Beth's Awakening Ch. 10

Story Info
First aid for friends.
24k words
4.52
17.3k
1
0

Part 10 of the 12 part series

Updated 10/22/2022
Created 05/09/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
spawner
spawner
88 Followers

Chapter Ten; First Aid for Friends

The next couple of weeks after our party with Jerry were uneventful until one evening when my cell phone rang. Rick and the kids were watching a movie and I was in the den catching up on email. I answered and it was Kelli. After we greeted one another, she got right to the point.

"Kate and I are bailing on Dan. We're fed up with his bullshit."

"What's he done now?"

"More of the same old. Kate and I thought the three of us were getting along really well. She and I were like sisters or co-wives or whatever. We entertained the prick, cooked for him, kept his apartment, and really treated him good--in bed and out."

"What went wrong?"

"His appetite for stray pussy is what screwed things up. He found this eighteen-year-old, silicone-princess stripper. We suspected he was banging someone and one evening Kate caught him in bed with Brandi, that's the twit's name--and it fits her. You'd think there might be some remorse, but not from Dan. The next thing we knew he was proposing to move her in with us."

"Ouch. What happened then?"

"That was the beginning of the end. Kate and I talked it over and decided we weren't going to put up with that nonsense any more. We rented an apartment together and moved out thinking that might bring him to his senses, but no. It seems the only thing that guy cares about is a fresh pussy."

"That's Dan all right."

"We're lonesome, honey. We want to come out your way, so we can be near you guys and Stewart. After all, you are our extended family. Kate and I don't have a good history of resisting Dan's scheming, so we thought us being there with you guys would help make us stronger. Putting distance between him and us is definitely necessary. Even as we speak, we're making arrangements to get the hell out of here. When we arrive, we'll need a place to stay for a few days--just until we find an apartment."

"Kelli, slow down. You're babbling. Of course, you and Kate are welcome to bunk with us for a bit. The guest suite over the garage is vacant now that Claire is living with Stewart and working at his office."

"Thank you, Beth. We've combined our stuff and we'll need a place to store that too. We're going to rent a small U-haul and tow my PT Cruiser. Would it be all right if we get there early next week?"

"That'd be fine. We have plenty of room. Just give me a call when you know when you'll arrive and I'll arrange a little party to welcome you."

"That sounds like fun. We'll see you in a few days."

Needless to say, Rick and Stewart were ecstatic when I told them that Kate and Kelli were moving to Cleveland. Their enthusiasm waned a trifle when I pointed out that there were only two of them and their harem was going to increase to five needy women.

Ten days later, on a Saturday morning, the girls' U-haul was parked in our driveway. Our whole group, even the kids, helped unload boxes and furniture, and stored it all in our garage.

Rick grumbled a little at first, complaining that we'd have no place for the cars, but I saw Kate press her breasts against his arm while she whispered in his ear. That's all it took, he smiled at her and pitched in with the rest of us.

I was racking my brain trying to think of a way to get the kids out of the house when Dee Dee came up to me. "Can I talk to you for a minute, Beth?"

"Of course," I said and we stepped out of earshot.

"Stewart has been really antsy this week and he finally confessed how much he was looking forward to seeing your friends. I can see why. They are two lovely ladies."

"Rick's been the same way," I said. "And I've got a problem. I'm trying to think of a way to get the kids out of here so we can do a proper job of welcoming the girls to Cleveland if you get my drift."

"That's what I wanted to tell you, honey. I've got my period, so I'll have to skip partying with you guys this time. The good news is I can take care of the kids."

"That would be so perfect. Thank you, Dee," I said, giving her a big hug. "We'll make it up to you. I'll give you some money so you can take them to that roller-coaster park. They love that place." I glanced at my watch. "It's just eleven now. I'll feed the kids a sandwich while you get acquainted with Kate and Kelli. Then you can gather them up and take off."

"When do you want them back?"

"How about five o'clock? That should be time enough to trim those horns I see growing longer by the minute," I said, gesturing toward the guys. Rick and Kate were chatting, and had eyes only for each other. Stewart had an arm around Kelli's waist. "Plan on staying for dinner when you bring them back."

"That works for me," she said.

I thanked her and went into the kitchen to set up a casual serve-yourself sandwich lunch. Once the kids discovered the plan for their afternoon, they bolted their food down climbed into Dee's little Hyundai and they all took off. The rest of us were left to amuse ourselves and we wouldn't need a park for that.

Our reunion was especially sweet, almost as if we'd never been apart. The K girls, as we began referring to them, were delightful giving and receiving equal measures of sex and love. Claire and I served as handmaids in the bedroom using our hands and mouths to help Stewart and Rick enjoy their lovers, but we weren't left out. Every last one of us was satisfied before we finished.

We were all dressed and sitting in the living room when Dee returned with the kids. I'd gone out and gotten the fixings hoping that I could get Kelli to create her delicious pizzas for us. She did and after we finished eating, the kids went downstairs leaving us to talk.

The K girls thanked Dee for giving them the chance to play with the guys. The guys kissed her and promised to reward her for her help.

During our conversation, we discovered that the K girls had a plan. They wanted to go into business, the coffee business, to be exact.

"Drive-through stands are popping up all over in the Boston area," Kelli said. "Most of them are Starbuck's and the competition is keen, but Kate and I have an idea about how to succeed." The girls smiled at each other.

"We plan to be the Baristas ourselves," Kate said.

"Barista...?" Rick said, raising his eyebrows. "That's a fancy name for a person who serves coffee. If you call yourself that, you get to charge more," Kate said.

"Our gimmick is we'll do our Baristaing--I'm not sure that's a word--in bikinis."

"We talked about doing it topless," Kate said, "but decided that would be too controversial. Plus, we'd like to attract more than an all-male clientele."

"We need enough money to get this going, so we're going to be busy," Kelli said. "We'll both dance at the clubs--there can be good money in that--until we have a stake. That'll give us a chance to look for a location while we perfect our business plan."

We all wished them well and I for one was impressed. They had put a lot of thought into a life after Dan and I hoped they'd succeed.

The K girls went right to work. The next day they found a suitable club and danced that night and every night for the next week. They were so focussed on their goal that they didn't have time for much of anything else. Rick and Stewart were disappointed to discover that the "else" included sex.

There were a couple of exceptions. Kelli went to lunch with Stewart a couple of times and he reported that they'd enjoyed a very sweet "nooner." One morning after the kids had gone to school I opened the laundry room door and discovered my husband and Kate screwing the hell out of one another. She was bent over the washing machine which was chugging away and Rick was fucking her from behind. I watched long enough to realize their rhythm was in synch with the washer. When I burst out laughing, they turned their heads and smiled at me, but never missed a beat.

Two weeks after they got to Cleveland, The K girls announced they'd gotten an apartment. "It's nothing fancy," Kelli said. "But it'll get us out of your hair and serve us fine while we save up for our business."

Two days before they were due to move, I was still up when they got back from dancing. They each gave me a hug. I asked if they wanted a glass of wine and they did, so I poured. After we sat down at the kitchen table, Kate reached into her oversized bag and pulled out a paper sack. She unrolled the top and dumped a jumbled mass of paper money onto the table. I was stunned.

"Looks like we did okay tonight, Kate," Kelli said, separating the bills by denomination. "Let's count this up and get it ready to deposit in the morning."

I helped and when we finished we had tallied up eight hundred and eleven dollars. "This is one night's tips?" I asked, incredulously.

Kelli nodded. "We moved to a new place where we can dance nude. On top of that we put together a 'sister act' where we do some petting and kissing. The guys sure love that."

"We've got a line on a coffee place where the owner is retiring. A few more night's like this and we'll be in business."

"More power to you," I said.

That weekend they rented a truck and we helped them get their stuff out of our garage and move into their new place. We talked on the phone, but I didn't see them again for more than a week.

So, when the phone rang one morning I expected it to be them, but it was my sister. Mary Ann was nearly babbling as she said, "God, Beth. I have the most exciting news to tell you. Jack has asked me to marry him and I've accepted."

"That's wonderful," I said. "When are you thinking of getting hitched?"

"That's the rest of my news--sooner rather than later. I'm pregnant."

"Oh, honey. That's marvelous. How is Jack taking this?"

"No problem, Beth. He's already making plans. He's fretting about decorating our spare bedroom and turning it into a nursery. Hell, Beth. He's even worried about what college the kid will go to and he's set up some kind of savings account to help with that."

"That's great. But when do you plan on getting married?"

"Oh, I forgot that, didn't I? Please excuse me. I'm kind of over the moon with this whole thing. Anyway, we've decided that we don't want a fancy wedding, just you, Rick and the rest of our special family. Jack and I were hoping we could have it at your place."

"I'll run this by Rick and get back to you, darling, but I'm sure he'll say yes. I've got to take the kids to school so I'll talk to you later."

Our conversation ran through my head as I drove and I realized she hadn't said a word about Dan. That was peculiar. Even though he was on the outs with the K girls, he and Jack were best friends and I knew Mary Ann loved hitting the sheets with him. Something was wrong.

As I expected, Rick was more than happy to host Mary Ann's wedding. I called her back and gave her the news.

"That's wonderful, sis," she said. "How much time do we need to get ready?"

"How far along are you?"

"I just missed my second period. The doc says I'll deliver in April."

"What is this, the tenth of October?"

"Yeah. How about toward the end of this month? Would that work for you?"

"That would be perfect. Don't worry about a thing. I have plenty of help here. Just tell me your colors and what kind of flowers you'd like. Is there anyone else you'd like to invite--like Dan maybe?"

There was a long pause. "We haven't seen Dan in some time. I don't really know what he's up to. To be honest, Jack and he have had a falling out. I'll tell you all about it when I see you. I'll get back to you with the color and flower thing. And, sis. Thanks so much. You're the best."

We said goodbye and I sat still stunned by what she'd said. She and Jack weren't seeing Dan any more. Kelli and Kate had left him too and, as far as I knew, weren't communicating with him either. Those four had cut him out of our extended family.

A chill ran through me. Would I get to see him again? I didn't know. That thought made me physically ill. A secret little memory of Dan lived in the back of my mind and every now and then I entertained myself by trotting it out and replaying it--a reminder of just how good we were together.

Dan and I were sexual soulmates--made to pleasure one another. I didn't love the man, but we sure made fantastic music between the sheets. I had no physical secrets from Dan. That son of a bitch could play my body like a violin. Each and every time we made love, the bond between us had grown stronger.

Goodness knows, I've enjoyed all my lovers. Like Mary Ann explained it, having a new man was like driving a different car. All were similar, but each had distinctly unique characteristics. If that was the case, my darling husband was a Mercedes and Dan was a Hummer. I wasn't prepared to abandon my exciting, sometimes rough-edged, four-wheel-drive guy. I wanted more chances to climb aboard his "Danny dick," as he referred to it, and ride into ecstasy. Just the thought of taking that trip again succeeded in making me wet.

Since I'd been introduced to them by Claire and my sister, I had amassed a small but select collection of sex toys. This seemed like the moment to use them.

I opened my dresser drawer removed two of my favorites and tossed them on the bed. Knowing that I was alone in the house, I stripped naked and stood in front of the mirror.

That time in Boston when he'd posed me like this, displaying me to my husband and the others, ran through my mind. I covered my mound with a hand just as he'd done. That treasured memory never failed to make me hot and this time was no exception.

I joined my toys on the bed. Picking up my shocking-pink, butt plug, I lubricated it with spit then, a firm push and it was snug in my ass. Next, I picked up my favorite--I'd even nick-named the massive phallus "Danny." Putting the end of it in my mouth, I covered it with my saliva, getting it nice and wet.

I was breathing hard now,anticipating the moment I would plunge the rubber cock into myself, but not quite yet. Turning it on, I touched it to the lips of my pussy and the dildo did its work. Before long, my hips began to move and I was conscious of the delicious pressure in my butt from the plug as my excitement built. It was time for "Danny" and I jammed that big thing into myself, sighing as it spread me wide. I moved it as if Dan were in me, fucking me as only he can--so fast and hard. I came the same way--hard and fast.

As I floated down from my climax, I realized that I was weeping. What a sight I must have been, a thirty-three, year-old wife and mother, lying naked on her bed, tears running down her cheeks, with two rubber appliances protruding from her private parts.

I removed my toys and went into the bathroom to wash them. The woman looking back at me from the mirror was a mess. Her eyes were red from crying, her hair all tangled and cheeks wet with tears. I splashed cold water on my face.

My masturbation session had served the purpose though. Now, I could look at the situation with a bit of detachment. I decided there was nothing to be gained by making an issue out of this. I'd hear all about it when Mary Ann got here. After that, perhaps a course of action would become clear. Until then I'd rely on my old friend--avoidance. I dried my eyes, repaired my face, brushed my hair, and got on with my day.

Claire was a gem. She applied her rather awesome organizational skills and whipped the whole wedding thing together. I did stuff like flowers and the cake, coordinating that with my sis, while Claire dealt with the rest, enlisting Kate and Kelli to do the food. She discovered that one of Stewart's lady patients was a Unitarian minister and engaged her.

Including the happy couple, there would be ten of us. We hoped the ceremony could be outside, but, being late in the season, we were prepared to set up inside if necessary.

Mary Ann pestered me with questions. How about the marriage license? I explained they could get it at the county the day before and it cost about fifty dollars.

"It's easier to get than a driver's license," I told her.

"Are we going to have music?"

"Of course. Stewart knows this three-piece group that he says will be perfect and, Mary Ann, he's providing the liquid refreshments. His present to you he says."

Jack and Mary Ann flew in on a Friday early enough to get their license. They stayed with us and naturally, we messed around after the kids were in bed. Rick was so funny, using Mary Ann as a prop, demonstrating to Jack the proper positions for fucking pregnant ladies.

Jack and I laughed, watching the two of them shifting around, pretending that she was hugely pregnant when in fact she wasn't even showing yet.

The big day fell on Saturday and we were up early. Claire, Dee Dee, and Stewart were the first to arrive. They were loaded down with the booze, folding tables and chairs. The flowers were delivered at the same time Kate and Kelli arrived with the food.

"We danced pretty late," they apologized as they hurried to set up. "Friday nights are big for us, so many generous guys needing a surrogate date."

When Claire's cell phone went off, she looked at it and said, "My god. It's my guy. I thought he was still underwater in that damned submarine." She opened the phone and said, "Hello, honey. How's it hanging?" Then she let out a scream. "No shit. You've got orders! You're where? At the airport right here in Cleveland. What a wonderful surprise and perfect timing. You're just in time for Mary Ann and Jack's wedding. Grab a cab and come on over. By the way, where are we going?" She listened for a moment. "San Diego! Hot damn. That's wonderful. I love that place. Okay, honey, get on over here. I need to rape you. I'll hand the phone to Beth. She'll give you the address."

She did, and I gave him our street and number, finishing by saying, "Your wife isn't the only one who wants a piece of you."

He laughed and said, "That's good, because I'm definitely a horn dog."

We had planned the ceremony for late afternoon and preparations were coming to a close when Spencer arrived. Claire laughed and cried as she kissed and hugged him.

"God, I've missed you," she said, holding his cheeks in her hands and kissing him over and over again. "Come here, Dee. I want you to meet my wonderful husband. I hope you two will have a chance to get better acquainted later, but I get him first. Go ahead, you guys. Swap a little spit."

Spencer and Dee Dee did as instructed. By the time their kiss ended, Spencer had both hands on her butt. You are such a pretty girl," he said. "It'll be fun getting to know you better."

"I'm looking forward to it too," she said, pressing her hips against him. He made the rounds kissing and feeling all us ladies up and chatting with the men. Stewart handed him a cold beer just as Kelli announced that lunch was served. Nothing fancy, just sandwich fixings in the kitchen.

I hadn't realized how hungry I was until I tasted mine. I took lunch down to the kids who were happily playing video games in the basement rec room. Their only concern was when they could go to their friends' houses. I told them they could leave as soon as their aunt was married and not to forget their overnight things.

When I got back to the living room, I noticed that Claire and Spencer were missing. I looked inquiringly at Rick who rolled his eyes upward and said, "They're getting reacquainted."

The afternoon was sunny and mild--an Indian Summer day in October--definitely a blessing in Cleveland. We had the ceremony in our back yard. My sister, looking lovely in her simple ivory-white dress and Jack, looking very studly in his tux, said their vows. The three piece group struck up the Wedding March and we all clapped.

Kelli and Kate set up a table and started the grill. Stewart served champagne all around to everyone except Mary Ann--the lady in waiting got orange juice. We toasted the happy couple then we toasted Claire and Spencer whom you couldn't have pried apart with a shoehorn. Kate fed the kids then Rick took them and their cute little overnight bags to their friends' house.

spawner
spawner
88 Followers