Betrayed

Story Info
Master betrayed and arrested.
4k words
4.43
30.4k
10

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 10/04/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Michael sat and stared at nothing through the bars of his cell. He was being released today; after three long years of his prison term. His lawyer had finally got him released; finally proved that the slut had lied and framed him. He never forgot that night and, in fact, had been planning his revenge for the time he'd spent in here.

He had met Angela online; she professed being submissive, but lacked training. After three months of emails and chatting, he arranged to meet her face to face. She was twenty, slim with mousy brown hair; basically she was average. He knew her family was well off, but she craved the discipline and rewards the life of a submissive would bring her. Michael was leery of taking her on because of her family, but she begged him over and over again to take her on as his sub; said she wanted to please him in every way.

Michael had finally agreed and had started her training; she thoroughly enjoyed each aspect that was introduced to her. Angela was truly a pure slut in every form and he relished bringing it out in her. He felt he could trust her and gave her free reign of his home in her final stage of training; his fatal mistake. He had left the house for only a brief time and when he returned the police were waiting for him. She had called and told them she had been drugged, kidnapped and tortured by him; all lies.

His lawyer had warned him about how the jury would react; he was correct. She gave a convincing performance on the stand; dressed like a sweet little "good" girl and crying at just the right times. His lawyer prepared him, but told him he would work for his release. He was sentenced to thirty years in prison with possible parole in fifteen. Today he was being release; the state said "sorry", but that didn't give him back three stolen years. His home was gone; sold to pay for everything the lawyer needed.

Michael heard the familiar clank of the locks being released to his cell; he smiled slightly to himself. His brother would pick him up and would have everything arranged. 'Yes', he thought, 'Angela didn't know about Samuel his twin'. He smiled when the cell door slid open and the guard ordered him forward. He obeyed, as always, with gritted teeth to be ordered about like a sub.

Samuel sat in the car outside with the engine running. He saw Michael exit through each set of gates until he was finally free of the prison. Michael walked over and got into the passenger seat and Samuel left quickly, but without drawing any attention. He knew where he was going as he'd been planning this for some time now. Twenty miles down the road he turned off into a secluded spot under some trees and shut the engine off. It was quiet; peaceful. He removed his seat belt and slid over to Michael.

Michael looked up as Samuel slid over; he had tears running down his cheeks. Only with Sam could he now release because they were together and alone. Sam embraced him with tears in his own eyes for what his brother had to endure for the last three years. He knew Mike had been raped repeatedly in there and had endured it all in silence. Now his torment was over; it was time for revenge. They sat for a good hour just hugging; enjoying their togetherness as only twins knew.

"I've got everything set," said Sam. "A new place and we'll be together this time. I've made good investments so money is no concern. The money from the house ran out long ago."

Mike sat and listened; nodding his head occasionally to confirm that to Sam.

"This house is completely remote and I've had the renovations done by private contractors. I've had every single room completely sound-proofed; I believe, dear brother, you will be pleased once you see it. I've had our slut under surveillance for some time. She's a creature of habit and her family has disowned her so she's out on her own now."

Mike looked at his brother and smiled, "When?"

Sam returned his smile; 'good to see Mike smile again, but just a ghost of his old self', "we'll have her in five days. She's in Europe, but I've arranged her abduction. Even if her family gets concerned and tries to look for her, they'll be hunting over there and not here. No one will know the slut is ours."

"Anyway, it'll give you plenty of time for you to look over the new place and decide each step of her punishment." Mike nodded his head. Sam slid back over to the driver's side, backed out and continued his route. Mike eased the seat back and finally had his first peaceful sleep in three years.

Mike woke when he heard the sound of the tires leaving asphalt for gravel. He sat up and adjusted his seat back up to look at his surroundings. "Long road?" he asked.

"Yes." said Sam. "I made sure that this house was very remote. Nearest house is about thirty miles in any direction and I've installed surveillance and motion detectors throughout. Even if she manages to get out, she won't get far. Once she's here, I'll implant a chip under her skin at the base of her skull in order to track her."

Mike looked intently at Sam, "Base of her skull?" he inquired.

"Only place I figured won't receive punishment; was afraid the chip would get damaged anyplace else." Sam smiled with a gleam in his eyes and then laughed. Mike laughed as well. They finally pulled up to the house an hour later and Mike exited the car and stretched. Two stories and didn't look like much on the outside. 'Good', he thought, 'won't attract attention'.

"Come on Mike," said Sam, "I'll show you around." Sam led the way and the door opened for him. The nude woman immediately knelt as he entered and he walked past her. Mike's cock began to harden; it'd been three years since he actually had a woman. He walked past her to join his brother. The woman got up and closed the door and then knelt on the floor again.

Sam saw the lust in Mike's eyes, "Cindy will serve you in all ways Mike. She's completely broken in and I prefer her not to be too damaged. Save your anger for that slut whore we will be getting."

Mike looked at Sam and smiled; he could always count on him.

"Let me just take care of a problem first then you can show me around," said Mike.

"Go ahead," said Sam, "I'll see about getting us something to eat."

Mike turned back to the slut on the floor. "Get over here and assume the position."

Cindy moved quickly to Mike's feet, spread open her thighs and laced her fingers behind her head thrusting out her breasts. Mike reached down and felt her firm breasts and pinched her nipples. She moaned slightly enjoying the feel of his hands and pushed against them.

"Just a little slut." and he pinched his nipple harder.

"Yes my Master. I'm your slut to do with as you see fit," she replied.

Mike's cock got harder hearing her say those words. "Release my cock slut."

Cindy quickly reached up and undid Mike's pants, drew down his pants and underwear releasing his hard cock. She went to place it in her mouth and Mike pulled her back roughly by the hair.

"Did I tell you to suck it slut?"

"No Master. I only sought to please you," Cindy replied.

Mike had enough blowjobs in prison. What he wanted now was pussy to bury his shaft in.

"Don't assume to know what pleases me. I'll tell you what I want and when I want it slut!" he yelled and released her head. "Stand up and face the wall, bend and spread your legs."

Cindy got up as fast as she could and complied with his wishes. Mike stepped behind her and ran the head of his cock along her slit; she was slick.

"Nice slut. You like it rough don't you whore." Mike said as he continued to rub his cock along her slit.

"Yes Master. I'm yours Master. Use me anyway you wish Master." Cindy replied.

"This is what I wish," and Mike thrust his cock into her cunt. He grabbed her nipples and pinched and pulled them hard causing her to scream. He kept plunging in and out of her hot cunt; relishing the fact that he was finally inside a woman again.

He finally let go of her nipples and grabbed her hips; she was breathing hard and getting close to cumming. "You will not cum whore!" he screamed at her and he pounded her cunt relentlessly; she was holding it in for him; concentrating hard not to cum.

He finally felt his balls tightening and knew that his own release was starting, "Cum now you slut; cum on my cock; squeeze it all out into you!!!" he screamed. Cindy came and her vaginal walls started to milk his cock. "Arghhh!!!!," he screamed as he felt his first load shoot inside her, but he kept pounding her hard until there wasn't anything left to shoot.

Mike moved up close to her trembling body and pressed her to his front. She rose and eased back into him still quivering from her orgasm. "Shhhh," he whispered into her ear and he cupped her breast gently. "You did well and pleased me greatly Cindy. I shall enjoy you immensely. Tell me, are you more than a pain slut?"

"Yes my Master Michael. Master Samuel said he has trained me to be everything that you would want me to be. I am totally yours my Master." She moaned slightly as his hand caressed the top of her shaved mound.

"Then turn around and kiss your new Master." Cindy turned and gave Michael a long deep slow and lingering kiss. When he broke it off, he pulled back and smiled at her. "You will do very well my slut. Clean off my cock and redress me and then show me where the kitchen is before you go get cleaned up; I will use you again later."

Cindy smiled affectionately at Michael, "Yes Master Michael." She knelt and took his cock in her mouth, gently cleaned off their combined juices and redressed him. She stood up, downcast her eyes and led him to the kitchen area. Sam was getting his cock sucked by another slut kneeling on the kitchen floor. He had just pushed his cock down her throat and was cumming when Mike and Cindy came into the kitchen. "Go do what I ordered," said Mike and Cindy left to obey.

Sam finished cumming and smiled; he opened his eyes at Mike's words. Ellen had just finished cleaning him off and was replacing his cock. Sam reached down and zipped up his pants. Mike walked over to stand just off to the side.

"Ellen, this is Master Michael and he will be staying here with us. Although I am your primary Master, you will obey his instructions completely."

"Yes Master Samuel. I am happy to meet you Master Michael," and she looked up for the first time. Mike laughed at her confusion as she kept looking from himself to Sam and back again.

Ellen blushed, "I am so sorry my Masters, but I can't tell you apart. I will obey all orders unless they conflict each other, then you have to let me know which Master you are." At that she kissed Master Michael's feet and then turned and kissed Master Samuel's feet.

Sam laughed looking at Mike. "Well, I think that sounds reasonable. How about you Mike?"

Mike was still laughing and feeling a bit better, "That works for me also. I believe I will give Cindy the same orders."

"Ah," said Sam, "Then you are pleased with your new slut?"

Mike laughed, "She has relaxed me and reminded me of how good it is to be a Master again."

"Good." said Sam. "Ellen, what's to eat? We're hungry."

"I have prepared you both a steak dinner my Masters. It is ready whenever you are," she said.

"Set the table then and I'll get the wine," said Sam. "Come on Mike; let me show you the wine cellar." Sam led him to a side door and down a flight of stairs. Mike saw shelves and shelves of various wines. He walked through a couple of aisles and was impressed and told Sam so.

"I think you might be more impressed by the next room. It's back here," and he motioned for Mike to follow. It just looked like a back wall until Sam pulled on a hidden lever. A section of the wall silently slid to the side. Within was a good sized room; complete with all the instruments and devices of punishment a Master could desire.

"Oh yes," said Mike. "Very impressive." He had a gleam in his eyes that Sam was happy to see. "The slut will be kept here for our amusement and punishment," and he indicated a large kennel cage bolted to the floor. "Maybe after she is sufficiently punished and broken, we'll chain her in different rooms to be used. As I said earlier, every room is sound-proofed; including this one." Mike felt his cock getting hard again looking at all the gear. He was looking forward to see her face when she finds that he's been released and now truly has her.

Sam saw the anger return to Mike's face. Maybe for Cindy's sake he should bring her here sooner. He'll make a call before they eat. "Let's get the wine; Ellen should have dinner set by now." He led the way out and showed Mike the locking sequence once inside to triple lock the door and again outside to secure it again.

Sam allowed Mike to select his choice of wine and then handed it to Ellen in the kitchen. She bowed and accepted it and went to open the wine. "All is prepared my Masters; I will bring the wine in immediately."

Sam led Mike to the dining room and excused himself; said he had a brief phone call to make. When Sam returned, he had a huge smile on his face. Ellen had finished pouring the wine and was waiting for her Master to be seated; afterwards she knelt on the floor by his side.

"Wonderful news Mike; the slut will be ours tomorrow. I called to see if it could be moved up and they said it was no problem. They'll have her drugged for the entire trip. She'll think she's still in Europe."

Mike lifted his wine glass to Sam, "Here's to my brother and how fitting that she's going to be drugged and kidnapped just like she lied about. How will she arrive?"

"Plane and then helicopter to here; I'll hand them a briefcase of money and they'll disappear." Sam raised his glass to clink lightly against Mike's, "Tomorrow let the punishment begin," and then they both laughed. Sam and Mike settled down to eat their dinner; it was wonderful.

Afterwards they left and Sam showed Mike the rest of the house including the monitor security room and tracking center. Mike saw two bleeps on the monitor that indicated the house and looked at Sam. "Cindy and Ellen have already received their chips. I do it myself. Oh, by the way, I also know how to pierce; thought you might like it for the slut," and smiled wickedly. "I can make it fast and easy or as painful as you'd like it."

Mike smiled at Sam, "The slut isn't getting anything easy; not ever again."

Mike spent the rest of the evening with Ellen. After their first initial rough session, Mike made gentle sex with her; saving his energy for the next day.

* * * * *

Angela arrived shortly after 1 pm. Her body was dumped on the ground, the briefcase handed over; no words were spoken. Sam and Mike carried her down to the punishment room and laid her on the concrete floor. Sam knew that Mike needed this more than him, so he waited for Mike to decide what to do first.

"Let's cuff her hands and feet to the spreader bars. We'll hoist her up all the way once she regains consciousness. I think you should go ahead and put the chip in now. That way I can see how it's done."

"Sure thing," said Sam and he got out the needed supplies. "It's fast and then I place a small bandage over it until her skin closes." In no time she was tagged and the chip was activated. "What do you want to do with this hair?" and he indicated her mane spread out on the floor.

"I think I'll just braid that now on top of her head to give me something to pull her around by. If she gives me trouble; I'll just shave her bald," said Mike.

Sam got him a brush and elastic to tie her hair off with. Mike brushed and pulled her hair tight and tied it on top. Then he braided it tightly and tied it off again. He stood and looked down at her, "How long do we have to wait?"

Sam smiled, "About one minute after I give her an injection." Mike's head snapped up and he smiled in return. "Let's begin dear brother."

Angela opened her eyes and realized that her hands and feet were attached to spreader bars. Her hands were already raised above her head and her feet chained to the floor. The light was extremely bright and once her head cleared and she saw him standing in front of her; her stomach dropped and fear gripped her. Then she looked quickly around the room at all the equipment and started to shake.

"Seal the door Master Samuel. No one gets to hear her screams but us."

That's when she first saw Master Samuel come out from behind her. Fear unlike she had ever known ran through her body. All she could think was, 'Oh my God; there are two of them'.

Mike was smiling at her fear, "Three years; you stole three years of my life slut. You lied and lied and lied. Now you will pay dearly for those lies." She started to open her mouth to speak. "Don't say a single word to me or I might just get a pair of pliers and rip the lying thing out." She shut her mouth and stared at him and then at his brother and back to him again.

Mike hit a button and the spreader bar with her hands started to rise. She scrambled as well as she could to try to stand, but it kept rising. She was stretched securely now in an upright position. Mike produced a knife and her eyes got wide as he approached her. He systematically cut away all her clothing and it lay in shreds around her on the floor.

He stood back and looked at the slut before him. "Looks like the slut hasn't kept herself clean shaven brother. Got any wax?" Mike smiled as she was shaking her head 'no'. Sam went to a cabinet and produced two jars. Mike took one and the wooden stick and started to coat it all over her pussy. He applied the strips and let it set. Sam worked on her underarms while Mike proceeded to her legs. When she was completely covered, they both stood back to admire their work.

"I had to endure a lot of pain while inside slut so it's only fitting for you to endure some in return." Mike turned to his brother and smiled, "Slowly."

Angela screamed as Sam slowly peeled the strip from under her arm. Tears were running down her face and she was gasping for air. Sam felt under her arm and looked at the strip. "I guess it doesn't work as well going slowly Master Michael, we'll have to do it several times."

Mike laughed, "We'll do it for however long it takes. Let's see how much we get with this first run through."

Angela screamed again when Sam slowly peeled the strip away from her other underarm. Mike grabbed Angela hard by the chin and forced her to look into his eyes, "You use to love the pain slut. Let's see if you still do." He put his fingers in her slit and she was wet. "So you still are a pain slut; that's good," and he started to slowly peel a strip from her crotch. Her screams echoed through the chamber and were music to his ears.

Mike and Sam worked on Angela for two hours until they had removed her hair. Sam knelt down behind her and adjusted the spreader bar on her feet as far as she could go. Mike went to the wall and brought back a cane whooshing it through the air to get the feel of it back once again.

Angela was surprised that she had been able to endure their pain so far. When she heard the whoosh, she tilted her head up to look and realized that her pain had only just begun. Mike's first blow landed across her ass bringing a delightful scream. He worked his way downward so she had a welt every inch and then started up to end at her shoulders.

He stopped momentarily to grab her braid forcing her head back and tied it in that position; forcing a curve. He was going to start on her mound, but lashed out across her nipples instead. Again he covered her with welts spaced an inch apart and the whole time he never spoke or taunted her. She had quit screaming long before he had finished; not because she didn't want to, but because she had lost her voice.

Mike stepped back to admire the marks. He knew she wouldn't be able to rest tonight because she wouldn't be able to find a comfortable place to sleep. "We'll stop now and put her in the cage. All she gets is a bowl of water. The slut gets to go without food like I did my first night."

12