Beth's Hobby

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cyanlot
Cyanlot
1,104 Followers

Well before Kevin wanted, Beth backed off, got up and said, she needed to get the muffins out of the oven. "Come on out if you want some," she teased. And then, as if the point might not be clear, she opened her robe and flashed Kevin. He jumped out of bed as if he was going to grab her but, closing her robe, she dashed out of the room the kitchen. Kevin pulled on his pants and headed to the kitchen himself.

I fast-forwarded again through their chit-chat at the breakfast table, slowing it down a few times to be sure that the conversation wasn't of any special interest. It wasn't. But when the finished their coffee and muffins, things got really interesting.

Beth led Kevin back to his bedroom and, when they went in, said, "Now...where were we?" Again, she was enjoying the power of the tease.

Kevin put his arms around her from behind and pulled her to him. "We're all alone now and we have all the time until I have to go to my interview. Let's do something different." Kevin began moving his hands over Beth's body and she immediately spun away from him, not allowing him to even caress her.

"What's the matter, Beth?"

"Nothing."

"But..." Kevin was at a bit of a loss. "I mean...You're really beautiful. And you obviously don't find me repulsive. I want to make love with you."

"No," Beth said pensively. "We can't do that."

"Why not? You've made me feel wonderful. I want to make you feel wonderful, too. I want us to feel wonderful together. And I do mean together," Kevin said with a rather repulsively sly tone in his voice.

"Oh, you do make me feel wonderful. Every time I touch you I feel wonderful." Beth paused and Kevin obviously didn't know what to say so, wisely, he kept his mouth shut.

"But you can't touch me." Beth moved away from Kevin. I guess she wanted to control the distance. But she went on. "I can't explain it to you. I don't understand it myself. I love Paul. He's the only man I will let touch me like a lover. That's why I wouldn't let you kiss me like that. I won't do that. I can't make love with you. I mean I won't. I won't let you touch me like a lover. And I won't let you give me pleasure in the way you're thinking about."

Now Beth moved closer to Kevin. "It's nothing about you. I like you a lot. And I find you very attractive. I wouldn't do what I've been doing with you if I didn't. And you do give me pleasure. When I see the desire in your eyes, that give me pleasure. When I feel your cock harden in my hand or, better yet, in my mouth, that gives me pleasure. When I feel your need to cum—a need caused by me—that gives me pleasure." Beth paused for what seemed like a very long time but was probably only 15 seconds or so. "And," she paused briefly again, "and when you cum in my mouth, when I feel the jets of cum blast against the back of my mouth and my tongue is flooded with your semen, that gives me pleasure. A lot of pleasure."

She looked up at Kevin, trying to read his response. "Isn't that enough?" He didn't say anything. "I hope so. Because that's all I can give you and I really love giving you that."

Now, Beth seemed to have read Kevin's reactions. She stepped a half-step away from him and unbuttoned and unzipped his pants. He wasn't wearing anything under them and they slid down easily. He kicked them behind him and Beth fell to her knees in front of him. She lifted his cock gently in her hands almost reverently, as if it were a sacred object. She looked at it closely, lovingly for a while before she brought her lips toward it.

Kevin's cock was hardening in anticipation but Beth didn't begin by sucking it, or even licking it. Instead, she kissed it sweetly, gently. She cupped her hands under his balls and pulled his balls and cock forward, laying her cheek against his package. Almost imperceptibly, she moved from an adoring embrace to licking and then passionately sucking Kevin's now very hard cock.

After she'd been sucking Kevin's cock for a few minutes, I heard the phone ring. The intensity with which I'd been watching had caused me to forget for a moment that I'd called the house, hoping to interrupt Kevin and Beth's sexual activity. (I guess I couldn't say 'lovemaking' after hearing Beth's soliloquy.)

I wasn't successful in interrupting them, of course, so I watched again as Beth sucked Kevin to an intense orgasm. It had been obvious when I'd seen this in real time this morning that his orgasm was incredibly intense. But hearing the accompanying roar, when Kevin had no fear that anyone would hear, made the intensity even more vivid to me.

It was a little after 7:00. Beth probably wouldn't be home for 20 minutes or so, but there was no sense pushing things to the limit. I shut down the surveillance software and got myself a beer from the fridge. I put a frozen pizza in the oven for Beth and me tonight and sat down to consider what I was going to do about the situation.

Beth had always seemed simple and straightforward to me. Now I realized that she was anything but. In one sense, probably the one most people would accept, she appeared ready to cheat on me at the drop of a hat. I was under no impression now that Kevin was a one-off thing. Those fears I'd had before that I'd been ready to dismiss as paranoid turned out to be true, I was sure now. So, Beth had been "cheating" (in this sense) for some time with numerous other men—at least some of them my friends.

But, there was clearly a different sense of 'cheating' that Beth thought counted. She wouldn't fuck another guy. She wouldn't let another guy touch her in a sexual way. She wouldn't even kiss another guy, at least not in a passionate way. She had very strict limits. They weren't ordinary limits. But the fact that she apparently adhered to them strictly showed that she had respect for our relationship.

What I really couldn't figure out is why she was so eager, apparently, to suck cum from another man's cock but consistently refused to do that with me. What relationship was that restriction showing respect for? I didn't get it.

I was pondering when and how to confront Beth with what I'd learned. And, as I was deliberating, I was suddenly aware of a very troubling thought that was growing in my mind. Before deciding when and how to confront her, I needed to decide *whether* to confront her. Even as I formulated the question in my mind, I was stunned by the fact that I was contemplating not confronting Beth with this. What was I thinking?

Well, one thing that I was thinking was that I found watching the video of Beth and Kevin incredibly exciting. In fact, I was pretty certain that these videos would be replacing my porn stash for my jack-off sessions for some time. Another thing I was thinking is that, in some strange way, Beth's hobby was probably responsible for some of our best sex together. I thought about the way Beth had attacked me Saturday night—how aggressive she'd been. I loved it when she acted that way. And, now, thinking back, I suspected that her libido was fed by her peccadilloes with other men. What if I pulled in the reins and, thereby, made myself miserable.

I decided that I didn't have to decide right now. I would just keep thinking about it for a while. There was no rush.

Beth came home and we ate the pizza I'd cooked. As I watched her put a folded slice of pizza into her mouth, I couldn't help but visualize Kevin's cock in her mouth. And, suddenly I wondered whether she'd given him a final blow job in the car before she'd dropped him off at the airport. It would have been easy enough. There were lots of service roads around the airport where they could have parked relatively unobserved. If I were Kevin, I'd have pushed for that.

There was no way to find out about this but, as I thought about Beth giving Kevin a final blow job in the car, I realized that I found it exciting to think that she had.

That night, Beth set upon me again. I had been rather quiet and withdrawn all evening. I was in a bit of turmoil over what I'd learned about Beth, the images of her with Kevin, and (most of all) my changing reaction to all of this. But Beth seemed completely oblivious to my mood. As soon as we got in bed, she pushed the covers down and went straight for my cock.

My emotional angst didn't interfere with my physiological response. Beth had me hard and horny in a few minutes and then she took her time, as if savoring the sensation of sucking my shaft. I wasn't certain how this was going to end but I was pretty sure I knew how it *wouldn't* end. Still, Beth wasn't the only one enjoying the sensations.

For probably 15 minutes, kept me well above the "God I'm horny and I really need to cum" phase but below the "Oh, my God, I'm cumming in your mouth" stage. Then she pulled away from me and, looking me straight in the eye, said, "Fuck me!" Well, I wasn't about to decline.

I realized that along with my arousal, I felt a good bit of anger toward Beth. So, when I entered her, I plunged in forcefully. And I began thrusting into her violently. It was almost as if I was trying to hurt her. Beth could tell that something was different, but she seemed to be fine with the uncommon aggression I was displaying. "Fuck me...oh, God, fuck me hard!" she insisted. And I set about it to the best of my ability.

I shot my load into her cunt right while she was climaxing. The timing intensified both of our orgasms.

Afterward, I collapsed beside her, panting and emotionally and physically drained. We both lay there for a long time, not saying anything, just recovering. I fell asleep thinking that, if this is what Beth's "extracurricular activities" provoked, it certainly wasn't all bad.

The rest of the week was as normal as could be. I worked; Beth did her usual things like shopping, cleaning the house, and doing the laundry. I really didn't think there was much point in even checking the video. It's not that Beth couldn't have done something during that time. But I really didn't think that anyone had been to the house. Turns out I hadn't been as creative in thinking about these things as Beth had.

Thursday night, after Beth was asleep, I got up and went to the computer. I scanned all through Tuesday's recordings and found nothing of interest. Wednesday started out the same way. The only thing I noticed out of the ordinary is that in the afternoon Beth seemed to be looking through the front window a lot, as if she was expecting someone.

Then, about 3:00, I saw Beth run to the door and open it. She said something that I could barely hear and couldn't make out until I played it back with the sound boosted. She asked someone whether he could come in for a minute.

It was the mailman. I'd seen him before sometimes on the weekends. He was a decent looking guy, probably in his early 30s. When he walked in, Beth backed away from the door. He closed the door behind him immediately. That surprised me. I'd expected him to be uncertain of what Beth was up to. He turned to Beth and set down his bag. That's when I realized that he already knew what Beth was up to.

And Beth wasted no time. She pulled him into the livingroom, where the floor was carpeted and sank to her knees without hesitation. She looked up and unzipped his pants. Before pulling out is cock, she made a bit of a show of massaging him through his pants. Even from the vantage pint of the camera, I could see that he was tenting his pants.

Beth reached in through his fly and pulled out his hard cock. She stroked it for a while, examining it closely. It was not a dispassionate exam. I could see the desire in her eyes and I knew that it was difficult for her to hold off on sucking his hard cock. She seemed to be teasing herself as much as she was teasing him.

That didn't last for long, though. Beth took him in her mouth and began sucking vigorously while she stroked his shaft in her fist. She was enjoying herself but not trying to slow him down to prolong the sensations. She was working hard on bringing the mailman off. And he was responding.

I could see him nearing an orgasm. He closed his eyes, tilted his head up, and put his hands on the back of Beth's head. Then his body was spasming with pleasure as he pumped his cum into Beth's mouth.

She gently sucked the last drops of semen from his cock and then put his cock back in pants and zipped him up. She said, "thanks," and walked him to the door. I found it interesting that Beth thanked him. He didn't seem surprised. He said, "anytime," picked up his mail bag and left. The whole thing had taken less than five minutes.

I'd given this fucking mailman a Christmas tip last year of $50. I regretted that now. But, I couldn't deny that watching this, like watching the video of Beth with Kevin, had me hard. I thought of backtracking and watching it again while I beat off but I decided that there was still all of today's video to watch. Who knew what might have happened today.

I fast-forwarded through a lot of routine shit, wishing there were some sort of camera that was smart enough not only to record only when there was motion but to record only when there was interesting motion. I wasn't really interested in watching Beth doing household chores. It was her "special chores" that interested me.

This morning, like yesterday morning, was completely mundane. Late in the morning and through lunch time, Beth was out of the house, shopping. I wondered whether that was all that she was doing, but there was no way to check. I don't suppose I could install cameras all through the city.

Beth got back around 2:00 and put away the groceries. Just as she was finishing, the doorbell rang. I hadn't installed a camera to show the front porch—it was the action inside the house that I thought would be of interest—so I didn't know until Beth invited him in that this was the paper delivery person who was collecting for the paper.

I'm old enough to remember when they were paperboys—fourteen or fifteen year-old neighborhood boys riding their bicycles on the sidewalks to deliver the papers. But now, lots of paper delivery people were older men or women, usually a bit down on their luck, who drove their beaters through the streets to deliver three or four of the old paperboy routes.

Our paper deliverer was an older black man—maybe in his fifties, though he looked to be at least sixty. He'd obviously had a hard life. His face was lined and he had a broken tooth that he couldn't afford to fix or didn't care about.

Well, I was sure, Beth couldn't be interested in this guy. So I began to fast-forward as he told Beth how much we owed and Beth got her checkbook. Something made me slow it down to regular speed and turn up the sound as she actually handed him the check.

"We really appreciate the good service you've been giving us. I wrote the check out for a little extra for you."

"Thank you, ma'am," the guy said politely, and turned slowly toward the door.

"Is there anything else I can do for you?"

"Well, now that you offer, ma'am..."

"Oh, I see," Beth said with a subtle coyness that I'm sure was lost on the guy. "Well, sure. Come here." And she led him by the hand to the living room and had him sit down on the couch.

I switched to the living room camera and watched Beth spread his knees and kneel down between his thighs. I couldn't believe what she was doing. Kevin and the mailman were at least reasonably attractive. This guy might have been decent 25 years ago but now he was just a broken-down old man. What could Beth possibly see in him? I mean, I realized now that Beth wasn't looking for love or romance. But didn't a guy have to be at least minimally attractive for Beth to blow him? Apparently not.

When Beth got the guy's cock out, I realized that there could be some attractions for a cock-loving woman. I couldn't explain why Beth had done this guy the first time she did—and now I was under no delusion that this was the first time—but if she cared about size, I could see why she might do it again.

His cock was huge! It was still soft. He was pretty far from his teenage years when the mere thought of a woman sucking your cock would get you hard. He apparently needed some physical stimulation. But, even soft, his cock was impressive. It was fat and full and probably eight inches long. I now that big dicks don't grow as much when they get hard as smaller dicks do. But this dick didn't need to grow at all to be impressive.

Beth began stroking it and brought her lips to the ebony helmet. He didn't get hard quickly, but over the course of the next ten minutes, with the loving attention of Beth's lips and tongue, his cock hardened to a good ten inches.

It was clear that Beth considered this a *good* ten inches, too. She was lost in reverie for this huge hunk of black cock. Beth had both hands around the base of his cock and her lips firmly around the head. She was pumping faster and faster and soon she had him spewing in her mouth.

The guy shot so much slime that Beth couldn't swallow it all as he was shooting. She pulled back and some of his cream coated the head of his cock and Beth's hand. When she'd swallowed what was in her mouth, Beth brought her lips back to his cock. He twitched from her touch—he was obviously very sensitive now—but he allowed her to clean him off with her mouth.

After a few moments, Beth put away his monster snake and he zipped up his pants.

"Thank you, ma'am," he said softly.

"No, no. Thank you," Beth replied as she led him to the door. Before she opened the door to send him out, she fondled his crotch again. "Maybe I should have given you a bigger tip. You know ... repayment in kind." I was sure that the guy didn't her little joke. He said, "No, ma'am. That's just fine."

She opened the door and he was gone.

So, that's what Beth's days were like. While I was dealing with a lot of shit at work to be able to afford this lifestyle for Beth and me, she was sucking every dick she could get her lips around. I was ready to be angry, incensed, indignant. But, first, I decided to back up the video and watch it again, this time taking care of the raging hardon watching this had caused me.

The next morning, I was suddenly struck with the bizarre nature of my life—our lives—right now. Most of the time, Beth and I seemed a model couple: middle class, suburban home, husband with a good job, wife a model homemaker. But there two dirty little secrets in our marriage. First, apparently Beth would blow any cock she could get her lips around. Second, I got off watching her do it.

It was weird. It was sick. I knew that. But I realized now that I had no plans to change anything. When I first confirmed my fears about what Beth was doing, I'd planned to confront her with my newfound knowledge and make her stop—or, if she wouldn't, leave her. I knew now that I wasn't going to do that. I suppose I could have confronted her and let her, or ever urged her, to continue. But what if she couldn't? What if it was important to her—essential to her—to have this be her secret? What if her knowing that I knew, even if I approved, killed the fun for her? Then she would stop. I knew now that I didn't want that to happen.

I tried not to focus on how sick this whole thing was. If I was going to live this life, there was no sense beating myself up about it. Better to embrace the weirdness.

The next day I had a poker night planned with three of my friends. Andy and Jake, both of whom I now suspected were intimately familiar with Beth's mouth, and Lucas. I had no specific reason to think that Lucas was one of Beth's conquests, but from what I now knew, I judged it more likely than not.

The game was supposed to be at Jake's house but I e-mailed them to ask if we could switch it to our house. I made some lame excuse about work issues that might come up and I'd need to be near my computer to handle them if they did. It wasn't a hard sell.

Cyanlot
Cyanlot
1,104 Followers