Betrayal

Story Info
A Dom finds out his new sub has been looking at other Doms.
1.7k words
3.69
14.9k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sir?"

You stare at me. You know something is wrong. I said hello... and then nothing. Every question met with a single one word answer. Every time you try to get intimate. I coldly say I am not In the mood.

You are a mix of frustrated and worried. You go get me something to drink and bring it to me. I simply nod at you and go back to watching tv. I've been like this for a couple days and you don't know why.

"What's the matter?" you come out and ask.

"Nothing."

"You are so distant.... What's wrong?"

I turn and stare at you. I take a sip of the soda you brought me. We had planned you coming over for dinner and other fun tonight. We had been talking for a while.. Having met on an "adult" dating site. You are dressed in a black, skin tight dress. It has a corset top and your breasts are bulging out of it. Your thigh high boots cling to you like a second skin. Yet I have made no demands and no movement towards you. You have no idea what you may have done to displease me.

"You have no idea huh?" I say and finish the soda and put the cup on the table. I sit back and glare at you... "I was worried about you after the tornadoes went through and was relieved when we talked that night and you and your son were OK. Then the next day I was up cleaning my apartment and hadn't heard from you all day and turned on the computer in case you hopped on . I guess you could say I was missing you. " I say the last one with a somewhat melancholy smile as I grab the remote and start looking through the guide.

I check to see a show's description for a moment before I continue"Something came to me about you saying someone sent you an early birthday present... so I was wondering when your birthday was. I logged in to the site we met on for the first time in... forever. And pulled up your profile to see what your birthday was. And it said you were 'Online Now' though I hadn't heard from you all day. I checked again about an hour later and it still said you were on line. " I keep watching tv.. not even looking at you for a reaction. "I admit I was feeling... Jealous. MY pet was on line.... probably talking to other doms. Maybe letting someone else make that cunt that belongs to me get wet. And I sat here wondering... is she someone else's slut as well as mine"

"But sir I was just..." you start before I cut you off abruptly

"Shut up you fucking whore.... I should have known a slut like you needed more control then I was giving you. It's my own fault for giving you too much freedom." I stand up and walk over to you.. I look you up and down and shake my head with a wry laugh. "God only knows how many cocks you've had in you aside from mine. Fucking whore. "

You dip your head... embarrassed... ashamed at how mad you have gotten me. I haven't raised my voice once. But the disapproval is palpable.

You jump as you feel my finger force your head up. "You will look at me when I talk whore!" My eyes are fierce as I glare at you. "What is it slut? You don't like when I spank you?" I ask as I smack your ass harder than I ever have. ... There is no playfulness in it.... No tenderness... this is more than punishment. "Don't like when I cum in you?" I smack your ass hard again. I grab you by your hair and pull your head back harshly my voice an angry, terse whisper through my clenched teeth. "You betrayed me whore."

"no sir... no i.." you start before I force my fingers into your mouth... gagging you with my hand.

"Don't... FUCKING... talk to me you fucking slut... don't you EVER try to excuse this you fucking bitch"

I start to walk... pulling you by your jaw down the hallway... you have tears coming out of your eyes... not from any pain... if anything you are excited by my anger and by the treatment... but you keep thinking how you betrayed me... how you let me down.... That you brought unhappiness to me.

I kick open the bedroom door. I pull my hand from your mouth and throw you face first onto the bed... you start to get up but I push you down... my weight holding you down "DON'T... FUCKING.... MOVE" I order you... my voice rising. "You like having other cocks in that cunt? Fine you fucking whore" I take your hands and pull them behind you and reach over where I had laid out some items you are now just noticing... I pick up a set of restraints and cuff your hands behind you. I get up... you try to stand but I force you down again... I reach over and grab a paddle, and then bring it down hard on your ass again... the sound of the smack filling the room.

"You want to talk to other doms for hours on end?" I smack your ass again.

"You want to not talk to your master when you know he was worried about you?"

SMACK

"You want to let someone else bring this cunt..." SMACK

"MY FUCKING CUNT.... To climax?"

SMACK

You are whimpering. This is harsh... punishing.... Your pussy is on fire.

"You whore... you're dripping wet. " I smack your ass again. I throw the paddle down on the bed. You turn trying to see what I'm doing... if I would just listen to you.. .you could let me understand ...

"Sir please..."

"SHUT UP. Do I have to fucking gag you bitch?"

You shake your head, crying openly now at how angry I am

I walk back to you and you feel something very unceremoniously slide up your ass and you cry out at the pain as the cock shaped anal plug slides into you.

"You want cocks in you so fucking bad then take them bitch... raise your fucking ass up for me"

You straighten your legs so your ass is up in the air... hovering a bit above the bed.... I force a thick vibrator about half up your pussy... then kick your leg out from under you so you fall on it, driving it fully up into your cunt... you gasp and cry out. "I gave you what you needed... was tender with you... was a caring master... but then you betray me like this...You want to sneak around like a worthless slut then that's how you're going to be treated.. Like a worthless... fucking... slut"

The vibrator is pressing against your clit as I walk out of the room. You try to struggle against the restraint but after a moment I come back in the room. I see you trying to stand and become more infuriated.

"Did I tell you you could get up whore?" I ask as I toss your purse on the bed next to you... you wonder briefly why I got it... before you answer "n...no Sir"

I pull you up to your feet by your hair. Your face covered in tears... "Please sir let me explain"

"I won't tell you again you fucking bitch. Shut your fucking mouth unless I tell you otherwise."

You bite your lip and look at me pleadingly..

I smirk and then, sliding both my hands between your dress and your breasts... I rip the front open as I tear it away ... ruining the dress... leaving you wearing only your boots.

You cry.... Staring at me... your eyes begging me to forgive you... but I just grab your chin with one hand.... Tilting up your head... my other hand reaches down... and pulls something from out of your purse on the bed. It's your lipstick.... I take the top off and start to write something on your chest.... I place the lipstick on the dresser and get my camera... I start taking pictures of you standing there... crying.... Naked... a vibrator deep in your cunt...

I smile as I examine the pictures then walk over and show you one... the word "SLUT" in bold red letters across your chest. I then force you back over the bed into your front... I walk over and get your lipstick again and start writing on your ass. You look back over your shoulders. You want to ask what I will do with the pictures.... But you dare not speak again... I take a few more and then walk over and show you one.... The word "whore" written over your ass.. the end of the anal plug sticking out of you.

"There now you're labeled with what you are" I say... a hint of disgust in my voice as I move behind you. You feel me grab your arms... and then feel the restraints come off your hands.

"Pump that cunt with the dildo you fucking whore. You want another cock so fucking bad use that fake one"

You whimper as you roll over and sit on the bed... my camera is on you and you can tell I am recording you... you timidly take the vibrator and pull the vibrator out and then in again... your hand trembling.

"I said FUCK THAT WORTHLESS SLUT CUNT HARD YOU FUCKING WHORE!" I practically scream at you... your heart is racing.... And you feel a rush as you start to pump yourself harder... deeper... over and over... you stare at me... hoping to see a look of approval. But you see a cold... emotionless face... I make no move to join you... no move to praise you... just record you.

You bring yourself to climax for me... moaning loudly as you know I like to hear you moan. But again, you illicit no response. I simply put down the camera. And go to the closet. I get out a simple shirt and shorts outfit you have left over here and toss it to you on the bed.

"Get dressed and get out. When you decide to only my pet... let me know and I will consider it." Is all I say as I leave the room, leaving you to your tears.