Betrayal? Ch. 02

Story Info
Lynn's background is revealed; she fulfills husband's fantasy.
2.6k words
3.02
53.1k
10
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/27/2022
Created 01/05/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I apologize to those who read the first story and did not get an ending. I thought I could tell it all in one story, but have since decided that I want to keep my options open. So here is part two, this one from Lynn's point of view. I appreciate any feedback.

*

I was on my way home from a wonderful night. Most people would consider my situation to be a very complicated one. Only a few weeks ago, my husband Michael practically begged me to go fuck other men. Apparently he had been fantasizing about me fucking other men for some time. Although I love my husband to death, the idea of feeling another mans dick in my pussy was one that I would never turn down.

As I was driving home from my night with my colleague Patrick, I couldn't help but smile at the situation I was in. Like most men, I had one of those sex drives that never seemed to be quenched. And unlike most women, I took the bull by the horns (in my case by the balls) and fucked who I wanted.

Michael had been sweet to finally realize that I should be able to do who I want, but what he never realized was that I already was. As I mentioned before, I do love my husband. But there is just something that gets me wet knowing that I can have any man that I want.

When I was young, I was quite adventurous in regards to sexual experimentation. I lost my virginity when I was 15 to a beautiful Italian boy at my high school. Early on, I was a one man woman. I would never venture sexually outside of my boyfriend. That was until I met Michael, my current husband. Michael and I met and fell quickly into love. I was his first fuck and I made sure to do it often. We dated for just over three years when I ran into one of my long lost ex-boyfriends when I was out of town on business.

John was one of my earlier flings. He was a very attractive guy, but was nothing more than that. I could never seem to have any type of conversation with the guy. The only reason why initially gave him the time of day was because I was at a pool party and saw him half naked swimming around and he had the most incredible body I had ever seen. I didn't have a boyfriend at the time, so I decided to take the plunge with John.

It was a long night of drinking, and once most of the party go-ers left, I had the perfect chance to see what John was all about. Everyone else was inside in their own rooms making moves on each other, leaving John and I out in the pool alone. I swam up to him and began flirting with him. I tried to push him under water, and he tried to get me as well. We were touching and rubbing all over each other.

I finally leaned in and kissed him lightly on the lips. He responded with force, grabbing me and pulling my body against his. It was then that I felt his dick along my leg, and it felt huge! I put my hand underwater, and ran it down his chiseled abs and into his swim trunks. I couldn't even fit my hand around it. He kept kissing me and began feeling my tits through my swim suit.

Before I could pull his dick out of his shorts, he picked me up and sat me on the edge of the pool. Pulling my bikini bottoms to the side, he kissed his way up my legs towards my cunt. His tongue found my pussy, and he worked it in and out of me, building one of the most satisfying orgasms that I had ever had.

He brought his fingers up to my pussy hole while he licked my clit. I had never felt so good in my entire life. This man was amazing. Speeding his tongue up, he finally brought me to an orgasm. I found that I was moaning at the top of my lungs, but had no desire to stop.

I looked down at John and told him that it was his turn. I dropped back in the pool, and shoved him against the pool wall. I guided him up so he was now sitting on the wall. I couldn't wait to see what he had waiting for me. I untied his swim trunks, and pulled his dick out. His dick was about 7 inches long, but was as wide as a fucking soda can. I didn't know if I would be able to put it all in my mouth or even my pussy, but I knew I wanted to try.

I began licking my way all around his hard dick. And then placed the tip in my mouth. I could taste his pre-cum leaking into my mouth. I lowered my mouth down, and then came back up. I knew I had to do this gradually. I kept going further and further down on his shaft. My mouth felt so full, but I didn't care if my jaw broke open, I wanted to get the whole monster dick in my mouth. Eventually, I felt my mouth against his pelvic area and was satisfied to know that I had done it. By this time he was moaning and guiding my head up and down on his dick.

I used one hand to help work his shaft as my mouth went up and down, and the other I from his balls down to his ass. Anytime I got close to his asshole he would start moaning even louder. Eventually, he tried stopping me from the blowjob because he was about to cum, but I wanted to reap the rewards of my efforts. I ignored his request and began sucking faster and harder until I felt his body tighten. I suddenly felt his warm sperm hit the back of my throat. There was so much of it that it ran out of my mouth, down my chin and dripped into the pool.

After he came down from his orgasm, he was pissed that he didn't have the chance to fuck me. But I told him that after seeing his huge dick, I was his whenever he wanted. This was the start to our relationship. He and I were not like normal boyfriend girlfriend. He would spend most of his time with his buddies going to strip clubs, sporting events, parties and concerts. At the end of the day I would always be in his room waiting for him to come in and fuck me.

Over time, I realized that he was a selfish lover. Other than that first night with him, he would rarely spend time on making me cum. He would fuck me until he would cum, and then roll over and go to sleep. This was the demise of our relationship. As hard as it was for me to leave someone with a perfect dick, I knew I had to so I could find someone that was as willing to get me to cum, as I was to him.

It was not even a month later that I finally meet Michael. He was a gentleman, and he spoiled me rotten. After he finally let me fuck him, I got used to the average size dick in order to stay with a decent man. It seemed that life was going great for both Michael and myself. That was when John came back into my life.

I was working at a conference in Atlanta when I ran into John at the hotel bar. We exchanged small talk for a few hours. John and I both had a few too many drinks and I kept catching myself looking at his pants. I was sure he knew what I was doing and eventually invited me back up to his room. I knew the right answer was to say no, but the slut in me wanted to feel Johns dick in me again.

I followed him up to his room where we wasted no time at all. Fortunately, I was wearing a skirt which provided easy access to my dripping pussy. He shoved me down over the bed, not even letting me take my cloths off. I felt the head of his dick pushing against my entrance. I opened my legs a little wider to allow easier access. John fucked me for a good 10 minutes before shooting his huge load into my cunt. I stood up and grabbed hold of him and tried pushing him onto the bed. But he told me that he was tired and had an early morning the next day.

Naturally I was pissed. I had let this asshole fuck me again, only to not feel satisfied myself. I went back to my room laid down in my bed and tried to bring myself to an orgasm. I couldn't do it. I called Michael and told him that I needed to cum and I wanted to have phone sex. I didn't realize that it was 2 a.m. He asked why I was still up and why I was so horny. Apparently I was drunk enough to tell him that I had just been fucked by an ex-boyfriend but was not satisfied from it.

Needless to say, he blew a fuse and demanded that I come home right away. I told him that I would just stay in my hotel room through the night and head home the next day. When I awoke the following morning, reality hit me pretty hard. I knew that I had gone out of my relationship for sexual satisfaction, and that there would be some repercussions.

After I got home, Michael demanded that I tell him the whole story. I told him about John and the past we had, and that he had been in Atlanta for a conference and that we were both drunk. After my story, instead of yelling at me, Michael took me into the bedroom and fucked me like he hadn't fucked me in a really long time.

It was then that I decided that even though John was an asshole, I still needed have the feeling of other mens dicks inside me. I did an excellent job of keeping it from Michael. He and I eventually got married, but the whole time, I was finding other men on the side.

It was 3 years into our marriage when he finally suggested that I fuck other men. I of course made him feel like it was something I had to think about. And when I finally agreed to it, I was so thrilled knowing I had Michaels blessing to do this.

A few weeks later, I told Michael about one of my colleagues Patrick, who was in town for our quarterly sales meeting. I told him that there seemed to be mutual attraction and that this may be the perfect time for me to "try" and fuck another guy. What Michael didn't know is that I had already fucked Patrick on multiple occasions.

Finally, I was on my way home from my perfect night with Patrick and I was excited to tell Michael the story. I came into our house, and went straight for the bed where he was waiting for me. I took all my cloths off and sensually crawled up to Michaels already hard dick.

"So tell me what happened tonight" Michael said.

"Well, after our work meeting, he and I headed up to his room. On the way, we couldn't keep our hands off of each other. He was grabbing my ass and sliding his fingers along my thong. I kept touching the front of his body feeling his dick pushing against his pants trying to get out."

Michael began softly moaning.

I continued "When we finally got to his room, we began kissing each other, exploring our mouths with our tongues. He guided me over to the bed where I sat on the end and unbuckled his belt. He pulled his shirt off and started to help me with his pants. His dick finally jumped free of his pants and I didn't waste a second. I put it in my mouth and began sucking it as fast as I could."

At this point I began getting extremely wet from telling Michael the story. I never realized that telling the story of me fucking someone else to my husband could turn me on so much.

"I put my hands around his body and put them on his ass. He then leaned forward and pushed me fully onto the bed. He then crawled over me and positioned himself so we would be in a sixty nine position. He put his mouth onto my soaking wet pussy and began lapping up all my juices while I licked and sucked his dick. I was so turned on that I came right then for the first time."

Even though I was giving Michael the blowjob, my body began to rock just from talking about my orgasm. He hadn't even touched me yet and I was already cumming just from telling the story.

I stopped sucking Michael, and moved up so I could slide his dick into my cunt.

"After Patrick made me cum, he flipped me over and positioned me on all fours so he could fuck me doggie style. My pussy was still so sensitive from my first orgasm, that I came the whole time he was fucking me. Finally, he shot his load deep into my pussy and we both fell on top of each other trying to recover."

By the end of the story, I was huffing and puffing. I never dreamed that this would be so mind blowing. I had just told my husband how I had been fucked by another man, and he was still fucking me as hard as he could.

We both finally came. He pulled me off his dick and shoved my head down so I could swallow his cum, which I gladly did. I felt like I was in heaven.

Afterward, as we were holding each other, I asked him what he thought of our new situation.

"Well, while you were gone, all I could think about was that I was going to lose you. I figured that if you found another man like John, but one that had a personalty along with a great dick, I would be receiving a divorce notice. Once you got home, I could tell you enjoyed yourself, but I also have never felt so loved by you."

I was truly shocked at what I was hearing.

He continued "I see that you love me. You tell me all these things about these other men, but not once have I gotten a hint that they were anything but a sex toy. Some may have bigger dicks than me, some may know how to work their dicks in you, but after tonight, I know that none of that matters to you more than that one night."

I said "You are absolutely right. I do love you and I love you more and more every day. I never dreamed of being able to go out and fuck other men and my husband be okay with it."

That seemed to be the end of it, but before we drifted off to sleep, he said "I hope that we can continue this. I have really enjoyed hearing about your excursion. Maybe tomorrow night you can tell me about the other ones that I haven't heard about yet...."