Betrayal

Story Info
A wife messes up and a husband takes what is his.
3.2k words
4.04
35.9k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You fucking whore!"

That was all I heard before I started hearing the beginning of the destruction. I slowly opened my eyes and lifted my head from my pillow. I had been having such a nice dream, but not anymore. Reality just became very bleak.

"You fucking whore! Why do you do this shit to me? I thought you were never speaking to him again? Then I wake up this morning and hear your phone going crazy. Guess who it is texting you again? You fucking whore!"

He was still screaming. I was still in a daze. I could see he had my phone. I knew I had locked it, but when is that ever a guarantee? So here we go. I had fucked up and now I would be paying for it. I hoped he wouldn't leave me, just punish me somehow. I really do love him. He makes me feel complete and whole. I just have strange urges and attractions to people I shouldn't.

My phone went zipping past my head. He had thrown it at me. It made a strange cracking noise, and I saw it break into about six different pieces. Well there's another hundred dollars out the window. Not to mention another hole in the wall to repair.

"I am sorry. Please stop." Was all I managed to squeak out.

He grabbed my shoulders then. I started crying. I couldn't even look at him. I was so ashamed. How had I let myself hurt him? My big honey brown eyes welled up with more tears. I was shaking all over. He was still yelling and shaking me.

"You are such a fucking cunt. I don't even know why I married you sometimes. How can you even sleep in the same bed with me after talking to him? You are nothing but a stupid, slutty whore!" He was crying now. I had really hurt him.

I wrapped my arms around his shoulders and pulled him into me. I whispered over and over how sorry I was. I didn't want him hurt by my actions. I wanted him and his forgiveness. I wanted him to love me.

"I do love you, or else I wouldn't put up with your dumb ass! I love you so much and you still hurt me." He was still mad but starting to calm down. He had hit the wall a few times. Thrown a couple laundry baskets full of clothes all through our house, but at least he seemed to be calming down.

I went back to sniffling and begging for forgiveness. He eased himself to a laying position on the bed. I slowly curled up beside him. He was still mad. I could feel it radiating off his entire being.

"I want you to make love to me. I am super fucking mad at you, but I can't help loving you so much. But know right now, if you ever pull this shit again I will kill both of you. Him first. You can watch me do it, and then I am going to take it out on you. Do you completely understand?" He said this all with such sadistic calm I was terrified to even answer. I just shook my head yes, and buried myself into his chest.

"Good. Now I really want to be deep inside you. I shouldn't. Fuck knows you shouldn't be allowed to feel any kind of pleasure now, but I need you. I need to feel what's mine wrapped tightly around me." His voice had slightly softened. He started running his fingers threw my hair. I couldn't help but relax into him. I started touching him everywhere. Breathing in his scent.

He quickly removed my clothes. Then he had his clothing discarded on the floor in a matter of seconds. His cock looked amazing. Even through my puffy tear welled eyes I could not mistake how delectable his cock looked. It is a perfect specimen. It's a delicious peachy white. His skin feels like velvet, soft and silky. His cock is about 9" in length with the perfect girth to it. Nice and thick, just perfect for my mouth, pussy, and ass. I absolutely love his cock.

He is watching me admire him. I can feel his eyes taking in my admiration for his piece. He eases back down on the bed and instructs me to climb onto his lap. I am already hot and wet and slide easily onto his hard cock. I slowly lift up off him and slide slowly back down his length. Raising my pussy all the way up until just the tip of his cock is penetrating my pussy lips. My cunt is shaved smooth and I rub it against his tip. A smile is creeping slowly across his face. I let him thrust gently up and into me as I settle back down. His hands begin to gently pull on my hard nipples. I pick up my pace. Grinding harder against him. Burying him deeper inside of me. I feel him become rigid and suddenly am filled with his hot cream. His moan makes me smile. I kiss him gently and dismount from his lap. Happy to provide him any kind of relief right now.

"That was nice, but you are far from forgiven, my little whore. You are my cum slut, and you need to realize that. I am your Master, not him. You are my pet, not his. I know you have to work tonight, but when you get home you will be getting a little lesson in discipline and obedience. I will not tolerate this again." His words were angry but the look on his face had softened. I knew I would be in for it tonight though. Hopefully it wouldn't be all bad.

(Part 2)

Work is dragging by so slowly. I have had the strangest day. I got way to drunk the night before and talked to someone I shouldn't have. I got home and puked my guts out, locked my phone and passed out. I thought all would be well. No harm no foul. I should have known better. My husband got into my phone and found harmless but damning texts from someone I shouldn't talk to. So my morning started off with me, still drunk I might add, being woken up with screams and things flying at my head. He would never have hit me with anything, but he definitely came as close as possible. How could I blame him?

The first text came in about two hours before I would be leaving work.

"I am still mad at you but I cant help having all these dirty thoughts about you." He said.

"I am so sorry. I am willing to do anything that would make you happy. What are you thinking?" My reply.

"It's selfish but I want you to suck my cock." He said.

"Ok. Anything you want." My reply.

"There's more, but it seems wrong." His reply.

"It's not wrong. Anything you want you can have. No matter how selfish." My reply.

"I want you to suck my cock. Then I want to fuck your tight little pussy. After I get you off, I want you to suck you off my cock. Then I want to stick my fist in you while you are going down on me. And I want to finish by fucking that beautiful ass of yours. I also have a special way I want you to look. I will send you that in a minute. Does this seem selfish?" He said.

"Anything you want I will do. I love you." My reply.

"Good. I love you too." His reply.

Shortly after that I got another text with how he wanted me to look. Now I couldn't wait to get home. I had the perfect plan for how to do everything. My entire thoughts were now on how to completely satisfy my husbands' needs. I had been bad. Tonight would be painful in ways but would end up making things better somehow. I have two hours to go at work and then and hour of company being over, and then I get to play with my darling husband. He wanted to be made to feel better, and I intended to please.

I arrive and home and am greeted with very deep passionate kisses. His lips are soft and warm. His tongue is pressing gently into my mouth. Parting my lips and playing with my tongue. He taste like the sweetest fruit on earth. I moan into his mouth and wrap my arms around his neck. His kisses start becoming more passionate. Deepening in their intensity. What was I thinking the night before? Everything I need is right here for me to take. For me to be taken by. Our kiss is interrupted by a knock on the door.

"Later, my pet." Was all he said as he went to answer the door.

The next hour passed quick enough. We hung out with my brother for a while. Watching the new episode of our favorite ghost show. The entire time all I could think about was how I was going to please my darling lover. I could barely focus on the show let alone the conversation happening around me. My mind wandered to how I would do my make up. What lotion I would put on to make myself soft and smelling delicious.

Soon enough our show was over and my brother took his leave. I got up and gave my husband simple instruction. I told him to stay put until I texted for him. With that I started the process of making everything perfect. I went in the bathroom and stripped naked. I took some extra time making sure my pussy was soft, smooth, and perfectly shaved. I gave my legs and under my arms one more once over and headed to the bedroom.

My husband had made special requests, and I was in no position to deny him anything. I found my knee-high stripper boots and started getting ready. They are amazing boots. Black leather with bondage rings going up the outsides of them. The heel on them is 8" high. Next I put my long black hair in perfect thick pigtails. Placed perfectly on the sides of my head. He wanted me to wear my make up dark, so I did. I put on my darkest red lipstick. The kind that stays on no matter what your mouth ends up doing. Made my eyes a glittery smoky emerald green to enhance my golden coloring and decided to add a few more finishing touches. I put on my bondage choker and nipple clamps and sent him a text.

"Come to bed." Was all I wrote.

I lit a candle and got on my knees on the bed. He opened the door within moments of me sending my text. He smiled, as he looked me up and down. It felt like I was being eaten alive by his eyes. I crawled slowly to him. Head down. My husband put his finger under my chin and lifted my head up. I met his eyes.

"You look beautiful, my love. I am glad you do at least know how to follow instructions when they are given to you." He smiled when he said this. I smiled back and reached to undo his pants. He removed his shirt while I slid his pants down to his ankles. I noticed him wearing the boxers I bought him for Christmas and smiled even more. Little things make me happy, and him wearing what I bought him made me very happy.

I removed his boxers and was greeted with his sweet scent and already half erect cock. I looked into his eyes one more time and then gave the head of his dick a lick. Followed by taking his entire length into my mouth. Slowly sucking my way back to his head. I run my tongue around the circumference of his head. Right around where the shaft meets the base of the head. He quivers gently. I take him quickly back into my mouth. Doing deep long strokes. Swallowing all of his cock and then sliding all the way back to the tip. Flicking my tongue gently across the head. Tasting his delicious pre-cum as it trickles out of his cock. I feel him growing in my mouth. Hic cock getting more thick and firm. I run my tongue down the vein underneath his dick as I bob up and down. Going faster and deeper with each thrust.

He pushes me away and I fall gently back onto the bed. His dark brown eyes flash with heat and love. He is still mad at me, and I am just now realizing it. I also realize I may be in for more pain than I am accustom to. His hand darts out and pulls the chain connecting my nipple clamps. I scream out in a mix of shock and ecstasy.

"You are such a dirty whore. Get on your knees and bend over so that lovely ass is in my face." He demands.

I turn my back to him and sensually bend over with my taught round ass in the air. His hands begin to gently massage and rub my ass. I moan and push back against him. Unexpectedly, he pushes his face into my pussy and starts probing my clit with his tongue. I rock back against him, forcing his tongue to press harder against my pulsating clit. His tongue starts thrashing quicker and quicker. I push harder against him. His lips suck deep and latch onto my now throbbing clitoris. I scream his name as I come all over his mouth. He moans deep as he begins desperately licking up all my juices.

"Fuck, you taste amazing. " He says as he pushes his cock into me. I quiver as he grabs my hips and starts pounding into me. My orgasm comes quickly this time as he continues to drive his cock deep inside me. Just as suddenly as he pushed into me, he pulled out.

"Now turn around here and lick your delicious cream off my cock." He commands. I immediately do as I am ordered. Grabbing his cock in my left hand and his balls in my right. I greedily start licking and sucking his monstrous cock. Cleaning all my juices off him. The taste is sweet and delectable. He is watching me as I continue to fuck his hard cock with my mouth. Swallowing him deep. Sucking hard and desperately to get him completely clean.

"Mm. You are so lovely. I have been dying to watch you lick your cum off me. I really like watching you taste yourself. Do you like how you taste?" He implored.

"I do. I don't think I would enjoy another girls flavor, but I do enjoy my own." I purred at him.

"Good. I only expect you to enjoy your own. Although, seeing another woman lick your wonderful pussy would definitely make me a happy man." He smirked.

"Keep dreaming!" I laughed as I pushed him away from me.

"Oh no. You don't get to push me away. But you have been very good, so you get to take a little break. So lay back and spread your legs." He gently demanded.

I knew what was coming. I did as told and got on my back, legs spread. He made himself comfortable in between my legs. Slowly running his fingers over my clit; dipping slightly into my wet cunt. I sighed and relaxed as his fingers explored my pussy. Slowly at first. Just one finger gently moving in and out of me. Then he added the second finger. Then the third. I heard the click of the cap from the bottle of lube. I knew the fourth finger and thumb were on their way. I smiled again. Only he has ever done this to me. I have never allowed anyone else such control over my body.

I snapped back to reality as the cold lube poured over my pussy. He slipped his fourth finger inside me and I could feel my cunt stretch. I moaned and pushed against his hand. He pushed his fingers deeper inside me. I felt the small fire creeping up in me. More lubrication streamed over my pussy. He slowly began to work his whole hand inside me. Pushing gently and slow at first. I thrust against his hand and felt him slide inside me up to his wrist. I moaned again, deeper and more feline like.

"I wish you could feel how amazing your pussy feels. How intense the heat you have inside you is." He whispered. I giggled and relaxed back into his gentle fisting. He was slow at first; then started to pick up the pace. Fucking me with his fist. He shifted his fingers and the most intense sensation shot through me. He had found my g-spot and was hitting it with every pump of his fist. I moaned loud and bucked against him. He took that as a cue, and began fucking me faster and harder with his fist. I came suddenly and more intense then I ever have before. My whole pussy tightened and clenched his fist. It felt like I could break his hand with as hard as I was coming. I screamed loud and pushed hard against him. Clenching tighter and tighter onto his fist. I thought I would never stop coming. Slowly he pulled his hand out of me. I could feel my pussy throbbing and swelling up.

"Fucking you is going to feel wonderful. You have no idea how fucking amazing that was." He said as he climbed on top of me. He shoved his cock deep inside of me. I started coming again the moment his cock was all the way in me. I clawed at his back with my nails. I wrapped my legs tight around his waist and began riding the waves of my orgasms. They came one right after the other. Every thrust of his delicious, throbbing cock sent me waves of ecstasy. I felt like I was going to black out when suddenly he erupted deep inside me. I started flicking my hips quickly against him. Pulling him further into my cunt. He finally collapsed next to me on the bed. I got on my knees and cleaned the mix of our exquisite fluids off him.

"You are not forgiven but that was a good start. I still want to fuck that beautiful ass of your, but I am afraid that will have to wait till tomorrow night." He gently whispered.

"I am still very sorry, and anything you want I will do. I only ask that you not stop loving me." I gently whispered back.

His lips found mine then. He began kissing me with passion and love. I would not be forgiven tonight, nor would I be forgiven tomorrow. At least I knew when all was said and done we would be ok. That he would still love me. I curled up beside him and fell deep into the best sleep of my life.