Better than Dead

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ArtyGee
ArtyGee
1,294 Followers

"We need to talk Ellen".

I suppose that I could have chosen to leave right then, but I felt intimidated so I took the coffee and moved to the kitchen. As I drank my coffee, Ralph laid out the new rules of our "relationship". I was to become his woman. In future, I was to refer to him only as Ralphy. I would no longer be sedated, but he would continue to do anything he wanted to do with me or to me. He showed me that some of the papers I had signed were a power of attorney and that he had cleaned out Allen's banking and investment accounts, and cancelled his credit cards. Then he told me that he had arranged for a death certificate for Allen who "died" during the experimental cancer treatment 3 months ago. Somehow, he had also arranged for documents in my new name. I was now Ellen. I had no other life, nowhere to go, and no hope but to be his. My world disintegrated, and I broke down sobbing uncontrollably.

Then I hit on a solution. I would call Bill or John and they would help me. They knew what had happened to me, but Ralphy had covered that too. When he saw me brighten he told me not to count on Bill or John for help. They were in on it. He said he had been sending them packages of pictures of me in and out of clothes. He had also sent videos (videos? I didn't remember any videos) of he and I having what appeared to be consensual sex in all kinds of positions and locations. Then he told me that he was expecting John to arrive at any moment for some playtime. My mind quickly flashed to a picture of John, the young strong former fullback giving me my first taste of black cock. What had happened to me? I couldn't believe that my mind had betrayed me like that. What was going on with me? How had Ralphy done this to me? Ever vigilant, Ralphy saw those emotions flip on my face, and slipped his hand up my dress past my thong and into my cunt. "Oh it feels like you are getting a head start". He then told me that he knew that I hadn't come for weeks, and that he had slipped some ecstasy into my coffee so that my body would respond well for John. At that instant the doorbell rang. Ralphy pulled his hand out of my dress and told me to stand up. My brain was screaming, my stomach was churning, but the drug was taking effect and I was becoming incredibly horny, so I stood for him. He then ordered me to take off my thong and hand it to him then go answer the door. Having no choice I sashayed to the door on 6" heels, naked under a tiny black dress.

I thought that John was going to pass out when he saw how I was dressed. "So I guess Ralph wasn't kidding about you" he said as he slipped his hands around my back, grabbed two big black handfuls of my bare ass, bent down and kissed me hard. The drug, the intensity of that kiss, and the feeling of those huge hands on my ass took my breath away and I nearly swooned as he pushed his tongue into my mouth. John kept one arm around me as he lead me back into the kitchen. His hand moved up my side and started to kneed my firm breast and tease my stiff nipple as he asked Ralphy what he had planned for today. Ralphy said that he had a golf game scheduled and that he needed John to keep me company for the rest of the day. By now, John's attentions and Ralphy's words had my brain swimming and my pussy drooling.

"Give it to her good" said Ralphy as he stood to leave, "I'm sure she'll give you plenty back".

After Ralphy left, John looked at me and smiled.

"I saw a picture of you in a red leather bustier and thong. Let's go see if we can get you into that outfit before I throw you down and fuck you right here."

With great effort I pushed away and asked John to save me. I told him about the molesting. He knew I had been sedated so I told him that all those pictures he had seen had been taken during that time and without my knowledge. I told him Ralph was holding me prisoner. Finally I told him that Ralph had drugged me this morning so that I was not acting myself. It was clear from the the look he gave me that at first he was taken aback, but then a sly smile came across his face and he said

"Oh I get it, role play. I'll help you escape little lady, if you promise to be good to me first"

Then he picked me up and ran with me down to the bedroom. I was frantic. I begged him to listen. I pleaded with him to put me down. I cried that it was not a game. This was probably my only chance to escape and if I didn't convince John then I was truly trapped. As we reached the bedroom, John dropped me on the bed, pushed my dress up to the bottom of my tits and latched his lips onto my wet pussy. This caught me completely by surprise. Oral with Ralphy was always a one sided affair he simply pushed into my mouth and came whether I was conscious or not. Abby had been gentle, with light feathery kisses. John's intensity and roughness was a new experience for me and fireworks exploded in my brain

Weeks of pent up arousal, combined with the drug coursing through my brain. I came immediately as John licked and sucked my clit. I couldn't breathe. My pussy was gushing and I couldn't move a muscle. As I lay there John dropped his pants, and I saw his cock for the first time. It was about the thickness of my forearm sticking at least 11 inches straight out from his groin with a pair of plum sized balls hanging well below. The shock of seeing it combined with the knowledge that I could not stop him from shoving it into me now riveted me to the spot. He spread my legs wider. Sensing no resistance from me convinced him that this really was some twisted role play and he moved forward and pressed his prick into my entrance.

I was soaking wet, but he still had to push hard to stretch my pussy over the enormous head. Ralphy's cock was like a finger compared to this monster. As soon as the head was past my entrance I came again. I screamed and cried and whipped my head from side to side crying no the whole time, but aided by the new flood of juices, John pressed on until he had buried the entire meaty spike. I struggled to catch my breath as John leered down at me.

"How do you like having a real cock in you?"

And then he started a slow in and out motion which pushed me to another level of pleasure. It was impossible to control myself. He lowered his head and kissed me deeply, pushing his tongue into my mouth. He moved his tongue in time with his cock so it felt like He was passing right through me. I was so far gone now that I wrapped my legs around his muscular ass and kissed him back with a passion I had never felt before this. I could tell that John was about to come and when he did he locked his lips to mine and sucked the air from my lungs. I couldn't breath, I felt like I was literally being fucked to death as he pumped his cock into me in rapid short jabs. I felt him shoot a huge load into my depths. I tried to scream and as stars exploded behind my eyes I came and passed out.

When I opened my eyes, I was staring at John's ebony back. Broad strong shoulders tapered to a tight prominent butt. I felt that hot butter feeling in my abdomen again. He was searching through the closet and when he turned he held the leather bustier he had mentioned earlier. I barely noticed what he was holding before my eyes drifted down to his cock. Although no longer hard, it was still an impressive sight dangling between his legs. Seeing the direction of my gaze, John gave his hips a little wiggle which started his prick swinging back and forth. I don't know if it was the effects of the drugs, or my post orgasmic haze, but I was mesmerized. I unconsciously licked my lips.

"Want a taste?" he asked.

I had never willingly sucked Ralphy, but I couldn't stop myself from nodding yes to John as he moved toward me, his cock rising with each step.

"Here, put this on for me before you start."

I slipped into the bustier and spun around for him to lace me up as the warmth in my belly spread to my groin. When John finished he spun me back around and I dropped to my knees in front of him. John groaned as my small hands wrapped around his pole. I looked up at him and eagerly sucked the head into my mouth. My tongue danced around his glans. I sucked and kissed it, and even pressed my tongue into his pee hole. This is crazy, I thought. Why am I doing this?

"I was never gay you know" I said as I pulled my mouth away from his cock.

"And you're still not" he said. "There's only one man here. One man and one woman. You're that very sexy woman, clearly enjoying giving her lover a blow job".

Those words seared into my brain as I sucked him back in, redoubling my efforts. I pushed hard and took him into the back of my mouth, gagging a bit as he reached my throat. At that instant, I felt his body stiffen and he groaned loudly as his semen poured into my mouth.

"Hold it in your mouth" he said, "Don't swallow".

I didn't swallow and as spurt after spurt entered my mouth, he pulled his cock back so just the tip remained between my lips. When he was done, he pulled back and asked me to open my mouth for him. As I knelt at his feet, showing him the huge load on my tongue I almost came. When he asked me to swish it around in my mouth and swallow, I actually did come.

I suppose I should have talked to John again. Convinced him to take me away, but after what had just happened, I forgot about everything except John. We spent the whole afternoon playing dress up and fucking. I was the French maid dusting the living room when my master pulled me into his lap and entered me. My virile patient required some oral therapy from his sexy nurse. A naughty school girl was bent down over the desk and given a spanking and a good fucking too. When John was completely drained, he stripped me and worked me over with a vibrator until I had a strong multiple orgasm, after which we covered ourselves with a blanket and cuddled each other to sleep.

Deep Throat Queen:

I woke with a start around noon the following day. I was sore, but I was relaxed and satisfied for the first time in weeks. I rolled over to kiss John, but the bed was cold. Grabbing a tee shirt I padded barefoot into the hall to see where he was, and was greeted by a smiling Ralphy.

"Well, well, don't you have that special well laid look? How was your date with John? Did you provide him a suitable reward for curing your cancer?"

"Where is he?" I asked, ignoring his question.

"Oh he left late last night after I got home. He seemed pretty mellow too"

I was crushed. John had simply left without saying good-bye. I went to the kitchen to make myself a coffee. There was no way I was going to drink anything Ralphy made for me again. As I was headed back to the safety of my bedroom, I heard voices from the office. Based on the sound quality it was coming from the computer. An icicle pierced my heart when I heard a familiar voice

"Hold it in your mouth" John said, "Don't swallow".

I stepped into the room and saw Ralphy, eyes riveted to the screen, slowly stroking his cock.

"That's the hottest thing I have ever seen" panted Ralphy. "Come here and do that for me".

"Where did that come from" I moaned.

Ralphy simply stated that he had set up a system to record streaming video of the entire condo. Everything we had done yesterday was now safely immortalized on Ralphy's hard drive. He stood and moved toward me.

"On your knees and do that for me" he demanded.

In a state of shock I dropped to my knees and passively accepted Ralphy's cock into my mouth. What did it matter now? John had abandoned me.

"Look up at me. Look at me" and as I did he began to pump his load into my mouth.

"Don't swallow. Don't swallow. You did it for him, do it for me. Open your mouth. Open it. Swirl it around with your tongue".

He grabbed his camera and took pictures of me swirling and tasting his cum, then commanded me to swallow and open up again. The last picture he took was of my empty mouth showing I had swallowed it all. After that Ralphy became a man possessed. Cum play, as he called it, became a major part of our sex sessions. He took pictures of me eating it off crackers, and sucking it through straws, he even made me use it as cream for my coffee. I was blowing him 3, 4, sometimes 6 times a day, but it was never enough. At one point he stopped cuming in my mouth and started ejaculating into paper cups. This went on for quite a while, then one afternoon he called me into the kitchen and presented me with a cup full of semen he had saved for me. That day, he took a video of me warming his gift up in the microwave, and sitting at the table drinking it and eating it up with a spoon. I had to tip the cup up and drain every drop for the camera.

Not long after that, Ralph called me into the office.

"Ellen, come over here, I have something you need to see."

I entered the room and moved to look over his shoulder.

"I got you a membership to a website"

The website in question was an X rated instructional site demonstrating deep throat techniques.

"We're going to really have fun teaching you this trick" he said as we watched a demonstration.

" NO. No. no. I can't. I won't" I whispered as tears started to run down my cheeks.

But Ralphy simply told me it was going to happen either way and it would be easier if I learned the technique before he forced it on me. He stood up and offered me the chair saying

"No time like the present to get started learning your new skill".

Sitting alone, I read instructions and testimonials. I watched videos, of women taking all sizes and shapes of cocks into their throats. As a man I had heard about and even fantasized about women who could do this. Now it seemed that I was going to become one of those women. When Ralphy returned, he grabbed me by the shoulders and said we should move to the bathroom in case I had trouble with my gag reflex. Some of the information I read said it was not uncommon for beginners to throw-up, so I knew what he meant. Ralphy had several items laid out on the bathroom counter for our first training session. He asked me to open wide and then he sprayed something into the back of my throat which caused a numbing sensation. Then he picked up a long thin penis-shaped dildo and started to coat it with flavored sex lubricant. This was it, I realized. I was soon going to experience what I had seen on the website.

"OK Ellen, open up and relax. This is going to be fun".

Holding the back of my head with one hand, Ralphy started to press the dildo into my mouth. Less than half of it was in, when I felt it hit the back of my throat.

"Don't even think about gagging" the website had instructed, "When it reaches the back of your throat, just start to swallow and let it push in".

None of that worked. I gagged, but Ralphy was unrelenting. He sprayed my throat again, and told me to relax as he pushed the rubber phallus back into my mouth. This time it went down. Way down. I couldn't believe it when I opened my eyes and saw that the entire length had gone into my mouth and down my throat.

"That's my girl" Ralphy crowed, as he held me tight.

Luckily, I was able to breathe through my nose because he kept me that way for over a minute before he slowly removed the invader from my throat. He repeated the process several times until I actually felt as if my throat had been stretched out, then said:

"Let's see how you do with something a bit thicker. Get on your knees, Ellen, and open up for Ralphy."

He lubed his cock like he had the dildo and grabbed me behind the head as he entered my mouth. His cock was thicker than the dildo. My throat was still numb but I felt my neck bulge as the head of his prick pushed down my esophagus. Before I knew it his pubic hair was tickling my nose. He quickly snapped a couple of photos of me like this.

"You are an amazing cocksucker. OH GOD ELLEN." He yelled, as he squirted his load directly down my throat.

Daily blow jobs became daily deep throat sessions, and as I gained more experience, Ralphy was able to begin fucking in and out of my throat, without causing too much gagging. The day he was able to push a thick 18" long dildo all the way into me, he dubbed me his "Deep Throat Queen"

Bill takes his turn:

A couple days after that, I was sitting on the couch, when Ralphy came in and said he had to go out. As he left the condo, My heart soared. Here was my chance. Of course I was dressed like a hooker, but I didn't care. I called a cab and searched for some money to pay with. Within minutes the doorbell rang. When I pulled open the door I was startled to see Bill standing there.

"Bill you have to hel" My words were choked off as he lunged at me and pushed a rag over my mouth. The chemical smell was horrible and I instantly started to lose consciousness.

"Oh no, not Bill too" I thought as the lights went out.

I awoke naked and tied face down over the big ottoman in the living room. The sun was streaming in through the patio doors and Bill was sitting on the couch with a drink in his hand.

"Hey Ellen. How do you feel?"

When I tried to respond, I realized that I had been gagged with a silk scarf, the same kind that secured my hands and feet to the ottoman legs. Bill started to talk to me as he slowly stood and walked behind me.

"Sorry about the chloroform" he said, "but I've been dying to act out my home invasion bondage fantasy for years."

I panicked. I pulled and twisted my arms and legs with no effect.

"What a dynamite ass." he said as he softly stroked my buttocks, slowly tracing a finger down my crack.

"Absolutely incredible. It's hard to believe that you were ever anything other than a hot sexy woman."

I was shocked to realize that his hands and words were exciting me. My pussy started to melt as his hands massaged my backside. This didn't make any sense. Why was I aroused? I knew Ralphy hadn't drugged me this time. Was it simply that months of constant sex had made me so responsive I couldn't help myself? I hadn't been listening to Bill as these thoughts ran through my mind, until I felt his finger tickling my anus as he said

"I'm really going to enjoy breaking this in"

I couldn't think. What was he saying about breaking it in? God. He was talking about my ass! The only place I hadn't been penetrated yet. Yet. I was starting to realize that there was no possible escape, and that Bill could really hurt me if that was part of his fantasy. My eyes flew wide open in panic, I struggled, I moaned and tried to scream, but the gag muffled my cries.

"Don't worry honey. I'm into pleasure, not pain" he said. "I just have to run out to the car to get my equipment. You stay right here now" he laughed as he went back out through the door.

In just a few minutes he was back with two huge rolling suitcases.

"This is just some of my favorite stuff, and a couple things I made up specifically for our day together." he said as he began unpacking and assembling some components.

The metal frame he was building started to look like some kind of chair, except it had nothing to sit on. When completed it fit over my back and Bill transferred my tied hands and feet from the ottoman to his frame. When he was finished, I was even more tightly secured, wrist, ankle, knee, arm and hips, all had tight straps holding me immobile in the frame. I now realized that the missing seat gave Bill open access between my legs, both front and rear. Unbelievably, this caused another rush of arousal. What had I become? I started to struggle, but it was even more futile than before.

"Good" said Bill "Seeing you struggle is a real turn-on"

Bill tipped the chair up so I was sitting facing the couch, then told me that he thought it would be a good idea if we had a glass of wine. This confused me since there was no way I could drink with the scarf in my mouth. He then proudly showed me a gag with a thin dildo on the inside and a hose on the outside. As he applied some lube to the dildo part, he explained that this was one of his inventions, specifically designed for my deep throat.

ArtyGee
ArtyGee
1,294 Followers