Better To Eat You With Ch. 02

Story Info
A girl has to figure her own path out, even as a Werewolf.
3k words
4.56
10.2k
5

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 05/02/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I buried my face into my pillow and groaned. I was awake for the hundredth time tonight. This time it had been my 'therapeutic' candles that had woken me up. It was my fault I suppose. I should have known better than to have bought smells made of chemicals.

The scent that was supposed to be jasmine and baby's breath smelled like field grass and musk. Not the most relaxing smell. It was an amazingly yummy smell... Just not one that lends to easy dreams. More to the kind of dreams that leave you sweating. Not as if with the full moon being a night away hadn't given me enough issues with my hormones...

The thought brought this afternoon with Corbin back to my mind and I felt the familiar pang of pain and anger flood my senses for a moment, before the smell of field grass flooded my nose all over again.

My body ached as I kicked my blankets from my body, letting the cool night air touch my skin. I always slept with the windows open, even in the dead of winter. I hated the smell of my house, more than I hated the smell of the world of exhaust outside. I worked out of my home, which was wonderful because there was no need to call in after long nights, but terrible because it meant that strangers were constantly spreading their reek all over my home.

Tonight, more than most nights, reminded me of the reason why the open window was so welcomed. I could feel the pull of the moon on my skin like something alive, making my hair stand on end and my fingers itch. Without the icy breeze on my skin, I would have already been stripping clothes and flesh and running into the forest behind my home.

I really should get up and blow the candles out...

I bit my pillow as one last act of anger at having to move for my own stupidity, feeling just the tiniest bit silly at taking my anger out in such a way. My muscles bunched, ready to move, ready to roll over and climb from my bed and erase that mind numbing smell that was starting to make me itch in other ways than moon lust. I stopped with one eye open, my eyes immediately adjusting to the soft light that the moon was giving off, giving a light shine to my room. The light was smooth and steady, unflickering and solid.

I inhaled again, slowly, carefully, inspecting. There was no smell of burning, my eyes hadn't deceived me. I had extinguished my candles. I evened my breathing as I picked apart the smell that was not candles. Male. Very male, very werewolf and very interested.

My entire body jumped, I couldn't help it. The shock of the smell and the realization of what that meant ripped through me in a moment of fight or flight panic. This was my territory. I was not going to submit it to the first rogue wolf that passed through my home.

I heard him inhale suddenly, the first sound I heard from him. He was at the end of my bed, near the open window. Of course he was near the window. Why wouldn't it be my stupidity that landed him here?

I reminded myself as I let the anger start pour through me, that this was not the first male that had discovered me. I had already killed two, and that had been easy enough, they had been young, easy to lure into a position where it was simple enough to rip their throats out without a fight.

That had been, well, quite a while ago, but it would be easy enough to do it again. Same game, different player.

A growl rose into the air and it was not mine. The whole room become unreal in an instant. Where before I had been tingling from the moon, my skin was now on fire. I felt this wolf everywhere. I could feel fur and hands and flesh along every inch of me. His breath ran down my spine and sent a shock through me. I ached to raise my hips from where I was, face down on my bed. I heard the whimper hit the air before I realized it was me. I was whimpering! Whimpering for him to come to me, to leave the corner, where horribly he still was.

Wolf was inside of me growling and trying to escape my confines on her. She wanted out, and not to fight. I wanted to run, I wanted to stay and beg him into my bed. My muscled knotted and I felt the next whimper that was more groan rip out of my throat this time.

The male hadn't moved, the air was bitterly still around him. I could hear his breathing, too fast for how still he was. I had no idea how I knew, but I knew that this was his power that was licking down my stomach, trickling down my spine.

He was very different from the wolves I had run into in the past, stronger for sure, but there was something else. Something was older in him than even what I knew myself to be.

My thoughts were pulled away from wondering about who he was when another wave of his power hit me in a downpour. I cried out and bit my lip, unable to stop my hips from moving up, inviting someone I could not even see. Wolf howled and it was her voice that escaped my lips. "Please. Move."

Simple words always came with her, she was never comfortable with speech, and rarely spoke, even when she was in complete control of our body. She scratched her claws down my sides as my brain complained and screamed that this was not right.

It was too late though, she was in complete control and she was not torn with what to do. This was not about fight or flight.

I groaned again, stopping her words from escaping my lips. I was gone in the feel of his power tracing my stomach, tightening me in areas where his fire caressed.

"Please, stop... I didn't mean..." His voice was satin on chocolate, smoother than anything I had ever heard. I was suddenly more wet than I had ever been in my life, my body throbbed as if I had just had a long night of sex rather than having simply heard a voice, sampled a power.

Confusion tickled my thoughts and Wolf's. "You. Not me." What was he begging for us to stop for, he was the one driving us into this frenzy. His power was the one licking us like a lovers tongue, not ours him. I struggled for some semblance of control, but conscious thought was bogged down when I realized the bed was moving.

His weight shifted softly, and I could feel now the line of his body behind me. So close his power was like an inferno. I couldn't, wouldn't breathe again if something didn't happen. If he didn't touch me, if he didn't let me feel him. I would die. I knew it in some primal part of me that this would be the end of all things if he did not take our offer. The more rational part of me screamed that this was wrong, very wrong, he was an intruder he should not be...

Thought flittered away replaced by only need as I felt his breath against my back, so close that his lips brushed my spine, soft, wet. I groaned as his tongue flicked out, tasting me and I lifted myself to kneel on my bed, catching him by surprise as he pulled ever so slightly away from me. I could feel exactly where he was now. I knew he was just behind me, kneeling much the same way I was now, his legs between mine.

He was taller than me, that was for sure. His breath, uneven and deep, was blowing down my neck, tickling the delicate hair near my ears and throat. I sighed and felt the last of my fight leave me as his power escalated again. There was a new flavor to it this time, more primal, more werewolf than man. His hands were amazingly on my sides in the next breath. Running down from my ribs to my waist, barely touching, simply feeling, alighting little trails of liquid desire through my flesh with each trickle of a touch.

I leaned into him in that moment, pressed myself into his body, letting that power, that smell of musk and other wrap around me and knock the breath from my lungs.

A bitter surprise hit when the connection came that I was not meeting flesh I was not meeting his skin to mine. There was stupid clothes in the way. Cloth and jeans stopping me from rubbing against his skin, rolling in his scent.

"Clothes."

"Yes."

"Why?"

He chuckled and I shivered as if he was doing more than speaking.

"I wasn't expecting... I promise I didn't intend...."

"Shut up." I was gone again, Wolf was taking my t shirt off, my skin now bare to the feel of his heat and the fall cold. I groaned and rubbed into him again.

"What?" The word was barely there, more growl, less human. There was an edge of begging to his voice, as if he was in as little control as I was. I felt my pulse deep and low, I wanted his cloths gone, I wanted my panties gone. I wanted him...

"Fuck me.. Please."

His growl was what met my words, he was gone, his control disappeared now. His hands, now sitting on my hips took the hint, and his fingers splayed as he slid one hand beneath my panties, lingering on my smooth skin, tracing circles in delicate flesh that was not the flesh I wanted him to be touching. I wanted him in a much more useful spot.

As if my thoughts were his, he was there in an instant his hands sliding over me, threatening pressing his way in, on the edge of touching something more than just my lips. I could feel how slick I was, and I could feel him tight against his jeans, pressing into the small of my back as his fingers broke the next line, sliding over my clit before coming back and making small circles around it again. I moved ever so slightly forward, not wanting to loose the connection with his body, moving myself with his fingers, trying to force him closer, force him to enter me in at least one way.

He groaned behind me and I felt his other hand gripping my ass, digging his nails in, making me cry out and push myself forward. It was in this instant that he thrust his finger into me, and my moan amplified. I heard the shudder of breath that was his against my throat as his mouth touched me, his lips hard and passionate against the soft of my neck. Sexual and dominant, unbearably suffocating me in him.

I reached up to where I knew his face was, touching his soft hair first. It was short in a military fashion, but unbelievable soft. I wanted to dig my fingers into it even though I knew the length made it impossible, so instead I touched the back of his head pulling him towards me as I felt his hand that was not busy inside of me, the hand that had been digging into my ass, now, rip my panties from my body. I gasped as he bit down softly on my neck, his tongue circling the edges of where his teeth pressed, ever so firmer as my breathing quickened to the pace of his fingers. I felt the flesh start to tear under his teeth but was lost in the sea of pleasure his fingers were radiating. I was lost in the feeling of his fingers teasing my clit and pressing deep inside of me all at once.

My orgasm was building, and again, as if he sensed it, he stopped entirely what he was doing.

His groan vibrated my throat for one more moment before he released me from his mouth and his fingers, and I was pressed against the bed in an instant, much the way that he had found me. I heard the zipper on his pants rip open and I doubted that the jeans had survived that rip.

His hands were on my hips, rising me to him, and I could feel the tip of him pressing against me the same way his fingers had just moments before. My breath caught as I realized how thick he was, thicker than any man I had ever been with. I swallowed back my surprise, as he pressed against me, as if testing my reaction.

Apparently my body gave him the sign he needed, because it was then that he was inside of me. I screamed as he pushed himself deep inside of me, and still pressed deeper in one thrust. I tightened around his cock and I fought to keep my breath more even, fought not to scream again as he started to pull slowly out of me.

I felt myself tighten around him, trying to hold him where he was, but I failed as he escaped me, resting once more against my lips. He moved one of his hands from my hips, and now I felt his fingers against my clit, the same circles as before but oh so much harder. I groaned and pressed myself back towards him, begging him to enter again.

Only his head slipped into me, and I could have cried as he held me firm by the hip with his free hand, pulling himself from me slowly once more. "Don't, please. Let me, Kate."

My name. "How..."

The question ended at my lips as I felt him begin to slip into me again, each inch agonizingly slower, pushing deeper and deeper. He was pressed against me all the way now, his fingers still working on my clit, slower now than at first, almost as careful as his strokes. He was coming out of me again and my heart fluttered in panic, and my body tensed in pleasure and desire to hold him. I pressed myself back once more, ignoring the hand that tried to hold my hip in place. I felt myself slide all the way back of him, and he let out a groan that was part growl, and his hand was gone from my clit in that moment, joining his other hand on my hips.

This time he was not holding me in place, this time he was doing what I wanted, needed, him to do. He brought me hard down on himself, smashing me down on his whole length, pressing himself deeper and deeper inside of him. My body pulsed and I lost myself in the orgasm, feeling my entire body lock up, the deep pressure rising and pulsing through me, trying to hold him in place as he kept his impossible strokes. Deeper, quicker, caressing my clit and lips at each stroke. My orgasm spread and was suddenly all that I felt, and I screamed for all that I was worth. So lost was I in my scream that I gave in completely to his control.

The orgasm was waning at the edges, stopping its onslaught and he was no where near stopping. I fought to kneel again, bring myself to his body, reach for him...

He pulled himself out of me in one motion and I had no chance to complain before he was lying next to me on the bed, his face suddenly so close to mine after being so very far before. I was astounded as I stared into his grey eyes, piercing straight into mine. He was smiling at me as his hands retook up their grip on my hips, pulling me over on top of him. He kissed my throat and he started to lower me down onto his cock.

The look on his face as each inch slid into me was enough to start pulling me over again, I felt myself pulsing around him, felt the pleasure become a part of me and stop my heart, and then I was on my back and he was thrusting into me deep and solid, his thickness stretching me in a oh so wonderful way.

I rode my orgasm, not letting it go as I struggled to see his face again, to look into his eyes, to see that pleasure. I found his eyes closed in concentration, and I wrapped my legs around his hips and felt him start to quicken his pace. His breathing was shaking now and I almost screamed when I realized he was near, so deeply did I want him to cum at the same time as I was. I felt my orgasm peak and every muscle in me was suddenly stone, light shot through my vision and I felt him inside of me coming, his whole body still as he pulsed inside of me with my body pulsing around him.

It must have been a whole minute before we were breathing again, and the breaths were ragged as he leaned down and licked my throat where he had bitten me earlier.

"You shouldn't try and take control of me like that." His breath was hot on my neck and my brain swam as he slowly pulled away from me and laid down next to me, throwing an arm over my stomach. Part of me wondered who he was, why he was in my bed and told me I should be doing something about it. I kicked that part of me in the teeth as I nuzzled my face against his neck, my breaths coming deeper and slower, as I lost myself in sleep.