Beth's Ride In His Limo

Story Info
Ride changes Beth's hellish day.
4.3k words
4.39
16.4k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Beth's day had not gone at all as planned. The report that she thought was due today was actually due yesterday and to top that off, Mr. Miller had been meeting with the regional manager Paul Tomlin today when she had walked in with the late report.

He was not very happy with her, but Mr. Tomlin had kind of smoothed it over with Mr. Miller for her. Stating that in actuality he was glad to not have had it yesterday it made the fresh look at the deal better, and was sure that the information in the report would be helpful with the intending deal.

Beth thanked him, and looked at Mr. Miller, her smile disappeared when she saw the scowl on his face, and she quickly left the office. Beth was not sure why he had done that, but she glad that he had, he had saved her job.

She had met Mr. Tomlin at last years Christmas Party briefly; she had thought him very handsome with his muscular body, dark hair and blue eyes. Not that she was looking, right.

Paul thought to himself as he watched her leave the office, how nice it would be to get to know her better. Her sensually curved body, dark hair, and green eyes made him wish that he had gone with his gut feeling last Christmas when he first met her to talk to her. He had thought about her over the last several months since then.

The rest of the day ended up being just as bad, she got a call from the garage manager to come down stairs. On the way she figured her car might have been hit by another car or something else of that nature. But nothing could have prepared her for what she found out. Her car that she depended on had been stolen from out of a secure garage. What was she going to do now, how was she going to get home. She lived an hour away, living that far out kept the rent on her house to a minimum that she could afford and she wasn't living in the hustle and bustle of the city. She enjoyed living in a quieter setting.

After filing a report with the police, she headed back up stairs to finish out the day. She hoped that was the last of the surprises for the day.

At the end of the day, Beth still did not know what she was going to do about getting home, she assumed she should rent a car, but that was going to cost her a fortune here. But she had no other choice right now.

She walked to the elevator pushed the button and waited. As she waited Mr. Tomlin walked up to stand by her.

"Mr. Tomlin, I would like to thank you again for what you did for me this morning, this day has just not been going at all well for me, but at least you saved my job for me and I appreciate that. Thank you."

"Please think nothing of it, the report whether late or not, got the deal off the ground. You did an excellent job on it; by the way, I appreciate the work you put in on it."

"Thank you, Mr. Tomlin."

"Please the day is over my name is Paul."

At that moment the elevator chimed and the door opened. The car empty and they the only riders there to get on, he stepped aside and held the door for her as she stepped on, he joined her. The door closed, and Beth felt this strange feeling through her entire being at his presence so near to her.

"So, you said your day hasn't been going well, what else has happened today?"

"My, car was stolen from the garage downstairs, and now I'm going to have to rent a car here in the city to get home, and then until my car is found. It's not going to be cheap doing that here."

"Why don't you let me give you a ride home, and then you can deal with it from there?"

"I couldn't let you do that, I'm very sure it's out of your way. I live an hour's drive from here. I wouldn't feel right asking you to do that, I can get a car for now."

"Please, you're not asking I am offering. Why do you drive such a long distance everyday?"

"Well the cost of living there is a lot cheaper than the city, and everything there is more affordable, and I like the quiet better than the noise of the city."

"I completely understand that, I wish I lived further from the city, the noise and the smells of the city aren't very nice sometimes."

"That's why I live in Mount Prospect, it's not that far from the city, yet not that close either."

As the elevator chimed and the door opened on the ground floor they both emerged, together they walked to the front entrance of the office building. He held the door open for her yet again.

Beth wondered how to end their conversation and catch a cab to the nearest rental office. But before she could raise a hand to hale a cab, his car was there and he was steering her toward the open door. She knew then she should not refuse he was going to such trouble, and it was the perfect chance to spend some time with him and get to know him a little bit.

"Benson, we are taking Miss Chadwell home she lives in Mount Prospect make your course there please."

"Yes sir," and Benson held the door as she stepped inside followed by Paul.

Beth felt extremely nervous about being so near him, but yet as she looked sideways at his profile next to her, she saw more into him than just his looks, he was kind, thoughtful, and generous. Just then he turned to see her looking at him, and she looked away quickly but she knew he had seen her looking at him.

Paul was curious as to what Beth had been thinking when he noticed that she was checking him out.

"Would you like something to drink the refrigerator is fully stocked?" He leaned over to open the door looking in as he spoke. "There is water, soda, alcohol if you like?"

"Water would be fine thank you Mr. Tomlin."

"I told you its Paul," as he handed her the water.

"Thank you, Paul."

"Your welcome, Beth."

They sat there chit chatting for what seemed like a long time, they each learned that the other came from relatively small towns and preferred that lifestyle. They both went to state colleges, earned bachelor degrees in business and in advertising. Paul had 4 brothers and she had 4 sisters. Both their fathers had died of heart attacks. So they both felt like they had a lot in common.

As they were talking Paul noticed that they had slowed down to a crawl, and spoke with Benson on the phone. He learned that they had hit a traffic jam and was unsure how long it would take them to get through it. Paul informed Beth to the problem.

Though not overly thrilled about it, Beth was not that unhappy about the chance to spend more time with Paul during this delay.

"Well I guess that's what happens living in the city isn't it," she said with a grin on her face.

"I guess your right Beth, that's why I prefer quiet living compared to the city hustle and bustle," he said with a giggle in his voice.

They both laughed then, and then Benson tapped on the window, "Sir, apparently there has been a serious accident about a mile ahead, they are not letting any traffic through at this time, they suggest just making the best of it in our vehicles for the time being as there is no where to turn the cars around or be able to get around it at this time. But an officer will come through to keep people informed as to what's happening and how much more time will be needed for clean up."

"Thank you Benson, I guess there's nothing else to do right now. Would you like some water or soda Benson?"

"Thank you sir, I would appreciate that, luckily it's not too hot of a day out."

"Here you go," as he handed Benson one of each.

"Sir would you and the lady like me to walk back to the last exit for you something to eat there are fast food restaurants there?"

"Benson that is a phenomenal idea, I bet you're as famished as I am. If it's not too much trouble I think that would be a good idea," as he reached into his coat pocket and retrieved his wallet. Pulling out some money he hands it to Benson.

"What would you like me to get?"

"Beth, any preferences?"

"No, really anything would be fine, Benson. Are you sure you don't mind doing this?"

"Of course not Miss, it's part of my job."

"Benson, don't forget to get yourself something as well it's a long wait for you as well."

"Thank you sir, I will be back shortly. If they should come before I get back the keys are in the ignition."

"Thank you Benson, be careful of the traffic."

"Yes sir, I will"

So off went Benson to the rescue of the famished. Beth settled back in her seat, but slightly uncomfortable in her coat, she leaned upward and began to take it off, and felt Paul's hand on her arm assisting her with taking it off.

"Thank you, that's much better. It's a bit stuffy in here with that on."

"I know what you mean," as he then began to take his coat off and throw it across the seat in front of him.

There was an awkward feeling of what to do next, Beth knew it was going to be a while before the road was cleared or Benson returned which ever happened first she didn't have a clue.

Paul felt the uneasiness that was lingering between Beth and he, he wondered what they should do or better yet what they shouldn't do. He was having inappropriate thoughts of what he wanted to do.

He wanted to lean over and touch Beth's hand; he wanted to slide his hand over her velvety naked skin. Paul shook his head as if to wake himself up from a dream, as he did he looked down. Dream or not his manhood was up for the challenge; he quickly crossed his legs and hoped the she had not seen the bulge in his pants.

Beth looked over at Paul and noticed him looking at her with a slight grin on his face, she wonder what he was thinking. Then she notices his uneasy squirming and saw why as he quickly crossed his legs to hide a very large erection she imagined.

Looking away for a moment to compose herself after noticing that he had a hard on, for her she could only assume, by the way he had been looking at her.

Clearing his throat, Paul was now unsure what to say to Beth but turned to her. As he did she turned to him at the same time, and they came face to face, closer than both had planned.

As Beth turned to face Paul, he was already there facing her and quite close too.

Just then with out warning, like opposing magnets their lips locked together in a passionate and earth shaking kiss. Their hands seemed to find their way to each others clothing like they had a mind of their own and started to peel each layer off, piece by piece until they were naked in each other arms.

As Paul began to come to some sort of sense, he pulled slightly away from Beth. Looking into her passion gazed eyes. He held her face away from his, looking into her eyes, waiting for her to come to realize the situation they were now facing.

Beth was so engrossed by the passionate feeling she was having she hadn't realized until just this second that Paul had stopped kissing her and was staring her in the face. She took a deep breath as she realized what they were about to do, and should she carry on with it or stop him. Swallowing hard, Paul began to speak. "Are you sure you want to do this, we haven't gone too far as of yet?"

"Paul, I don't want to think right now, I want to feel."

That was all that Paul needed, he reached for his long coat over the seat and spread it over the floor of the limousine, and turned back to Beth taking her in his arms once again. Claiming her mouth in a more deeply passionate kiss than before, his tongue seeking hers and her mouth complying and opening for his tongue, tasting her sweetness.

Paul slid from the seat taking Beth with him, laying her upon his coat. Hovering above her, he took stock of her body, her full well kissed lips smiling at him, looking lower allowing his hand to follow his gaze. His hand coming to rest on her well formed breasts, not too large but yet not too small, his finger teased each nipple finding them hard but sensitive to the touch as she squirmed beneath his touch. His hands continued to take inventory of her as he continued to her flat stomach, her well rounded hips, which he liked rather well, and dipped his head to plant a kiss on her side.

This evoking a moan from Beth, she could not believe she was there and that Paul was making her feel this way. Her body betrayed her feelings by shaking and squirming beneath him, her moans betrayed her as well, loving the feel of his hands upon her skin.

Paul continued as he came to her woman's world, her pubic hair was neatly trimmed into a rectangle, he moved his hand to her leg, pushing lightly to spread her legs slightly. He noticed moisture there already, he placed his fingers on her clit, her legs jerked as she grabbed on to his arm.

He knew that she wanted him then, moving his fingers over her wet clit, lowering his mouth to taste her sweetness. His mouth came over her clit, his tongue licking where his fingers were. Beth could not get her mind to work on anything other than exquisite passion that was running through her whole body at the feel of his fingers and mouth on her private parts. Her breath was deep and ragged. She could not control her body's spasms.

Paul continued is ministrations on Beth's clit, using his fingers and spread her pussy lips wide for him to suck on her clit, using is tongue to lick and tease all around and inside of her pussy. Sliding his tongue as deep as possible into her, pressing his face hard on to her, so his nose was buried in her pubic hair, his tongue dipping and darting in and out of her pussy.

Beth's body was fast becoming uncontrollable, her ragged panting breaths, her hands reaching and touching him, her body shaking uncontrollably.

Fearing he would cum to soon he pulled himself from her pussy and slid up her body taking her into his arms and kissing her passionately. Their hands seemed to be everywhere at once, touching and feeling each other, her hand lowered down his body until she felt his cock with in her hand, she began to slowly move her hand up and down its length. Her finger resting on the head of his cock her thumb moving over it, around it, playing with in a way, sending shockwaves of pleasure to Paul.

Suddenly she pushed Paul until he was lying on his back; she began feathering soft tender kisses over his chest. Inching her way down the length of his torso, her tongue licking over his nipples, moving lower until her face was inches from having his eight inch cock near her lips. Opening her mouth, sliding her tongue outside of her lips, and lowering her mouth to his cock, wrapping her hand around the base of his cock, her tongue touches his tender flesh at the head of his cock.

Feeling her tongue touch the head of his cock, Paul could not help but suck in a deep and ragged breath. Slowly releasing it as she continued to slide her tongue around the head, sliding her tongue over the opening and teasing there momentarily.

Beth felt a sudden burst of pride as she felt his body tense as she ran her tongue over his tender flesh. Sliding her tongue all around the head of his cock, teasing his opening, then opening her mouth wide and sliding his cock as far into her mouth as she could with out gagging, the retreating and taking a breath only to take him back into her mouth.

Paul body began to shake as she took his cock into her mouth, sucking it in as much as she could. His hands moved to her head as she continued to make love to his cock with her mouth, and her hand moved up and down his shaft, as his hips instinctively began to move his cock in and out of her lips.

Beth removed his cock from her mouth and ran her tongue down the side of his shaft and took his balls into her mouth, moaning as she felt their softness on her tongue.

Unable to take more without cumming, Paul pulled Beth up into his arms until her pussy was over his cock, looking into her eyes he pushed his cock into her, watching her face contort with pleasure as his hips began their thrusting up and into her pussy. Beth's head thrown back in pleasure as her hands were flat on his chest, her hips now meeting his thrusts.

Beth felt overwhelmed with pleasure as Paul's cock entered her, she felt herself glowing from the inside out from the sheer amount of pleasure Paul was giving her with his rhythmic thrusts. She herself then began to move with him, feeling them become one with each movement.

Pulling himself up Paul wrapped his arms around her while still thrusting his cock in and out of her, he felt her legs instinctively wrap around his waist. He was kissing her neck, licking and sucking on her ear lobes as he made his way to once again take her lips.

Beth felt her breath become ragged and panting as he rose and took her into his arms. Feeling his lips and tongue on the sensitive skin at the base of her neck and ears, finally taking her lips with his she felt herself being moved back on to her back, his cock still inside her it's movement uninterrupted.

Laying Beth down Paul began to quicken his thrusts he felt an overwhelming need to be as far inside her as possible, he knew his orgasm was soon forth coming. He fought to hold it at bay.

Beth felt her shaking body quiver all over, her pussy was throbbing wildly, she felt an odd tingle begin to take over, she knew she was close to her climax. With that knowledge she began to work her hips wildly, thrusting wildly, grinding her pussy onto his cock. His ragged, panting breath meeting her own.

The way she began to work her pussy on his cock sent Paul over the edge, he pushed himself on to his hands and began to thrust harder and more wildly into her pussy. Hearing her ragged and panting breaths along with his, the moans of each of them filling the vehicle, with each passion filled thrust of his cock she let out a screaming moan.

Unable to hold back any longer, Paul made one last hard and deep thrust into her, and growled his release into her ear. His body shaking and tense unable to move as his passion racked body released his cum deep with in her.

As she felt Paul cum hitting her from so deep inside her she could not hold back, as its tingling sensations headed for her brain, releasing her from all reason as her body took over. As she reached her climax her hips wildly thrusting on his, her nails digging into his back.

As their bodies slowly calmed themselves, their minds slowly began to make it back to reality. With that came the realization of what they had just done. But, at this point Beth was unconcerned of the consequences of her actions and neither was Paul. They would face that when they were better able to put their full attention to the details. Right now nothing felt better than lying together and listening to each others breath return to normal, not that anything was going to be normal ever again.

Paul spoke first, "I can't believe how perfectly wonderful you are, and how wonderful being with you is."

Beth felt almost unable to talk as his hand rubbed over her skin, "I can't believe it either, being with you I mean."

With a slight giggle Paul shifted his weight so that he could look her in the face. "You're not sorry are you?"

"Of course I'm not, but you know this really complicates things in a business frame of mind. Personally, I am thrilled to be with you. I have a confession to make."

"And what would that be."

"Every since the Christmas party last year I have had a slight thing for you."

"Oh, is that right. Well I guess if were making confessions, I should confess I had the same feeling about you."

As they both laughed they became aware of a knocking on the window. "It must be Benson back with the food."

As he lowered the window he noticed it wasn't Benson, but a highway patrolman. Clearing his throat and rising slightly as to try and cover Beth so he would be unaware of what they had been up to.

"Yes officer?"

The officer cleared his throat, "Where is the driver for this vehicle."

"He walked back to the last exit to try and find some food, we knew we might be here for a while. Why?"

"The road will be clearing in about 15 minutes I saw there was no one in the drivers seat I thought perhaps he was sitting in the back. If your driver hasn't returned before the road opens you will still have to move this vehicle."

12