Betrayal

Story Info
She cheats on husband with a friend.
6.7k words
2.32
227.9k
28
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I am trapped in a situation that at times I think I want out of, and at other times I can’t get enough of it. The whole thing started five years ago when my childhood friend came to visit me and my new husband. Daniel, my friend, stayed on the couch since we had only just moved into our new home and had no furniture for the guest room yet. One night, as I made my nightly routine to get a glass of water, I caught Daniel sitting up watching an X-rated movie and jacking off. I was so embarrassed; I didn’t know what to do. I stood there stunned for a minute while he looked at me, his dick still in his hand. I stammered an apology and turned to go back into my room, forgetting the water. As I turned around I heard him laugh and then he called my name, “Rose, come here.” I kept my back to him, “Daniel, I don’t think that is a good idea. I interrupted you during a, umm, intimate moment, and so I’m just going back to bed.”

“I told you to come here, now come here!”

The tone of his voice scared me, and I turned around and sat on the couch with him. I sat there with my head down, and my hands locked together in my lap trying not to look at him. I wondered what he wanted, especially now since he was sitting buck naked on my couch not even trying to hide his body from me.

“Rose, you want to know something?”

“What Daniel?” My heart started to beat a little faster.

“Just now, I wasn’t really paying attention to that movie.”

“Oh yeah?” My voice started to shake, I knew what he was about to say.

“I was thinking about you.”

“Daniel, I, umm, oh God!”

“Please listen to me Rose. You’re so beautiful and sexy and I’ve dreamed of the day when I could actually get with you and I believe that this is the moment I’ve been waiting for.”

“Daniel! We are friends and nothing more! I can’t do anything with you, it would ruin our friendship!” Though I was saying this I could feel the heat come into my face, and my pussy spasmed but I tried to fight that too.

“But I don’t care that you’re my friend. I see you as a woman, a woman that can give me what I want, and a woman that I’ve wanted for a very long time.”

“No, Daniel, it can’t be done. Even if you weren’t my friend I wouldn’t do it, I am married now!”

“So, what! I don’t give a damn about Charles. I don’t like him and thought that you should have never married him!”

“Shut up! Don’t talk bad about my husband. He is a good man!”

“Does he give you what you want Rose? I know he works a lot and he’s not home very often.”

“My sex life is none of your business!”

“See, if you had a good one you wouldn’t say that. You’d tell me that Charles was fabulous in bed.” His hand had gone to my leg and was moving up my thigh. Every fiber in my body screamed at me to stop him but I didn’t. His hand felt so good, and my pussy began to ache for his touch. He grabbed my hand and placed it on his cock, “You do this to me Rose, and I think it’s time for you to fix it. I regained my control when my hand went to his stiffened member. I clamped my legs together and quickly took my hand away from him as though his dick had burnt my hand when I touched it.

“Fuck you Daniel!” I yelled at him as I stood up.

“Rose, I’m sorry, I got carried away must have been from the movie and what I had been doing. I’m sorry Rose I really am. I promise it won’t happen again.”

“Okay Daniel. Just please know that I’m not interested in you like that. I love you because you’re my friend and that’s it.”

“I understand. I’m sorry again.”

“Good night Daniel.”

I went and lay back in bed but it took me forever to get to sleep. I kept thinking about how good his hand had felt and how good his cock had felt in mine. I turned over and looked at the sleeping face of my husband. I thought to myself that he was a good man but Daniel had been right. Charles worked a lot and when he came home he was too tired to take care of my needs. I had accepted this thinking that there would come a day when I would have him to myself, but right now we needed the money and so he had to work. . Finally, I drifted off to sleep with the words of my friend still running through my head.

A couple of days went by and Daniel stuck to his word. He didn’t try to come on to me, and he had said nothing more about the other night, or any fantasies that he had in the meantime. Life went on as usual, and my own thoughts of Daniel started to fade away. But this “normal” life wouldn’t last much longer.

It had been about a week since the night that Daniel had told me how he felt. I was in the shower getting ready to go do my errands for the day. I heard the bathroom door open and thought that it was Charles coming in to tell me good-bye. “Charles is that you Honey? Do you need any money for lunch today? If so there’s some in my purse.” He didn’t say anything, and I thought that was a little weird. “Charles?” Maybe he left the bathroom and forgot to close the door. “Charles are you there?” I heard the shower curtain pull back and the cold air sweep in. I couldn’t see anything water had gotten in my eyes, “Charles?” I felt a hand lightly touch my breast I shivered, and thought to myself that he wanted more than just a kiss good-bye today. I smiled, “Ooo Charles!” I rubbed at my eyes to get the water out of them so I could see my husband. I gasped, it was Daniel. “What the fuck! Get out of here! Charles will be in here in a minute to tell me good-bye!”

“Charles was running late and already left.”

“Okay, well, still get out of here Daniel!”

“No, I waited. I thought after the other night that your desire for me would come out, and you’d be on the couch fucking the shit out of me. But it didn’t happen, and now I’m here to get what I deserve.”

“You don’t deserve a goddamn thing from me! Now get out!”

“You liked it didn’t you?”

“I liked what?”

“When I touched you just now.”

“I thought you were Charles.”

“Doesn’t matter. You still liked it. You want me Rose admit it.”

“I will admit nothing!” He pulled me to him holding me tight against his body his cock resting against my belly. My body quivered and I hoped he didn’t feel it. I tried to pull away from him, but his grip was too tight. “Let me go!”

“No. I know you like it. I felt you shake.” Shit! “Just give into me Rose this one time then I’ll leave and never come back if you don’t want me to.”

“I don’t want to! I want you to let me go and leave my house!”

“No you don’t.” His mouth went to my nipple and he sucked it into his mouth. I held back a moan. “Stop it!”

He let go of my nipple and moved to the other one. “I said to stop it!” My protests were falling on deaf ears, and my fight was getting weaker by the minute. His lips felt too good on my tits. He kept up his work moving from one nipple to the other licking, sucking, and biting them making them fully erect. I couldn’t hold back my moans anymore, and the fight went completely out of me. My hands went to the back of his head, and I pushed him into my chest. He moaned once he knew that I had given into him.

His lips left my breasts and he stood up kissing my lips before placing his hand on the top of my head and pushing me down. I went to my knees. His cock inches away from my lips. “Suck it Rose.” I took him into my mouth circling my tongue around him. I moaned again as I took him completely down my throat. He began to pump his hips into me fucking my mouth softly as I sucked him hard. Even though the water was running down my back I could feel my juices begin to flow from my pussy. It had been so long since I had felt a cock in my mouth, hell it been a long time since I had felt a cock at all. I wanted badly to suck him to completion. I wanted to taste his cum filling my mouth and going down my throat, but he pulled me back up. He turned the water off and told me to get out of the shower and go to the bedroom. He didn’t give me a chance to dry off and I laid down on my bed soak and wet. He mounted me and kissed my lips again as he pushed his cock into my wet hot cunt. I moaned loudly and dug my fingers into his butt as he pushed the entire length of his dick into my pussy. As he began to thrust his manhood into me I came immediately. It had been too long since a real cock had entered me. My toys had never been enough to satisfy my desires. He moaned as my pussy tightened around him, and my juices gushed around his cock.

“That’s it Rose. Cum for me. Your pussy feels so good!”

I began to scream as my orgasm hit its full height. My arms wrapped around his neck and my back arched off the bed as I came up to meet his thrusts.

“Mmmm…let it go Rose! What a good girl! My God you feel amazing!”

Finally I began to calm down and I moved my leg to indicate to him to turn over so that I could be on top. Quickly he rolled over and I sat up on him pushing his cock even deeper into my cunt. He moaned and smiled at me as I began to move bouncing up and down on his cock. I looked at him, “Oh God Daniel! Your cock feels so good in my pussy! I could fuck you all day long!”

“I’m glad you like it girl. I knew you would once you stopped fighting.”

“Shhh…don’t say anything about that. Just let me feel you let me fuck you.”

He said nothing more and reached his hands up to play with my tits. He pinched and pulled on my nipples making me moan even louder. He brought me down so that he could place my tits in his mouth. Feeling his lips and tongue around my nipples again sent me into another orgasm. “Ooooo Daniel! You’re making me cum again! Mmmm…it feels so good!” His hands went to my ass and began to bounce me harder on his cock. I felt him swell inside of me before he told me that he was going to cum. “I’m going to cum Rose!”

“Cum in me Daniel! I want to feel you cum inside of me!”

He bounced me a couple of more times on his cock before he forced me down on him holding me to him as his seed began to release. I felt it hit my inner walls which set off another smaller orgasm in me. I used my muscles to squeeze his dick milking the cum from him making sure I had every last drop inside of me.

We lay beside each other after it was done. We said nothing to each other. I felt satisfied but guilty at the same time. I had to get up and do something before I regretted every moment I had just spent with him. I had to do something so that I wouldn’t think about it.

“You need to get up. I need to change the sheets. I got them wet since I didn’t dry off.”

“Okay. I’m going to go shower.” I watched as he left the bedroom and wondered if he felt the same way I did.

I felt even worse that evening when Charles came home. I hoped that my guilt didn’t show on my face but Charles seemed to not take notice if it did. Daniel was having a hard time with Charles being there too and he ended up leaving to go to a bar for the rest of the evening.

The next day Daniel told me that he was leaving. He said that he couldn’t be around me right now especially with having to look at Charles every night. I was sad but I didn’t protest I figured that it was best that he go. He didn’t leave though without fucking me one more time. Afterwards I watch him pull out of the drive and I figured out of my life forever.

I walked around for the next couple of months like a girl that had lost her puppy. I had gone into a fit of depression that I couldn’t pull myself out of. I tried hard to go back to my normal life but every waking moment Daniel entered my mind. I couldn’t shake him from my thoughts. I still felt his touch on my skin and his lips on mine. A couple of times I went to call him but hung up the phone before I pushed in the numbers. The best thing I could do was to forget him but I couldn’t.

As the months went by I did start to get better, but then I got a phone call.

“Hello.”

“Rose.”

“Daniel?”

“Yeah babe it’s me. I’m sorry I haven’t called in so long. I had to get some things squared away.”

“It’s okay. How are you?”

“I’m doing good. Hey, I have a surprise for you.”

“What?”

“Well you know that house down your street that was for sale.”

“Yeah I do.”

“Guess who bought it?”

“Daniel! You didn’t!”

“I did. I’ll be moving in next week.”

“Oh Daniel I wish you hadn’t have done that. I just got you out of my system and now you’re coming back.”

“I thought you’d be happy.”

“I am but. But what about Charles? I felt so bad the last time.”

“Now we won’t do anything in your house. We’ll do it in mine and it won’t be so hard.”

“I guess so.”

“Well, I’ll see you in about a week.”

“Okay, bye.”

My heart was racing as I sat down the phone. I was excited but guilty. I knew Daniel moving in down the street was going to ruin my marriage. But I also knew that I couldn’t resist Daniel.

That following week Charles and I helped Daniel move in. After a long day of moving boxes and furniture around the house we went out to dinner. During dinner conversation Charles jokingly told Daniel, “Now, don’t you be taking my wife away! I know you and her have been good friends for a long time, but I must have time with her too!” I looked at Daniel, I could feel my face blushing. He smiled at Charles and promised not to take me away for long amounts of time. It felt like a dagger had gone strait through my heart. Charles knew Daniel and I had been friends since childhood, but he didn’t know how good of friends we were now. The guilty feelings I had heightened now, and I decided to tell Daniel that nothing more was going to happen between us.

The following morning, after Charles left, I walked over to Daniel’s intending to tell him that it was over between us. He answered the door with no clothes on. “Daniel! What if the neighbors see you!”

“So what. I don’t care.”

“I do. What if they tell Charles I came over here and you answered the door buck ass naked!”

“Doubt that would happen. Come in. I’ve missed you.”

“We just saw each other yesterday. I have to tell you something.”

Once I was in the door he began to knead my tits over my shirt. I sighed, this is going to be harder than I thought. “Daniel, we can’t do this anymore. I feel too bad!”

“You want to do it. I can hear it in your voice.”

“That doesn’t matter. We can’t do it anymore. I’m going to end up losing Charles.”

“So what. I’ve already told you I didn’t like him. You should have married me.”

“We aren’t going to get into all that Daniel. And again don’t talk bad about my husband.”

“Whatever. Take your clothes off!”

“No! It’s got to stop and it’s got to stop now!”

“If you won’t take them off I will!”

“No, you’re not! I’m leaving.”

“The fuck you are! I’ve waited a long time to have you and now I do! When we were younger you’d prance around knowing how hard you were making me. You knew I loved you. You knew I wanted you but never once did you lay a hand on me or let me lay mine on you! And you never once considered me when you started dating that Charles. You know how much that fucking hurt! You broke my fucking heart and when you actually married him I almost died! But that’s all going to change now Rose. You are mine now and you will be forever!”

“Fuck you Daniel! What was I suppose to do! Wait for you! Wait while you went out with a different girl every single fucking night! Wait until you calmed down and was ready for me to be your only girl! I didn’t fucking think so then and I still don’t think so now! You said you loved me but if you did you would have been there with me! Then Charles came along and he was everything I had dreamed of. He didn’t go screwing around with other girls every night, and he gave me the attention I needed!”

“I had to go out with other girls cause you wouldn’t give it up! I had to take my frustrations out on something! And fucking Charles doesn’t give you what you need. How long has it been seen the asshole as fucked you?”

“I wasn’t ready then and you knew it! But you didn’t love me enough to wait for me! And don’t talk bad about my husband. I’ve told you that!”

“I loved you too much Rose and that’s why I did it! If I hadn’t I would have taken you when you weren’t ready!”

“Don’t try to justify your goddamned self now! It’s too fucking late!” He winced I had hurt him badly. He got down on his knees, his head resting on my stomach, and his hands around my waist. “But it’s not to late Rose. We’re both here now! We can make it right! We can make it the way it was suppose to be!”

I felt the tears swell in my eyes, “No Daniel we can’t. I’m married now.”

He looked up at me, and I tried to blink the tears out of my eyes. “Please Rose please! I love you too much to give you up! I can’t do it! You know I love you more than Charles does. And I know you love me more than you do Charles! It’s only right that we be together! We were meant to be together Rose!” I couldn’t keep the tears from spilling now. I let them run freely down my cheeks as Daniel looked at me. He had spoken the truth. What he had said was completely right but I didn’t know how to fix it. I couldn’t keep cheating on Charles, and I would feel even worse if I divorced him since I did love him. I placed my hands on the top of Daniel’s head and ran my fingers through his hair. He stood up and took me tightly into his arms. He kissed my lips softly and wiped the tears from my face. I returned the kiss, there was no point in trying to fight him anymore.

He picked me up and carried me to his bed. I allowed him to undress me, and welcomed the feel of his cock in my pussy. He made love to me. It was not like the times before when he had taken me. This time was slow, and with the strong feel of our love for each other all around us. Afterwards I laid in his arm. My eyes closed recounting every loving moment.

“Rose?”

“Yeah?”

“You going to tell Charles?”

“Not yet. I will though. I just have to find the right time. I know I’m going to break his heart.”

That was almost five years ago and to this day I have not told Charles about the love affair between Daniel and I. He’s never taken notice either of how happy I am now, or if he has he’s never mentioned it. There were a couple of times that I was going to tell him but I didn’t have the heart. I haven’t been able to bring myself to hurt him as much as I’m going to. I know it pisses Daniel off that I haven’t left Charles yet. I think he’s beginning to wonder if I ever will, or if he’s just going to be on the side. A person that I go to just to get off though that is not the case. I love Daniel very much but I also love my husband and at this point I’m too selfish to give either one of them up. At times I still feel guilty for what I’m doing to Charles, and every now and again the thought comes back to me to end my relationship with Daniel. I don’t think that I ever will. I want him and love him too much to give him up.

I think that Charles is definitely starting to think something is up. He came to me the other day and asked why the house never looked as good as it did before. I was starting to spend so much time with Daniel that I was beginning to neglect the things I did before.

“I haven’t been feeling well lately. I’m sorry. I’ll start doing a better job.”

“You don’t look like you feel poorly.”

I averted my eyes, “I’m feeling better than I was.”

“Rose, you’ve been spending a lot of time over at Daniel’s lately haven’t you?”

“No, not really.”

“Rose, Mrs. Webb told me that she sees you going over there in the morning and not leaving until a half hour before I get home from work.”

Goddamned nosey neighbors! They just have to see what everyone’s doing! “She’s wrong. I go over there sure but not all day long. Maybe she needs to snoop all day long and not just part of the day.” I could tell he knew I was lying but that he wanted me to admit it. He had a look on his face mixed with sadness and anger, but I just couldn’t tell him.

“Alright Rose. If you say you don’t spend all day over there then I believe you. I know you wouldn’t lie to me.” I winced and put my head down. “Are you ready for dinner?”

12