Better Than Before

Story Info
Black athlete marries kinky white woman.
1.4k words
3.56
68.8k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,119 Followers

There are all kinds of people out there. Extremely kinky people with unusual tastes. Guess what? You're one of them if you're here, reading these sex-laced, pointedly provocative phrases. That's okay because kinky people with odd fetishes make the world a far more interesting place than it would be without them. If you're a straight up kinky man or woman, don't worry. We are fully equipped to satisfy you. Sit back, relax, and enjoy this tale of extreme kink and debauchery. You've definitely come to the right place and we absolutely promise that we will not let you down. If you like it hot, then we have a bevy of sensual excitement just for you.

Ralph and Sarah Edmond are a very kinky interracial couple. Sarah is a tall, blonde-haired, blue-eyed, slender white chick. She's originally from Detroit but she loves Atlanta . After all, it's where she met her dear hubby. Ralph is a tall, broad-shouldered, muscular Black man with jet-black skin. They're both very good-looking and athletic. Ralph used to play football for Georgia Tech. Sarah Edmond played soccer for the Georgia State University women's soccer team. They met while reaching for the same book in the campus bookstore. It was love at first sight.

Three years later, they were still going on strong. A happily married young couple in their twenties, living in 1970s Atlanta , Georgia . Ralph is a graduate of the Georgia Tech School of Criminal Justice who works as a policeman with the Atlanta Police Department. Sarah works as a nurse at the local hospital. She also attends college at night while working on her Master's Degree in Nursing. Tonight, they are bored and want to try new things. Sarah is a wickedly kinky gal and she promises her man some special new thrills. Ralph is curious about what she has in mind. This sexy Black man has found his Irish wife to be far kinkier and more sexual than most chicks he knew from the hood. Their sex life was varied, spicy and definitely thrilling. Still, could one improve on perfection?

Ralph and Sarah are lying in bed, entwined in each other's arms. They're about to make love, as they usually do before going to sleep. Suddenly, Sarah Edmond rushes to the bathroom, and comes back with a surprise between her legs. Yep, you guessed right. She's wearing big strap-on dildo. She looks very sexy wearing it. Her husband Ralph seems surprised. Sarah smiles at him and tells him that this is something she's always wanted to try with him. Ralph is a bit apprehensive but he's a kinky Black man and readily agrees. Sarah smiles and begins to grease up her dildo with lubricant. Then, she greases up her husband's sexy ass and asks him to get on all fours. Ralph nods, and assumes the position. She lovingly kisses his perfect ebony butt, then spreads his cheeks for some kinky fun. She slowly guides the dildo into his ass. Ralph gasps. He's never had anything up his ass before. Sarah stops and asks him what's wrong. He asks her to be gentle. Sarah nods and continues.

Placing her sleek hands on her husband's hips, the lovely Irishwoman begins to happily thrust away. She pushes the dildo into the sexy Black man's ass. Judging by how hard his long and thick black cock is getting, he must be liking it. She begins to fuck him harder and faster. Ralph is taking it and although it hurts a bit, he is starting to like it. He actually hears himself asking for more. Overjoyed, Sarah is more than happy to give him all she has, and then some. She continues to pound his ass with the dildo, taking great care not to hurt him. After all, Sarah is a very kinky woman and not a sadistic bitch. She loves her husband dearly and this is just one more kink they're trying. Ralph screams in pleasure as she rams the dildo up his ass.

They change positions. Now, Ralph is lying on his back and Sarah faces him as she fucks him with the strap-on. She smiles at him and leans down to kiss him as she thrusts deeply into him. He is caressing her pretty breasts and sucking on them as she continues to pound away. She notices that his black cock is harder and seemingly thicker than it's ever been. She strokes him while fucking him, running her hand up and down on his massive dick. His dick has given her much pleasure over the years. She loves to have him take her. That cock of his has been in her mouth, pussy and ass. She absolutely loves it. But tonight it's his turn to be pleasured.

Ralph looks at his wife as she continues to thrust into him. Damn, she looks hotter than ever. Her plastic cock keeps probing his ass, going deeper than anything has ever been before. This is definitely a new experience for him. And he is loving it. So much that halfway through it, cum shoots out of his cock. He screams in pleasure, louder than ever before. Sarah slowly pulls the dildo out of his ass. Then, she leans down and takes his cock into her mouth, sucking him until he's dry.

Afterwards, they lay in bed together, laughing. Talk about intense sex! This is definitely the kinkiest sex act they've ever performed together. Sarah looks into her husband's eyes. They've just ventured into new territory. She hopes it hasn't changed things between them. He's still her husband and she's still his wife, very much in awe of as well as in love with the strong, smart and successful man he is. She gets up, picks up the strap-on dildo and puts it back in her erotica drawer. Then, she returns to her husband's arms. They are husband and wife. What happens between them stays between them. Especially what happens in the bedroom.

Ralph looks naughtily at Sarah. He bumps her cute, round butt with his groin. She looks into his eyes and sees the desire there. She smiles. It's a good thing the bottle of lube is still nearby. There's still much use they can get out of it. Moments later, Sarah Edmond is on all fours, and her husband Ralph holds her slender hips in his massive hands. Gently, he spreads her cheeks and guides his cock into her ass. Sarah grimaces as he enters her. There's a slight pain, but nothing she can't handle, thanks to her resolve and lots of lubricant. Ralph thrusts into her, and buries his cock into her bum. He goes hard, and deep inside her. He is all power, all strength and all speed. He fucks her, giving her all he has. Sarah feels every stab of his hard cock in her ass. And she welcomes it.

As he continues to pound away at her, she screams, alternately asking him to stop and begging him for more. They change positions, and she lies on her back while he takes her from the front. His hard cock is still deep in her ass, and this time she looks into his eyes as he takes her. His handsome face is contorted with effort. She wraps her arms around him, embracing him as he takes her. He takes her arms and firmly moves them away from his torso. Surprised, she looks up at him. His eyes are closed as he rams it deep into her. Wincing, she feels close to howling like one of the damned. Finally, it happens. He arches his back, then falls back into her arms. She feels his cock trembling within her, before releasing his seed. His cry of pleasure is sharp, loud, deafening. It is a roar of triumph. His body shakes in her arms.

For a moment, they remain like this, without a word. He looks into her eyes, and smiles. His forehead is covered with sweat. She wipes it with her hand, then kisses it. He is laughing, still inside her. He buries his face in her lustrous blonde hair, and she wraps her arms even more tightly around his ebony form. She welcomes this, more precious to her than the pleasure and the pain. He says her name, and it's a moan of thanks. Only then does she smile. He's back with her. As he should be. For a moment, she feared that she lost him, that they went beyond the point of no return. For a moment, she thought things weren't going to be the same between them. Now she knows better. They were better than before.

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,119 Followers