Better Marriage Through Hypnosis

Story Info
Stan & Molly use hypnosis to get over hangups.
2.3k words
4.08
84.2k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The following story is fiction. It could happen, it didn’t happen with me. Credit for the plot must go to Softly.

* * * * *

I was sitting at the computer staring and thinking. “Life isn’t working out. Sex is no fun and Molly is a bore. A chubby bore.” He hit “hypnosis” on the search engine. There were thousands of hits. I arbitrarily went to the tenth page and found “Creative Hypnosis, we solve your problems creatively.” They seemed to be located in my area.

“Maybe this will solve my problem.” I went to the web page and discovered a local telephone number. I called it.

“Creative Hypnosis, we creatively make you happy” a sultry female voice said.

“Can you make someone lose weight?”

“Sure.” The voice said.

“Can you improve my sex life?”

“Absolutely.”

“What do I have to do?”

“You come to our office and explain the problem. I will suggest a solution and a price range for our services. There is a minimum $50.00 service charge for the first meeting and no further charge for the plan. If you accept the plan we give you a quote for a minimum retainer that must be paid before any services can be provided?”

“Please, make an appointment for Stan Gop”

I was given an appointment for the following Tuesday at 10:00 AM. I was to be prepared to discuss my problem and to bring $50.00. I was very anxious over the weekend. My wife, Molly noticed that I seemed preoccupied. “Stanley, you seem somewhere else. What’s with you?”

“Molly, please don’t bug me. I’m having a hard time at the office. I’m sure I’ll feel better next week.”

“Sure, Stanley.” Molly always called me “Stanley” and I hated it.

Tuesday at ten I was entering the ground floor of a three-story brownstone building near downtown. The building seemed well maintained and quaint. It definitely was not modern. It had a very old elevator inside the entryway. I rang the bell in the entry and the same sultry voice said, “Stan?”

“This is Stan.”

“Come right up. Just step into the elevator and it will bring you to me.”

I fairly danced into the elevator.

The elevator opened on a plush office on the third floor. The carpeting was thick and there were several sofas and over stuffed chairs. I was standing in front of a large mahogany table.

The sultry voice said, “Put your payment on the table.”

I did and a striking, tall blond woman stepped into the room.

“I am Hilda. Well, Stan, you passed the first test. Now, what can we do for you?” The woman wore a loose silk outfit that looked like it came out of the Arabian Nights.

I blurted out: “My sex life is the pits and I am not turned on by my wife.”

“Why not?”

“She doesn’t seem sexy or even turned on by sex and she won’t do anything beside the missionary position.”

“What do you want her to do?”

“”I don’t know. Give me head, maybe?”

“She won’t do that?”

“She says anything beside the missionary position is dirty and sinful. Can you help me?”

“I will be back shortly.” With that statement, the tall willowy woman exited the room through a door in the back of the room. Ten minutes later she came back.

“We have a plan. It will involve both you and your wife. Our charge will be $2,500 for the effort and $15,000 if we are successful.”

“What is your plan?” I was stunned by the cost, but I could afford it.

“Both of you will have to be hypnotized together. You should come up with a behavior trait your wife would like to see you modify. You will tell her that we will be able to help her lose weight without her becoming stressed.”

“Is it sure to work?”

“Our success rate is over 90%. Partly because people that come to us are already believers and that makes for better hypnosis. Also you don’t have to go into the deepest stage to have results. Most people can go into some trance and will accept and act upon suggestions. The deeper the trance the more creative the solutions. If you or your wife cannot achieve any trance then the fee will only be $1,000.”

I thought about it for a moment. “I’ll do it. What do you do about the sex?”

“That you will have to rely on us. If I tell you it might not work. In fact, I would say it wouldn’t work if you knew in advance what the plan is. Come to the office tomorrow at the same time ask for Hilda. Bring your wife. What’s her name?”

“Molly.”

I went home to Molly.

Molly was five feet, four inches tall and weighed one hundred fifty pounds. She had a cute, plump figure. I really thought she looked sexy but I was sure that Molly didn’t share my feelings. Molly seemed to feel that she was very undesirable and acted out her feelings. I couldn’t get her to try anything different. I wasn’t very experienced with sex so I didn’t even know what to suggest aside from a blowjob.

Molly greeted me as I entered the kitchen. “Stanley, I’m fat! We need to cut down on our meals. I hate looking at myself.”

“Molly, I have an idea. I was surfing the web and I found a local hypnotist that can help you lose weight and help me with my concentration.”

“Stanley, I didn’t know you had trouble concentrating.”

“Sure you did Mol. You remember how I’m always saying I can’t finish a book. I get sleepy looking at the pages?”

“You’re right. Will I be able to lose weight?”

“The woman assured me that she could help you.”

“A woman. That’s good. What do we do?”

“I was sure you would want to do it and I arranged to take off work tomorrow. We can see Hilda tomorrow at ten in the morning.”

I tossed and turned all night. I woke up in the middle of the night and looked at Molly sleeping. She really was cute. We both slept naked, for all the good it did me. Her cute rump was very inviting. I put my penis against the slit in her ass and rubbed up and down. She mumbled and rolled on her back. Oh well. I went back to my fitful sleep. Finally morning came. Molly was already up, getting breakfast when I woke. I quickly showered and went in the kitchen.

“Stanley, I am so excited. You really think this will work?”

I went to her and gave her a hug. “Trust me, it will work.”

We were both lost in thought as we drove to the meeting at Creative Solutions. Hilda greeted us when we walked into the old house.

“You must be Molly. Please sit in the den and make yourself comfortable. Stanley sit next to Molly.”

We did as instructed.

“Molly, have you ever been hypnotized?”

“I don’t think so. When I was a teenager someone tried. I don’t think it worked.” Molly had never told me about that. I started to say something. Hilda slightly shook her head as she looked at me. I shut up.

“Molly I am going to hypnotize Stanley first and then you. Is that all right?”

“That would be much better. I can watch Stanley and get more relaxed. I’m feeling so antsy.”

“Stanley put your head back and relax your body.” I did as she said. I was already feeling more relaxed. Hilda just seemed to have an aura about her that made me want to do what she said.

“Let your whole body relax. Take a deep breath and hold it. Hold the breath until I tell you to release it.”

I held my breath. I held it so long I was feeling light headed. “Release your breath. As you do you will feel your body becoming even more limp. You are falling into a trance. I am going to count, count with me. With each number your trance will get deeper.”

Hilda started to count and I felt myself feeling very detached. Then I heard her say to raise my right arm. I just did it. She told me it was getting warm and I felt warm. Finally she told me to open my eyes and watch what was happening while I stayed in a trance. I opened my eyes.

Molly was looking at me. “Stanley you look so relaxed. How does it feel?”

I found it difficult answering. The words didn’t want to come out. I mumbled “very relaxed.”

“Molly, it is your turn.”

I can remember everything that happened after that like it was a dream. Molly was told about the same things I was. She got very relaxed. She lifted her arms just like I did and then got even more relaxed. I heard Hilda talking to her about her figure and eating and how she would feel. I was having trouble following the words. I was feeling very sleepy. I remember seeing Molly unbutton her sweater. I remember Molly taking off her sweater. I was having trouble following the developments.

“Stanley you can wake up.” I woke with a start. Molly was sitting next to me with her sweater off. She had a lace bra and a slip under the sweater. I said sitting, well not really. She was stiff. Her heels were on the floor and her rump was touching the chair. Her body was supported by her shoulders on the top of the chair.

“Your wife is an excellent subject. You will remember almost everything, she will not. Go back into a deep trance.” I felt myself go back into a sleep like state. I did not feel as if I could disobey her.

“Stanley, your wife is very beautiful and you will be very aware of her beauty when ever you are around her or you think about her. You will be anxious to please her. You will kiss her breasts and vagina slowly and lovingly when ever you make love. You will start by kissing her long and romantically. You will hold her closely and, most importantly, you will not rush. Your wife will respond in ways that you have never even fanaticized about.

“Open your eyes and enjoy.” I opened my eyes. Molly was pulling my shoes off. My socks soon followed. She then reached up and opened my belt and pulled my zipper down. For the first time I noticed she was naked from the waist up. She kissed me and put her head on the top of my head. Her breasts were at my mouth. I put one in my mouth. It was wonderful. Molly moaned. She pulled back and pulled my erect penis out of my pants. She began licking it. She started at my balls and licked up to the head. I was feeling very erotic. She rubbed my penis between her breasts. I was sure I was going to pop. Strangely, I didn’t. In the past when I got an erection I would pop in 20 seconds. For some reason I wasn’t doing it this time. I wasn’t thinking about Hilda.

Molly put me in her mouth. She took my entire shaft into her throat. I had an intense feeling, but I didn’t shoot. This was more than I thought I could tolerate. Suddenly, “Molly go back to sleep! Stan, when I count to five you will wake up feeling terrific.”

Hilda counted to five and I woke up. I did feel terrific. Not satisfied. But terrific.

“Stan I have given you and Molly suggestions. You will probably remember yours. I don’t think Molly will remember hers. It really doesn’t matter. I have made Molly more comfortable with her body and I have helped her diet if she wants to. I gave you some suggestions that will make you a better more patient lover. You will receive our statement at your office.”

After she said all of that she had Molly get dressed and woke her up. She told Molly that she would feel terrific and that she would feel like going home and making love since we had the rest of the day off.

When we were driving home it was a different Molly. She seemed to have a glow about her. She told me she loved me at least five times and I think I said “me too” at least that many. I put my arm around her as I drove. The feel of her body gave me a large hard-on.

When we walked in the house, Molly spoke first. “Stan can we go up to the bedroom?”

Could we? You bet. I lifted her up and carried her in my arms to the bedroom. She snuggled against me as we walked up the stairs.

“Stan please kiss my breasts and pussy.” She had never said anything like that, ever. I whispered, “sure.”

“Stan, take my clothes off.’ I did. Then I kissed her and rubbed her breasts as I licked her wet pussy. I then kissed her breasts. I had never done anything like that either. After a little while Molly pushed my head up and said, “Lie down, it’s my turn.”

Molly again deep throated me and brought me right to the edge. She stopped just in time. She then rolled over and got on her arms and legs. She handed me a tube of KY Jelly that was in her purse. “Stan put it in my ass.”

I lubricated her ass and slowly pushed into her ass. What a feeling. She was so tight. When I came so did Molly. She screamed and collapsed under me. She then rolled over and held me crying.

“Stan, I love you. I really love you. That’s how we fell asleep.