Better Than Just Friends

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Your not getting away that easy," He said, growling low into my ear, "I have four days, and we are going to make up for 13 years of not fucking each other. At every moment...on every surface...in every way." I responded with a passionate kiss, and then a shudder and moan went through me as his cock slipped into my almost dripping pussy.

We were at the perfect height where he could properly fuck me standing up. He pushed me backwards into the small living area. With one swoop he knocked the pizza we never ate and everything else off and laid me onto the cold glass table. It was so erotic, the feeling of freezing cold glass against my hot body as he started to pump into me. I could feel my body responding to his, rocking my hips onto him.

Suddenly he pulled out and I groaned, the loss of his cock was horrible. But he flipped me over, lifting me by my stomach and kneeling me facing the couch, he kneeled behind. And this time when he entered me I screamed out, his dick sliding somehow even deeper, his balls hitting my clit.

I grabbed a hold of the top of the couch with both hands, and with stamina I cannot imagine Chris started to thrust, draw out, then thrust his dick in me again at an impossible speed. It was so hard that the couch pulled away from the wall and started to turn and flip forward. I was shouting out uncontrollably as his balls slapped my clit and his dick was at the perfect angle to rub me the right way.

I came unexpectedly, biting the pillow on the couch and screaming into it. Chris stopped pumping as he felt my pussy contracting over his cock, sucking it. He moaned as my juices dripped down his dick, and I could feel him trying not to cum. He pumped very slowly as I rode out my orgasm, practically slobbering on the couch, my body sending convulsions up to my mouth.

I pulled off of him and turned, pushing him onto the carpet. It rolled underneath him, so he pushed it out of the way. I got up and on my knees I held myself over his cock, placing the head right at my hole. As I lowered myself down he moaned.

"God, you are so fucking big." I groaned as I sat all the way until I was on his stomach. He smiled and I started to ride him. I rocked back and forth and up and down, changing my tempo from fast to slow. I sucked in my pussy every few seconds so that it grabbed his cock and sucked.

"And you are so magnificently tight," he said as he closed his eyes in ecstasy. I felt his cock contract and he arched his back, exploding his seed into me. He moaned loudly and I leaned down and kissed him as his dick softened. I started to suck it in again, taking him over the edge for a few seconds more.

As he slid out I laid my head on his chest, and stayed between his legs. We were both breathing heavily, and I could smell our juices and our sweat in the air as it mingled. A soft sheen of perspiration covered my entire body from being fucked out of my head. Chris pushed me onto my back and supported himself on his hands looking down at me.

"Sarah Elise Romano, you are my best friend, my lover, and the most beautiful woman I have ever had the pleasure of knowing. And somehow I knew it the moment I ripped your painting in half that day. I don't think I'll ever fuck another woman as long as I live and as long as you allow me to be in your life." He touched my flat stomach with the palm of one of his hands and slid it up to my face. I felt like crying again, out of pure joy.

"Christopher John Templeton, you are my best friend, and you are very articulate. But all that needs to be said is I love you too, because feeling this way can't possibly be put into your many words." I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled him down for a passionate kiss. And with that he slipped into me, the lust wasn't as necessary as before, but the fervor and love was blossoming like a spring flower.

Chris stayed true to his word, and for the next four days we ate, slept, and fucked. At every moment, on every surface, and in every which way... literally.

In fact we didn't even realize it was the fourth day when Krissa got back. Chris was fucking me against the wall, slamming me into it with force, and I had one leg wrapped around his waste. I was screaming into his mouth when she opened the door, yelled "Fuck" dropped her bags and stood there amazed at what she saw. Chris kept going, barely noticing anything had happened at all, but I pushed him off and grabbed the blanket on the floor near by. He turned and got bright red when he saw someone else was there. I took the blanket and wrapped us in it so that we could have some dignity. Krissa was giggling when she saw our sweaty faces filled with terror. I could tell she'd gotten a glimpse of the size of his cock, because her cheeks were red and she had to look away. There would be a lot to talk about once Chris was gone.

"I see you took my advice..." she said, laughing. Chris looked at me but I just shook my head, mortified. Krissa took a look around, at the couch in the middle of the room, the carpet pulled up, a broken glass, the TV turned around, and everything scattered on the floor. "What the fuck? Have you guys been going at it all weekend? Jesus Fucking Christ it looks like there was a sword fight in here." She laughed. "Whatever, you guys just keep going, don't mind me. I'll just be in my room." Chris and I looked at each other, our eyes widening. She turned the corner into her room.

"YOU HAVE GOT TO BE FUCKING KIDDING ME! IN MY ROOM? REALLY? THAT IS SO DISGUSTING!"

Chris looked at my face, my eyes filled with embarrassment. He laughed, pushed me back, against the wall, with the blanket still wrapped around us, and continued exactly where we'd left off.

---------------------------

If you're wondering, yes Chris and I are still together. It's our third year anniversary next week.

12