Betting the Bride Ch. 02

Story Info
The new bride gets an entirely new meaning for hospitality.
8.7k words
4.48
130.6k
57
0

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/03/2022
Created 10/17/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

BE OUR GUEST

Even though they arrived back in Houston late on a Saturday night, Colin and Susan got up at an early hour Sunday morning. Colin had already made plans to play golf with some of his college friends from Houston so Susan got up when he did. The house was quiet because the children had been sent to their grandparents for the weekend.

Keith arrived in the kitchen shortly after Colin left and prepared coffee for he and Susan. His conversation was light and entertaining as always and Susan sort of slipped into the mindset that everything was over. When she asked about Debbie, he told her that she had already left for a very early tennis match and would be out for a few hours.

When they finished their coffee, he snapped his fingers and said, "I almost forgot. The bag with your new stuff is in my closet. We'd better get it now. I'll let it be your problem as to how you handle it with Colin."

He led her into their master bedroom. Susan had seen it before during their mini tour of the house. The size of the bedroom was surprisingly snug for a house that size, but it had a huge bathroom and two massive walk-in closets.

"It's in here," he said, and walked into his closet. As he came out with the bag and handed it to her he expelled an exaggerated sigh and said, "I really envy Colin. I know you'll look great in these."

He laughed lightly.

Susan laughed weakly.

All humor was quickly curtailed.

"Keith, are you in here?"

Debbie! Keith looked at Susan as if he had been caught red handed. He put a finger to his mouth, motioning her to be silent while pushing her gently into the closet. He left the door slightly open but Susan couldn't see much. What she did know was that she was trapped in an ungodly bad situation. Keith seemed to recover nicely, telling Debbie he had just finished getting dressed.

He had turned the light off in the closet before leaving the door barely open, forcing a stunned Susan to step back into the darkness. She could easily hear everything they said and could have opened the door slightly to see out if she wanted to, which she didn't. She felt like a trapped rabbit.

"Why are you back so early?" Susan heard him ask.

Debbie told him her partner bowed out with a sick child so she just came back home since there were guests. Keith told her Susan was still asleep as far as he knew. At that point, Debbie walked right past Susan and stood in front of a mirror that reflected her perfectly through the crack in the open closet door.

And perfect was perfect...Susan's view was perfect and the picture she was presented was that of a perfect woman, looking great in a very short white tennis outfit. Their bed was just a few feet in front of the mirror and there was nothing that Susan couldn't see when Debbie sat down on the edge of the bed and began to remove her shoes.

Suddenly, she stepped back as Keith walked past and gently brushed open the door a little more. Suddenly, as well as she could see out surely Debbie could see in, even in the darkness of the closet. She shouldn't have worried. Debbie's attention was quickly diverted as Keith walked around and sat down behind her on the bed. He kissed her on the neck.

"The kids are gone," he said as he slowly lifted her top up.

Just as the top was going over her head, he looked at Susan in the closet with a knowing smile on his face.

Susan shuddered. What was he up to? The man was mad!

He continued to lift Debbie's top over her head and then off, keeping his attention on Susan. They both knew she could see out but Debbie wouldn't be able to see in. Keith would make sure of that! Susan was a prisoner in that closet, wondering where all this was going and certainly wanting no part of it.

Keith smiled. This had worked perfectly. He had both women exactly where he wanted them.

Right now, Debbie had a little debt to pay.

The removal of Debbie's top revealed a white transparent demi bra. Keith slid his hands around her and gently slid his fingers over the exposed top of her breasts where just a hint of nipple was exposed.

"I see that you are still entertaining the guys at the club," he said.

Debbie just laughed a little and reminded him that he liked it. She had her head turned to one side most of the time as he continued to kiss her lightly on the neck, his fingers lightly caressing her breasts.

He slipped his hand inside the right cup of the bra, cupping it fully before massaging the nipple with his fingers. She moaned lightly and pushed back against him.

"It's been a long ten days," she said. He answered by slipping the straps off her shoulders and lowering the bra from her breasts. Susan could see perfectly well and thought to herself that she hoped she would have breasts like that at Debbie's age and after two children. They were even larger than Susan had imagined and were perfect.

Debbie moaned slightly and tried to find his lips. Strangely, Susan was able to relate with her to some degree. Those same fingers had filled her senses with undisciplined pleasure less than two weeks ago. Unlike Susan, though, Debbie had no reason to be quiet and her noises escalated as the teasing increased. His soft manipulations became rough as he pinched her nipples harder and pulled them out away from her chest.

Debbie began a slight grinding of her hips as she tried to push back against him. When he stopped the fondling long enough to discard her bra, she sighed softly. He leaned her back and went to her breasts with his mouth, going from one to the other. Even though his head blocked Susan's view of the actual contact, Debbie's enjoyment was obvious as her mouth opened slightly and her eyes closed while she emitted little sounds. Her arms went around his neck when he alternated between her breasts and her lips, burying his mouth in her neck at times.

His mouth never left her when his hand went down and slowly slid the bottom of her outfit off. It was a one piece that was a panty and skirt combination and she lifted her hips to accommodate him, exposing the rest of her body. Susan had never seen such raw exposure as this. It was so different from seeing somebody naked in a locker room.

Keith laid his body across her stomach so that Debbie couldn't possible see past him to where Susan was. His eyes moved away from the mirror, looking instead straight into the darkened closet where he could barely see Susan in the shadow.

His hands went to Debbie's legs and slowly started that slow, sensual trip up that Susan well remembered. Just inches above her knee he looked back again into the mirror, hoping to catch a glimpse of Susan off guard. Hopefully he could entice her to come forward, to open the door just a little so that he could see her better.

The trapped Susan was in turmoil, caught in a situation she was desperate to escape yet somehow finding the scene just feet away too bazaar, too much of interest to just ignore. It was this frame of mind that allowed her to unknowingly accommodate a hopeful Keith.

She cheated, carefully pushing the door just a tiny bit open. She had a better view but still thought there was little chance that either of them could see her.

And what she saw with her improved vision was Debbie's hips moving in a large, circular motion.

Debbie circled her ass and responded to Keith's touch. She was on an incredible high. It all felt so-o-o-o good to her. Some of it was from the attention Keith was giving her but deep down she knew what was exciting her most was the side show she knew she was providing. She smiled. She was in debt and between her and Keith all bets required payment in full. This time her payment was pushing eroticism to the limit.

For Susan it was all getting to be too much. The entrapment that had become an inquisitive curiosity was slowly developing into anticipation. Where was this going? Her unwanted situation was slowly taking a different direction.

Keith would be her benefactor, would provide her an erotic fuel that would be so volatile that it couldn't be prevented from eventually igniting. He made sure that Susan had an unabated view while his hands teased, delivering Debbie the pleasure that couldn't be missed. When he finally reached her crotch, instead of touching it he used a little pressure on the insides of her legs so that she would open them wider.

He slowly spread her labia wide and even through the mirror Susan could see an exposed glistening woman, her clitoris erect. Susan caught her breath. She'd seen a few porno movies before, but this was different, so raw! Did she look like that when she was aroused?

When he started a slow circular massage of that anxious clit Debbie just wailed, moving her head from side to side. He never stopped watching for Susan through the crack in the door, disappointed that there were only fleeting glimpses of her. That was too bad for him.

If he could have seen into the hidden darkness he would have seen Susan standing near the door, her entire body shaking and breathing hard. He would have mentally nodded with approval before again tantalizing Susan even more by going back to play with Debbie's pussy. Debbie was moaning loudly, her hips now a constant fluid movement. It was a perfect synchronization, his fingers and mouth and her hip movement.

It suddenly slowed and then stopped. With a smug look into the closet he withdrew his hands from Debbie long enough to stand up, face away from the closet, and undo his shorts to slide them off. It wasn't an accident that he had his back to Susan as he did so. Suddenly he turned. The tingle that had slowly grown within Susan instantly turned to electricity when he turned to face her. If you could hear somebody's eyes open wide, hers would have been a clap of thunder!

Stupid things come into your mind at the strangest times. Susan thought about all those "big dick' stories the girls in her dorm told late at night, but she always blew them off as just that...stories. But this was not a penis. This was not an erection. This was a COCK!! She never dreamed a man could be so massive. She instinctively looked back at Debbie's open crotch and immediately gave her credit for being able to accept that log on a nightly basis. Would that event be heaven or hell?

Making sure Susan had a totally unobstructed view of both his cock and Debbie's pussy, Keith buried his face in her crotch. He pulled her legs up and out, spreading them wide to allow him to lick and suck on her while maintaining direct eye contact with his hidden guest. He would look up at the mirror at times, then straight into the closet before returning his face to Debbie's crotch again.

Susan was standing in the darkness but now she was cheating even more, hedging her safety net by moving closer to the door. Finally, her face was almost touching the door, the ever widening six inch crack providing more and more of an unimpeded view. She could see out much better but she had crossed the safety line. Keith couldn't see all of her but what he could see was very vivid!

It never occurred to her that she was lightly rubbing her nipples, responding to a body on fire. This was all so disgusting. And fascinating!!

Keith's mouth left Debbie's clit for a few seconds and replaced it with his fingers. He was totally ignoring the mirror now, looking straight into the opened closet instead. Any caution that Susan might have had been slowly being thrown to the wind. His patience had paid off. It wasn't much but it was enough! Susan had moved close enough to the tiny lighted opening that he could easily see her distorted face, one with an open mouth that he had to believe was breathing heavily.

And was she rubbing her nipples? She was becoming careless. He knew there was still time for all of this to play out. Not only was he not in despair but he was instead encouraged. The best part was surely yet to come!

He turned his attention back to Debbie. She needed more attention and he didn't want to spook Susan. There was no doubt in his mind that she would give in, relent to what she was seeing and eventually push it too far. He was betting that the closed closet door would be too much of an inconvenience and would eventually be opened even more slightly, enough for a little show.

Susan was mesmerized by what she saw and heard. It was all so raw, so honest. It wasn't just that she could see Debbie in the throes of his touch but slowly she could imagine it being her. She could hardly concentrate on any one thing. The moaning, writhing Debbie would capture her attention for a few moments but inevitably her eyes would return to that massive, hard cock standing menacingly away from Keith's torso. Her eyes were locked on the action, nerves on edge and fingers slowly teasing her sensitive nipples.

Keith was right. The burning sensation between her legs slowly took control like a magnet, drawing reluctant fingers down past her heaving stomach to fill the need. She left little for him to imagine, little for him to ask. She slipped her hand all the way down between her legs and under her loose shorts, her fingertips brushing her lips aside to go directly to her clit. She stifled a moan as her senses reacted, her hips pushing out to meet the touch. She bent over slightly, her hips moving back and forth in concert with her fingers, knees bending slightly then returning, sending her in an up and down motion.

In short, her whole body was a mass movement, being torn between what she was doing and what she was seeing.

Susan was unaware she had bumped the door very slightly. The few inches it moved was the same as replacing a small television with a wide screen. Keith could suddenly see very well into her darkened den and loved what he was seeing.

Susan was lucky. Just as she knew she couldn't hold it back any longer, all attention turned to Debbie. Susan watched as Debbie suddenly raised her head up, throwing it side to side and crying out loudly, begging him not to stop. He defied her, removing his mouth from her clit and replacing it with two fingers, pumping them deep and fast into her as Susan watched.

Sue was able to hold back, to stem the tide rushing through her body. But when Debbie loudly exploded the undulated erotic presentation was more than she could take. Her orgasm washed over her, dropping her to her knees as her fingers flew over her clit, increasing the pressure and speed. With her left hand over her mouth to mute her own outburst, Susan had a realization, a sudden awakening.

She had opened the door too far. It was obvious that Keith could easily see her. He was watching her with glazed eyes, his pleasure obvious. His hips were moving slowly back and forth as if he were penetrating both of them with that massive cock!

He had no intention of letting Debbie stop coming. She was his catalyst at the time, the star of the show. His fingers kept driving hard and fast into her, keeping her bucking up and down with the action. As if caught in his trance, Sue moved her fingers from her clit and inserted them inside, keeping pace with his fingers.

It was too late to ignore his presence. It would be sensible to think she would close the door but she just couldn't think straight. Instead she was locked in to the sight of that massive cock swaying in the air.

A thought crossed her mind. He was obviously as entranced watching her as she was them.

Susan heard Debbie build again. She couldn't help but watch. It was all so magnetic, so captivating. It was if Debbie drew Susan up the scale with her, her moans announcing her imminent new orgasm being almost more than she could take. Sue was shaking uncontrollably, totally lost to the sensations of her dangerous situation.

It was mad! It was dangerous! It was more exciting and erotic than she could ever have dreamed. Just as on the airplane, had the danger of being detected become all part of the eroticism now? Was all of this really happening?

Everything slowed down, each of them bringing themselves down. Susan was still a bundle of erotic nerves in need of further release. Her fingers were back at her clitoris, making very slow circles as she watched him nibble slowly on Debbie's clit. His eyes never left Sue now, his desire obvious. She thought about what it would be like to have that huge cock slide in her. Her eyes closed and she almost came again with that vision.

Finally, Debbie's voice broke the thought.

"I need to go to the bathroom," she calmly announced.

She attempted to rise, but he held her down, burying his face in her crotch again. As she moaned again and closed her eyes Sue came to her senses. What the hell was she doing? Slowly she closed the closet door so that it was barely open. She stood in terror as she heard them moving about.

Quickly and quietly the door opened.

"Sorry," he whispered and shrugged his shoulders as if it was all a terrible circumstance.

She quickly gathered her bag and let him lead her out the bedroom door into the hallway. Then he gently closed the door.

Susan was suddenly overwhelmed. What had happened? How had she survived?

Why had she reacted the way she had...eroticism and pleasure where shame and disgust should have ruled.

Suddenly she felt faint, totally weakened by the explosive sexual episode she had just experienced. Instead of walking away, she just quietly slid down to the floor outside their door. It all washed over her and it was just too much. Her legs were jelly and refused to move. Her brain went numb. What in the world had just happened! She just sat there with her clothes in her trembling hand.

Through the door she could easily hear them speaking once Debbie returned to the room. Deb told him to lie down so that she could take care of him. There was a sharp exclamation out of Debbie as if she had a sudden pain, then long, blissful sounds followed for several minutes. Susan enviously visualized Debbie lowering herself on him, being totally filled by that massive erection. Their groans were easily audible from where she was sitting.

Even as her legs recovered Susan still couldn't move, suddenly trapped by the audible voyeurism.

Debbie started to speak softly, her voice sultry from the orgasms and the cock still deep inside of her. She already knew some of the details of the trip. That's why she had the debt to pay to Keith, why she had agreed to be part of the show that had just transpired for Susan's benefit.

When she had first been made a part of the bet concerning the flight to Paris she had quickly sided with Colin. No way would Susan allow it.

Like Colin, she had lost.

Suddenly, prospects concerning the blushing new wife had elevated to an unexpected level. When Keith had approached her that morning with a highly unlikely plan she had agreed. No, Susan, there had been nothing accidental about your despairing entrapment in their closet. None at all.

Debbie had paid the price. Now she wanted what she had just paid for...detailed blow by blow of what happened on that plane!

"Well, how did the trip go with Susan?" she chided.

"It was nice."

"Did you do anything except take her panties?"

"Not really. I came close."

"What do you mean by close?" Debbie's voice shook badly. She was ready to come again.

Keith was teasing her and she loved it.

Outside their door, a listening Susan was stunned. She would have been even more so if she knew that the entire bedroom scene had been hastily planned for her benefit, that there was nothing "accidental" about it, that Debbie had agreed to be a willing participant as payment of her debt to Keith.

For the next few minutes a stunned new bride listened as Keith went into an unbelievable vivid detailed account of what happened on the plane, leaving nothing for Debbie to imagine, right down to Susan's writhing, orgasmic body. Debbie would stop him at times to clarify or enhance his description of the events. It was enough to send her over the top and her orgasm was loud even from the hallway.