Beth's Cherry

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Otto had to get up early and retired to the spare bedroom to get some sleep. Charlotte went down on her daughter and licked up their mixed cum along with the droplets of Beth's virginal blood. After a few minutes of this, Beth came again, pulling her mom's head into her pussy. Not as big an orgasm as grandpa had given her…just a nice bonus.

They snuggled under the covers and Beth sleepily caressed and suckled her mom's tits. She popped a full nipple out of her mouth and whispered, "You're one lucky woman, mom. Grandpa's got a thick cock. How often does he fuck you?"

Charlotte hugged her daughter and answered, "Pretty much every day…those big balls keep him constantly hungry for pussy."

"But he's over sixty…can all old guys fuck like that?"

Her mom giggled as she responded, "Probably not, but Otto takes good care of himself and is as virile as a man half his age. Pfizer would have to take Viagra off the market if all men his age were in as good a shape. He never has any trouble getting a pussy pleasing hard on." After a moment she asked, "Do you know about morning wood, Beth?"

Beth mumbled into her cleavage, "I'll take a stab…an old song by the Beatles?"

"No, I'm talking about boys…but you might be on to something…maybe if the boys are Norwegian. You really don't know about morning wood?"

"No, mom, but I'm sure you're about to tell me."

Charlotte gently stroked her daughter's pussy. "I guess that's understandable. You have other girls as room mates. It's different when you live with men. Wood is another name for erection. Even when males are little boys and don't have the balls to back it up, they still have a hard on when they wake up in the morning. You remember when you got your first period and knew you'd changed from a girl to a woman?"

Beth hummed a yes. Her mom went on, "Well, little boys know they've matured when they wake up to find wet sheets or wet pajamas. That's the signal that their testicles have seasoned, giving them night erections and involuntary ejaculations. In the morning a mature male has two urgent needs. You've heard the cliché, 'full of pee and vinegar'?" Beth nodded. "Where boys are concerned, the vinegar is code for semen. During the night a man's body is busy. When he wakes up his bladder is full of urine and his seminal reservoir is full of cum. Men awaken with a bursting hard on and a full bladder. Otto tells me that one of the great pleasures of being a man is taking a long piss after having jacked off. One of the secrets to keeping a man happy is to service him first thing in the morning, without expecting anything in return. If Otto is typical, men like it fast and rough in the morning. Sometimes, he wants a quick doggy fuck, but most of the time, he'd rather I jack him firmly while I suck on his cockhead."

Beth thought this might be a good time to confirm her suspicions. "And how does Jeff like it in the morning?"

Her mom didn't miss a beat. "Oh, men are simple creatures, Beth…Jeffey likes his rocks offed in the same way." She rolled over to spoon her daughter, ready for sleep, mumbling into her ear, "Tell you what…when we get up tomorrow morning, I'll teach you hands on about morning wood." And then in a drowsy giggle, "Specifically, how to turn oak into balsa…"

***

Beth dreamt that she was a baby, wrapped in a warm blanket, drinking from her mother's breast. When she drifted up from her dream, she found her mom's nipple in her mouth. She nuzzled into her deep cleavage, savoring the heat and aroma of her body. Though they fucked like minks, grandpa and mom usually didn't sleep together because of Charlotte's snoring. It was music to Beth's ears, and she'd slept like a baby. She gently chewed on her nipple to awaken her. Charlotte opened her eyes and smiled sleepily at her baby girl suckling her breast. She kissed the top of Beth's head and mumbled, "Mornin' Beth…sleep well?"

"Very well, thank you. In fact, better than I have in a long time. Don't know about the vinegar, but I'm full of pee."

"Me, too…let's go take care of that, then I'll show you how I polish Otto's morning wood. How does that sound?"

They went to the bathroom and took turns pissing and brushing their teeth. When they entered the spare bedroom, they found Otto on his back, covered with only a sheet. As Charlotte had predicted, his erection made a tent over his groin.

Otto was awake, but kept his eyes closed, feigning sleep as he watched them through slitted lids. He was accustomed to Charlotte servicing him first thing in the morning and, though not too surprised to see Beth in tow, he was still curious to see what role she'd play. Charlotte pulled the sheet away, revealing his morning wood. She knelt between his legs and sucked out his precum as she gave him a fast, rough handjob. In under two minutes she'd finished jacking him off and swallowed his load. He needed to piss, but knew it would feel better if he waited for his cock to soften.

When Beth climbed on the bed and straddled his head, her lovely, young pussy made him forget all about his distended bladder. He hadn't really gotten a good look at her when he'd deflowered her. His daughter's meat glistened between her small, hairless lips. He could smell that she'd already taken her morning piss, but easily overpowering that was the aroma of his semen from last night. The size of her cunt had surprised him when he'd popped her cherry. When he slipped two fingers up her cunt, he found she was wet and ready. He kissed along her lips and licked between them. Using his tongue, he probed under her hood and swirled gentle circles around her erection. After only a few seconds of stimulation, Beth's stomach muscles scrunched as he felt her clit beat under his tongue and her cunt muscles repeatedly milk his fingers.

After they'd left to go awaken and do his son, Otto walked nude out to the back yard. He peeled back his foreskin and aimed his limp cock at a cactus. As he shot a thick, yellow stream against the hapless plant, he felt the burn along the length of his tube as his acidic piss reacted with his alkaline semen. After using his foreskin to squeeze out the last drops, he went back in the house and found Charlotte in the kitchen feeding oranges into the juicer. He hugged her from behind, reaching around to cup her tits, saying, "I'm surprised to find you here. I thought you'd be with Beth 'waking' Jeff?"

Charlotte turned her head and smiled at him, "You mean 'wanking', don't you? Oh, I think she's a big girl after last night. I've already shown her how and besides, you guys are pretty low maintenance. She can 'handle' Jeffey by herself…don't you think?"

As Otto played with her nipples, he replied, "Probably…after all, she had a good teacher…"

***

When Beth entered her brother's room, she found him sleeping soundly. She didn't know how long his band gig ran, but figured he had gotten to bed late. Beth pulled off the sheet and found that, like grandpa, he slept nude. His hard on throbbed slowly against his stomach. Beth's plan was for him to awaken and find his cock in her mouth. Half of his glans was exposed, and she gingerly pulled his skin back over the rim. She was about to take him in her mouth when the smell assailed her nostrils. Apparently he'd gotten some pussy last night, because she could smell his spent semen. A faint latex odor told her that he at least had used a condom. The dominant odor, however, was cheap perfume. She gave his shaft a hard squeeze to awaken him. When he was fully awake, he looked at her blearily and mumbled, "Oh…it's you, Beth…where's mom…or are you taking her place…you here to give me my morning blowjob?"

Beth looked at him sternly and replied, "Maybe eventually…but first, I have a question for you. You smell like you nailed a real pig last night. Get yourself a quick piece of poon from an amateur whore? Let me guess…you met her backstage during a break…you bent her over one of the instrument cases, pulled down her jeans, and gave her groupie snatch a fast doggy fuck. Am I close?"

Jeff didn't answer because Beth had hit the nail on the head. The one detail she'd missed was that the case was in front of a dressing room mirror so he could see her face while he fucked her. Even more fun than shooting his load, was watching her eyes widen when she felt her cunt being stretched to eight inches. Hygiene was never a concern because he could fuck a groupie in less than five minutes, and always wore a condom. Last night's lucky girl was a shapely, bottle blond. He'd pulled her jeans down over her cowgirl boots, bent her over an amplifier case, parted her black, pussy curls, and given her cunt a good stretching. She'd felt almost as tight as his fist, so in under two minutes he was thrusting deeply and filling his condom with cum. He was slowly fucking his way through every trailer trash groupie in the Phoenix area. He didn't like to do the same girl twice.

Beth used his cock as a handle and pulled him, like a dog on a leash, into the bathroom. She sat him on the bidet. After getting the water warm, she used the hand held shower to wet his genital area. As she lathered his cock and balls with Dial liquid soap, she shook her head and commented, "It's a damn good thing a man's dick doesn't have a sense of smell…"

Even after she'd thoroughly scrubbed and rinsed him, she could still smell the rotting flower stench of the slut's perfume. She knew that type of woman; a slob too lazy to bathe, who just sprayed on more perfume instead. Of course, men were partly to blame. Beth mused that the increasing popularity of ass fucking was just more proof that most men are dummies and will stick their dicks into anything; even shit! After she'd soaped and hosed him down twice more, she thought she had washed away enough of the stench and wouldn't gag while she blew him.

Beth led him back to the bedroom and sat him on the edge of the bed and knelt between his legs. Still pissed about the smelly slut, she decided to only give her brother a handjob. She rolled his balls around in his bag with her left hand while she jacked him with her right. His young balls were in their prime and had packed the back of his sack with sperm. She squeezed his shaft firmly and jacked him fast, slipping his hood back and forth over his flared cockhead. In less than a minute his breathing became shallow and he thrust upward against her pumping fist. Beth felt his balls tighten and pressed the ridge behind them to feel the force of his ejaculation. His cock jerked and semen coursed through his tube. A small, white squirt spit from the little mouth in the center of his cockhead. Then his pump flexed strongly and thick, white flowers of cum blossomed a foot into the air. After about the sixth jet, his orgasm wound down to a pulsing drool. His bush and stomach were covered with cum. If he was this prolific when he was getting laid frequently, Beth wondered how much cum he could ejaculate after a few days abstention. His cock softened to a semi-erection and Beth got up to go get dressed and have breakfast. As she left the room, she teasingly admonished him, "You're drowning in cum, Jeff! Go take a shower!" He went to the bathroom, and as Beth walked down the hall, she heard him sigh in relief as he splashed his morning piss into the toilet.

***

Beth's cherry healed quickly, so both grandpa and Jeff fucked her regularly for the rest of her Christmas break. Christmas came on a Sunday, but she had to get back to school to cram for mid-terms, and had a Sunday morning flight back to Seattle. They celebrated their Christmas on Saturday night instead. After opening presents, Charlotte played the piano while they quaffed mugs of Otto's special recipe wassail and sang carols. When they had sung all the carols they knew and were warm and fuzzy from the wassail, they retired to the master bedroom for a family fuck.

It didn't surprise Beth that when she and her mom removed the boys' trousers, they both had seeping hard ons. Her mom lay on her back on the bed with her butt at the edge. Beth knelt on the floor and held her mom's legs apart to eat her pussy. Grandpa got on his knees behind Beth to doggy fuck her. Jeff straddled his mom facing Beth, and after lubricating her cleavage with his copious precum, pressed her breasts around his cock to fuck her tits. Charlotte sucked her son's balls and rimmed his asshole. Beth finger fucked her mom and sucked her hard clit in and out of her lips. As grandpa fucked her with his thick cock, she felt him expertly rub his flare against her G spot with each thrust. He kept this up until Beth felt a hot fullness in her pussy that took control of her. She came in a long, shuddering orgasm, and showered his bush and balls with a flood of pussy cum. When the blood supply returned to her brain, she went back to work on her mom. Beth wanted to give her what she'd just experienced, and stroked her fingertips against the front wall of her cunt. Charlotte cried out as her muscles contracted. Her clit jerked like a little cock between Beth's lips as her cunt pulled on her fingers like Chinese cuffs. The glands under her lips bathed her daughter's face in sweet pussy cum.

Otto had stayed fully in to let his daughter enjoy her orgasm. After Charlotte came, he started fucking her again, thrusting firmly and swinging his balls against Beth's asshole, building his orgasm. When he groaned and thrust all the way in, Beth felt his cock pump as a hot fountain of family seed filled the top of her cunt. Beth had fucked her brother enough to know that he was near his plateau. His swollen, purple cockhead popped in and out of his mom's tits as his breathing became labored. When he came, he thrust forward and ground his balls in her cleavage. Even with his trunk firmly squeezed between her tits, a good five inches stuck out, aimed at Beth's face. Beth saw his cock buck and tried to position her mouth to catch his ejaculate. The first big spurt splattered against her cheek, feeling like hot cream shot from a powerful squirt gun. He fired about five more with enough kick behind them to reach her face, and she managed to catch most of them in her mouth. He oozed out the rest of his cum on his mom's stomach, making her navel look like a white lake that had overflowed its banks. Beth thought her brother's semen tasted yummy, and slurped it up off her mom's belly so that none would go to waste. When grandpa popped out his softening erection, she crawled up on the bed to squat on her mom's face to let her lap up his thick, geezer cum.

All the fucking and the wassail made them drowsy, and they fell asleep on the big bed, hugging in an incestuous family heap. If Santa were to come, he'd be wise to have taken his heart medicine.

***

Beth's flight left at 10:30 and Jeff drove her to the airport in his truck. She rode shotgun with grandpa on her right. She'd said her goodbyes to her mom at the house.

Jeff pulled his truck up to the curb to drop her off. Grandpa leaned into her and gave her a lingering French kiss while reaching up her skirt to rub the top of her pussy. When he finally released her lips, he looked lovingly into her eyes and said, "It was wonderful to have you here for the holidays, Beth…I think we all had a really good time. So…I suppose we won't see you again until summer…that is, I assume you're looking forward to having a ball on the Mexican riviera during spring break."

Beth flashed him a wicked grin. Using her left hand on Jeff and her right on her grandpa, she unzipped them both and reached between their legs to cup and fondle their nuts. Looking from one to the other, she answered, "No…I think I'd rather come home for spring break…why have just one ball when I can have four big ones like these." She leaned close to Otto and as she squeezed his balls, whispered in his ear, "And thanks for taking my cherry, grandpa…it was the best Christmas ever…"