Better than Coffee

Story Info
A couple's early morning sex on the deck.
804 words
4.16
17.3k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Summer is ending. The smell of autumn is in the air. You know what I mean, it's the cool crisp morning air you feel against your skin when you step outside first thing in the morning. I'm happy to live in a city that has all four seasons, I like all of them and I can't pick just one as a favorite. But autumn has to be right at the top. We get the cool nights, with warm days. The leaves are beginning to turn, and a few have already started to drop from the trees.

I stand on my deck drinking a cup of coffee, feeling the cool air play against my nipples making them hard. Quietly, he sneaks up behind me. I don't hear his approach but I can suddenly feel his heat radiating onto my back. Without saying a word, he reaches under my t-shirt and cups my breasts with each hand. His hands gently squeeze my breasts, thumbing my nipples at the same time. In pure desire, I grind my ass into his hips feeling his hard cock press against me. He knows how to play my nipples and breasts. He makes me squirm against him, moaning in my heat for him.

He pulls my hair away from my face and begins to gently suck and nibble on my ear lobe, before he trails hot kisses down the side of my neck. My coffee cup drops from my hand, forgotten, as I press my soft body into his. He moves one hand down to my stomach, tracing lazy circles on my flesh with his thumb. The heat from his hand against the cold morning air sends shivers up and down my body. I try to turn around, but he holds me still, and will not let me move.

His hand glides slowly under the elastic of my shorts touching my shaved mound. He trails his fingers lightly around my clit, but never touches. He has me squirming and rubbing against him in my heat. His hand stops for a few seconds, and he only kisses the side of my neck, waiting for my breathing to slow down. Once he see my breasts stop heaving, he begins his sweet torture again. He puts his hand over the top of my pussy and holds it there without moving. Then very tenderly, he slides one finger over the top of my hard clit. I almost start crying, I want him so badly. My pussy is aching. He trails his fingers over my clit, rubbing it, then flicking it until I almost cum. He has me very wet in my desire for him.

I reach behind me and slip my hand up the leg of his shorts until I touch his balls. I trail my fingernails lightly over them, feeling them rise up. I slide my hand up the shaft of his cock, stroking it until I hear his breathing deepen. I feel the wet precum at the end of his dick and lift my fingers to my mouth to taste him. Yummy, he has been drinking the cranberry juice like he said he would. His cum is sweet on my tongue.

Finally he turns me around, and quickly removes my clothes. He grabs me by the ass and pulls my body tight against his as he ravages my tender mouth with his lips and tongue. His clothes follow mine to the ground and his hard cock presses against my body.

I want to taste him, to cover his hard shaft with my soft lips. He will not let me. Instead he pulls me up and slowly slides his cock into my wet pussy, my legs wrapped around his chiseled body. Fucking me with long slow strokes, each stroke presses against my clit, filling my pussy with his hard cock. I cry out with each thrust, feeling every inch of his dick. He stops his sweet torment just long enough to take me over to the picnic table where he part my legs with his cock, sliding it back into me.

He looks down to see his cock, covered in my juices, fucking my willing pussy. The thrusts become faster. I can feel his balls slap against me. My hips move with his. I watch his face, my legs wrapped around him, and I feel my orgasm begin to build. My hands rub across my breasts playing with my nipples. He reaches down to press his thumb against my clit and I can't hold back any longer. My orgasm completely engulfs my body. He pounds against me in reply, fucking me hard, his head goes back and his body tenses as he spills his hot cum inside of me.

Pulling me up, he kisses me on the lips and says "good morning sweets."