Beth's Awakening Ch. 05

Story Info
A road trip to remember.
11.7k words
4.42
19.7k
4
0

Part 5 of the 12 part series

Updated 10/22/2022
Created 05/09/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
spawner
spawner
91 Followers

Chapter Five; A Roadtrip to Remember

We were in a Ramada Inn in Breezewood, Pennsylvania. Not exactly my idea of a destination vacation spot, but, at the moment, neither Beth nor Stewart or myself had anything to complain about. I could hear Beth voicing her excitement through the open door between our adjoining rooms, sounding very much like she was close to achieving a very memorable orgasm, courtesy of her two lovers. Our room was a good deal quieter, just the lovely liquid sounds of sex as our new friend, Claire, knelt between Stewart's thighs and sucked his dick while my hard-on was balls-deep in her ass.

The first hint of my climax was building slowly but deliciously as I held Claire's slim hips and admired the muscular curves of her back and sweetly rounded buttocks. With every stroke, I was savoring the utter sensuality of fucking this stunningly attractive woman and intended to devote myself to prolonging our connection as long as was humanly possible.

Stewart was lying back with a satisfied smile on his face watching her head move up and down his pole as she fellated him. He reached out and affectionately brushed her cheek and ash-blond hair with gentle fingertips every third stroke or so. I let my mind wander a trifle, hoping to extend the delight I was experiencing as I screwed this lady, and recalled the unlikely chain of events that had culminated with the six of us having sex together in these adjoining bedrooms.

My story actually begins at home in Cleveland. Mary Ann had left her stuff in our garage when she went off to Providence to live with her new boyfriend, Jack. She had been gone about a month, actually it was precisely five weeks. Easy for me to remember as that was the sad day my lover, Kelli, left Cleveland. I took her to the airport so she could fly back to Boston and determine if there was any chance for her and the sex machine, Dan, to get back together.

For most of the time that Kelli had been with us in Cleveland she'd stayed with Stewart which simplified our lives as we didn't have to worry about the kids. Beth and I still managed to slip away and spend at least one night each weekend with them indulging in wild and crazy sex.

I wasn't the only one devastated when Kelli decided she had to go back to Boston. First, Stewart had lost Mary Ann and now Kelli. Beth, being the generous person she is, did her best to ease our pain, unselfishly dividing her time between his bed and ours. My wife is one accomodating lady.

Well, I came home pretty late from work one evening after the kids were in bed. Beth was talking to her sister on the phone in the den.

"Listen to this," she said, putting Mary Ann on the speaker phone. "Rick's here. Tell him your news."

"Hi, Rick," Mary Ann said. "Can you hear me okay?"

"I hear you just fine. How are you doing?"

"I'm having a wonderful time. Jack is a dream to live with. He is so loving it just makes me sick when I think about all the time I wasted on that loser boyfriend Beth rescued me from."

"That's all finished," I said. "And you're happy now?"

" Oh, I am. I do have a couple of pieces of news. First, I got a really neat job with a lady dentist. I'm her new, chairside assistant. Her office isn't far from here so it's really convenient. She was born in India, but her parents moved here when she was five. Her name is Dr. Sarita Karim and she's just great to work for."

"I'm glad you found a good job," Beth said.

"Listen up, Rick. You'll like this. Like I already told Beth, I've met the notorious Dan. He came down for a weekend and everything you guys said about him is true. He is one wild son-of-a-gun when it comes to screwing. He and Jack really sexed me up. I was so sore I could hardly sit down on Monday morning. I'll tell you guys the whole lusty story when I see you face to face."

"I thought Dan was hanging with that Kate girl. She didn't come along?"

"Listen to this guy, Mary Ann. The subtext I'm hearing is--do I still have a chance to screw the cheerleader chick?"

"Don't worry Rick. I think your chances are better than ever. She's still in the game. She had a modeling job in New York over that weekend, so Dan decided to take advantage of her absence to drive down and visit us. When Jack asked about her, Dan smiled and said, 'Don't worry. Things are on track. You'll get a crack at her before much longer.' According to him, their short time apart would make her appreciate his good old 'Danny Dick' all that much more when she got back. I did my best to make sure there wasn't much left for her to appreciate, but, as you guys know and I found out, satisfying that guy is an impossible task."

"I'll bet you had fun trying though. didn't you?" I asked.

Mary Ann giggled. "Yes, Rick. I had a whole lot of fun. Anyway, the following weekend Kate got another out-of-town job. That piece of news came from Kelli who had called Dan to tell him she was back in town. He immediately invited her over and she said they spent the whole weekend in bed and she loved every minute of it. He must have liked it too because when she was leaving he promised Kelli that he would have Kate personally inviting her to live with them before the month was up--and thinking it was her own idea."

"If anyone can bring off something like that, he's the manipulating bastard who can," Beth said.

"I guess we'll just have to wait to see how this turns out. Thanks for offering to bring my stuff, sis. I'm ready to nest in with Jack. He's definitely a keeper, but we're living pretty spare here. His condo is really nice, but all we have is a bed, a TV, two chairs, and a card table to eat off. It's not because he's broke, he's just not interested in domestic stuff. Oh, and, sis, see if Stewart wants to come along. I really miss that guy."

After we told her goodbye, Beth said, "I hope you don't mind me offering to help her. You've been working way too hard lately. We can make taking Beth's stuff to her into a bit of a vacation. I thought we could rent a U-Haul truck and tow our car for the return trip. I'm sure I can get Stewart to help."

As she'd predicted, Beth had no difficulty talking Stewart into going along. When she told him Mary Ann was looking forward to seeing him, the prospect of being with her again was incentive enough.

We made arrangements to leave the kids. Beth took care of renting the truck and the gadget to tow the car. What a man won't do for pussy, I said to myself as Stewart and I spent most of a very sweaty, late-August day getting the truck loaded. We finished at dusk and the van was pretty well filled to the brim with Mary Ann's furniture and boxes. After Beth loaded Mary Ann's clothes in our Subaru, we followed the instructions the rental center had given Beth and hitched it up to the truck. Attaching it seemed like a "no brainer" at the time.

Next morning, we set off on what promised to be another scorching day. Fortunately, the truck was air-conditioned. I was driving and Beth was in the middle next to Stewart. Like probably two-thirds of the people who rent those trucks, I had never driven a vehicle this big before, plus I was towing our car. I was pretty pleased with how smoothly I negotiated the corners getting out of our little subdivision, and when we were out on the Pennsy Turnpike I really felt like we had it made. We were right out there with the eighteen wheelers cruising on down the highway.

I wasn't too thrilled with the tolls however. They were steeper for a truck. Beth slept for an hour or so with her head on Stewart's shoulder while he pushed buttons on the radio looking for the right music. Thank god he wasn't into rap. There sure as hell was plenty of that shit on the dial.

We had a peaceful trip until Beth started to wake up. I had just managed to get us through Pittsburgh and was feeling rather smug about not missing any exits. She began snuggling with Stewart. I am totally familiar with the way she wakes up. That is--horny as hell. She started kissing him and put her hand in his crotch. Stewart looked at me with the sort of expression that said, what should I do now?

I knew the answer to that question, but there was no way he could fuck her without us getting off the turnpike. That would undoubtedly add to the already obnoxious tolls. She'd just have to wait to get her ashes hauled, so I gave her a sharp poke in the ribs with my elbow to get her wide awake.

She sat up, looked at me indignantly and said, "What the hell's wrong with you? Stewart and I were just being friendly. Christ, you'd think I was giving him a blowjob or something. As a matter of fact, that sounds like a hell of an idea. How about it, Stewart? Would you like some head?"

Without waiting for an answer, she reached down and unzipped his fly. She extracted his big, black dick, and, making sure I had a clear view, licked the head of it with her pointed, pink tongue. Just as she was doing that, a trucker passed us and gave us a couple of toots on his air horn.

Things went downhill pretty rapidly after that. It appeared that Beth intended to give Stewart a blowjob to completion right there in the truck in broad daylight as we rolled down the highway. Forget the piddling little distraction of talking on a cellphone when you're driving! I'm here to tell you that trying to keep a U-Haul on the road while your wife is blowing her lover on the seat right next to you qualifies as a world-class distraction.

"Jesus, Beth. Can't that wait? You'll have plenty of time to do him when we stop for the night."

"You just pay attention to your driving," Beth said. "I feel like sucking him off and he's loving it. I'll get him to come in a couple more minutes."

By this time, Stewart couldn't have cared less where he was. He was in Beth's hot mouth and that was all he needed to know. He had one hand down the front of her blouse and was playing with her tits while the other was caressing her butt. When he was obviously nearing his climax, I glanced in our rear-view mirrors and my heart nearly stopped.

A State Patrol car was right on our tail and his lights were flashing. I wasn't sure if there was a law against people having oral sex in a truck on the Pennsy Turnpike, but I was prepared to believe there probably was. We were in his sights and guilty as hell.

"Shit!" I said. "There's a cop behind us and he wants us to pull over!" You've never seen a guy lose a hard-on as quickly as Stewart did. He kept saying, "shit, shit," while I gradually slowed down, driving onto the shoulder, buying Stewart and Beth a few moments to reorganize their clothes and compose themselves. Beth actually managed to look concerned.

"You do all the talking, Rick," Stewart said. "People of my skin color don't have a good track record with the police."

The patrolman was polite and asked if I knew why he'd stopped us. When I told him no, he just asked for the paperwork for the truck, my driver's license, and proof of insurance. He looked us over pretty carefully but didn't give us any grief. Of course, he did have to ask a totally inane question. "Are you moving somewhere?"

When both Beth and I began to answer his question at the same time, he just held up a hand and said, "That's okay, folks. I'm going to give you a warning this time. The blinkers on your towed vehicle are wired backwards. When you signal to move right, your left signal comes on and vice versa. I can't allow you to continue on the Turnpike that way. You'll have to get off at the next plaza--see it, it's right up there--and fix that problem. I've entered your license number in my onboard computer and the next patrolman who sees you won't be so nice if you haven't sorted out that signal."

So, we followed instructions and got off at the plaza he had pointed out. Of course it had no services beyond gas and a restaurant. The station attendant informed us the closest garage that might help us was six miles north of the Turnpike. Stewart and I spent several minutes fiddling with the plug between the truck and the car, but the things we tried made no difference. When Beth tried the signals, they were still backwards.

"I'm not good with this sort of stuff," Stewart admitted, holding his hands up in a gesture of defeat.

"Me too," I agreed. "I've always hated working on cars. So, here we are, a dentist, a computer programmer, and a miswired hitch. We're smart guys. What are we going to do about this?" It was getting on for noon and beginning to really heat up--plenty muggy as well.

"There's a number here in the rental contract to call when you need help," Beth volunteered. "I could try that."

"I guess that's what we'll have to do ," I said. "God knows how long it'll take to get someone out here."

"Wait a second," Beth said. "There's a truck just like this one there at the gas pumps. I'll walk over and see if they have any ideas."

Stewart and I stood in the minimal shade of the truck watching as Beth talked to someone inside the cab of the other truck, then the door opened and I forgot our petty, little problem. A stunning, long-legged woman gracefully dismounted from of the cab. She was wearing skin-tight, low-rise jeans and a short Tee-shirt and hers was a bare midriff to be proud of. She was a good six inches taller than Beth and lean without being skinny. I glanced at Stewart and he was unconsciously licking his lips.

"God, get a load of that piece of ass," he said in a low voice. "That bitch is definitely built for speed." I had to agree. The lady, from her short, ash-blond hair to her sandaled feet, was a seductive dream, a poster girl hot enough to grace the cover of any magazine. As she and Beth approached, we were speechless, both of us admiring the way she moved. Beth, being the observant female she is, raised her eyebrows at us and the drool that was figuratively dripping from our lips.

"Hi guys. This is Claire. Claire, these two are Rick, my husband, and Stewart--a very close friend of ours."

The amazing woman gave us a dazzling smile as we shook hands. Even that was a pleasurable experience. "Beth tells me you're having a bit of trouble."

"Did she tell you what was haywire?"

"Yeah. Something about the turn signals. It really doesn't matter. My husband and our friend can fix anything. As soon as they finish fueling up, they'll come over and take a look at the problem." She was standing with her arms crossed underneath her firm breasts and they were nicely outlined under the soft fabric of her shirt. Obviously, she wasn't wearing a bra as her nipples stood out proud right on the ends of her conical titties. Her bust wasn't large, but it matched the rest of her lithe figure to perfection.

The other truck pulled up alongside us and two very fit, thirtyish guys with short haircuts stepped out.

"This is Spencer, my husband, and this is David, my other husband," Claire said, slipping a hand around each of their arms. "Guys, meet Rick and Stewart." We shook hands as she continued, "This cute, little lady is Beth."

They shook hands with her and from the way my wife looked at them I guessed she would much rather have been shaking another part of their anatomy.

We explained what our problem was and Spencer said, "That'll take about a minute to fix. Hey, Claire. Get me that screwdriver with all the ends inside the handle. It's under the seat." Stewart and I got to admire Claire's exquisite backside as she turned, bent over, and reached under the seat of their truck. I thought I was being pretty subtle as I checked her out, but Beth's surreptitious, little kick to my ankle put the lie to that.

Claire returned with the screwdriver and handed it to Spencer who, along with David, was squatted down over the plug. The two of them had it dismantled and put back together in roughly two minutes. At least they had been wrong about how long it would take.

"There. Give em a try," David said.

"Boy, that was fast," Beth said.

"My guys work very well together," Claire said to Beth with a small grin. I'm not all that good at reading between the lines, but it seemed to me there were undertones to her remark.

"Mine do too," Beth said, apparently sensing the same message and sending her own reply, "as long as it's not a mechanical job." She reached in our truck and engaged the turn signal. It worked perfectly.

"Thanks a million," I said. Not only was I elated to get our problem solved so easily, I wanted to reward them and spend a little more time close to the marvelously attractive Claire. "Look, it's getting on for lunchtime. Can I buy you lunch to thank you for your help."

David and Spencer looked at each other and shrugged. "That won't be...," Spencer started to say.

Claire cut him off saying, "I'd like that. These places aren't famous for cuisine, but they do make a pretty fair burger."

We went inside and had an unremarkable lunch, food-wise, but the company we found ourselves seated with was another matter. It turned out Spencer and David were in the Navy. They were submarine sailors or "Bubbleheads" as the rest of the fleet referred to them Claire told us. They had both graduated from Annapolis the same year and their careers had followed parallel paths since then. They were both officers on the same nuclear submarine, but alternated so that usually one of them was at sea and the other ashore.

"Spencer is with the Gold Crew and David is with the Blue Crew," Claire explained. "It's a rarity for them to both be home at the same time and I'm loving it."

"We've been transferred from Bangor, Washington to good old rotten Groton, Connecticut," David said. "We're on the commissioning crew for a new boat being built there."

"They say it can take quite awhile until the Navy signs off on new construction and I'm looking forward to every minute of having them both around."

"I thought the Navy paid to move you guys," Stewart said, gesturing toward their truck.

"They moved our household goods, but what we have in the truck is David's wine collection and my Harley," Spencer said. "The Navy won't move those."

Lunch came to an end and I for one was sorry to see that happen. I had enjoyed feasting my eyes on Claire, a much more satisfying repast than the so-so hamburger I had eaten. While we were waiting for the check, Beth asked Claire if she wanted to use the Ladies' room before we hit the road again and they left us guys alone. We chatted about this and that. I admitted to being a computer programmer and Stewart that he was a dentist.

Spencer had just told me what an attractive wife I had when the ladies came into view. It would have been hard to imagine two women more physically unlike. Claire's body was, as Stewart had observed when he first saw her, built for speed. Beth, in delightful contrast, was a lovely example of lush femininity with generous curves outlining her compact body. They were both beautiful.

We said our farewells and Claire kissed both Stewart and me on the cheek. Just the touch of her lips and the smell of her affected me. I felt my cock stir, but resolved not to let any further thoughts of her disturb my anticipation of seeing Mary Ann and, hopefully, Kelli again.

We got back in the truck and headed out on the Turnpike. We hadn't gone a mile when I noticed Beth fidgeting like she does when she's trying to keep a secret. Keeping secrets is something she does about as poorly as anyone I've ever known.

"Okay, what's up?" I asked.

"You guys aren't going to fucking believe this."

"What aren't we going to believe?" Stewart asked.

"Well, when Claire and I went to the Ladies, the Head, she called it, she came right out and told me she was sleeping with both Spencer, who is her actual husband, and David who serves as her substitute husband. He lives with her when Spencer is at sea. She says this isn't all that uncommon an arrangement for wives of submariners. The boats have two complete crews and usually only one is ashore at a time. The guys get to enjoy the ladies' company when they're home and the ladies appreciate having a man around the house all the time."

spawner
spawner
91 Followers