Beth's Awakening Ch. 03

Story Info
Friends and Lovers.
13.7k words
4.59
22.2k
5
0

Part 3 of the 12 part series

Updated 10/22/2022
Created 05/09/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
spawner
spawner
91 Followers

Chapter Three; Friends and Lovers

Those first days after our return from Boston Rick and I lived in a somewhat surreal state. I know I was somewhat preoccupied and, more than once, I saw Rick pause, a faraway look in his eyes before smiling at me. I could hardly believe that we'd done all those deliciously lascivious things with those sexy people, but we had. We touched one another a lot and our lovelife was very special.

We took turns playing "remember when." An especially delightful way of reliving, in the utmost intimate detail, scenes from our weekend. We had succeeded, not only in rejuvenating our sex life, but also in reigniting the sheer joy of our emotional relationship which had been placed on hold for too many years. What we had shared together in Boston appeared to have strengthened our love for each other, allowing it to grow and surpass anything we had previously experienced in the eleven-plus years of our marriage.

Proof that our weekend wasn't just a sexy dream had arrived in the form of a lovely and expensive flower arrangement the day after we got back. With it was a card which read: "Our heartfelt thanks to the two of you. Let's get together again soon! Love, Dan and Jack." I put the bouquet on the counter between the kitchen and the dining area where I could keep it watered and make the flowers last. Every time I saw and smelled the beautiful red roses, they brought back fond memories of our Boston fling.

A week passed and, despite my best efforts, the roses died. I had to wipe away a tear when I threw them out. As always, life subsided back into our regular routines of work and home life with after school activities for the kids. I resumed my soccer mom persona and Rick was busy putting out fires at work.

The morning after we'd returned from Boston, I drove over and picked up the kids from my sister's place. They were great, they'd scarcely missed us, but Mary Ann was a different story. She wasn't her usual cheerful self. I was concerned, but I really hadn't the time to devote to her that day so we set a date to have lunch on Wednesday of that week.

By the time our luncheon date rolled around, I had gotten some insight into what was troubling her. My son had mentioned that his Uncle Bill, who is what they called Mary Ann's live-in boyfriend of three years, sure was drinking a lot. His sister agreed, "Yeah, Mom. He drank a whole bunch of beers and went to sleep in front of the TV every night we were there."

Poor Mary Ann. My kid sister, whom I dote on, is four years younger than I and has a heart of gold. Since she was a little girl, she has always reached out to puppies and kittens and other helpless things. In my opinion, that's the best explanation for how she got hooked up with Bill--she must have felt sorry for him.

Again, my opinion, that would have been easy for a tender-hearted person like Mary Ann because Bill was a sorry piece of shit. Since they'd been together, he'd never held a job for more than a week and my sister, who worked as a chairside assistant in a dental office, supported the loafer.

Mary Ann and I were at a little deli close to her office during her lunch hour. Over our sandwiches and iced tea my suspicions were confirmed. Uncle Bill was the problem and, thank goodness, she wanted out of the relationship. My sister isn't the world's most decisive person and she was at a loss to figure out a way to weasel out without hurting the asshole. I listened sympathetically but impatiently to the handful of witless schemes she proposed.

Finally I said, "Okay, sis. I'll help you get rid of the creep. Here's what we'll do. You give up your apartment and move in with Rick and me. The kids love you and we have plenty of room for you, but not for Bill. That'll take care of your problem. I predict that useless Bill will find someone else to sponge off of in short order." She looked like a drowning person who has just latched onto a life ring. Between smiles and tears, she took my hands and thanked me.

That very weekend Rick and I rented a trailer and moved her out of her apartment. We left behind a hungover and rather befuddled Bill, sprawled in a leaking beanbag chair, surrounded by his spiffy wardrobe of grubby T-shirts and jeans that we'd emptied out of dresser drawers and dumped on the floor. He didn't argue or try to stop us. He merely complained that now he wouldn't even have a TV to watch the game on. He shut up when I pointed out that the apartment was only paid up for one more week and he'd better get his ass in gear before he found himself living in a dumpster.

My sister settled right in with us. She had her own space in a cute little suite over the garage that we'd created for company several years before. In addition to a separate outside entrance, there was access through our upstairs hallway so she had use of the guest bath.

At twenty-eight, Mary Ann is a very attractive girl. Her hair is shoulder-length and dark blonde, her eyes, a changeable green, and she has a tight but lushly feminine figure with high, firm breasts, like mine used to be before I had two kids. A classic, heart-shaped ass completes her package. At five foot eight, she's taller than me by two inches which has been a standing joke between us forever because she's four years younger than me--my kid sister. Rick likes her a lot and she keeps telling me how lucky I am to have him.

I've suspected for some time that chemistry existed between those two. Not long ago that thought would have really bothered me, but with my newfound approach to life and love, I just asked myself, what was the worst thing that could happen? Well--they could fuck each other.

With some amazement, I realized that I didn't really feel threatened by that possibility. I loved them both and if they found pleasure in each other's arms that would be a good thing. Not only could I tolerate that, perhaps, if the vibrations were right, I told myself, I might even join them.

After our recent adventure, I felt more secure about Rick's love. However, contemplating that possible scenario didn't mean that I was anxious for my husband and my sister to actually get together. The relationship between the three of us would likely have gone on just as it had for years if fate hadn't intervened.

Mary Ann quizzed me about our weekend in Boston, but I dodged her questions merely saying that we met friends there and the guys went to a ball game while my friend, Kelli, and I went shopping. That was a technically correct account, but far from the whole story. Telling her that semi-truth made me feel like a freaking politician.

The plot thickened one afternoon when I was dropping off the kids at soccer practice--honest. Mary Ann was home alone when Kelli called wanting to talk to me. According to Mary Ann, she was close to being hysterical, sobbing that Dan had kicked her out, and saying that she didn't know what to do. I could tell my sister was somewhat taken aback as she reported this. I guessed that Kelli's plea for help had apparently confirmed that the relationship between her and me was quite a bit more intense than just that of casual, shopping acquaintances. She had left a phone number and I went up to my room to return her call.

Mary Ann was correct; poor Kelli was distraught. She answered on the first ring and began sobbing heartbrokenly as she explained that Dan had ditched her, after telling her that they were no longer a couple.

"The nerve of that bastard! You know what he said to me, Beth? He said, 'I don't want to live with you anymore, but we can still fuck once in awhile if you get hard up for a screw.'"

"Oh, Kelli. I'm so sorry. You yourself said he was incapable of having a normal relationship and this is proof that you were right."

"That's not all," she said. "The bastard really hurt my feelings. The night after he threw me out I needed cash for an apartment deposit so I was dancing at my usual gig, the gentlemen's club where we met, when he came in with this absolutely stunning, blond bitch. So I got an up-close and personal look at who had replaced me. One of the other dancers recognized her. Her name is Kate and, get this, she's a former cheerleader for the New England Patriots."

"Are you serious? A cheerleader."

"Believe it--a fucking cheerleader of all things. I was so mad I didn't know what to do, but then I decided to really strut my stuff and give Dan a good, long look at what he wasn't going to be touching again any time soon. I must have been really hot because the rest of the audience cheered and whistled and I got a shitload of tips. As for Dan, the son of a bitch actually tucked a fifty in my G-string while the Kate cunt flashed me a self-satisfied smile. He made me feel like a whore, but I kept the cash."

"Kelli, honey. You're no whore. Dan was just being a prick. You yourself were the one who told me how he uses people. I'm so sorry he's hurt you. If you need a place, we can squeeze you in here. My sister is living with us at the moment, but we have an extra guest room. What do you say? Would you like to get away for a few days?"

"God, Beth. I'd love to see you and Rick again. I've missed you both so much. I'll have to dance a couple more nights to get the money for a plane ticket and to have a little extra. I imagine they have clubs there in Cleveland if I run short."

"Don't worry about that. We'll be looking for you, darling. Give us a call before you fly and we'll meet your plane," I said and hung up. This could get complicated. Kelli was a sweetheart, but she did have X-rated tendencies. I wasn't worried about my sis, but school was over tomorrow and I'd have to find a situation for the kids for a week or so. Then I thought of Rick's sister, Janet, who lives in Anaheim out in California. We had talked about taking the kids out there for a Disneyland adventure one of these times and it looked to me like this could fill the bill. I called her and, bless her heart, she was delighted.

"Don't worry about a thing," she said. "Just let me know when you want them back."

So, that complication was under control, but I suspected others were sure to arise. I noticed my sister giving me odd looks when I went back downstairs, but, preoccupied as I was, thought no more of it. One thing for sure, the news of Kelli's impending arrival would certainly tickle the hell out of Rick.

I was right. After I told him Kelli that would be staying with us for awhile, you couldn't have wiped the shit-eating grin off his face with a large, economy-sized towel and it only got wider as I explained I had made arrangements for the kids to go to California.

"God, Beth. You're a genius. I'm sorry Kelli is having a problem with Dan. But, I think we all saw that coming. I must admit, I'm definitely not sorry she's coming to visit."

We were sitting on our bed and he was changing out of his office clothes. I looked over and his shorts were tented. I put a hand on his hard-on.

"Wow! Just the mention of her name gets you hot and bothered." He kissed me, putting his hand on my breast as I gave his cock a squeeze.

"You're right about that. A visit from Kelli is an event to look forward to. When you told me she was coming to visit I flashed onto all the fun we had together in Boston. Maybe we can recreate some of the magic we discovered there right here in Cleveland."

"Let's have an undress rehearsal," I said, wriggling out of my tight jeans. Rick took me like a proper stud and after we'd climaxed and were cooling off, I said, "Well, I have to get dinner started."

"What a crazy and delightful relationship we have, lover," he said, kissing me. "We've created a perfect mixture of marital bliss and crazy-ass lust."

I put the kids on the plane to California on Tuesday and Kelli called on Thursday to say her flight would arrive in Cleveland on Friday afternoon. "Oh and Beth--I have a surprise for you and Rick."

I didn't take the bait and ask what the surprise was, I merely reassured her that I would meet her at the baggage claim.

I wasn't surprised when Rick offered to leave work an hour early and join me. He picked me up and we drove to the airport and parked in the short-term lot. Her flight was on time and we went down to the baggage carousel and waited for the passengers to arrive. Being almost six feet tall, Rick spotted Kelli over the crowd first and I saw his eyes widen as he began to wave.

"Shit, you didn't tell me Jack was coming with her."

I looked and my heart skipped a beat. By then Kelli and Jack had spotted us and were waving back. The next few minutes were a blizzard of kisses and hugs that culminated with Jack kissing me passionately and murmuring, "That'll have to last us until we can get to someplace less public."

Kelli appeared to be having a similar effect on Rick because he was hunched over and furtively adjusting the front of his pants which did little to conceal his hard-on.

We got their luggage and headed for the car. It seemed natural to find myself in back cuddling with Jack while Kelli slid into the front seat. We made out on the way home, and even though it wasn't a very long trip, we were well launched on our foreplay. I had Jack's pants open and was kissing his delightful hard-on. He had one hand down my jeans, fingers stirring around in my pussy, and his other inside my shirt holding my breast when we pulled into the driveway. I had no idea what was going on in the front seat and didn't care, but when I raised up I couldn't see Kelli's head.

I swear, the thought of Mary Ann hadn't crossed my mind until that moment. As the garage door rolled up, it hit me--what the hell was I going to tell my sister? No question--Rick and I were going to have sex with our friends, so I had to give her fair warning beyond what I had already told her--namely that Kelli would be staying with us for awhile. While I struggled to come up with a plan, I was busy adjusting the clothing Jack had damned near gotten off me during our short trip. Despite my desire, which was to shed all my clothes then and there and indulge in some full-bore fucking, I first had to deal with Mary Ann.

"Listen up, you guys," I said. "Jack, like I told Kelli, my sister is living with us. She's here now and that's a problem. She doesn't know about us and our...very, close relationship. Fortunately, she's a broad-minded girl, but I'm still going to need ten minutes or so to bring her up to speed. So, everyone just cool it. We'll start with introductions and a drink like the good friends we are, and then, I'll take her aside and talk to her."

A look of disappointment flashed across Jack's face. I kissed him and said, "Be patient with me, lover. You won't regret it." Rick raised his questioning eyebrow at me while Kelli tucked her breasts back into her bra, then we went inside. Mary Ann was watching a sitcom on TV and turned it off as I made introductions. I swear, Jack quivered like a bird dog pointing at a quail when he smiled at her. She was dressed casually, braless in a bare-midriff T-shirt and tight, faded jeans. I've seen her dressed that way a thousand times, but now I looked at her as Jack might. What I saw was a very pretty girl with an ample bust and a really curvy figure. Even with no make-up and her dark blond hair drawn back in a girlish ponytail, she was definitely an attractive woman.

Knowing Jack, I was sure he was already trying to figure out a way to get into her pants and find out if she was as hot as her older sister. Both Kelli and Jack gave Mary Ann friendly hugs and it seemed to me that Jack pressed her closer than necessary, but she didn't seem to mind. I asked Rick to make us drinks and he took orders. Mary Ann opted for a Margarita as did the rest of us.

As soon as she and I had our drinks, I turned to her and said, "Can I talk to you in private for a couple of minutes?" Her eyes widened, looking perplexed, then she nodded and followed me into the den. I closed the door and we sat down. That was good. I didn't want her to fall down if she fainted with surprise at what I was going to tell her.

"I have a confession," I began. "I expected Kelli to come alone, so Rick and I were prepared to keep our little secret from you, but she's brought Jack and that complicates things beyond what I can manage." I stopped and took a generous gulp of my drink. "The fact is--Jack and I are lovers."

Mary Ann's eyes widened. She took a big swig of her drink, but didn't say a word.

"To complicate things even further," I continued. "Kelli and Rick also sleep together." I paused as she gasped. "And, all four of us have had sex together--not only in the same bedroom--but also in the same bed." Mary Ann's eyes widened and she started to speak. "Before you say anything, I have to tell you that Kelli and Jack are dear friends and the world's nicest people. In Boston, when we went to bed with them and our other friend Dan, Rick and I experienced the most intensely exciting sex we've ever had." I paused and we both took another generous swallow of our Margaritas.

"The important thing for you to understand is that the sex Rick and I share with our friends is lust, pure and simple. He and I are still very much in love with each other. By accident, I discovered the difference between lust and love a month ago when I made a huge mistake. Remember when I asked you to take the kids?"

She nodded and drank again.

"I thought Rick was cheating on me, which he wasn't, and I set out to get even. The night I left the kids with you, I planned to pick up a guy and get laid for revenge. As it turned out, I picked up not one, but two guys. Jack was one of them."

Mary Ann snorted into her drink. "Two guys! You're kidding."

"No, I'm not. The two of them gave me the most exciting night of sex I'd ever experienced. During the next week after my lusty encounter, I managed to tell Rick all about my wild night and how I'd discovered the difference between love and lust. I must have done a good job because, not only did I talk him into letting me have an encore with my lovers, I convinced him to go along and participate. So, that's why we went to Boston. Rick is a very generous and considerate man."

Mary Ann nodded. "God! I guess. Let me get this straight. You thought Rick was running around on you? That is so unlikely. Whatever made you think that?"

"It's kind of a long story, but in a nutshell I found a pair of panties in his luggage and jumped to a totally wrong conclusion."

"So you went out and picked up two guys?"

"That's right. AfterJack and his buddy, Dan, fucked me pretty much every way two guys can do a girl, and with me loving every minute of it, I discovered I had been wrong about Rick. Boy, was I ever confused. Obviously, I felt really guilty for betraying him, but, at the same time, I wanted more of the crazy sex I had enjoyed with my lovers."

"Wait. I'm having trouble believing this. The two straightest, most conservative people I know can't be involved in this crazy shit you're describing."

My heart sank. How could I make her understand? "Mary Ann, the truth is that Rick and I were having problems at the time. Our lovelife sucked and it wasn't getting any better. We were growing farther apart every day. This 'crazy shit,' as you refer to it, saved our marriage." I took another hit off my Margarita. If our chat lasted much longer, I was going to require a refill.

"By being very careful about the way I let him in on my guilty secret, taking several nights to complete my tell-all confession, I made a critical discovery. Like you, at first Rick was shocked, then he was angry, but he's a loving man and in the end, he forgave me. He told me he couldn't imagine how a one-night-stand could make such a change in me. So I offered to let him take me to Boston to find out first-hand. At first, he wasn't too keen on this, but after he admitted that, for years, he'd had a fantasy of watching another man make love to me, he agreed to go."

spawner
spawner
91 Followers