Beth's Dark Needs Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mjar65
mjar65
1,237 Followers

I flogged her till I was happy with the redness of her tits. Then I dropped the flogger and quickly found some rope to tie to the clip between her cuffs. 'On the bed,' I ordered her. 'Hands and knees.' Together we got her into the right position. I pressed my hand between her shoulder blades and Beth let her chest fall to the mattress. Her huge tits squashed under her, the flesh spilling out either side of her body. Then I tied the other end of the rope to one leg of the bed. Her hips were angled nicely and her holes were exposed and ready for me. Beth was trapped, at my mercy and I knew right then she cared about nothing else in the world.

'You've never been on display like this have you?'

'No Master, never.' It looked like Beth was actually trembling. I guessed it was the fear but I am sure she knew I could see her little hole up close.

'I hope you like it Master,' she said, almost pleading. I did! I pushed her knees wider. Now I could clearly see the wetness of her cunt. I could also stare straight at her virgin anus. I enjoyed the sight of her brown star but I don't think that was what Beth had meant.

I got down behind her and moved in close. I could feel the heat rising from her cunt and the glow of her cheeks. Very gently I pressed the tip of my tongue against her backdoor and was rewarded with a small whimper. Beth had come to me knowing she would be introduced to anal play. She was excited and afraid. I was determined to keep her in that state a little longer.

Slowly I licked her little rosebud. After a few moments I slowly slid one finger into her sopping cunt hole. This time I heard her moan. I knew she was hooked. This sweet little wife and mother, who'd so long resisted thoughts of adultery, was happily giving her holes to me.

I licked at her arsehole some more as I slowly fingered her cunt. She was mine now, moaning and trembling as I pleasured her hole.

It was her first time to receive physical pleasure from a man other than her husband. I was ready to seal the deal and push Beth across the line into being a true slut. I left her for a moment and grabbed a condom. This was a rule agreed upon weeks earlier. I rolled it onto my rock-hard cock as I resumed my place on the bed between Beth's legs.

Beth might have been inexperienced but she knew enough to understand what was coming. 'Oh Master,' she pleaded.

mjar65
mjar65
1,237 Followers
12