Betrayal 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Just as he was thinking about what message could possibly be so important it would get all worked up like that, it turned and looked straight at him, though the one way screen should have kept him out of view.

Tobi took an involuntary step backwards.Does it know that I am here?He wondered to himself. He gasped involuntarily as the creature began to nod its head. "Holy crap, you can read my mind."

The Carthanian cocked its head to the side and then shook its head indicating a no, confusing Tobi even more. "Brigit would be able to figure this out. I wish she was here." The alien on the other side of the door shrugged slightly, as if it was not sure she would be able to.

As if thinking about her somehow made contact, he got the familiar tingle of a direct message from his sister.[You are going to be late Tobias; Mom wants you here for Mykal's unveiling to the court.]He sent a quick response back saying that he was on his way.

Focusing back on the Carthanian, he took a step back before turning to leave. Something made him stop though and look back over his shoulder. "I'll be back later to see if we can figure all this out."

The Carthanian didn't move as it 'watched' Tobias walk away. "Bbaack." it croaked out softly as Tobias disappeared from view.

******

Elaine looked at the pad again, still not wanting to believe what it said. She had spent most of her waking time since arriving home in a search for Mykal's true parents. He had willingly given her blood samples for DNA testing and tracking. He had acted aloof about it but Elaine knew that he was almost as excited as she was to find out where he came from. What had come back was as surprising as anything they had learned about the young man to date.

"Jenny, why did you do it? What reason did you have?" she said to herself softly for the hundredth time since confirming the identity of his mother.

The soft rumble of her husband's voice cut through her thoughts as he entered her dressing room. "Darling, we are going to be late for our own party if you don't hurry."

He saw the tightness around her eyes and mouth and immediately knew something was wrong. "Elaine, love, what's wrong?"

She smiled just a little bit. "I found out who Mykal's parents are, at least who his mother is."

Hans smiled. "Well that's great. I'm sure he will be very pleased. Maybe they have a family coat of arms so he doesn't have to come up with his own. I know that's been bothering him lately." He hugged his wife from behind. "So do we know the lucky family?"

Elaine nodded. "Oh, we definitely do..." She said softly, as her husband's strong arms seemed to sap away all of her tension.

She looked up into the mirror and caught her husband's eyes, trapping his gaze. "He's Jenny's son, Hans."

King Hans Davidov, one of the three most powerful men in the galaxy, froze at the sentence his wife had just uttered. "Yeah, I would say that he's got a family seal."

12