Bethany, the Epileptic Nympho

Story Info
Bethany's budding sex life becomes dangerous.
1.1k words
3.8
11.7k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

CHAPTER ONE- BLACKOUT

Bethany stared at the closing door. Her roommate, Sasha, was inching out the door while talking to her boyfriend, Ivan, who had just picked her up for a date. Ivan and Sasha, both Russian exchange students, were typically inseparable, as they were in a strange country and had not exactly warmed to America. Bethany didn't know where they were going, but she was ready for some alone time.

It was Bethany's first year in college. As is typical of teenage girls in these types of stories, she was eighteen without much sexual experience. She was a brunette of average size, bright green eyes, and, because I'm sure you want to know, a bra size of 36 D. As the door finally closed, she breathed a sigh of relief and raced to Sasha's bedroom to find the buried treasure.

Opening Sasha's bottom drawer, Bethany rummaged under the countless bottles of vodka to find Sasha's stash of filthy Russian pornography. She couldn't read the titles, but Sasha had translated them for her at one point. Sasha was very open about her love of porn, and sex in general, but Bethany was very shy, nodding cautiously as Sasha would babble quickly in her half-English, half-Russian accounts of her sexual exploits, both with Ivan and others around campus.

She started flipping through the cases, past titles which she thought meant "Crime Ass Punishment," "Penis Goodenov," "Three Sorority Sisters," and "The Master in Margarita" to find the one she thought looked the most interesting and held the least potential for permanent mental and emotional damage: "A Month in the Cuntry."

She went back to the living room, stopping off at her own room to grab her dildo. Tonight was the night. She was going to have an orgasm. Bethany had only ever had sex once. It was not an enjoyable experience, and she did not cum then, nor ever since. She rarely masturbated, but her curiosity had been piqued lately after hearing Sasha talk on and on about sex and orgasms. This was the right time. She wanted to make herself cum, rather than leave it in the hands or mouths of the ignorant, idiotic fraternity guys who populated the campus.

She stripped off her clothes, but I won't tell you what she was wearing. It was nothing kinky, nothing that interesting, so don't think you've missed anything. It was not very hot. Just normal taking off of clothes. She had nothing to prove. Least of all to you. On with the story.

She popped in the dvd and eventually found the "play" option on the Russian menu. The movie was a good choice as it skipped any story and went straight to the sex, unlike this story, which is pretty much all story and little sex. Sorry to disappoint you. Anyway, Bethany started to press the dildo against her clit and then ease it into her pussy. She had been getting wet ever since the door shut.

The scene depicted a petite blonde getting fucked from behind by a muscular ex-KGB officer, Bethany assumed. There had been little foreplay, but Bethany was warmed up enough. She had purchased the dildo last month but had never achieved orgasm. Tonight would be different.

She started to feel a tingle in her nether-regions that she had never felt before. She could feel what she assumed to be an orgasm building inside of her. The blonde on the tv was getting fucked harder and harder, and she suddenly turned around and got on her knees to receive the man's cumshot.

As the drops of semen hit her lips, Bethany felt an explosion inside her body. Waves of pleasure hit her over and over again. She had never felt such an amazing feeling. That's when everything went dark.

Bethany awoke and slowly opened her eyes. She heard a beeping noise and saw white walls. She tried to sit up and then felt a strange jab in her arm and looked down to find an I-V. She was in a hospital. Sitting beside her bed was her mother. Sasha stood next to the surrounding curtain, looking irritated.

"Mom? What are you doing here? What am I doing here? What the hell—"

Bethany's mother got up and walked out of the room, looking disgusted. Sasha walked off as well. A doctor walking by noticed that Bethany was awake and made his way over to her bed, looking embarrassed.

"Bethany Morris? His, I'm Doctor Reed. What do you remember?"

"Um, I don't know. Well, I do, but—"

"Your roommate filled me in, so I think I know what you remember. That was last night. It's been about twelve hours since then. Your mother tells me you've never had a seizure before, is that correct?"

"I had a seizure?"

"I thought you'd be surprised. We did some tests, and I'm afraid I have some potentially bad news."

"What? Am I doing to die?"

The doctor looked embarrassed again. "We did some neurological tests. It seems that the seizure you had was brought on by an orgasm."

"My orgasm? My orga---I had an orgasm? I had an orgasm!"

"That's where the bad news comes in. It seems your epilepsy is tied to the pleasure center of your brain, Bethany."

"What do you mean?"

"I'm afraid, Bethany, that every time you have an orgasm, you'll have a seizure."

"So? I should be happy to have orgasms so good that they knock me out."

The doctor lifted up a hand mirror from a table and held it in front of her face. Bethany saw cuts and bruises all over her face. She looked down at her arms and saw similar cuts.

The doctor lowered the mirror. "Bethany, you fell into a glass coffee table. You really hurt yourself, and you could do so again. Even if you were in a safe place, you could fall on your neck, bite off your own tongue, who knows what else."

Bethany's heart sunk, and the doctor could see it. "You mean, I can never have another orgasm?"

The doctor looked as if he almost pitied her. "I'm afraid it's true. You're a unique kind of epileptic, almost unheard of. But if you want to stay safe, you'll never let that happen to you again."

Bethany could not get the feeling of her orgasm out of her mind. She wanted another so badly. Right now. She was about to jump the doctor. But this news put a damper on her plans. Would she never feel that again? Would she have to remain celibate for the rest of her life?

TO BE CONTINUED, BITCHES.