapped. "Now what I'd like to know is, have you ever in your life kissed a woman's asshole?"

"I gets what yo' thinkin'. Yo' want ol' Foley to lick yo' asshole cuz yo' ain't never had it done befo' and yo' wonderin' what it's like. Yo' figure cuz I dun all those other nasty things to yo' that I wouldn't mind suckin' yer sweet ass. Well, little girl, let me tell yo,' I have tried it on a mighty fine black woman years ago. She had some sassy fine booty on her, sure enough. And clean and sweet as pie and let me tell yo' that don't matter none, cuz a asshole always tastes like an asshole, just as yo'd expect it would. No, sir, as fine an ass yo' got, I ain't lickin' none a dat shit."

"Listen, Hun', I kept my part of the bargain and got us in this church. And I spent the last few hours getting ready. I soaked in a tub, douched, and even gave myself an enema to be as clean as I could. Not to mention all the time I spent making myself up and sneaking in here. I don't think I'm being unreasonable and she cupped his balls through his trousers and tickled his nuts with her long nails. "All I'm asking is for you try. You can stop if it grosses you out, alright?"

"Well, yo' do sure 'nuff look good 'nuff to eat, can't argue dat!" and he stood up. She rose to her feet as well and he slipped his hand under her dress and discovered she wasn't wearing any panties. With her stiletto heels on, they were the same height. He slowly worked his fingers through her mound, fingering her moistening pussy. She brought her hands to his shoulders and kissed him on the lips. She put her tongue in his mouth and he sucked on it. "I'm gonna get yo' nice and wet. Lemme know when yo' asshole is ready," he said.

Bethany panted as he continued to finger her. "Yes...yes...I'll let...you know when...I'm ready...don't stop...," she replied, and reached down for his cock. She felt it's hardest through the fabric of his pants and instinctively unbuckled his belt and loosened his waist. Her pussy began to quake. Her legs began to buckle and in one quick motion, she collapsed to her knees, bringing his pants down with her. Her nails quickly dug into his underwear and she yanked them down as well exposing the subject of so many of her nightly dreams. His black cock was at attention and attention she was about to give it.

"Lover, my asshole is ready, but I need a quick fix first," and she took his cock in her hands, held it close to her face as if it were a shy helpless puppy (not to suggest that there was anything even remotely shy or helpless about Foley's black cock), and showered it with gentle yet passionate kisses.

"I love (kiss kiss) this big (kiss kiss) black (kiss kiss) cock, Hun,' (kiss kiss) I love (kiss kiss) what it does (kiss kiss) to me, (kiss kiss) I love (kiss kiss) how it fucks (kiss kiss) my mouth (kiss kiss) and pussy (kiss kiss) and I love (kiss kiss) that it shoots sweet (kiss kiss) hot (kiss kiss) thick (kiss kiss) delicious (kiss kiss) manly (kiss kiss) cock paste."

So there she was, Miss Bethany Moline, on her knees yet again, this time before the altar blowing the black janitor of her high school in her daddy's church on the very spot the reverend had married dozens of couples--and loving every depraved minute of it! When Foley remarked, "That's it, yo' nasty bitch, worship yo' idol, suck my black cock," she uncontrollably creamed herself on the newly polished floor.

Using both her hands now to pump his mammoth log, she placed her tongue at the base of his mushroom to catch the precious pre-cum dripping from the leaky eye. She knew he'd be ready to burst soon. "Lover, my asshole is ready. How do you want it?"

"I wants yo' to finish suckin' me off, that's how I wants it, slut?"

She stopped jacking him. "Just hold off for a bit, Hun,' we have all night. I promise I'll being back to it, giving your sweet cock all the loving it deserves."

Reluctantly Foley complied. "Awright then, bitch, stand up, turn 'round and bend over." She did, presenting her healthy young derrière to him. Foley sat on the altar step and placed his hands on the sides her ass, lifted her dress and kissed her flawless bubble-butt cheeks. "Yo' sure smell good, I'll give yo' that, little girl."

With his hard-on still raging, he began at the top of her ass crack and licked her seam. "Oooooo...ooooo," Bethany cooed. Slowly he drew his tongue down, squeezing her buns together, teasing her. He saw how each of her cheeks dimpled and thought: Damn this is prime sweet meat.

He licked all the way down and then spread her buttocks apart with his hands and darted his tongue in the direction of her honey star. She indeed did have a wonderful scent. He kissed her fiery asshole. It had a spirited tang. Licking around it, he rubbed his face in her fleshy butt. "Oooooo...ooooo, lover do me do me right. Lick it, lick me, oooooo, make me cum...," she pleaded.

He hesitantly dipped his tongue in it like he was testing a pool's temperature and found it wasn't all that bad. He kissed and licked and sucked her hole with more fervor. His face was stuffed in her crack and for a few moments his whole world was nothing but sucking, kissing, licking, and breathing asshole. Bethany couldn't believe how good he was making her feel. "Fuck it with your tongue, pleeezzzee!" the young girl begged.

Foley jammed his tongue in, working it around. Bent over with her hands resting just above her knees, Bethany began to shake and her womanly juices spewed forth, cascading like a small rain storm, splashing onto the polished tiles. She screamed out ecstatically. His angry cock still seethed as he relished in the success of his task.

"Oh, baby, that was incredible," the breathless cheerleader said. "I hope it didn't taste too bad."

"Naw, yo' got a sweet hole. But now yo' gots some work to do here on my ol' johnson."

Turning, Bethany saw his threatening cock dripping pre-cum. Her mouth watered at the thought of wrapping her cocksucking lips around his black cobra. So delighted he had found pleasure in reaming her asshole, Bethany was now keyed up to re-pay him ten-fold.

12