Beth's Birthday Present

Story Info
Rick and Ann give Beth her birthday spanking.
1.3k words
4.09
86.8k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rockbohunk
rockbohunk
543 Followers

It was a late Saturday night, about bar time, when Rick, his girlfriend Ann and Ann's best friend Beth were on a mission. It was Beth's birthday, the big two-five.

Beth's year had been a rough one. Her divorce had just been finalized after seven months of ups and downs with her ex. Rick and Ann wanted to give Beth a birthday she would never forget.

It was 2AM and time for Rick to close up the bar. It was a small bar in the country that he had leased for two years now.

Rick met Beth through Ann, a part time bartender he had hired and his girlfriend of three months. Beth had moved in with Ann after Beth's split with her ex.

Rick and Ann shut off all the bar signs, locked the door and shut off the beer sign at the end of the driveway. Now it was party time. Although it was illegal to have an after hours party in the bar, the cops had never harassed him. The living quarters were attached to the bar, so it was common for Rick to clean the bar after closing.

Rick poured Ann, Beth and himself a shot of Tequila. After a a short toast and training wheels, (lemon and salt) the party was well on it's way.

The three of them played a couple games of darts and cranked the tunes to some ZZ-Top. The bar turned into self-service and seemed as though every time they turned around, someone had set up another round of shots.

Rick and Ann shared secret smiles as they watched Beth move around in her tight jeans. Ann and Beth were about the same size and shared one anothers clothing. Ann was about an inch taller, and blond while Beth was much larger in the breast department and a brunette.

Ann went into the living quarters and brought out Beth's present. Beth tore off the the wrappings quickly and her face turned instantly red as she realized that her gift was a sex toy.

Beth had told Ann a couple of weeks ago that she hadn't been laid in six months. Beth had never owned a toy, but was thinking about something soon.

Rick helped Beth take her new toy out of the box and insert the four AA batteries. The toy was a rabbit that rotated clockwise, counter-clockwise and had multiple speed vibrations that would tease those rabbit ears on her clit when fully inserted.

Rick turned on the toy and handed the rabbit to Beth. It rotated and vibrated as she held it watching it's every move.

Rick asked her if she could feel it parting her wet pussy lips and teasing her little clit. "Oh my God," she said, as she crossed her legs tightly and shut of the toy.

"Is it warm in here?" Beth asked jokingly.

Rick looked at Ann and nodded and Ann knew it was time.

Rick walked from behind the bar and grabbed Beth.

"Time for your birthday spanking".

Beth screamed as Rick picked her up and took her across his knees.

Beth thought it was all a joke at first until Ann held her arms, then handcuffed her wrists above her head. Beth kicked and screamed as Rick tried to hold her still.

Rick and Ann had talked about this night several times and had even rehearsed Ann's assignments. Ann had done her research and found that although Beth had never been with a woman, she had fantasized about a threesome. Ann also wasn't bisexual but she was curious and would do anything to please Rick.

Ann struggled with Beth's shoes, then reached under Beth to unbutton and unzip her jeans.

Rick calmly told Beth to "calm down, you can't have a true birthday spanking with these pants on."

Beth cried "NOOOOOO," kicking at Ann as her jeans were pulled around her ankles.

Rick's hand softly caressed the edge of Beth's satin panties, "Hmmmm, twenty-five, huh?"

Rick looked at Ann and snapped the edge of Beth's panties. "What do you think?, off or on?"

"Off of course," Ann said helping Rick pull and tug at them.

Beth gasped and pleaded with them, but her sounds went unheard.

Ann knelt on the other side of Rick and placed her hand on Beth's bare bottom.

Rick could tell by Ann's eyes that she was turned on. Rick placed his hand on Beth and the two of them explored Beth's vulnerable nakedness.

Beth moaned as Rick and Ann pulled her cheeks apart exposing her perfect wet lips.

Rick slapped Beth across the ass the first time, then Ann the second. Beth cried out on every slap across her now reddened ass. Rick continued Beth's spanking as Ann got undressed.

Rick felt his cock getting harder. His hand was touching the bare ass of a beautiful woman as his girlfriend masturbated just feet away.

Rick lost count and pick Beth up and carried her to the pool table. He rolled her over and grabbed her handcuffs. He raised them above her head (to the corner pocket) and secured the cuffs to the chalk line rope.

Ann wrestled with the rest of Beth's clothing. She finished taking off her jeans and panties, then unbuttoned her blouse exposing her 36D beauties.

Rick parted Beth's legs to get a closer look at that magnificent pussy. Beth's fight was gone and only parted her legs wider.

Beth watched Rick undress as Ann began to explore Beth's body. Ann lay next to Beth on the pool table kissing and fondling her breasts.

Rick grabbed Beth's new sex toy and joined Ann and Beth on top of the table. Ann and Rick kissed and licked the birthday girl starting at her hard nipples, then slowly tasting her body until the both of them found their way between Beth's hot legs.

Beth moaned loudly as they took turns licking and flicking at her soaking wet pussy.

Rick stopped and handed the sex toy to Ann. She licked the toy and and parted Ann's aching lips as Rick repositioned himself near Beth's head.

Rick kissed Beth sharing her sweet juices that were still on his lips. Rick turned around, the sixty-nine position to Beth and dangled his seven inch cock at Beth's awaiting lips. Beth opened her mouth as Rick lowered himself into her.

Beth sucked him harder and harder as Ann turned on the rabbit and fucked Beth deeper and deeper teasing her hard clit with those rabbit ears.

Rick felt himself beginning to cum, but continued to fuck Beth's face. Beth tried to scream, her back arching, then gushed over her new toy as Rick filled her mouth with his gift to her.

Rick got down off the table and guided Ann to take his place.

Ann kissed Beth, tasting her boyfriends cum all over her face. Ann turned around on top of Beth and again started teasing Beth's moistness.

Rick unlocked the handcuffs and removed them from Beth's wrists. He raised Beth's head to Ann's shaven pussy and told her to make her cum.

Rick watched his girlfriend and her best friend enjoy each other for the first time. Beth explored Ann's wet pussy, sucking on her labia and teasing her swollen clit. The faster Beth licked, Ann returned the favor.

Rick's cock was now hard again and climbed on the pool table behind Ann. She gasped as he plunged his large cock deep into his girlfriend.

Beth fondled Rick's balls as she watched his cock being thrust in and out of her best friend.

Ann grabbed the rabbit again and slid it deep into Beth. She fucked her hard with matching thrusts from her boyfriend.

Ann screamed, "I'm gonna cum," as Beth clamped down on her new found toy.

Rick pulled out and shot his load over both Ann and Beth.

The three of them lay next to one other, exhausted, lightly sharing touches and kisses.

As Rick drifted off to sleep, his thoughts were of the past four hours, the cost of recovering the pool table and Ann's upcoming birthday.

He just smiled, "Happy birthday Beth."

rockbohunk
rockbohunk
543 Followers