Beth's Ocean Voyage Ch. 02

Story Info
The rest of the story.
2.8k words
4.4
12.5k
1
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 07/30/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Beth’s Ocean Voyage part 2. is being written because of the number of feedback emails I received about the first part. Beth is my favorite character you will see her name in most if not all my stories, she is my alter ego in some respects Thank you for the encouragement and the feedback.

The days following Beth and Brian’s first night together were unbelievably beautiful and perfect. They had missed the port calls for Acapulco and Huatulco, Mexico because they had not wanted to leave the cabin and possibly lose the magic that had encircled them both for the last four days. They had briefly left the cabin for walks on the deck. But usually not for long, but long enough to get some fresh air, and a bite to eat, although room service was getting used to getting calls for food to their cabin.

Lying in Brian’s arms Beth awoke in the night, looking over her shoulder at his sleeping face, she laid there thinking about the days ahead. They would be in Panama tomorrow; she thought she would love to be on deck as they came into port, they would have to ride the launch to the docks if they were going to into town, they had a 5 hour stop here.

Beth also had other thoughts on her mind, soon they would be arriving in New York, and Brian would be catching a flight back to California. She had yet to tell him that she would not be going back to California with him, or even that she may not go back to California at all, except to pack her things.

Brian had brought up the trip back to California a few times in the days previous, but she had not got up the courage to tell him about the job offer in New York and the fact that she was pretty sure she wanted to take it. He was so excited about the possible future that we were going to have there. She didn’t have the heart to break his heart or shatter the love that they shared right now. Not yet, she wanted more time with him before it might possibly be over.

Because long distance relationships don’t work, how could it for them with her on one coast and him on another. They wouldn’t see each other enough to keep each other happy, no matter how much they loved each other.

Beth loved Brian so much, she knew that now. It was unbelievable the amount that she did considering how long they had known each other, and under the circumstances that they had met. If the D.A. hadn’t assigned her to prosecute his case she might never have met him. She smiled at that, if she hadn’t where would she be now, and would she be this happy.

She felt Brian’s arms tighten around her, and his lips on the back of her neck and she knew he was awake. Rolling in his arms to face him, Brian kissed her lips tenderly, and looked in her eyes and asked, “Is something wrong?”

Smiling at him she said, “No, I’m fine.”

“It feels so good to wake up next to you, to feel your body next to mine.”

“I know what you mean, that is exactly what I was thinking about just now.”

Brian’s hand slowly moved down her arm, sliding down her side touching her hip. Bringing his lips down on hers, passion sweeping through them once again as it had for the past several days, enveloping them in its powerful allure.

Clutching on to Brian, she lifted her leg over his sliding on top of him, their lips still locked in a tight embrace. She wanted so much to show him just how much she loved him, and longed to be with him for as long as possible, no matter how long that was, she wanted to live in the now, tomorrow would take care of it’s self.

As she lifts her lips from his she trails kisses down his neck, to his chest, lightly sliding her tongue from one nipple to the other. Slowly sliding her body down farther and farther, her lips and tongue tracing her path, resting for a moment on his belly button, licking and teasing his skin there, listening to his breathing changes, and moans as he lightly slides his hands over her arms and back.

Brian’s legs widen as she slips between them, sliding her tongue over the skin of his thigh, her hand moving up and down his manhood. Feeling it grow with each and very touch, her tongue moving closer to the shaft, sliding her tongue up the shaft aiming at the head, as she moves to the head she slips it into her mouth, slowly sucking on it, sliding her tongue over it lovingly.

Sliding his manhood deep into her mouth, savoring it’s feel there, her hand moving lovingly up and down his shaft feeling it’s power, knowing it’s gifts that’s given her these last days.

Brian so filled with passion unable to take much more begs her to stop and pulls her into his embrace. His lips taking hers in a deeply impassioned kiss their tongue sliding over each other. Their moans of passion coming together as he rolls her beneath him. Removing his lips from her he begins kissing his way down her skin starting at her neck, his tongue rolling down her shoulder, sliding down to her breasts.

Taking her nipple into his mouth, sucking lovingly on it, kneading the other with his hand, he trailed his tongue down her body, his hand touching her velvet skin as he moved himself lower and lower, until his mouth came into contact with her pussy mound. Letting his mouth and tongue slide over it, feeling her body react to his ministrations, she began to thrash around, and moans pleasurably.

Groaning as he felt her hands in his hair pushing his mouth harder onto her pussy lips as he is sucking and teasing her with his tongue. Driving her happily mad with each touch.

Slowly making his way back up her body to take her in his arms, kissing her passionately as he moved her legs apart to place himself between them, his manhood ready at her opening, then pushing forward as she moans into his mouth as he enters.

Their hips thrusting together in time with each other, their hands and mouths touching each other aching passion and longing. Words of love and passion escape their lips in the heated movements of their bodies.

Rolling onto his back bringing Beth with him, so that she may sit astride him, Brian’s fevered thrusts into Beth beckoning moans of extreme pleasure from her.

Beth knew at that moment that he was near his release as was she, as her orgasm claimed her she clutched onto him tightly as she felt his release filling her. Their breaths raged and panting as they lay together tightly holding each other, rolling to spoon her, he gently kisses the back of her neck as he had done earlier, whispering to her his love for her as they both head for some much needed rest as they slip off to sleep.

The next morning after a wondrous breakfast at the promenade they made their way to the deck as the captain had just announced that they were getting ready to enter the port and that the launches would be ready to board in 20 minutes and that they had a 5 hour lay over here for sightseeing and shopping..

Standing at the rail looking at the city of Panama City as they entered the port, its old history still remains in tact mingled with the new that had to support the influx of tourists.

They day was filled with scents of cooking foods, flowers, fresh fruits, vegetables and meats for sale in the market place, people hawking their wares for sale, and crowds of people, tourists and locals alike.

As they day ended and the rode the launch back to the ship, Beth sat quietly beside Brian as they headed back to the ship, she knew they had only days and they would be arriving the New York harbor and she should tell him about the job that she still at this point still intended to take.

The job was just what she had always wanted in L.A. but knew with Jim Jacobs in charge she would never accomplish it, he was dead set against women in charge. He was so pig headed and outdated it wasn’t fair, but he was 57 years old and soon would retire but not soon enough for her. She longed to have the big cases, but when she lost the case against the man she was now in love with, Mr. Jacobs told her he would never give her another case that high profile again, even though for the judicial system it really wasn’t a loss but that didn’t matter to him, whether he was innocent or guilty didn’t seem to matter either.

She couldn’t work there much long under those conditions, she had thought several times of going to work for a law firm, but she liked the prosecutors office for it’s ever changing cases and the challenges that she faced to put the guilty behind bars and protect the innocent.

At that moment, they arrived at the ship and she gathered all the things she and Brian had purchased and headed for the cabin to shower and change for dinner.

Arriving at the door of her cabin, “I will see you in a little while, I want to go shower and change for dinner. Thank you for today, I had a wonderful time.”

“Your welcome Beth, I had a wonderful time as well. I do every minute we spend together.”

Taking her into his arms he kisses her lovingly on her lips, and opening the door for her. “I will see you in a little while, why don’t you lie down and rest for a bit before dinner, it has been a long day. I will come and get you when it’s time for dinner or perhaps a stroll around the deck before dinner.”

“That would be lovely Brian, I think I will take a small nap before dinner I am a bit tired. I shall see you in a little bit.” Kissing him quickly, and smiling at him she closed the door.

Placing her packages on the sofa she began to undress for her shower, stepping into the shower feeling the hot water flow over her body. Stepping from the shower and wrapping a towel about her, she laid down on the bed and quickly fell into a light sleep.

Waking at what she thought minutes later, only find it was nearly time for Brian to be there to pick her up for dinner, jumping up from the bed she set to brushing her hair out, and putting it into a loose braid. Slipping into the black evening gown she had purchased in the last port, checking her reflection in the mirror, she thought she looked pretty enough in the loose fitting gown. She hoped Brian thought the same.

A knock at the door and Beth knew it was Brian coming to get her for dinner. She knew tonight was the night to tell him all that she needed to, to stop the feelings of guilt she had been feeling the past several days. She knew their relationship couldn’t go any further until she was honest with him about the job in New York.

Opening the door, she found Brian standing there with a long stem red rose out stretched for her. Brian looked so handsome in his black tux, his hair slicked back and neatly trimmed goatee, he kissed her lightly on the lips and wrapped her arm in his.

“You look beautiful this evening my love,” he said as they began to walk down the hall.

“Thank you kind sir, you look positively handsome yourself.”

Strolling out upon the deck before dinner, stopping at the railing near the stern of the ship, standing there listening to the splashing of the water as the ship pushed through the water, watching the moonlight hitting the water, the clear evening full of stars above us. Never before had she been so happy and yet sad as well, she knew now was the time to talk to Brian, with every moment they were getting closer to New York, and her future.

Brian turned to Beth and asked, “What is it, I have felt for a while now that you want to say something, what is it, just say whatever it is you have to say.”

“Brian, your right I have wanted to say something to you for days now actually.”

“Is it that bad that you couldn’t talk to me before now?”

“No, it’s because I have been afraid, afraid of what your reaction might be, what you might say or do. I know you love me; I hope you know how much I love you.”

Brian held her arm and led her to a bench nearby, they sat down. “Now, please Beth just tell me what you need to say.”

“Brian, I do love you very much. I have never been so happy, these days with you here on the ship have been the best time I have ever had, and I have not felt so close to anyone before.”

Fumbling with her hands so nervous as to what he will say, he takes her hands in his, lifts them to his mouth and kisses her hand, first on the back and then on the palm. Smiling at her, Brian searches her face for some sign of what she is trying to say to him, does she wish to end their relationship. He didn’t know but wished she would just say it, he didn’t know how much more of the waiting he could do if she were ending it.

“Beth, I love you, please just tell me what’s wrong, is it me or us, have I done something wrong, something that displeases you? Honey, I love you just say it.”

“Alright, Brian when we arrive in New York, I won’t be going back to California with you. I have or at least I want to accept a job offer I have there. I have wanted to be a lead prosecutor since I went into law; I want to be a district attorney one day. Where I am now that will never happen, I have worked hard to get where I am, and I should be farther along by this time and I feel as if I am being choked to death and no one is helping me there, I just have to go somewhere else, somewhere where the opportunity is there for me to advance as I want.”

Taking her into his arms, he stroked her hair soothing her, “I don’t know why you couldn’t tell me that Beth. I completely understand. I understand that this will affect our relationship but it doesn’t have to end it necessarily. It will be a struggle for a time to find the time to be together but if we are committed to being together it shouldn’t be too much of a problem.”

Looking into his eyes, “I had hopes that you would say that, I know it will be a challenge to keep us together, our phone bills will be out of this world you know.”

“Yes, I know they will. But perhaps we can work something else out as well.”

“What else can we do?”

“Well for starters, who says we have to be apart.”

“Brian, no I won’t ask that of you, I won’t ask you to up root your life and come be with me because I can’t handle the separation. It’s not fair to you.”

“You’re not asking me to, it would be what I want to do. I love you Beth and if being with you means that I have to follow you across the world I would do it to be with you. I love you Beth and for me that means for good. Not like it was for me and Malina, I think I knew from the beginning she and I were completely wrong for each other, and the way that we ended was horrible, but I think we ended long before she died.”

Throwing her arms around him, she kissed him passionately and deeply. Hold tight for fear that she was dreaming.

“Brian, I can’t believe how lucky I am to have you in my life.”

“No, I am the lucky one, I have you and am not letting go of you, ever.”

Taking her into his arms, kissing her passionately Brian pulls her upon his lap. Holding her tightly, his hands roaming her body, touching her tenderly, passionately the longer his mouth touched hers, now knowing she would never be parted from him, that he was truly hers and she was his. That they were embarking on a lifetime of happiness, together.