Betting The Girlfriend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Confi
Confi
2,155 Followers

Another half hour passed and so did the drinks. Amy had given up on any attempts to try and flirt Ryan out of a victory, her mind was still preoccupied with the happenings before. Taking another swig of her beer she thought of what would have happened if Michael did in fact lose. Surely there was no way he could bet a blowjob from his own girlfriend without having the best hand? As Amy began to gulp at her beer the thought of her giving head to her boyfriends friend quickly flashed into her mind, she quickly tried to shake off the image.

Telling herself that the game was almost over, Amy thought ahead to long awaited sex she had in store for her boyfriend. The want for her boyfriend wasn't as strong as it was before, as in fact, she was a little offended that he even offered to bet her in the first place. But she was still as horny as before, if not more. She continued to tense her legs together, squeezing gently against her pussy to offer some relief to the want that was burning within her.

Amy raised her beer bottle to her lips again, parting them around the end as she took another swig of beer, the thought that it was her boyfriends member took to her mind instead. She stared vacantly ahead of her, picturing a figure towering above her as he pulled her lips down his shaft. The daydream cut short as she noticed at this point she was staring at Ryan.

"Bit too much to drink?" Michael laughed, a little more relaxed due to his slightly bigger chip stack.

"I'm fine." Amy smiled back, her attention between the two boys.

The night was getting a little later, but the weather was just as relentless. Amy was fixated on the rain battering a nearby window before the sound of a mass amount of chips were moved into the middle of the table of the boys poker game. The girlfriend looked at the boys, Michael had just placed the remainder of his chips in the table. He had had a rough last hour or playing, slowly having his chips bled by his friend. Ryan sat confidently behind his remaining tower of chips.

"All-in." Michael said agitated.

"Alright, let's see 'em!" Ryan said, nodding toward Michael's cards.

"Wait, wait." Michael started, still eyeing up his friends remaining poker chips. "You don't want to raise?"

"You don't have the chips to call!" Ryan said, a little incredulous to Michael's challenge.

"I bet last time without the chips to call." Michael said, trying to approach the subject casually.

"I don't like this Mike." Amy added, her statement ignored by the two boys.

"Yeah." Ryan gave a little laugh. "But you bet a blowjob from your own girlfriend. C'mon Mikey, I was joking last time."

"Bull shit you were, otherwise you wouldn't have gone through with the bet." Michael answered, his frustration showing at this point.

"You sure?" Ryan said, his eyes darting between Michael and his girlfriend for mutual agreement.

"I'm sure." Michael said, before getting up from his seat and moving toward the couch. He quickly leaned in front of her and brought his lips to her ear, consulting her in secrecy.

"Babe..." Michael started before being cut off by a far more furious Amy.

"Once was enough." Amy said close to a shout, grabbing her boyfriend's hip and squeezing. It was hardly effective, but any pain she could inflict on him would do.

"I'm not actually betting you away." Michael began again, before being cut off once again.

"Because you can't lose, I know." Amy said frustrated. "But the fact is you're still offering your girlfriend up for a blowjob like a piece of fucking meat."

"The last time, babe." Michael pleaded, looking at his girlfriend in the eyes. "Trust me." He mouthed.

"Fine." Amy said, her voice insinuating the little say she had in the matter to begin with.

The pair got up from the couch, now considerably more interested in the hand being played now that the stakes had been raised. Ryan stared down Amy as she made her way to the table, their eyes meeting for a second before he gave out a small smile. Amy quickly turned her head toward the cards that were centered on the table.

Amy waited nervously for her boyfriend to be seated and sort out the chip count in the middle. She was just as nervous as before, despite her boyfriends confidence in the hand. She had barely gotten over the realisation that she had been bet away so thoughtlessly no more than an hour ago. Now here she was, about to watch to watch the hand her boyfriend had bet a blowjob from her on. No matter the confidence Michael had right now, nothing would calm her nerves.

"Let's see 'em." Ryan said breaking the silence, nodding toward the cards laid face down in front of Michael.

Michael hesitantly flipped his cards over, a slight tremble in his hands causing them to scatter a little on the table.

"Straight, two to six." Michael said, his eyes quickly meeting Ryan's in anticipation of his response.

Much like before, Ryan raised his brows in surprise, causing a similar sigh of relief to flood over Amy. This was quickly extinguished as instead of discarding his hand face down, he placed his fingers under them, and flipped them over, ready for all to see.

"Full house." Ryan said triumphantly. "Three's over Kings."

Michael's jaw dropped. Amy's stomach turned. She wasn't an expert at the game, but from the reaction of her boyfriend she knew the way the cards had played out.

"Wait." Amy spluttered out as Ryan began to reach for the chips. "You lost?"

Her boyfriend didn't say anything, he was still fixated and utterly gobsmacked by the hand his friend had just shown him.

"Oh, shit Michael." Amy said, covering her mouth in shock. "What the fuck, you said you couldn't lose?"

"I..." Michael started.

"Holy fuck, I can't believe you just did that." Amy said in complete shock. She felt like she was about to have a panic attack at what she had just witnessed.

Amy's breathing began to get deeper and deeper, almost to the point where she was gasping for air. She looked to her boyfriend who was chewing on his knuckles at this point, still staring at the cards in front of him. Amy turned around to face the other side of the room, her hand moving to her hair, pulling it hard in an attempt to try and tell if this was a dream or not. She turned around again and looked at Ryan, who was sitting back comfortably, looking between the two with a smug smile on his face. Amy paused, and raised a hand as if about to say something, though the amount of drink she had prevented her from thinking of anything particularly inventive.

"Fuck this." Amy finally said, looking at her boyfriend before storming out of the room.

The boys sat quietly before a loud slam of Michael and Amy's bedroom door filled the house. It was only a few collective thoughts later before Michael spoke up.

"Look man." Michael begun. "Obviously I wouldn't actually let my girlfriend blow you."

"Hey, I said before this was all a joke." Ryan started matter-of-factly. "But you were adamant you wanted to bet her."

"Yeah, as part of a joke." Michael laughed weakly.

"It wasn't 'part of a joke' when you so willing took $120 from me last time, Mike." Ryan said a little angrier back to him.

The two paused as there was an inaudible shout of anger from the other room by Amy, who had obviously been listening in to the conversation. She walked in rage to the frame of the open door and watched the boys deliberate an answer. Her temper was flaming at this point.

"Fine." Ryan said in disappointment. "I don't want to be rude to you Amy."

"It's not you who should be apologising." Amy quickly spat back, looking between the boys.

"This was just a joke to begin with." Ryan started again. "But you took $120 from me, and if you had won this hand you would have taken even more. I just didn't think you'd do something like that, Mikey."

"No... no, you're right." Michael said apologetically, a strong wave of guilt swamping him over. "I have to pay up. I lost."

Like many times before that night, Amy's heart skipped a beat. It almost sounded like her boyfriend was about to allow her to give his friend a blowjob! The fact that they were talking about this so casually caused far more than a stir of rage in Amy. Her burning desire to be fucked that night had not gone away, but that was something she wanted from her boyfriend. Mind you, the way he treated her this night it's no more than he deserved. This taboo thought was washed away quickly.

"But you know I'm not going to let my girlfriend give you a blowjob." Michael finished, almost laughing at how silly he sounded even having to say that. "I'll get some money out from an ATM to pay for my difference."

"Uh, thanks man." Ryan answered, still sounding a little betrayed. A quick moment of thought flooded Michael before he spoke again.

"How about a crate of this beer, too?" Michael offered, trying to re-mediate the situation. "You've been hitting these like no tomorrow, I know you love them."

"Alright, man." Ryan said, sounding a little happier at the offer. "Yeah, that sounds fair. Well, I'm seeing you at David's party on Saturday so if you just bring the money and..."

"No, no." Michael cut into Ryan, standing up and grabbing his keys. "A bets a bet, and I don't want to make you have to chase me up on this. I'll get your stuff now."

"Mike, you've been drinking." Amy said, still angry at her boyfriend despite the settling of the game.

"I've kept them quiet for the last few hours, I'm barely tipsy." Amy's boyfriend finished, moving from the table with a sense of purpose.

"No Mikey, Amy's right. It's no big deal, just bring them around on Saturday and it'll be square." Ryan debated. "It's chucking down with rain and the only place that will sell booze will be..."

"The Dell, I know." Michael cut in again, trying to show his honor in the stature of his gesture. They all knew it was a good half hour drive from their house, even longer in these weather conditions. But it was the only place that sold alcohol this late.

"Mike, c'mon." Amy started, approaching her boyfriend who was now making his way toward the front door of the house.

"Aims, listen." Michael started, turning to meet his girlfriend of 3 years. "I'll barely be gone an hour or so, and we can put all this stupid mess behind us. I have to pay him back, he's a friend."

"Pay him back on Saturday." Amy sided with Ryan on the subject.

"I'll feel bad if I don't do it now." Michael answered, adamant he would be sorting this out tonight. "Have a few more drinks and just chill with Ryan until I get back."

This was exactly what Amy didn't want. While the apparent guilt and generosity of her boyfriend caused part of her anger to fade, the flood of lust that had plagued her mind for the last few hours was not. She still couldn't believe her boyfriend would so daringly bet a blowjob from his own girlfriend like that, but at the same time, she needed him. A little annoyed at herself for her dependence on the man she shared a house with, she tried to convince him to stay.

The couple made their way to the front door. Michael prepared himself for the trip by grabbing an energy drink from the fridge and his coat. Standing by the front door, preparing to run to the car against the heavy weather outside, he turned and gave his stunning brunette girlfriend a peck against the cheek. Amy gave no reaction, still feigning anger for his previous bet.

"See you then." Michael said, smiling. He opened the door and quickly ran outside, slamming it shut to avoid any rain dampening their carpets.

Amy sighed, looking around the entrance hall awkwardly. The whole night had just taken turn after turn for the worse for her. A few hours ago she had planned on wrapping the little game up and fucking her boyfriend absolutely senseless. She was still horny, and her anger lingered, she knew this wasn't the best combination to have. As the sound of her boyfriend driving away, Amy went to the fridge and took a couple of the remaining beers from it, bracing herself before entering the other room.

Ryan was checking his phone by the time she entered, but now slumped on the couch she had been sitting on earlier. Amy walked in and sat adjacent to him, making sure she was as close to her arm as possible.

"You'll have your own crate of this soon." Amy joked, offering a beer to Ryan.

"Thanks." Ryan answered, taking the beer and opening immediately. He took a swig from it before breaking another awkward silence. "I really am sorry about tonight, Amy."

"Okay then." Amy said vacantly.

"I mean it." Ryan responded, picking up on her skepticism to his claim. "It was wrong of me to think of you as just another bet."

"It's not you who should be apologising." Amy stated with a flair of anger that could have burnt the room down. "My ass of a boyfriend told me he had the best hand. So not only did he bet a blowjob from his own girlfriend, he lied to me about it."

"I'm sorry." Ryan offered as apology, still quite guilty for taking part.

"It's not your fault. It's his." Amy stated.

"I took him up on the bet. But you can't blame me for that." Ryan laughed, now looking to Amy. His joke didn't help calm her anger.

"Charming." Amy answered, raising her eyebrows and looking back at Ryan. Despite the confidence boost given by her anger at this point, Amy's eyes diverted out of shyness to finish her sentence. "I would have loved to see his face if you made him pay up."

"And I would have been more than happy to." Ryan stated, swigging his drink again. His tone had changed from apologetic to cocky.

"I don't think he would have appreciated that." Amy smiled and gave a laugh as the ice broke between the two.

"He made the bet. He has to deal with the consequences." Ryan gave as a straight forward answer.

"I think having his girlfriend blow you would be a bit too harsh." Amy teased a little in response.

The conversation turned far more light-hearted, especially for the nature of the topic. Amy wouldn't have guessed that the pair would be talking so nonchalantly about giving blowjobs, especially giving one to her boyfriends friend who was sitting right next to her. She knew nothing would come of the conversation, but watched Ryan with interest as his intentions became a little more clear by the questions he asked her over the space of the next half hour.

"Would you have done it?" Ryan began to ask Amy. "If Michael said it was ok, would you have done it?"

"Would I have sucked you?" Amy asked in retaliation, answering his question with another question to allow herself some time to gauge a suitable answer.

"Well, to put it like that. Yes." Ryan laughed at the abruptness of Amy's question.

"I love Michael." Amy answered, taking a swig of her drink and smiling back to Ryan.

"That's not an answer." Ryan smiled, pushing toward a definite 'yes' or 'no' response.

"I love Michael." Amy repeated, smiling again before downing the remainder of her drink. "I also love sleep."

Amy was hardly tired, matter of fact she was completely wired by this point. But she thought on the other hand that talking to her boyfriends friend about blowing him while they were alone in the house was pushing it a little too far, no matter the thrills she was getting from it. She decided to play it safe and cut the conversation then and there.

"Oh, well you're no fun." Ryan said, trying to convince her girlfriend to uphold the conversation.

"I am, I've just had far too much fun for one night." Amy laughed, standing up. She was quite drunk by this point, but still able to maintain her balance.

"Stay and talk." Ryan asked as Amy began to leave the room. "It'll be fun."

"I'm going to bed." Amy beamed at Ryan as she began to make her way to her bedroom.

Amy would be lying if she said she didn't like the attention Ryan had been giving her all night. The thrill of looking over and having him eye her up, the shaking sensation she felt when she was being bet away by her boyfriend, the subtle teasing with Ryan moments before. She knew full well that Ryan had meant none of the bets as a joke, and was trying to salvage any attempt of getting her to pay up. But her boyfriend had already sorted that. She made her way to the bedroom she shared with Michael, stumbling a little on the door as she walked into the room.

"I promise you, it'll be fun." Ryan shouted from the other room. Amy could hear the cheekiness in his voice.

"I'm going to bed!" Amy laughed at Ryan's last attempt before closing the door behind her.

Without putting in the effort of getting changed, Amy slumped onto the bed she shared with Michael and closed her eyes. The drink had made her head spin, but it was only a slight distraction for what she had been feeling all night. Her mind quickly crept to the thought of having Michael home, the thought of this made her spread her legs in the heat of the moment. No matter how angry she was at her boyfriend right now she couldn't deny how horny she was. Talking about sucking off Ryan to him set her on edge enough, she needed to have him home.

Amy's mind continued to wander over the positions she'd want Michael to take her with. As perverted as it sounded, Amy loved fucking her boyfriend whilst she was angry with him. Using him solely for a means of pleasure. Her mind raced as she pictured herself naked on top of him, holding down on his chest as she drove herself against his cock, building selfishly toward her own orgasm. The thought made an idle hand of hers begin to wander toward her pussy.

But much like many times that night, before any sense of 'relief' could take hold of Amy, her phone had began to ring. Her attention quickly snapped away from the seductive thought as she reached out and checked the caller ID. It was Michael.

"This could be fun." Amy said to herself quietly before answering the phone.

"Hey babe." Michael answered.

"Hey honey." Amy responded with a sultry vibe. She resumed her position on her back, her hand began to make it's way to the buckle of her jeans as she talked.

"Look, I'm almost at The Dell now." Michael started, sounding a little hesitant to even bring up the reason of his call. "I have something to ask you."

"Ohhh?" Amy responded. Her hand was slowly creeping under her jeans toward her panties, which were practically soaked by this point in the evening. She wasn't sure if her boyfriend had picked up on her drunken lust at this point. "What's that babe?"

There was a short pause before Michael continued.

"Obviously I'm going to pay Ryan back." He started, pausing a little as if trying to word his question perfectly. "But obviously I'm a little down due to our game so, I was wondering if you could pay for the beer now?"

Amy's hand retracted immediately. The longing to have her boyfriend listen to her little show was over. She couldn't quite believe the nerve of him.

"Excuse me!?" She asked, trying to get some sort of sense out of her boyfriend.

"Well naturally I can't pay for the beer. So I took your wallet to pay for it when I got here." Michael responded hesitantly, almost wincing at the reaction of his girlfriend. "I was going to ask you before I left but I forgot."

"Michael, this is beyond a fucking JOKE." Amy came close to yelling the last word in rage, only holding back after remembering Ryan was still in the house.

"Look, I'll pay you back. We just need to cover Ryan for tonight and we're all square." Michael finished, trying to convince his girlfriend to part with her money.

Amy had simply had enough by this point. Having him bet her away to his friend, the lying about his hand, taking her wallet without asking? Amy had been thrown every which way between anger, lust and forgiveness for one night. She let out a sigh and a moment of silence came between them. Amy had come up with a solution.

"Michael." She started sounded more agitated than her boyfriend had ever heard her. "This was just a stupid fucking bet. I'm going to tell Ryan to forget about the whole deal and we'll be done with this."

Confi
Confi
2,155 Followers