Betting the Bride Ch. 04

Story Info
Using 20/20 hindsight, the young bride details her demise.
8.2k words
4.32
87.1k
49
0

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/03/2022
Created 10/17/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

EPILOGUE

Strike Three?

Back to the present...Western Australia, the ball game, and Susan's lofty perch.

Susan's futile attention to the ball game outside her window was quickly waning. Even though the amount of times Colin glanced up and the strained look on his face was a bit discerning, she couldn't concentrate on him.

Even her lascivious thoughts of what had happened in the past, the flash back to those first few weeks of their marriage, suddenly gave way to the present. All thoughts, all senses turned to the moment at hand.

Or rather, at mouth.

A sudden, particularly hard suck on her swollen clit brought her attention right back between her legs.

Staring up at her through her spread legs, sucking slowly on a hardened clit, was Eric Olsen.

Eric was one of the lead engineers on the site and was qualified to fly the company helicopters that were used extensively to transport the crews to the offshore site where the job sites were.

He was also very, very Norwegian. Along with his handsome features and rugged body came a very strong Norwegian accent. His appearance and light hearted approach to life belied his thirty five years. He had been at this particular site for the past five years and was a hand picked favorite of the gentleman who owned the company...for more reasons than just professionally.

His quick smile, his heart melting good looks, and that romantic accent brought all the women to their knees. And many, to their backs.

In the isolated assignment, it only took a few months for the newlywed Rogers family to discover what everybody else already knew. With nothing else to do, the entire compound and it's adult inhabitants were totally submerged in sex.

Hot, writhing, gushing undulated sex, both hidden and overt.

If this in itself wasn't enough to build a den of sin, the fact that almost all of the company employees, men and women alike, rotated out to the offshore sites for anyplace from a week to ten days at a time didn't help any.

Too many men, too many women, too much time on their hands. It was just natural that the sex would spill out of the bedrooms and onto the compound. Sex toys in that small compound were as common as cellular telephones in America. The lady running the post office kept a running diary of who was receiving these little "unmarked packages" and, if you were in her favor, you too would know when there was a new arrival and which couple were the excited recipients. Not to mention that the walls in the condos were thin.

What caught Susan's attention right off was the unusual amount of very attractive people who resided in the compound. The men could hold their own, but the amount of really attractive females in such a small environment was overwhelming. Some ladies were more attractive than others but none were unattractive.

She thought she looked pretty good but when she first showed up at the little school she was shocked to see that the other three female teachers there were real beauties. She was, at best, run of the mill. In a way, she was relieved. Plus, since she was working with such a young group of students there wasn't the "Teacher crush" by teenage boys that she had dreaded. However, it did seem strange to have that many teachers for such a small amount of students.

And the normal, everyday attire of the women was more that of a tropical resort for singles than it was of a family living area. Instantly Susan was on the internet ordering more clothes. In comparison to the others she dressed dowdy and neither she nor Colin were going to live with that. Thank goodness she had brought the stuff Debbie had bought for her! How had she known?

Eric had picked up the new couple (and even newer employees) at the airport and drove them to their new job and home. There was an instant connection among the three. For Colin and Eric, it was baseball. They both loved it which seemed strange with Eric being from Norway.

For Eric and Susan it went quietly past that. Even though she was trying hard, Susan still had not recovered fully from the past couple of months. So much had happened. Not only had she been so sexually exploited but much to her chagrin she had found it very much to her liking. And now, into her life comes this handsome stranger who made her laugh with his quick wit.

Within an hour of being around him she could feel that unwilling but undeniable tingle between her legs.

That had been almost three years before.

It had simmered for a long time. Years.

Then it happened. It was casual, it was unintended. But it was obvious. Something slipped out that was unintended for her ears.

Colin had lost another bet and she was very obviously the prize.

Six weeks. It took her only six weeks for the hurt to subside and the determination to replace it. If he wanted to use her as collateral, she could certainly respond. She may have been unwilling and without a clue the last time but not now. Little Susan had grown up.

The simmering started to boil. The light touches between the two became slow caresses, the casual moments they were alone became smoldering rendezvous, the light brushes on the cheek becoming hot kisses. She responded but then retreated. He retreated to only advance at the next show of weakness.

She allowed Eric's teasing to become bold, their foreplay to proceed with few boundaries. What had been "accidental" touches and stolen glimpses became warm hands up a short skirt and a warm mouth on her nipples. He teased her, she baited him.

Finally, one late evening with Colin off the compound and the two of them breathing hard from the tantalizing strokes that fell short of satisfaction for either, she dropped the bomb.

"What was the bet?"

Eric was stunned. And embarrassed. But it was better to live up to it than lie. Lying would surely have killed everything.

He gently told the truth. He would do it his way and let Colin deal with it as he will.

What filled the anxious Susan's ears wasn't just a story of a bet between two close friends. Instead, it was a story of a long pent up desire, of a burning man wanting another man's woman very badly. A very special woman who drove him mad.

What was purposely left out was the inside information, the heads up he had received concerning her indiscretions, her pent up latent sexual drive. Since before they had ever arrived, he had a contributing benefactor. One who expected something in return. But some things were best left unsaid.

It was perfect! Over the next few weeks her anger turned to passion. Somehow she whole heartedly believed his story about his passion for her even though she knew he was banging at least ten women on the post.

And now here she was, her writhing torso suspended above his head, his knowing tongue tantalizing a clit long past any point of return.

He sucked. She responded.

He moaned, she shuddered.

He reached up and slowly teased her swollen nipples under the cut off tee shirt. It was too much. As part of the bet, the cut off tee shirt was intentionally meant to expose her breasts to those down below. Now, it was just another erotic log thrown into the fire. So what if she dared those down below to catch glimpses of her swollen breasts, her extended nipples! She no longer cared.

Susan dropped her head, suddenly shoved hard against the window sill, and the two of them rolled over so that she was now on her back. He realized where she was sexually, what she wanted, and knew how to respond.

Finally, after almost three years, the prize was his. He wasn't going to be cheated.

Her explosion brought forth by his nurturing mouth was long and strong, her verbal response muted by her hands cupped over her mouth. She knew it was a short distance from her mouth to many, many ears down below.

Finally, he was collecting his debt. He had won it almost six months before but it had taken him and Colin all that time to ease her into it. The wait had not only been worth it, it had made it even sweeter.

Eric smiled to himself as she exploded around his forceful mouth. He loved winning bets. He did so almost on a monthly basis. Not once did he ever wager that he wasn't for sure that he was a winner. And the prizes were always the same.

A young, nubile wife. There had been many. The silly people there thought it was ten. It was that many each year!

Like the one in front of him right then. From day one the attraction had been there. He knew it. She knew it. He knew it was only going to take time. Over the many months there was teasing, flirting and eventually a few episodes of casual touching. Colin was gone enough that these casual "accidental" private meetings were abound.

Eric had an ace in the hole, though. Both she and Colin would have died if they had known.

Even as he had picked them up at the airport Eric already had a benefactor, an informant, one who not only had made him well aware of Susan's recent weakness but was waiting anxiously to hear reports of how Eric would fare with the newly wed morsel. The benefactor was patient. These things took time but was sure to happen. History would repeat itself.

Susan's pounding on the back of his head brought Eric back to the moment. With her caught in the spasm of orgasm, it was obviously time to move on. Even though some of the less discreet ladies in the encampment referred to him as the "King of Cunnilingus" he loved a great fuck. And Susan Rogers was going to be a great fuck, right there on the floor in front of an open window. Almost in front of dozens of fans.

There was going to be nothing casual about this. Nothing left to luck. He knew what he wanted to do. He had been advised.

He removed his face from her saturated crotch and , hovering above the waiting Susan, placed his swollen head against her pulsating pussy. In a flash from the past, Susan Rogers suddenly exhaled deeply and moaned loudly in surprise when once more a well endowed man suddenly shoved himself to the hilt deep inside of her with no warning, no remorse, no sympathy...and much to her liking!

She recognized that he wasn't Keith but he was more than adequate.

Sue moaned loudly, covering her mouth too late. Most in the crowd wouldn't have picked up on the tiny sound. One did.

Colin looked down. The debt was paid. How could he have known that there was a huge difference between loving to play baseball and being a baseball fanatic. How would a person from Norway know more about the history of baseball than a person who had played the sport since he was seven.

He had wagered. Again. He had lost. Again. And now he was even. Again.

Eric drove hard. Susan drove back. This wasn't going to be sweet. Sweet would be later. Most likely another day.

She let her eyes roll back and her mind wander. Another cock inside of her! Including her new husband, it was the third one since their three years of marriage.

Susan's eyes closed as he drove deep. Her legs wrapped around him, her arms pulling him close.

How could her mind wander a time like this? But it did.

"Three cocks." she thought. She had been such a innocent, naive virgin for such a long time. A bride innocent to a fault. Then, in such a short period, three cocks had been buried inside her.

Don't you remember, Susan?

At the moment it was a gentle, innocent omission.

But it was actually four.

THE INTERVIEW

(Back to Houston, Uncle Keith's house, almost three years before. Susan Rogers was only minutes past being ravaged by Keith's devastating cock.)

When Susan waddled out to poolside following Keith's rampage of her body she was met by an excited and wishful Colin. Things had obviously gone well. He couldn't wait to spread the news.

He was being considered for a job in Australia. A prime engineering position with experience possibilities and advancement quicker than he would ever had imagined! It was wonderful!

Wonderful? Susan couldn't believe what he was suggesting.

She was excited as he about the possibility but wasn't he forgetting something?

"Colin, don't forget that I have a career, too" she mentioned softly.

Colin almost danced at the joy he was experiencing. How perfect a time to let her know!

He glanced mischievously at Keith and Debbie before he broke the news. He had already shared it with them.

"You're not gonna believe this. The place we will be staying has their own school, grades kindergarten through five. They need a elementary teacher. Certified."

"You're kidding." To a dazed Susan it seemed to be too much. First the day at the office, then Keith's cock rampaging her vagina that seemed to have driven her into a unfulfilled sex dazed frenzy. Now, this.

"Wanna hear the rest? The best part?" Colin was teasing her.

Susan couldn't answer.

"Sixty thousand."

"What?"

"It pays sixty thousand."

"Your job?" That was about right for an engineer fresh out of college.

"No. Yours."

Susan couldn't believe it. They had assumed a starting position in a small oil town paying half that.

Debbie and Keith looked at each other and smiled. There was a reason for the high pay.

"Do you realize how much you two will be able to put back in three years?" It was a practical Keith speaking.

"Who is this company?" Susan was a little shocked.

"International Petro" Colin offered.

"Who are they?" She hadn't a clue. She had never seen their sign on a gas pump.

"Shit." Keith sputtered it out. Then he laughed.

"That's C.J. Vickers outfit."

"Who is he?" She was clueless.

Keith laughed and swung his hand around to indicate where they lived.

"He could buy us out with his beer money."

If Colin had given that information Susan would be apprehensive. But with Keith telling her that was like it was in the Bible.

She was sold.

"What now?" Susan asked.

Colin was relieved. At least she was going to look at it.

Susan wasn't stupid. He obviously wanted this thing real, real bad. It would be exciting. They would save a bundle by the time they were in their mid twenties. This was very, very important to them. Way, way past their expectations.

Besides that, she wanted to get as far away from Houston as possible. Deep down she knew that not only had she fallen into some surreal sexual funk but she had been captivated by, wanting even more. She needed to leave and leave soon.

"Not trying to douse the flames but has he actually offered you a job, Colin."

Debbie's soft comment was not just put out as a casual inquiry. It was a reminder that their employment was not automatic.

"Not really," he admitted.

"Did he mention anything specific, any concerns?" Debbie was going to play this out. Neither of the younger couple knew that Keith and Debbie both knew C.J. and that Debbie had made an innocent call earlier that morning before Colin's interview. It wasn't like she was hustling him a job but was instead just letting C.J. know who Colin was. A personal introduction.

"He wants me to come back tomorrow evening and bring Susan with me. He personally interviews all teachers, too."

"Oh!" Susan was surprised. She had assumed she would be interviewed by a professional educator.

But all four of them knew the drill. It was way too good to pass up. They might get lucky.

Keith and the new couple headed for the kitchen. Time for a little celebration. Colin thought it was for his future. Both Keith and Susan knew better.

Debbie wasn't celebrating. She was planning. Nothing was going to be left to chance. She wanted Susan Rogers on the other side of the world and she knew how to do it.

Besides, over time there was going to be a little extra bonus in all of this. She was sure of it.

She made a quick phone call. There was an answer.

"C.J." She laughed.

"Hey, Debbie!" There was no way that C.J. Vickers was going to turn down a personal phone call from Debbie. No way whatsoever.

In his early fifties, C.J. had known Debbie and her family long before Keith and Debbie had even met. Over the years, even as a young woman, Debbie had teased the older man with her charms and succulent body. However, when she and Keith made the decision to "expand their sexual experiences", at Keith's teasing and with C.J.'s cunning planning she spent an entire day on a boat with C.J. one hot July weekend. Just the two of them. After that, she had his undivided attention and he had a wistful desire for a second round. Debbie played that open desire like a banjo and knew he would do anything she asked.

She knew that as the principle owner and Chief Executive of the company C.J. had absolute "yes or no" decisions on all hires. Actually, in the first twenty minutes of that early afternoon meeting with Colin the executive had already mentally decided to offer Colin a job but wisely kept that decision to himself. It was a matter of where to place him on his first assignment. There were many and they were world wide. Whether he was friends with Debbie or not, he would only hire a good and promising man. Debbie respected that. She honestly believed Colin would be a great hire.

Then he was made aware that Colin's wife was also a newly graduated teacher. Actually, he had a teaching position open in Australia but those jobs were reserved for very special situations. Very, very special.

"How about that job in Australia. How did he look for that?"

"Oh, he told you."

"He mentioned it."

C.J. hesitated and cleared his throat.

"Well, Debbie, actually that's a special situation. I know his wife just graduated and I need a teacher there, too, but I like to fill those positions as a special team."

Debbie was well aware or C.J. and his "teams." She had seen some of C.J.'s personal collection of erotic photo's. She was ready for that answer.

"Have you seen Susan Rogers?"

"No," he admitted.

"Is your heart strong tonight?" She teased him.

"Don't tease," he laughed. "You got something for me?"

She pressed the "send" button on her computer.

"Check your e-mail," she chided.

There was silence. Obviously, he was checking.

Still no sound.

A minute passed.

Two minutes passed.

"Well?" she offered softly.

"Six o'clock tomorrow night. Both of them." He was hoarse.

"Thought you might see it my way," she whispered.

Then she hung up on the wealthy man. Didn't even say good-bye.

Debbie had e-mailed him about a dozen pictures freshly downloaded from her cameras. C.J. was already well aware of the size of Keith's manhood. It had been discussed before. That would not be a shocker.

What he had slowly brought up on his screen, time after time, were pictures of Susan Rogers, spread wide with her legs held high, Keith's hard massive shaft poised, then buried, then poised again above her tiny pussy.

Even more interesting were those of her face. The fear, the reaction, the panic, yet later the total surrender and then erotic consumption.

Yes, she would be perfect. A-a-a-h-h-h, yes. There would be a job offer. Eventually.

But first, there would be a few games. Erotic games, mind blowing games, games he had played before with a prospective employee under certain conditions. Tests to see if his long range expectations could be verified.

Always, those conditions involved a young wife.

And C.J. Vickers loved young wives.

Every teacher in every compound, all twenty of them worldwide, were special hires. Each of them handpicked by C.J., each of them lovely, and each of them a source of pleasure for C.J., even if thousands of miles away.

And every one of them personally interviewed and sent through a special hiring process by C.J. Vickers.

He couldn't wait for this interview to see if she was the real thing.

Tomorrow night!

TESTING THE WATERS

Susan was nervous.

As they went up the elevator she was hoping like hell that she wasn't sweating. She looked at herself again. Even her attire made her anxious.