Better Than A Spanking

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
UhlBWett
UhlBWett
111 Followers

Not long after the small talk began an older more authoritative female voice took control of the room. She sounded as if she was giving some sort of sales pitch.

Over the next couple of hours the noisy level increased dramatically. Through the mayhem I occasionally heard words like nipples, see through, crotchless, and G-spot. Suddenly it hit me that I was listening to a "Lotions & Notions" party in progress.

For those unaware, Lotions & Notions is the name of a company that sends a hostess right to your home to demonstrate and sell sexy lingerie, lotions, potions, vibrators, and latex novelties in private to you and your friends. My suspicions were confirmed when I heard a loud buzzing noise like that of my electric razor on high followed by several horny giggles. The realization was both good and bad.

It meant that Amy would probably be very horny and wearing something sexy, maybe my birthday present, the next time I saw her. It also meant that the next time I would see her could still be hours away. About an hour after I realized what was taking place. I heard a few guests beginning to leave. They left slowly at first, then two or three at a time. Soon the number voices I heard were down to around five or six.

I was beginning to squirm as the hard surface of the chair was beginning to hurt my ass. That's when I heard the bedroom door open. I could still here voices in the living room. My greatest fear was that one of the women had been looking for the bathroom and she had stumbled into the bedroom by mistake. She would find me naked, hard, restrained, and watching tasteless pornography. The embarrassment was almost unthinkable.

When I looked over my shoulder, to my relief, I saw Amy leaning against the doorway. She was wearing a cupless silk corset, crotchless lace panties, a garter belt and stockings, the white pumps, and a shear waist length cover up with matching colored fur around the edges, the neck, and the sleeve cuffs, that really didn't hide anything. Her entire ensemble was powder blue. Her sexy tan lines were nicely highlighted by the sexy silk and lace.

"Hey birthday boy, are you horny yet?" she asked, running her index finger around the edge of a long stemmed wineglass.

"You look good enough to eat. Why don't you let me up and I'll do just that." I bargained.

"I'm going to let you up and you are going to eat me, but I'll tell you when." said Amy loosening the ties that bound me to the hard wooden chair. I stretched and rubbed my ass after I got up from the chair.

"How much longer until your party is over? I can't wait to get my hands on you." I asked.

Amy pulled a medium sized wooden box from beneath the bed and simply replied; "This party is just getting started." She then pushed me over to within a foot of the wall and placed my forehead and hands against it.

"Spread 'em!" she teased obviously a little intoxicated. I obliged her as she began to frisk me, reaching between by legs from the backside to caress my balls.

Next she pulled my left arm down from the wall and put it behind my back. I was taken totally by surprise with what happened next. I heard a ratcheting sound and felt cold steel tightening around my wrist.

"Hey! What the hell?" I asked as Amy reached for my right arm.

"You promised!" reminded Amy as the second cuff snapped to a close. She continued to take control and pushed me back onto the bed.

She retrieved a pair of three-quarter inch wide, black nylon dog collars from the box and attached one to each of my ankles. Then she connected them with a two-foot long piece of medium sized chrome chain.

She ordered me to sit up as she grabbed the next item from her box of tricks, a one-inch wide black leather collar which she placed loosely around my neck. She attached a four-foot long chrome leash with a leather hand loop at the end and stepped back.

"We're almost finished." assured Amy, grabbing one of the ties that had bound me to the chair for the last four hours. She carefully folded it over and over until it was about four inches wide. She the hopped on the bed behind and blindfolded me with it.

"Hey I can't see shit!" I told her.

"Good", she remarked as she pressed her tits firmly against my back. She then ordered me to stand up. Last but not least she wrapped me with a white knee length terry cloth robe and tied its belt around my waist. "Are you ready?" she asked as I heard the door open.

"Ready for what?" I asked unable to hide the concern in my voice.

"Come on." said Amy roughly, placing one hand on my shoulder and the other on my ass. She led me down the hallway into the living room where I could still hear the conversation of several women.

The chains clanked together as I nervously short-stepped my way down the long hallway. My mind raced and my body trembled as I wondered what was next. The room got completely quiet as Amy led me in.

"O.K. ladies, here it is." said Amy. "I promised all of you that were brave or drunk enough to stay some special entertainment. I want you to meet Rob. Today is his birthday. Normally he's my lover, but tonight he is simply my sex slave."

"Do we get to watch you two do it?" Asked one of the female strangers a bit nervously.

"Not exactly.", said Amy as she yanked the top of the robe partially open, revealing my hairless chest. "Rob and I are going to do it later, and you are all welcome to watch if you like, but first he's going to service each and every one of you." said Amy.

"You mean?" a young voice started to ask.

"That's right, tonight he is your sex slave too and he is going to make you all come." said Amy quite casually.

"I've never done anything like this before. In front of everybody?" asked one of the women in a trembling voice.

"It will be fun." assured Amy. "He can't see any of you. He can touch you, he can smell you, he can taste you, and he can talk to you, but he doesn't have a clue about who you are. He is going to make each of you come before he earns the right to satisfy me. If he comes before I come, he will suffer the dreadful consequences", said Amy in a very stern voice.

"Can we make him....." one of the women started to ask. "You can make him do anything that gets you off." interrupted Amy. "Anyone that's not comfortable can leave now or if you're a little shy, let one of the others go first." It didn't take much more coaxing before the entire room was in agreement.

"Great!" said Amy, "Why don't you all strip down to a level you're each comfortable with and then come over and introduce yourselves to Rob." instructed Amy.

Intertwined with plenty of giggling, I could hear the unmistakable sound of clothes being peeled off and hitting the floor. My cock began to grow with anticipation. The women were still a little reluctant to relax and let go.

"I can't believe we're doing this.", said one of them.

"Oh my God, are those real?" gasped another.

"Yes.", replied a second voice very emphatically.

"Didn't it hurt?" asked the first voice again.

I assumed excited by the conversation that one of my birthday presents was sporting a set of breast implants.

Soon every woman was as naked as she wanted to be. I guessed there to five total including Amy, who had just stepped around behind me. As the women assembled in front of me in what I learned later to be a semi-circle, Amy reached beneath my robe,

"Happy Birthday Baby." She whispered. "You better save your load for me." she added, squeezing my ass extremely hard and licking my ear.

I got the message everybody else was supposed to come before I got to.

Amy untied the belt, which held my robe together. It gapped open slightly at the front.

"Ladies say hello to Rob." prompted Amy as she pulled off the robe from behind me and let it fall to the floor.

My freshly shaven and fully exposed cock began to grow immediately. The thought of being bound naked and forced to have sex with a group of strange women was making me hot.

One by one each of the women walked over to me and said hello in their own unique little ways.

The first surprised chick walked up and pressed her bare breasts against my chest, kissed me softly on the lips, and squeezed my partially erect penis.

"Hi Rob, my name is Miranda." she said softly and then just walked away.

A moment later, a second made her presence known by squeezing my ass cheeks as she whispered in my ear.

"Hey Rob, my name is Kim.", You're going to suck my clit, and then do me doggy style."

By now my cock was stiffer than a Ponderosa Pine. The third woman's voice I recognized as the more authoritative one from the party, probably the hostess.

She stood at my side, rubbing my ass with her nylon-clad thigh. She raised her slip, and pressed her soft fuzzy crotch against the side of my thigh.

"Hi Rob, my name is April, and I'm going to ride that big cock of yours like a rodeo bull", she said sucking softly at my ear lobe and squeezing my stiff cock.

I found the fourth and final female to be the most intriguing of all. The first thing I felt was her right hand at the base of my cock and her left-hand cupping my balls. Then her warm wet lips enveloped my throbbing member. She bobbed her head up and down three or four times making a strong sucking sound when she finally pulled away.

"Rob my name is Diane, and you're going to eat my pussy until I come all over your face." she said seductively then kissed me on the lips.

The introductions were barely over and I was almost ready to dribble on the carpet. I stood there with my dick in the air for a moment before a soft hand traveled up my chest and grabbed the leash that dangled from my neck.

"Come on baby its Kim, we'll go first." she said reassuringly. She led me to the sofa and instructed me to get down on my knees. She stood in front of me and grabbed my head pulling it towards her tummy.

I kissed her navel then ran my tongue down across the elastic band at the top of her silk panties.

"You are eager to please me aren't you slave." she teased. She lowered the chain and I heard her settle back onto the leather sofa. The chain grew tight again as she began to pull me towards her. I expected the chain to pull me to her waiting lips or naked breasts.

Kim had other ideas. My mind was reeling! I was about to have sex with a woman I didn't know, couldn't see, and wouldn't even recognize later if I passed her on the street.

As the chain drew me closer my cheeks met hers. My face was being drawn into the warm inviting crack of her waiting ass. I couldn't even see it happening. She was apparently down on her knees on the sofa facing away from me; her elbows probably resting on top of the back cushions.

The chrome metal leash glided quietly across her silk covered crotch like a snake in the grass drawing me closer to my first erotic assignment of the evening.

Soon my lips came in contact with her pungent bulging crotch; my nose was pressed firmly against the partially covered pink puckered ring of her asshole. The narrow strip of silk at the rear of her thong panty was keeping my hot tongue from her waiting snatch.

Her skimpy underwear didn't cover the stray hairs on the outskirts of her swollen pubes or around her tender blossom. I tugged at them with my teeth and tongued along the elastic edges of the slippery fabric that barely hid her hungry holes.

After several long wet lashes of my hot tongue the crotch of here panties quickly became soaked. As I continued to lick her a slender pair of fingers with long hard nails slid past my tongue and tugged her bothersome panties to one side. At last I had been given access.

The first full-length stroke of my wet tongue grazed her hard clit then sped upward along the edges of the moist meaty lips in route to a stopping point beyond just beyond her asshole. She quivered and moaned with excitement.

Just the feel of my hot breath made her ass cheeks quiver against my chin. Soon my face was buried deep into her hairy twat and my tongue was busy exploring the wettest parts of her womanhood.

The combination of her sweet juices and my saliva clung to the ends of the hairs surrounding the tasty lips of her twat, like a light rain clings to the pedals of a spring flower. Her breathing became broken and soon the slender fingers again met my probing tongue.

Again the fingers were of great assistance. This time pulling back the meaty hood that covered her hard swollen pink clit.

"Suck it!" she whimpered.

Placing my lips around her love button I began to suck, gently at first, the gradually increasing the intensity. She was grinding her hips against my face and chin in and writhing with pleasure. Her juices were smeared across my face like oils on a canvas.

"Fuck me, fuck me now!" she begged. I stood up and stepped blindly towards her elevated ass.

I eased forward eagerly searching for her wet socket in the darkness. The first gently thrust of my hips pushed my pre-cum dripping cock across the right cheek of her ass. The second pushed through her thick patch of pubic hair bumping her clit as it went. She gasped with delight.

I knew it wouldn't be long before this girl would be coming like the British. Suddenly a warm hand gripped the shaft of my cock and gently pulled it towards Kim's gapping snatch.

"It's me Rob, Miranda." a voice said with a warm wet kiss that partially covered my lips.

The head of my cock pressed against Kim's parted pink lips. I slid it in slowly, just the head at first. I could feel her groin muscles tighten around it. Her pussy was hot, ready and well lubricated. Within three to four strokes her pussy had swallowed my entire eight inches.

I picked up the pace. Soon my balls were banging against her tender clit while the head of my cock pounded against her cervix. She grunted every time my lower abdomen slammed against the wet fleshy cheeks of her hot rippling ass.

"I'm going to come!" she screamed as her body tensed. She pushed her ass against my cock taking as much of it inside her dripping twat as she could.

"O-h-h-h! F-u-u-u-c k!" She yelled. Her entire body shook as she climaxed. I continued deep stroking her pussy slowing the speed a little on each stroke until my dick finally slid from her well fucked hole.

"Next!" said Amy from a location somewhere across the room.

"That would be me." said Miranda pulling me by the leash across the room towards where I thought the fireplace was. She pulled me to the edge of the sturdy cloth covered table and hopped on top of it.

She must have been on her knees facing me. She kissed me deeply on the lips through all of Kim's sticky juices, slipping her tongue into the back of my throat while she pumped my glistening and slippery cock with her right hand.

Miranda then slid herself to the edge of the table and dangled her legs over the side from the knees down and lay on her back. She pulled me to her. I leaned down and began kissing her belly. I worked my tongue up her slender frame until I reached her chest.

Miranda didn't have huge breasts. They were actually pretty small. What I found however when my tongue reached her breasts was indeed a shock. The girl had a brass hoop dangling from each of her nipples.

She said it made her small tits more sensitive than I could ever imagine. I didn't have to imagine long, she squealed with excitement the first time that my tongue floated across her hardware adorned hooters.

Miranda wrapped her long slender legs around me. Her ankles were locked behind my ass. As she slid across the table towards me, my ready cock bumped her shaven crotch.

"It doesn't look like hair will get in the way here." she giggled before she pushed my face down between her wide spread thighs and into her soft smooth slit.

The first thing my lips encountered was another brass hoop.

"Don't tell me let me guess, it makes your clit more sensitive?" I asked.

"No I bought it for an old boyfriend but we broke up before I had a chance to give it to him. So I had to put it somewhere." Miranda began to squirm as I flicked my tongue lightly against her clit.

Her slick nicely decorated pussy was already wet after watching me deep stroke Kim's hairy sex hole on the couch.

"I want you inside me." she said grabbing the edge of the table to properly prepare for my penetration. She pulled her legs back until her knees pressed against her chest. I felt her ankles drape over my shoulders. She reached for my cock and parted the elongated lips of her slippery pussy with its already sensitive head.

"Give it to me stud!" she yelped, "Make me come!" I entered her rapidly, with one deep thrust she took half of what I had to give her. On the second thrust she took it all balls deep inside her.

"How's that bitch?" I asked as if I had her where I wanted her.

"Shut up and fuck me slave.", she said roughly delivering a stinging open handed slap to the side of my face.

She draped her ankles over my shoulders, clenched her teeth, and prepared to ride it out. I could feel the ring through her clit sliding into and out of her well-lubricated orifice with every following thrust I made.

Realizing that it had to be pulling on her tiny clit, I decided to slow down and lengthen my strokes some to try and drive her over edge. Within seconds of the change in tactics Miranda began to moan. Soon she was pounding the tabletop with her left hand signaling to the world her impending orgasm.

As I was fucking Miranda I realized that I needed to pace myself. I had two more women after her before I could taste the pleasures of Amy's forbidden fruit. If I come now, I'd likely miss all the fun.

Miranda sat up threw her arms around my neck and her legs around my waist. I raised upright with her clinging to me lifted off the table. I arched my back and Miranda once again guided me in. My hands cuffed behind my back made some things very difficult.

Miranda slid slowly down the length of my cock kissing my neck as she went. I stepped towards the table and tried to sit her down so that I could balance her ass on the edge. It allowed me to take slow deep strokes. Her forehead pressed against my chin as her juices flowed across my balls.

When she was ready to come, I thrust my hips upward and stepped back from the table. Her back arched as she came. She left fingernail marks across my chest before she collapsed, breathless, and legs parted on the tabletop.

"Who wants the next ride." asked Amy obviously prompting April.

"I do!", said the oldest woman in the group. "But I need him flat on his back, can we undo the cuffs?" she asked.

"I think we can make that work." said Amy. I gladly sat down in the middle of the room and the bothersome cuffs were removed. I was told to place my arms straight out to my sides. Kim and Miranda were instructed to sit on my arms and hold them down.

April straddled my waist facing me and slid her soft warm ass back across my belly. She lifted her slip, reached back and placed my firm wet cock between the cheeks of her ass. Not at a penetrating angle, but straight up in the air between her cheeks.

She then leaned forward, to kiss my nipples. Her large hanging tits brushed across my stomach long before her eager wet lips reached my chest. Her large breasts were soon pressed firmly against my now sweaty flesh.

Miranda and Kim were busy adjusting their hold on my arms. They each straddled an arm between my elbow and wrist then softly sat down.

The sensation of April's hot tongue swirling against my nipples and the sexy feel of her thigh high stockings brushing rubbing against my sides quickly brought my penis back to a fully erect state. She leaned back sliding her right hand down its slippery shaft until her fingertips could squeeze my tightening balls.

I was so horny by then that I had to fight the impulse to shoot my wad all over her ass.

UhlBWett
UhlBWett
111 Followers