Beth's Dark Needs Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mjar65
mjar65
1,235 Followers

'Oh fuck. What are you doing to me?'

'I'm fucking your arse little slut. Do you like it?'

'I don't know. Oh fuck. Its so weird.'

'Relax and enjoy it like a dirty slut.'

'Oh Master.'

I kept a firm hold of her hips and began to lengthen my stroke. Now most of my length was slowly moving back and forth inside Beth's tight hole. By going slow I could make sure that she felt every little part of it, every bit of my cock working in and out of her chute. But it felt great to have her arse massaging three or four inches of my thick cock filled as I reamed her back passage. I was enjoying her moans very much. Beth had shown she had the makings of an anal slut.

I wanted to prolong this arse fuck for my own reasons as well. I'd cum on her face earlier and now I was ready to pump my juice into her. I kept on slowly screwing Beth's arse, letting her rub her clit as my cock swelled even harder in her tight bum hole.

Then I noticed how her sounds changed and Beth let go of her clit. It wasn't like her to forget a thing like that. But I didn't want to order her again if anything was wrong.

'You OK down there? Is it hurting?'

'No, no. OK.' There was more heavy panting and then a strange thing happened. Beth was trying to speak. 'I wanh emo fin...' Her words were all garbled. It sounded like the start of an orgasm. Could she be enjoying herself that much?

'Do you need your safeword?' All Beth could do was make more confused sounds. She tried to shake her head. I was still thrusting in and out of her virgin arse. I could stop or I could wait for her to scream out and push me away.

And then something happened that I almost could not believe. Beth reached her hands out above her head. It could have been a reaction to pain but it looked like something else. I could see her grabbing at the sheets, clawing them with her fingers.

I concentrated on my own action, still slowly pumping back and forth in her tight little passage. With my hands on her hips I kept her in position for my thrusting. It looked like Beth was going to cum with my cock in her bottom and I did not want to disturb her rhythm.

'Urrrrrngh.' It was a low animal sound. It was definitely an orgasm.

In seconds Beth was blowing heavily and then a new sound emerged. Different from her normal orgasmic shriek - faster, harsher. Beth was clawing even harder at the sheets now. Her shoulders fell to the bed and she was groaning and barking into the sheets. I'd never heard anything quite like it and I knew that Beth had never felt anything like it.

'Oh! Oh my.' I just kept on prodding her arsehole with my cock. I am sure both of us were totally focussed on that one little place. 'Fuck! Urrrrngh! Aah!' I still wasn't buried all the way in. Beth was having an anal orgasm! Her first anal fuck and her first anal orgasm. It would be confusing and scary and amazing and powerful. Beth's brain would be exploding by that point.

I figured as long as I fucked her arse she would keep on cumming. Bug it seemed wise to slow down. No need to make her sore. She was still cumming anyway, thrashing against the sheets and murmuring in her strange new tongue. Beth's first arse fuck and her first anal orgasm. It wouldn't get better than that!

Gradually I reduced my thrusting and stopped when I was still half buried inside her back passage. With my hands on her hips I held Beth still and slowly began to pull out. I saw her sag fully to the mattress, signalling that she really was done. Carefully, I eased my shaft completely from her dark hole. Beth still had a death grip on the sheets and she was still panting loud and hard.

I was quite amazed at what Beth had done. She'd been fucked in her arse and taken it like a magnificent slut and submissive. And then there was that orgasm, so strong for a newbie. I stripped off the condom and lay next to Beth and her still heaving body. I put one arm over her and helped her to move into a more comfortable position. It was a couple of minutes before her breathing returned to normal and she regained the power of speech.

'What was that?' Beth gasped at me, staring into my face.

'You tell me. But it sure looked like you were having a successful anal orgasm.'

'We have to do that again. I cannot believe that. What did you do to me?'

I smiled at Beth, the novice slut, and stroked her hair away from her face. Gently I questioned her about the experience but she couldn't really describe what it had felt like. Being stretched, being filled by a big hard cock, feeling her insides being pressured, had all been so new for her.

'It felt like you were really fucking my whole body. All over. Everything.'

After a few more minutes of lying quietly I got up to remove the condom and clean myself a little. I'd had some ideas for a big finale to the night, to Beth's first ever experience of being an obedient slut. Now it seemed as if Beth had supplied that herself. I was satisfied -- very satisfied.

'Oh my god. What have you done to me? I cannot believe it. I didn't even know my body could do those things.'

'You've achieved a lot. It was all worth it. Now you know how great you are as a slut.' I grinned at Beth, the still devoted wife and mother. 'I wonder if you can ever go back to the way things were.'

'Yes, I know. I don't think so.' There was a pause. 'Can I tell Alexia about this? I have to tell someone.'

'Of course, I replied with another smile. 'puppy will demand to know all about it. I'll tell her she can hear it all from you.'

Then Beth fell serious again. 'I think I will need this again. Sometime.'

'I am sure we can take care of that. puppy knows how to help you find it. Maybe you can find a way to get some at home. But you new kinky friends will have some more ideas for taking care of you.'

Beth nodded silently. Her situation was still tough. She had been unfaithful, she had been a slut for another man. And she had thrilled at the excitement and the pleasure and the release. She had enjoyed the idea of being forced and of totally giving up control. Her husband had no idea what she needed.

We hugged and talked a little and then it was time for a proper clean-up. We showered together and I was pleased when Beth offered to wash me. This is a ritual I normally share with Annie but I gave my permission to Beth. She didn't know it but Beth was really helping to prepare me for the other part of my Saturday night ritual with Annie -- the one where we play apart and then I reward her with plenty of energetic and productive fucking on the Sunday.

But I got a surprise myself when I realised that the sweet Beth, good wife and mother, wasn't quite finished yet. Before I could get dressed she asked me to sit on the chair. I guessed that she meant naked. I happily obliged. Silently she knelt on the floor in front of me. I got a great look at those huge tits of hers. It was almost a shame to be sending those home to her husband. I thought of how much I would enjoy another chance to play with Beth.

Then she spoke, softly. 'Can I?' She was looking at my cock, once more semi-hard at the sight of her luscious married body. Beth wanted to suck me off again. Despite everything this was still her biggest thrill, her most special illicit pleasure. Being on her knees she was offering as an act of submission. It also was a special act for Beth because this was what she'd wanted to do at that drunken party all those years earlier. All I had to do was nod.

Beth crawled in between my legs and I actually saw her lick her lips. She gripped my cock gently in one hand and, without further instruction from me, she proceeded to lick and suck up and down my shaft. She was enthusiastic but not desperate. I'd come not too long ago but Beth was very skilled with her mouth and her lips and quickly I was back to my full size. I knew I was bigger than her husband and I guessed that Beth liked that fact.

I ran my fingers through Beth's soft curls and murmured encouragement. She was good and I was happy for her to take her time and enjoy the experience. For so long she'd want to suck the cock of a new man, to give him pleasure just like this. She even paused a couple of times to lick my pre-cum from my piss hole. With just a little pressure on her head I was able to direct her down to my balls and she carefully licked and sucked on those too.

At one point she released me from her mouth and started to wank me gently with both hands. I appreciated the fact she had such small hands! She looked up at me with her sweet married face and asked 'is this OK for you?'

'Oh yes. Its very fine indeed. You're a natural at this.' It was no lie. Her mouth was sweet but she was really very good with her hands. It was like this was a labour or love for the newly discovered slut Beth. I let her work her magic on me for a few minutes, my cock still heavily coated with her drool. It was great and I knew I was on my way to cumming for her again. And I knew that was what Beth wanted as well.

After a time Beth read the signals my body was putting out. She bent down with her mouth close to my cock head and grinned up at me. 'Would you like to shoot your cum?'

I smiled back at her, the naughty slut. 'I certainly would. I think you want it in your mouth, don't you?'

'Uh huh,' she said with another big smile. 'I want you to give me your whole load so I can swallow like a good girl.' And, again, without waiting she plunged her mouth down over my rock-hard cock and devoured me. Beth was in charge now, letting her once hidden slut take control for us both.

I slid my fingers through her brown curls, gently caressing her. This was not a face fuck. I was moaning my pleasure to her and Beth was moaning back. She wanted this so bad and I felt honoured to be able to oblige. Being on her knees and swallowing my cum was as good for Beth as anythting she'd done that day. This was the time when Beth officially became a cocksucker. The sight of my new dirty slut between my knees pushed me right to the edge.

I shuffled forward a little into a better position. Beth must have sensed what was coming and she moaned loudly, gripping the base of my cock with both hands.

I erupted, holding her head so I could shoot over her tongue and down her throat. I saw Beth's eyes fly wide open as the first burst was followed immediately by a second. I heard myself swear loudly and Beth continued to pump my cock. I continued to flood her mouth with my semen.

Beth was still stroking me and sucking me hard. I felt her swallow my load just as the next spurts shot into her mouth. I was cumming over and over, emptying my balls into the sweet mouth of this caring wife and mother. Beth looked like she could stay there and drink my cum all night. She was hungry for my cock and even hungrier for a belly full of cock cream.

When I was finally done I had to gently push her away from my now over-sensitive cock head. Beth was grinning wildly as she looked up at me, hands still holding my shaft. She'd willing given her first voluntary headjob to a man who wasn't her husband -- or at least her first since she'd gotten married. Beth rested on her heels and I watched as she licked her tongue around her lips and over her chin. She'd swallowed me all down but I could see where her own saliva had dribbled down over her huge, fulsome tits. She looked so erotic and sexy and so very happy.

Finally I picked her up and we hugged and cuddled for a few minutes. Beth whispered her 'thank yous' to me. I tried to assure her that the pleasure had been mine as much as hers. I also reminded her what a wonderful mouth she had and how good a slut she had proven to be.

But eventually it was time to end our time -- at lest for that evening. Beth was to stay in the room overnight but I was out of there, leaving the eager slut to think about everything she'd done and had done to her.

I should add that I left the hotel certain it would not be the last time for Beth. She had realised her fantasy and her deepest desire to be an obedient slut, to be used and abused. Now she had found her true inner slut it would not stay hidden again for long.

It turned out that I was right. But I might have to make you wait to find out the next chapter of Beth's story.

mjar65
mjar65
1,235 Followers
12