Betrayed Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We have a bottle of Taittinger Blanc de Blanc we save for special occasions," he informed us. "I think this qualifies, Miss...."

"Lisa," I purred in genuine gratitude. "Lisa Layne. That would belovely, Ritchie. Thank you."

"It's an honor to serve you, Miss Lisa."

I turned to face him, placed my hand lightly on his, and flashed him the most dazzling smile I could muster.

"It's a pleasure to be servedbyyou, Ritchie."

He blushed crimson, stared at his shoes, mumbled his sincerest thanks, then hurried off in search of the champagne. My lover smiled at me in admiration.

"You handled thatvery well," she cooed, "although you still have to learn not to spend your money. Men will be buying us drinks all night; wait and see. By the way, you should take Ritchie literally on that 'honor to serve you' bit. He's very submissive and obviously smitten with you. I think you just made your first conquest. Have you considered what you might do with your very own little slave boy?"

I was stunned at the thought. I hadn't really doneanything. It couldn't be that easy, could it? As a male, getting a woman interested in me was like pulling teeth with a pair of rusty pliers. Were all men as easily manipulated by a beautiful woman? Andjust when did I begin thinking of myself as a 'beautiful woman'?

The Taittinger was as excellent as ever. Even Dianna, a novice with fine wine, gave it her stamp of approval. It was so nice to find an establishment that kept such a delicate vintageinthe refrigerator, rather thanon top of it. We sipped the bubbly, watched the show - and drew stares like flies to honey. I lost count of the number of times I scanned the room and caught eyes darting away guiltily. When I caught a gaze that didn't turn away, I gave him the once-over. If I thought him hot, I flashed him what I hoped was a seductive smile. Even a week before, 'Lance' would never,ever have flirted with a man this way. Now, as 'Lisa'... well, I guess Dianna had broadened my horizons.

Men began approaching us not long after we sat down. Dianna deftly fielded most of their advances. My lover was uncannily accurate at sizing men up, gracefully dismissing the clumsy come-ons and zeroing in on the ones that had real potential. I graciously acknowledged interest when it was directed at me, but generally watched, listened, and learned from my more experienced girlfriend.

One man in particular carried on a lengthy murmured conversation with my girlfriend. That she gave him that much time indicated she had sized him up as U.S. Prime. One look at his freshly-pressed Armani suit, broadcloth shirt, silk tie and Tissot wristwatch confirmed that. I knew what was coming and readied myself for it. Dianna stood and turned to me.

"Baby," she offered carefully, "do you remember what we talked about over dinner?"

I nodded bravely and forced a smile.

"Good," she responded. "Ken and I are going to go next door for a bit and get... better acquainted. Will you be okay here by yourself?"

She and I both knew what she meant was: would I be okay with her going out to fuck this man? We had discussed it; at dinner and again in the car. She had been open and honest about it, pointing out this was what she was and she wasn't going to change. She had also assured me that no matter how much or how big a cock she got, she would always come home to me - and share the details of the men she had had. Susan hadn't done that; instead, she had snuck around behind my backwith one man in particular, then (finally) come home, pretending nothing had happened. I had professed to Dianna I would rather be with her than Susan, knowing Dianna would be with men, sometimes several nights a week. Now, I had to step up and takemyself at my word.

Something else occurred to me. Once again, I was thinking in terms of Dianna fuckingmen,notother men.What was happening to my self-image? I had only to look in the mirror behind the bar to answer that question. I gazed at the reflection –my reflection - dressed all in lavender suede and sheer black blouse with a full, fluffy head of blonde hair and overdone makeup. It wasn't like I had gone down kicking and screaming, either. How could I possibly still think of myself asa man?

Just let go....

I squeezed her hand reassuringly, even if I didn't feel it myself. My smile was a bit less forced.

"I'll watch your coat," I said.

It was difficult to read the jumble of emotions in her face. There was nothing difficult to understand about the silently-mouthed words "Thank you" she formed with her lips. I thought it had been difficult to accept Susan was cheating on me. I thought it had been next to impossible to pack my belongings, walk out that door, leave eight years of mostly happy memories behind. It was nothing compared to watching my 'Barbie' walk out that door, alone, followed discreetly a few minutes later by her 'Ken'. I had to remind myself again she wasn't cheating on me; she had been honest and up-front about who and what she was and I had accepted her on that basis. For that matter, we weren't even married yet.

Yet? What are you thinking, Lisa?

I sat there, lost in my thoughts, absent-mindedly stroking Dianna's fabulous fur. I hadn't really realized just how exquisite a sensation it was. I switched stools, surrounding myself with the soft, fluffy pelt, wrapping myself up in it, luxuriating in the sublime sensations. I began to wonder why I had denied myself this pleasure for so very long? When I realized the answer, I had to smile. Perhaps it wouldn't be so hard to change my perspective after all. I just needed the right...stimulation.

"Hi Cutie! Would you like some company?"

I looked up. This time, my smile was warm and genuine.

"Hi Chantal! I would love some."

I turned to Ritchie. He read my mind, instantly producing a third flute. I poured my new friend the last of the Taittinger, then proposed a toast.

"To... new beginnings," I murmured.

"Here, here," she responded, clinking her glass softly against mine, then taking a sip.

"Oh my! You have excellent taste... " Chantal exclaimed.

She glanced at the sinfully-expensive fur wrapped luxuriantly around my body.

"... in so many things," she finished.

I nodded slowly.

"Thank you," I replied in a subdued voice.

"Where is Dianna?" she asked, turning her head from side to side, looking for my lover.

"A date," I stated simply.

Perhaps it was the way my body tensed, or the inflection in my voice. My new girlfriend knew immediately.

"Oh, my," she stated quietly. "I know where this is going. Can you talk about it yet? Do youwantto?"

I nodded my head slowly.

"It would probably do me good to get it out, rather than bottling it up," I responded. "She and I have already talked about it. I know this is what she is and she won't change. I accepted that. It's my problem, not hers. I have no right to play the 'jealous husband' with her."

"I'll say, Girlfriend," my ebony companion snorted. "Have you looked at yourself in the mirror lately?"

I chuckled.

"I've already been there," I concurred. "I can't believe it myself. It's not like I was unwilling; at least, not after tonight, and all of you taking the time to help me."

Chantal squeezed my hand.

"Thank you, Baby," she interjected. "It's sweet of you to say so."

"It just all happenedso fast," I continued. "I need time to let my head to catch up with the rest of me."

The attractive T-girl took both my hands in hers and gazed at me earnestly.

"Girrrl," she advised, "what youneedis toget laid – by the biggest cock you can find. Not Dianna; you needa man. You can wring your hands and rationalize and soul-search all you want. Until you get some stud to fuck you, and find out just howeasyit is to find one, you will never get past where your head is at right now.

"As you said, Dianna is what she is and won't change. I know her, know the way she thinks, about as well as anyone. Sheloves to fuck; the hotter, rougher, nastier, throw-me-up-against-the-wall-and-do-me-right-now, the better.But that isjust sex.When it comes tolove, Miss Dianna is a hard-core lipstick lesbian. She will bring trade home if she has to, providing she knows she can get rid of him right away. She doesn't want someguyunderfoot all weekend, leaving his dirty, smelly clothes strewn all over or drinking beer and watching sports on TV all day.

"For what it's worth, Dianna has been bending our earsall week, telling us about this wonderful, caring, sensitive guy she met – and how hard he makes her cum. That girl iscrazyfor you, Sweetie! We've all been saying 'yeah, yeah, we've seen it all before and experienced it ourselves. He's all lovey-dovey, sensitive and caring in the beginning. Then, the freak grows fur and fangs at the full moon and rips your head off.'

"When we met you tonight, watched you two make eyes at each other, saw how you pamper her, and what an exquisitely-beautiful girl you madeon the first attempt, we knew you are exactly the kind of lover Dianna falls hard for.I don't normally go for feminine men, but I wouldn't mind putting a move on you myself.

"I once had a manager who told me: 'Chantal, if you can't change the facts, change your attitude.' So,youwill have to change your perception of your relationship and who you are as a person. You started down this path, whether of your own free will or Dianna's siren song. Believe me; I know how persuasive she can be. Now, you have to make a choice: either see it through to its logical conclusion or get outta Dodge. I know without asking Dianna is hoping,praying for the former. So are the rest of us. We've already gotten attached to you, Girl. We want you to stick around. Believe me; thatdoesn't happen often around this place."

Chantal glanced at the clock on the bar.

"I have to go get ready for my next set," she announced. "Did any of this help?"

I hugged her for all I was worth.

"More than you can possibly know," I replied.

She flashed a dazzling smile, showing off about a thousand perfect teeth.

"Good!" she exclaimed. "I meant what I said. We really want to see you around more often. We want you and Dianna to be happy together, too. All right, I lied. I hope she will make you miserable and you will dump her big round butt cold – and I will be right there, waiting to catch you as you fall. See you later!"

My new confidant made her way back to the dressing room. I mulled over her words carefully. When Dianna returned from her date, I moved back to my own stool and allowed her to reclaim hers. Her smile was genuine, but her eyes were tinged with caution.

"Keeping it warm for me?" she asked.

"And then some," I replied.

"Do you want to talk about it?"

I shook my head and squeezed her hand.

"Later," I demurred. "Tonight, at home, in bed – with you inside me. That will be the right time."

She leaned over, placed one hand on my cheek, and planted a warm, gentle kiss on my lips, in front of God and everyone.

"You reallydo know how to push all the right buttons," she murmured in my ear, above the din. "I amsoin love with you, I could burst!"

***

I couldn't ignore him. He was tall, attractive, and built like a Greek god. He had been giving me the eye all evening; one of those thatdidn'tturn away when my gaze met his. I had winked and smiled at him a bit earlier. Apparently, he had taken that as an invitation. As he drew near, Dianna had done her best to divert him to herself, but he was having none of it. He made straight for my stool and engaged me in conversation. One thing led to another.

"I was wondering," he intoned thoughtfully. "What would it take to get a girl like you someplace more...private? I wouldreallylike to get better acquainted.

Time to shit or get off the pot, Girl!

"What did you have in mind, Sugar?" I inquired.

He carefully held my chin between his thumb and forefinger, then leaned over and whispered directly into my ear.

"You have such beautiful lips," he intoned, gently tracing their outline with his other forefinger, careful not to smear my lipstick. "I was just wondering how much it would cost to see them wrapped around a nice, juicy tube steak?"

Clear, concise, and to the point. I had listened to Dianna field such requests for the better part of two hours. She had quoted them a steep price to cull out the wannabes who were just living out their hooker fantasy without actually planning to go through with it. Real players would negotiate – and not be deterred by a highball figure.

"Funny you should bring that up, Sugar," I intoned. I've been craving a tube steak sandwich all night. I know a quiet little spot not far from here where they serve up good ones for...Seventy-Five?

"Seventy-five?" he voiced in mock surprise. "They would have to bevery good."

"What's your name, Lover?" I inquired.

"Daniel."

I sighed, expanding my chest to show off my boobs, then licked my lips suggestively.

"You tell me,Daniel," I spoke breathily. "Doyou think it's worth it?"

He gave me another once-over, then smiled.

"Oh yeah," he replied. "Idefinitelythink you are worth it. Where do we go from here?"

Thanks to Dianna, I had my response down pat.

"You are going to be a good boy and go back to your table.Iwill be leaving as soon as you do. For obvious reasons, it would not be a good idea for us to be seen leaving the club together. Wait ten minutes, then come to the office building next door. Ring the buzzer marked Two-Seventeen, identify yourself, and ask for Lisa. I'll buzz you in. Remember: the tube steak special goes for seventy-fiveup front; no exceptions. Got it?"

"Oh, yeah, Sweet Thing; I got it."

As Daniel returned to his table, I smiled at Dianna coyly. I had trouble reading her emotions.

"My big girl is growing up really,really fast," she observed, with unexpected distance in her voice. "You were taking baby steps only a couple of hours ago. Now, you are going to have your first date with a man. Remember everything I taught you and play nice with the big boys. Jim, the owner, makes the room available to us girls. He owns the whole building, as well as this club. Be sure to tip him like I told you. If you are good to him, fair to him, he will be your biggest fan. Now, go – and be sure to wear a condom."

"I'm just giving him a blowjob, Baby," I assured her. "I'm not fucking him."

"You wear a condomanyway," Dianna intoned more insistently. "You will thank me later."

Jim was playing host at the front door, meeting and greeting guests as they arrived. We had never actually met. The first time I was here, he had said hello, but pretty much ignored me, as he did with all obviously straight males. Dianna had told me about him. He was a short, rotund Gay boy who had a penchant for dressing. In the beginning, he had performed on his own stage. He had a reputation for sometimes being a tyrant towards those who worked for him. In truth, he worshipped the girls who performed on his stage or 'worked the crowd', secretly wishing he could look as good as they did.

He took one look at me and his eyes nearly popped out of his skull.

"Well,hello, Blondie," he gushed. "Shame on you for sneaking in earlier! I'm certain I wouldrememberseeing you come through my door."

I held out my hand.

"Lisa Layne," I pronounced. "I'm a friend of Dianna's."

He took my hand and kissed it.

"Wellof course you are!" Jim enthused. "Leave it to Dianna to knowall the good ones. I remember her coming in tonight. I'm sorry; I still don't remember you."

"You would have had no reason to," I admitted. "I wasen drab at the time. This is my first time out. Actually, you could say I was 'born' in your dressing room a couple of hours ago."

I had no idea how emotional Jim could actually be. He was literally running around in circles, not knowing what to do.

"Oh my God," he exclaimed, "oh, my goodness gracious. This is yourfirst time out? And you already looklike THAT? And I'm theproud papa? Oh, be still, my heart. Oh, oh, I'm going to have a coronary. Somebody fetch me an aspirin! I have to nip this sucker in the budright now! Dear, sweet lady, can you dance? Can you sing? Can you at least lip-sync? Can you roller skate and twirl a baton? I'vegotto get you up on my stage! Oh, I'm so excited, I'm beside myself."

"Well, pull yourself together or we'll have to charge you a second cover," I jibed gleefully.

The poor dear laughed until he had tears in his eyes.

"Dear girl, will you share a drink with me? This is one of those truly special moments thatmustbe commemorated."

"Jimmy, I would love to," I responded with all the charm I had in me. "Could we do it a bit later? To tell the truth, I was just about to step next door to the employee lounge for a...coffee break."

That was the code phrase Dianna taught me to use. He knew exactly what I meant.

"YOU GO, GIRL! This is your first night out, and you arealready driving the little boys wild? You are going to be astar, just like Dianna!"

He grasped both my hands in his and held them tightly. I took the opportunity to transfer the twenty-dollar bill from my palm to his – a little grease to prime the business pump. He felt the bill change hands and cranked his smile up another notch.

"Oh, you aredefinitely a keeper! Go do your date, Girlfriend – anduse protection. I'll buzz you through from here. When you get back, we'll have that drink. Oh, if I was only twenty years younger – and attracted to women!

***

Nervous? Who, me? What would I have to be nervous about? Ten days before, I had been a happily-married, strictly-hetero commodities trader, amateur athlete, and (I thought) all-around nice guy. Now, I was a maxed-out blonde bimbo, pacing back and forth across the 'employee lounge', anxiously awaiting the arrival of her first 'date', wondering for the umpteenth time that evening what I had gotten myself into. Acquiescing to Dianna's instructions, I had managed to slip a condom over my raging hard-on with trembling hands. Getting my 'clit' back into my panties, tucked back between my thighs, had been nearly impossible.

It wasn't like Dianna had stuck a gun to my head and told me: "you have to date." If anything, she had spent the last few hours deflecting that kind of attention away from me – towards herself. Yet, when the choice was made, she had done nothing to dissuade me, other than acting put-off by my initiative. Perhaps that was the entire issue; choice. She had never forced anything on me. She had merely presented a series of options – and let me choose which way I wanted to go. What was it Chantal had said?Believe me, I know how persuasive she can be.Was my lover that good, that she could manipulate me into doing what she wanted without saying the words? A few minutes ago, I had left with the impression she didn't want me to go on this date at all. The chime of the intercom almost made me jump out of my skin.

"Yes?"

"Lisa? It's Daniel. Are you ready for me?"

Upon arrival in the New World, Cortez ordered his ships burned to the waterline. As the flames lit the night sky, his men knew there would be no turning back.

I pressed the button.

"It's open. C'mon up."

Burn, Baby, Burn!

Daniel was impressive in more than looks. He was cool about taking care of commerce right away, freeing us up for some serious pleasure. I think he liked the way I pushed him down on the bed, then undid his belt and zipper and yanked down his pants. I was impressed again when I saw the size of his 'package'. I felt positively girlish in comparison – under the circumstances, a good thing.