Betting The Girlfriend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Confi
Confi
2,156 Followers

"But I have to pay up." Michael answered.

"I don't care." Amy retorted in frustration. "Deal with it later then, I'm going to talk him out of it for the time being."

"Really?" Michael asked thankfully.

"Yes, really." Amy came close to screaming again. "It's a stupid bet, and I'm going to tell him to forget about it. He won a ton of money from you and he won't care about the beer anyway."

A moments pause. Michael deliberated what to say next.

"Thank you honey." Michael finally spoke.

"I'm still mad at you." Amy finished, hanging up the phone on him.

Amy stared at the disconnected caller ID tag for her boyfriend for a moment. She thought to herself quietly before placing it in her pocket and standing up from the bed. Her head was still spinning as she opened her door and began to walk through to the living room in which Ryan was sat. She entered the room as Ryan was about to open another bottle of beer, he looked up at her and gave a very smug smile.

"News from Michael?" Ryan asked based on what he had heard her yell.

"Yes, actually." Amy said, now standing in front of him in the middle of the room at this point. "It's about the bet you made with him before."

"I remember that one." Ryan smiled, meeting Amy's eyes. The harshness of her stare didn't phase him at all.

"He wanted to pay for the beer with my money." Amy started, interrupted by the shock laughter of Ryan. "And so I told him to forget about the beer, and the money."

Ryan's laugh faded. He was a little unsure if Amy was being serious at this point. But from the stern detail of her face it was hard for her to be anything but at that point.

"He said he'd pay up." Ryan stated.

"I'm going to pay up." Amy said breaking eye contact with Ryan as she said it.

"Excuse me?" Ryan asked, unsure about the arrangement.

"The original bet, I'm going to pay the original bet." Amy said, shuffling a little closer to Ryan at this point.

"Which was a blowjob from you." Ryan laughed, hoping this wasn't part of a cruel joke, but feigned off his innocence for the time being.

"My 'boyfriend'." Amy started, putting a lot of emphasis on the word boyfriend. "Bet me away to a friend of his for a blowjob, he lied to me about the terms of the bet and then took my wallet expecting me to pay up for his fuck ups. I'm not letting him get away with that."

"You're serious?" Ryan asked, sitting up from his seat in anticipation.

"Yes." Amy answered sternly. "But there's one rule."

"Anything." Ryan smiled back at her, still shocked that they were having the conversation to begin with.

"You can't tell Michael I did this. You have to tell him I convinced you to forget about the stupid bet, and that you'll call it evens." Amy stated as part of her demand.

"Well, if I can use that mouth of yours you'll definitely convince me." Ryan suggested to her, biting his lip as Amy began to move a little closer.

Something about how sure Ryan was sent a wave of pleasure through Amy. Her boyfriends friend was casually sitting on her couch, openly talking about how he was going to fuck her mouth, how he was so sure it was going to happen. Amy's mouth opened a little at the thought.

Ryan noticed her reaction and sunk back into the seat, spreading his legs appropriately in front of his friends girlfriend, making enough room. He watched as the girlfriend of his friend eyed up the situation and took a final few steps to be right in front of him, pausing for another moment before dropping to her knees.

Amy looked up to Ryan, a smug smile crossed his face as he watched her position herself in front of his cock. He moved his hand to the back of Amy's head, causing her heart to beat a little faster at his touch. She couldn't quite believe she was going to do this, but so many things had led up to her being here right now.

"You're awfully sure of yourself." Amy joked, smiling up at Ryan.

"I've only been here a few hours and I have you on your knees ready to take my cock." Ryan said.

The abruptness set Amy on edge. She moved her hands to the buckles of Ryan's jeans and with little effort clicked them apart. She made eye contact with the friend of her boyfriend as her fingers pulled down the zip of his jeans. Ryan pushed them down toward his thighs to reveal only the boxers he was wearing, a large prominent bulge protruding from the crotch.

Amy's mouth dropped at the sight. Despite it being within his boxers she could tell it was very long. She measured close to nine inches as her hand instinctively rose up and met it. A shiver of excitement flooded the both of them as Amy's hand tightly grasped the thick member of her boyfriends friend.

"Like what you see?" Ryan said smugly, noticing Amy's reaction to his size.

She didn't respond as she was fixed on how big the bulge looked within her hand. It was a good few inches bigger than Michael's, and noticeably thicker. She really hadn't seen anything like this. With much anticipation, she moved her hands to the top of Ryan's boxers and began to pull them down. Showing inch after inch of bare flesh as his cock came into view, springing upward as it broke free from the grasp of his boxers.

"Shit..." Amy said quietly to herself, though loud enough so Ryan could hear.

Amy's hand met the warmth of her boyfriends friend shaft as she began to stroke it. Her mind racing with so many conflicting thoughts of what was going on. Here she was, on her knees, about to suck on a cock that wasn't her boyfriends. What was worse was the fact that she wanted this more than her boyfriend himself. Amy looked up to Ryan, slowly taking her eyes from his massive dick. Upon meeting his eyes she tightened her grip, stroking a little faster.

Ryan let out a moan as Amy picked up her pace. He laid back for a moment to enjoy the view, staring down as his friends girlfriend jerked him with her hands. He couldn't quite believe this was happening.

"Oh fuck yes... stroke my cock, Amy." Ryan said to her, spurring her on.

"Bad boy." Amy smiled back up at him, her pace quickening. "What would my boyfriend do if he heard you say that?"

"I'm going to have you saying a lot worse by the time I'm done with you." Ryan said back to her.

The thought of her boyfriend was fast escaping Amy's mind. All she could care about now was the cock that was in front of her. The cock of her boyfriends friend that she was now stroking at great speed. The taboo thought only excited Amy further, slowly unleashing the lust she had been bottling all night.

"Oh yeah?" Amy answered, sounding as innocent, yet dirty as she could.

Ryan was about to respond before the brunette girlfriend began to lean in and pressed her lips to the tip of Ryan's cock. Parting the slightly as she jerked his cock against her mouth. Amy kept her eyes fixated on Ryan, reminding her constantly that she was about to suck a cock that wasn't her boyfriends.

"I'll make you scream how bad of a slut you are." Ryan moaned in response, he moved his hand across the back of Amy's hair in appreciation.

"Will you now?" Amy smiled back at Ryan, her lips mere inches from the tip of his cock.

Amy lowered her eyes to her boyfriends friend cock again, looking at it's length for a moment before leaning her head in. She pressed the warm tip to her lips, parting them around the head of his cock before pulling out with longer, drawn out suck. Amy's mouth began to water a little, and before long she wrapped her soft, buttery lips around the head of his cock again.

Ryan let out a sigh of relief as Amy's warm, wet mouth enveloped his dick. He looked down to the stunning 20 year old brunette as her head began to bob slowly, each time taking more and more of his cock into her mouth.

"Fuck... you know how to suck a cock." Ryan moaned, moving his hand from Amy's head. She was doing fine by herself now.

Amy moved her hand and held onto Ryan's hips, her whole attention focused on her sucking. She flicked her tongue against the head of Ryan's thick cock before leaning in, taking enough of his length to hit the back of her throat. Amy gave out a soft moan as she slowly worked her head further and further down his shaft, his cock filling her throat more and more as she fucked her head against her boyfriends friend dick.

Sluuuurp. SLURP. SLURP.

Before long the room was filled with the sound of the illicit sucking. Amy's head began to bob faster and faster up and down Ryan's thick cock, with each turn taking each extra length into her warm, wet mouth.

"Oh God, that's right. Suck that cock, slut." Ryan said loudly to Amy, causing her to moan as she swallowed 7 inches of his length.

Amy's mind that was once so filled with dilemma and moral questioning was vacant. The only thing that mattered to her at this point was the cock that she was slowly working further and further into her mouth. The cock of her boyfriends friend. She thought this taboo scenario through her mind a few times as her pussy began to jolt with excitement.

"Fuck... Michael's got a good girlfriend. One who's willing to make sure his friends stay happy." Ryan moaned to Amy as she continued to relentlessly suck against the length of her boyfriends friend dick.

SLURP. SUCK. SLURP.

Amy brought her head up to the head of Ryan's cock and sucked hard for a moment, letting her tongue swirl around the base of it before closing her eyes and moving her head down the shaft of his dick. Ryan watched as his friends girlfriend mouth swallow toward the base of his 9 inch cock, gagging loudly as she reached the end. Amy's makeup began to smudge as her eyes watered, though determined to take all of his length within her mouth, feeling it press warm and hard against the back of her throat. She pulled out and took a gasp of air, her face incredibly flushed at this point.

Ryan couldn't believe what he was watching. Here was his friends stunning brunette girlfriend, down on her knees in front of him, giving him what happened to be the best blowjob of his life. He was stunned at how well she was taking his cock within her warm, wet mouth. As his cock pushed back into the tightness of her throat he knew that he wouldn't be able to hold out much longer at this rate. But he intended on enjoying it.

"You like that cock, Amy?" Ryan said, looking down at her. It was obvious to him that she thought the whole cheating situation as hot. Amy slowly dragged her mouth off Ryan's cock, sucking hard and slurping loudly as they parted.

"I love it..." Amy smiled up at him, biting her lip while catching her breath. "Your cock is so fucking huge, it fills my mouth so much."

"Oh fuck, you're one hot slut." Ryan gasped at her words. He thrusted his hips forward so his cock met Amy's lips again. Without any hesitation the brunette girlfriend parted her lips around the dick and continued to suck, moaning loudly as she did so. "Oh fuck, you're going to make me cum if you keep this up."

Amy let out a moan of affection at hearing this and began to suck a little faster. She was now taking close to all of her boyfriends friend cock in her mouth, sucking hard with every pump of her head.

"Ooooh fuck, I'm close." Ryan moaned looking down as the brunette girlfriend began to suck more vigorously. "That's it slut, work for my cum."

"Mmmhmmmm". Amy let out a muffled moan, her mouth and throat filled with Ryan's cock.

"Are you going to swallow my load?" Ryan groaned, tilting his head slightly.

"I'll swallow it." Amy purred excitedly as she slid the cock from her throat. "Do you want to cum in my mouth? Do you want to fill your friends girlfriends mouth up with you hot cum?"

"Ahhh... fuck..." Ryan gasped in reply. "Suck it, I'm close."

Amy didn't need any persuading, she leant in once more and welcomed the warm, thick cock of her boyfriends friend into her warm, wet mouth. She looked up, watching Ryan gasp and tilt his head back. Knowing he was close Amy closed her eyes again and brought her head all the way down Ryan's cock, swallowing every inch of it into her mouth and sucking heavily.

Michael began to brake as he reached another heavily blocked set of red lights. The rain hitting hard against his windscreen causing him to drive slow in such horrible conditions. As he pulled to a halt behind what looked to be another long wait on his journey home his girlfriend of 3 years was on her knees in front of the couch they shared, sucking the huge cock of his friend like no tomorrow, her head pumping hard against his shaft, taking every inch of his dick in her throat trying desperately to make him cum.

"Oh fuck... oh fuck... Amy... fuck! I'm gonna cum." Ryan groaned, looking down at his friends girlfriend now sucking heavily at the base of his cock.

Amy's eyes rolled to the back of her head upon hearing this. She let out a loud moan which only spurred Ryan on more. She looked up at him and met his eyes as she felt the length of his thick, hard cock begin to throb at the back of her throat. Amy sucked a little harder, bobbing her head so he exited and entered her tight throat. She saw Ryan's balls tighten and without much more warning, felt load after load of his warm, thick, heavy cum spew into the back of her throat.

"Ohhhh fuuuuuck." Ryan moaned as his friends girlfriend began to noisily swallow each heavy load of cum he emptied into her mouth. "That's it... fuck... swallow your boyfriends friends cum."

Amy sucked harder on hearing this. The feel of each creamy, warm squirt of cum lacing the back of her throat as she sucked harder. No matter how much of it she swallowed he continued to pump out more and more with such force.

GULP. GULP. SLURP.

Amy pulled her head back, her eyes still fixed on Ryan and placed her head of his throbbing cock on her tongue, letting his warm cum spew out onto it, coating her tongue and filling her mouth with his seed. Her whole body shook as he emptied every drop from his balls into her mouth.

To Amy's amazement Ryan continued to cum filling her mouth to the point where she needed to swallow even more. Savouring his salty load, she promptly pulled his cock from her mouth and began to stroke it, holding the huge amount of cum she had in her mouth. Amy closed her eyes and smiled as she pressed the tip of her boyfriends friend dick to her cheeks, pumping the rest of his cum all over her face. The last of the warm, heavy squirts spewing all across her cheeks, landing in her hair, covering her soft lips, and splashing against her chin and neck.

Ryan almost collapsed as the last of his hot cum shot hard against Amy's neck. He looked down at his friends girlfriend, now absolutely covered in his seed. Amy looked back up at him smiling, the pearly white load of her boyfriends friend shining against her face. Ryan quickly fumbled in his pocket and pulled out his cell phone, quickly focusing the camera on her cum covered face.

"I've got to keep this one." Ryan laughed, focusing the camera on Amy.

Surprising even Ryan, Amy didn't object. She stayed perched on her knees, smiling at the camera for Ryan, ready to have a photo of her taken absolutely covered in her boyfriends friends thick cum. Just as Ryan was about to click the 'capture' button, Amy gave out a naughty smile and opened her mouth, showing her entire cum covered tongue and seed filled mouth to the camera. There was so much that some of the still hot load overflowed down Amy's chin, coating her face in his seed.

"Fuck... that was amazing." Ryan groaned as the camera on his phone clicked.

Amy looked back up to her boyfriends friend, showing the entirety of his load that filled her mouth one last time before shutting her lips and swallowing loudly.

GULP. GULP.

"Mmmmmm." Amy moaned as the last warm mouthful slid down her throat, feeling it slowly fill her stomach. "That was good."

"Holy fuck, you are one hot girl." Ryan laughed, still laid back on the sofa.

Amy promptly licked around her lips, savouring the rest of his cum that covered her face. Smiling up at him now and again as she swallowed more of his seed.

"You might have to get me a towel." Amy laughed, realising how much cum was actually on her face at that point.

Ryan got up from the couch and walked toward the other side of the room where a nearby stack of laundry was placed. He grabbed a towel from the top and passed it to Amy, who in turned pressed it against her face.

"If you show that picture to anyone..." Amy started, her voice a little muffled under the towel.

"It's staying with me." Ryan said reassuringly, now towering over Amy as she continued to wipe the rest of his cum from her face.

Letting out a soft purr, Amy made sure to clean the rest of her boyfriends friend seed from her face and neck. She was still on her knees at this point, aware that Ryan had been watching her. She took the towel from her face and looked up to him, smiling in appreciation. But her attention was quickly grabbed the sheer length of his cock that was still in front of her. Despite having just cum for what seemed like a minute into her mouth, Ryan was smiling down at her, hard as ever.

"Holy shit." Amy said in response, fixated on the hardness of Ryan's cock.

Ryan just let out a smug smile, looking down at his friends girlfriend as she took in the sheer stamina of the boy, edging her mouth closer and closer to the tip of his cock again. Amy quickly looked between both Ryan and the cock in front of her, thinking heavily about what she was going to do next.

Amy reached up and placed her hand around the shaft of Ryan's dick. Still as hard, still as warm as before, It was like he never came to begin with. How could he have such stamina about him? Her boyfriend was never able to get hard like this so quickly. Amy instinctively began to stroke the cock before looking up at Ryan.

"Fuck... I need this in me." She said in a soft, sultry voice.

"The bet was only a blowjob, wasn't it?" Ryan laughed, pointing out how she was doing this on her own accord from here.

"My boyfriend is going to be home in a little under an hour." Amy answered defensively, standing up to meet Ryan. Her hand didn't move from softly stroking his cock as she did so. "He bet me away to you on a hand of poker and lost. Now I'm going to let you fuck me. Unless you don't want to of course."

Amy walked away, reluctantly letting go of Ryan's thick cock and sat on the nearby sofa. She looked up to Ryan and bit her lips, parting her knees as she sunk into the couch, cooing him to come and join her.

"Not here. I want to fuck you on your bed." Ryan said after a moments thought.

"You mean the bed I share with my boyfriend?" Amy asked savouring the lust of the taboo scenario. "Bad boy. What would my boyfriend do if he heard you say that?"

"As I said before. I'm going to have you saying a lot worse by the time I'm done with you." Ryan quoted from before.

Amy began to breathe deeply, spurred on the by Ryan's words. She stood up from the couch and grabbed Ryan by the wrist, dragging him through to the bedroom she shared with her boyfriend, who was making his way home right now.

Not caring about the open door, Amy turned to Ryan and pressed her lips to his immediately. The pair moaned passionately as they kissed in the doorway of the room Amy shared with her boyfriend, shuffling closer and closer to the bed. Amy felt Ryan's hands take hold of her shirt, she raised her arms in response and let him pull it clean from her, leaving her only wearing a black, laced bra on top.

Ryan's eyes shifted to Amy's tits, perking perfectly from her chest. He moved a hand and held onto one of them, grabbing it hard through her bra. Amy let out a moan and fell back onto the bed, before quickly unbuttoning her jeans. Ryan could tell she wanted this as much as he did, which was saying a lot. Ryan grabbed the bottom of her jeans and pulled them, showing length after length of her perfectly tanned, long legs to him. They were soon wrapped around his waist, pulling him closer to her.

Confi
Confi
2,156 Followers