Betrayal

Story Info
I can feel my body betraying me.
898 words
3.97
51.9k
9
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I can tell I'm in trouble.

I can tell you're not going to stop. No matter how much I beg, as you pin down my wrists, and hold me steady, I know I'm definitely not going to get away here. Not that I'm really complaining.

I can feel your excitement grow, the more helpless I get. As you fasten the ties around my wrists, first the left, then the right, and attach them to the bedpost. I can't help but shiver, with pleasure, with anticipation, as you run your nails across my stomach and down to my hips.

Your moving slowly now, drawing this out, torturing me. Your getting harder the tighter you pull the ties around my ankles, making me completely immobile, completely helpless. Completely yours to control. I'm aching, dying, to grab you, pull you to me, and I can see you smirk as I struggle against my bonds.

You can tell me there's no way to get out, but you don't. I think you like to watch me struggle, to tug and twist the ropes, in the hopes that I'll regain some control. I can feel your breath on me now, as you kiss me, as you nip, at my hips and my nipples.

My body won't listen to me, responding so well to your touch, to my helplessness. I've never liked being the damsel in distress, but maybe this won't be so distressful. I can tell I'm getting wetter, warmer, with every touch and breath and kiss, and it's not helping me get out of my current predicament.

You're enjoying this, more then I thought you would. I can do nothing but watch you use me, I can't even make a sound now, with this gag you've forced into my mouth. My muscles are beginning to tighten now, as I can feel your tongue against my clit, and your nails running down my back.

I can feel myself, already, getting close to exploding, and I can only assume you can tell too, as you slowly pull your lips and tongue away and begin to bite my nipples once more. I should've known you wouldn't let me get off that easily. You're like a tiger, after it's prey, stalking it, tearing it to pieces, before finally, you devour it.

My body has fully betrayed me now, my eyes are rolling in the back of my head and my pelvis is moving as much as I can get it to, as though yearning, begging, for you to hold onto it and force your hard, throbbing, willing cock, into my tight, wet, pussy. I don't think I can take much more of this teasing, and I close my eyes, moans coming through the gag now.

I'm not expecting it, when finally it happens. I can feel it, fast and hard, and my eyes snap open. Involuntarily, a louder moan escapes from me, and I can feel myself welcoming this invasion with every sharp, hard thrust you make. My hips can't help, but move, to allow you better, deeper entrance.

You're moving even faster, even harder now, and I don't think I can stand it much longer. I'm fighting this, with every fiber I've got, to not cum, because I know that's what you want to see happen. You've told me yourself, you love the look on my face, the sounds that I make, the way every muscle and tendon and ligament in my body tenses up while I hit that unnatural point of ecstasy.

I let out a barely audible scream through the gag as it happens, the ultimate surrender, and again you've won this round, as you continue pumping into me, making me feel every ripple of pleasure, and you watch me, enjoying this more then I should be, Miss Sweet and Innocent, being so violated, and you're loving this, my screams, my eyes going wide, rolling back into my head, fighting the ties more now, dying to touch you.

You pull away from me, slowly, still teasing me, as finally, my muscles begin to relax. You leave me tied as you move around the room, flitting in and out of my line of vision, grabbing water and towels. I'm covered in sweat, as much as you are, and despite the fact my breathing was returning to normal, it begins to pick up as you untie me and help me wipe the sweat of my stomach and legs.

I'm still sitting on the edge of the bed, sipping water, finally breathing normally, as you begin moving around my bedroom, searching for your clothes. Occasionally you throw me a glimpse of that dirty smile you always seem to be wearing, knowing that despite the fact I tried to fight it, I enjoyed every second you we're fucking me.

I wrap the towel around me in a pretense of modesty, as if you just haven't seen me at my most vulnerable point, and slowly move over to the door. I'm leaning against it, guarding the door handle as you move towards it, going to shower so your girlfriend won't smell my scent on you when you leave.

I smirk at you as you try to reach past me to open it, and hold up the ties that were only moments ago around my wrists. I don't know where you're going baby, but it won't be home for supper.