Better Than Before: Charlie & Mike

Story Info
Best friends discover more than friendship.
2.2k words
110.6k
6
0

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 09/08/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ow! watch it OK!"

"Sorry. I'm just trying to help. Your knee is still pretty swollen."

Charlie crossed her arms over her chest - didn't say a word. Until Mike twisted her knee the other way – "OW!"

"Why did you wear these clothes today? It's hard to work you with this in the way." Mike tugged at a floppy pant leg.

"Well sorry - if their such a problem then take them off."

"What!? Take them off?"

"Oh please - I have sport briefs on." Charlie unsnapped her shorts and lifted her hips. Mike paused. "Geez 'Michelle' you've seen me wear less in the pool."

Mike flashed on a memory from many years back and smiled.

"What are you grinning at you big dork."

Mike smiled deeply, "I was just remembering the first time I came over to swim. You certainly shocked me with what you were wearing that day."

"You are such a jerk. My sister still bugs me about that. Gawd – I knew I was skinny then but how could you have thought I was a boy? That was so embarrassing – and in front of her friends too." Charlie playfully punched Mike shoulder.

"I told you I couldn't see – that I'd broken my glasses just before I met you that first time. C'mon Char – give a guy a break why doncha?"

Charlene thought back to that summer day. They had recently moved into a new house and as yet she hadn't met any kids her age. They were either older or younger, and what was worse none were interested in shooting hoops with her.

About two weeks into the new neighborhood she was at a local park practicing free throws when a skinny dark haired kid had walked up. He was squinting a lot and had that obnoxious problem that all boys seemed to have – they were alive and they had a galling need to state the absolute obvious.

"You shooting baskets?"

Charlene stared at the boy with her mouth open as she stood at the free throw line. She shook her head to herself and swished another basket. She retrieved the ball and prepared to shoot again. Swish.

"Nice shot."

"Thanks." She stood ready to shot again when she glanced over at the squinting boy. "Is there something wrong with your eyes?"

"Oh...no? Why? Oh…I get it."

"Well…is there something wrong with your eyes?"

"Oh…I broke my glasses while I was on vacation. We were at my cousins house and we were playing baseball and I was hitting my cousin hard I mean I was hitting the ball hard because he was pitching and he was getting pissed off and he said Michael you asshole stop hitting the ball so hard and…"

"Okay… I get it…thanks for the life story." Swish. "You play roundball?"

"Is the Pope religious?"

"What?" Charlene shook her head again - boys. Her sister raved about them - this boy or that one. 'He's so cute…he's so cool…he's so…he's so…' Charlene had yet to meet any boy that she didn't think was at best 'so-so.'

"Yeah. What's your name? I like to know that name of my victims."

Charlene flinched as she heard what was possibly the worst…no, no make that what was certainly the worst Dracula accent ever. "Charlene."

"Nice ta meetcha Charlie."

Charlene shook her head again. He can't see, he can't hear, and he probably can't shoot - lucky me.

An hour later Charlene ran her fingers through her short blonde hair. Sweat dripped freely from her face. She glared into Mike's squinty face. "Next shot wins – alright?" Swish. "I win." Charlene grabbed the ball and started to walk away.

"What? What's wrong with you? Give me the ball!"

"I said, 'NEXT SHOT WINS' you nodded I shot I swished I win. Seems pretty clear to me – how do you see it?"

Mike sputtered and spit. "I demand a rematch!"

Charlene walked away in triumph, "Fine – I see you here tomorrow at 10. Try to bring your "A" game – I could use a good workout."

And so began a hotly contested competition of cutthroat basketball between a couple of 11 year old kids. Games were won – games were lost. On the sixth day the temperature climb dizzyingly until Charlene called time out. "It's too hot to play anymore – I'm going home."

"OK. Tomorrow's supposed to be hotter."

"Hey ya want to come over to my house and swim? It'll be okay because my mom will be home."

"Yeah! I can't come over until after lunch – I'm getting new glasses tomorrow"

Mike stood at the door with his towel in hand. His new glasses were great. He was in the middle of his second knock when the door opened. I girl with long blonde hair stood before him. Mike was eye level with her breasts. His eyes widen at the size of them. They were literally overflowing her bikini top.

"Yes. What do you want?"

Mike glanced up at the girls face, "Charlie invited me over to swim," and back at her breasts. Her nipples were swelling and Mike's mouth fell silently open.

"Charlie? Oh you mean…I'm up here you little pervert." Mike's mouth snapped shut and his head flicked up. The girls opened the door wider, "Well…are you coming in or not?" She turned and walked away, "Oh Charlieeee, your little friend is here to play." The girl walked toward the back yard. "Oh and this is the bathroom, please use it so you don't pee in the pool."

Mike laid his towel on a table. The pool looked pretty good. The girl who'd answered the door was sitting with two of her friends. Mike found it very easy to ignore them. He shook his head slowly girls were so weird.

"Hey Michael."

Mike turned. He was smiling at first…then his head cocked to the side just a bit…he bent his head forward as if to see more clearly. He was surprised…no, no confused was more accurate. Charlie was wearing a two-piece bathing suit, the kind of suit a girl would wear. "You're a girl?"

The howls of laughter from the girl who opened the door and her two friends was like the screeching of fingernails on a blackboard. Mike turned to glare at them and so was unprepared for the excellent flying tackle by Charlene. She knocked the air out of him as he went into the pool. He sank like a rock.

Luckily, one the friends of the girl who had opened the door was a swim instructor and rescued Mike. A couple of rescue breaths and Mike was fine, well except for the murderous glare that Charlie was leveling at him.

"You got a break when Jennifer saved your stupid ass." Charlene held up her fists and playfully punched Michaels, he flinched in discomfort. "Sorry, are they still sore?"

"Yeah." Michael got real quiet as he gently rubbed his bruised knuckles.

"Skateboarding accident, right? That's interesting because there's a rumor going around that you beat up Randy Vogeller."

"Why would I do that?"

"I talked to Randy. Mike – why did beat him up? Not that he didn't deserve it, I mean he practically…are you going to beat up other guys I've dated?"

"No."

"Well? Michael we have been best friends since I moved here. We know just about everything about each other. You know I've done stuff with other guys…kissing…fooling around. I'm still a…, you know, although Randy sure tried hard to change that. But you know I can take care of myself –so why did beat him up?"

Mike continued to work Charlene's knee. Charlene waited for some kind of answer but Michael was strangely silent. "Ever since I blew my knee out in that tournament you've been great – above and beyond. You helped with so much of my physical therapy. I had never been to a school formal and as a senior this was my last chance because I always had tournaments at that time. Because of my knee I could finally go. You knew how much I wanted to go…I even asked you to take me…you thought I was joking." Charlene saw the look on Michael's face and knew she was right.

"So when Randy asked me I said yes. I knew what he would try to pull. When he got carried away I told him I'd get him off and then he could take me home. I did my part and he left me to walk home, which turned out to be too much for my knee. No serious harm done – except to Randy's face. So Michael…talk to me."

"There's nothing to say."

"Oh really…you are such a pathetic liar. Fine, have it your own way tough guy. Now take these stupid shorts off so that you don't hurt my knee anymore."

Mike pulled the shorts down her legs and off. Oh shit! Mike felt his cock snap to erection. Sport briefs my ass! Charlie was wearing some kind of...of, hell, they looked liked they were painted on. Everything was there to see - everything.

"Can you move my leg better now? Michael? Earth to Mike come in."

"Yeah. No, I mean this is fine. This is fine." Charlie's knees were still bent and Mike couldn't help but look at the junction between her legs. The smooth curve of her butt led his eyes to her scarcely covered cunt. Two parallel bulges pushed against the soft fabric. As they became more prominent a slight void appeared between them.

Mike began to manipulate Charlie's leg again. He watched as her cunt moved with the stretching of her thigh. He thought his cock couldn't get any harder than it was until he saw a small wet spot forming in the center of the void. A small groan escaped his lips.

"Is there something wrong Michael?"

"No nothings wrong. It's my problem."

"Can I help?"

"No - you can't. I said that it's my problem – OK?"

"Come on Mike we've always helped each other - let me help you. Tell me what your problem is."

"I can't Charlie. I can't...I have to solve this one myself."

"Sounds like girl trouble to me. Is there a girl involved?"

Mike kept working Charlie's knee and stretching out her thigh - the wet spot was growing larger.

"Tell me Michael. Tell me your problem I know I can help. Please Michael. It's got to be about a girl. Have you told her how you feel - does she know?"

"Yes, I mean no. I don't know - I don't think so."

"Michael, did it ever occur to you that she might feel the same way about you. Maybe she can't say anything to you because she's afraid too. Maybe she's trying to show you in other ways."

"Like what? Why couldn't she say something?"

"Maybe she's afraid how you'll react, maybe you'll think poorly of her. Maybe she's trying to get you to see her in a different way. You know maybe she's trying to show you that she feels the same way you do."

"What am I supposed to do about that?" Michael wanted to think that Charlie felt the same way about him as he felt about her – how could it be though? They had been friends for so long. He wanted desperately to be more then that. She couldn't possibly feel the same way.

"Man it's really hot out here. I think I'll take my shirt off. Maybe you should take off your shirt too." Shirts were removed and discarded.

Mike began to manipulate her leg again. He tried unsuccessfully to not look at her cunt or at her sports bra covered breasts. They seemed much larger then last summer. Charlie had been slow to develop but she was sure catching up fast.

"Michael my thigh is really tight I might have a slight groin pull. Could you massage it please?"

Mike rubbed halfway up and down her leg.

"Deeper Michael and closer too. Closer...closer...closer."

"If I get any closer I'll be touching your...what are you doing?"

Charlie grabbed the bottom of her sports bra She pulled her bra off and dropped it to the ground. Her breasts were perfect. Michael watched in amazement as Charlie lifted her hips and eased her briefs over her butt. "Pull them off Michael."

Charlie was stretched out naked on the chaise. Suddenly Charlie felt uncomfortable maybe Mike didn't like what he saw. She started to pull her towel around her.

"Stop." Mike walked over and kneeled beside her. Bending down he turned her face to his and kissed her. His hand drifted off her face down her neck and came to rest on her beast. Her nipple was hard beneath the palm of his hand.

"Take off your clothes Michael." Charlene watched as Michael stripped off his shirt and shorts. She chewed her bottom lip as he bent forward and lowered his boxers to his ankles and stepped out of them. She gasped when he stood up.

Amanda Browning had been right. Michael was hung. While Charlene was still a virgin Michael had lost his last year to one of the girls on the basketball team, a senior. Amanda had told Charlene that Mike had the tool and the talent. It looked huge.

Charlene slowly spread her legs apart – she was shaking. Her soft blonde pubic hair barely covered her wet cunt. Her fingers trailed down to her swollen lips.

"This is what Randy wanted…I want you to have it."

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Roommates or More? Co-ed roommates deal with clothing-optional living.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
Irish Eyes His love was betrayed, what next.in Romance
Hero's Reward One brave deed holds the key to unlocking a scarred heart.in Romance
Sales Team Desperate woman tries to pay back man who saves her.in Romance
A Summer By The Lake She fell in poison oak, then love.in Romance
More Stories