Betsy's Problem

Story Info
The test showed positive
1.2k words
4.15
172.5k
11
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Gojira
Gojira
28 Followers

Betsy was sitting on her bed. She looked at the test she took again. It did not change. She was still pregnant. Worse was she knew who the father was and did not know how to tell her parents. "Should I tell them... I know they will find out soon enough... but should I tell them?"

All her life her dad was telling her what good girls do and what they don't do. So much so that she didn't date anyone untill she got to university. All through High School the boys were afraid of her dad so they never asked her out.

Yet, she was a good girl even at university. She was still a virgin when she graduated in May. She came home to find that her brother broke all the rules that the world set up. He was going to graduate from High School in June. But that wasn't bad untill you heard he was going to be the valedictorian, and he was the football star. He got a scholarship for academics and for football to the same university. A smart football player? It just did not add up.

Betsy came home for a month before her job started. And she was going to party. "Tommy? Where are you?"

"I am in my room sis." Tommy idolized her and had fallen in love with her when he was 10. He never told her and he doubted he ever would.

"Hey, you just turned 18. Did you have a party?"

"Yeah. Mom got plastered and Dad got knocked out because he tried to feel up Monica."

"Who is Monica?"

"Jimmy's girlfriend. But that is not as important as how Dad was feeling her up after all he told you."

"Oh he just became a dirty old man."

"Yeah, I guess so. But Mom was worse."

Betsy looked down at the floor. "When did you get new carpet?"

"After the party. Mom got sick all over the old. Why did you want to know if I had a party?"

"Because little brother, I was not here and did not get to party with you."

"I wish you had been here. You could have helped with Mom and Dad. I had to send everyone home after I found Mom in here and Dad got knocked out. It was terrible."

"I have a sugestion. Let's tell Mom and Dad we are going out tonight to celebrate your birthday. Then I will give you a party that you will be happy about."

Betsy left her brother's room. She knew he liked her and she was having problems with her feelings for him. They weren't bad but she had caught herself looking at his crotch. She also wondered what his dick looked like. She had seen cocks in pictures but only in pictures. She wanted to see a real one. And to make it worse, she wanted it to be his.

They got dressed and left at 7. "Have a good time. And don't stay out to late. Also, Tommy keep your sister a good girl. Don't let anyone near her except you."

"Yes, Dad. I will keep an eye on her."

When they pulled away, Betsy took off her blouse. "Sis! What are you doing?!?"

"Getting comfortable. This dress is not suppose to have a blouse. Besides, don't I look sexy now?"

"I always thought you looked sexy." Tommy mumbled. He thought Betsy had not heard him and he was glad.

"If you think I did not hear you... Your wrong. I think it is time I told you where we are going to celebrate. There is this hotel in the big city with a nice dining lounge. But I think we should just go to our room. What do you think?"

"Uh.... anything you say."

"Good. We will tell Mom and Dad That I got to drunk to drive and you did not want Dad to get mad at me so we stayed the night. In seprate rooms of course."

They got to the hotel and got the keys to the room. After they got to the room Betsy striped off her dress. "Do you like what you see?"

"Hell yes." Tommy took off his clothes faster than a jackrabbit.

"Ok little brother. come over here and make me a woman. I don't want to be a good girl anymore. I need to have a cock and yours is it."

"Alright. I want to eat your pussy as I have dreamed about. And I want to fuck you and make you a woman and I want to become a man."

"You're a virgin? I thought all football stars got the cheerleaders?"

"Well I am also the valedictorian. But the truth is I wanted to save it for the only person I love. You."

"Well then get over here and start to eat." Betsy got on the bed and spread her legs. Tommy looked her over and got to work on her pussy. She shook as his tongue touched her pussy. She had dreamed about the first touch, but it did not even come close to the real thing. "Oh yeah... lick my sweet pussy."

Tommy was both surprised and pleased. Betsy was in his dreams nightly but she looked better in real life. She was 5'5" about 115lbs and had 34b size breasts. Her nipple were sticking out an inch and she was pinching and pulling on them as he ate her pussy. She kept it clean shaven and he loved it. Her clit was large and he loved to suck on it. "OH GOD.... I'M CUMMING!!!!"

Betsy was so far gone that she failed to realize that she kicked Tommy off the bed as she came. When she did realize it she said sorry. "Hey, it's ok sis. I got a mouth full of your cum before I fell off."

"Well come here and stick your cock in my cunt and fuck me like there is no tomorrow."

Tommy climed on her and put his dick at the entrance of her pussy. Betsy grabed hold of Tommy's hips and pulled him foward. Tommy just let her pull and his dick entered her. He felt her hymen give and he sank in all the way. "God sis. Your so tight. I think I am gonna cum quick."

"Well if you do, don't worry. We have all night."

Tommy thrust in and out of her for a few minuets and then screamed out, "OH SIS..... HERE IT COMES!!!!" He pushed in as far as he could go and shot spurt afetr spurt into her. As he finished he said thank you and she said, "Don't thank me yet.... We have all night...."

She Sat on her bed and wondered what she was going to tell her parents when Tommy came in. "So, ... Are you?"

"Yes. And I am glad it is someone's I love."

"So, what are you gonna tell Mom and Dad?"

"I figure that I don't have to tell them anything. I wont be around here when I have it. But I would like it if the daddy came to live with me."

Tommy looked at her and smiled. Then he slowly reached out to touch her breast......

Gojira
Gojira
28 Followers