Betty and the Beast

Story Info
Betty Ross seduces Bruce Banner and unleashes The Hulk.
3.6k words
4.48
70.3k
72
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Betty was running as fast as she could. Her heart pounding in her eardrums, she could no longer here the shouts and gunfire behind her.

Trying to find a safe place to hide, Betty saw a cave ahead. She looked around, trying to find Bruce.

He was nowhere to be seen.

Panic set in and she didn't know what to do. She knew that Bruce could handle himself, but if he was caught, there was no telling what they would do to him.

She stopped and listened for a moment.

Suddenly she heard someone running off to her left.

"Bruce!" she called out.

"Betty?" His voice was stressed and she started to run towards him. When she finally found him he was out of breath and having a hard time keeping himself calm.

She knew that if he didn't relax he would start to turn and all hell would break loose.

"Bruce, you've got to calm down. Try to breathe."

Bruce Banner closed his eyes and tried to calm himself. He could feel the ache in his muscles as they were on the verge of expanding. He focused on nothing but his breathing and envisioned he and Betty sitting by a cool, clear lake.

The sun setting just as she reached out to kiss him. This was his "happy place". A mental image of where he felt the most at peace.

Feeling better he slowly opened his eyes.

"Bruce, we've got to get out of here. I saw a cave not too far from here. We can duck inside and hopefully lose them."

He exhaled, feeling better.

"Ok, lead the way, Betty."

He followed the raven-haired beauty to a small opening in a rock wall. They would have to get on their hands and knees to get inside.

Betty, wearing a knee-length black skirt grabbed it and tore it up the side so she could more easily maneuver into the small opening.

Bruce watched as she got on her knees. He felt himself get a little excited as he saw the white skin of her thigh.

Trying to focus, he looked away quickly.

He heard movement not far off. Whispering he said, "Betty, we've got company."

She quickly crawled into the hole. Before her ass disappeared into the darkness he could see her pantyline through the skirt.

His excitement was quickly overcome by fear as he heard voices of soldiers. He got down on his hands and knees and started crawling into the darkness after her.

Unable to see his face pushed into her ass. "Sorry," he whispered. She didn't say anything but kept moving forward.

He could smell her musky odor. It excited him, but he knew he had to remain calm. He couldn't afford to change, especially not in here.

The two crawled along in the dark until Bruce started to see some light ahead.

As they neared the source he realized the tunnel they were in led to a cavern. A few narrow cracks in the walls and the ceiling allowed light to seep in, giving them enough illumination to see that they were at a dead end.

Betty stood up, dusting herself off.

"I think we'll be safe in here."

Bruce stood up now as well.

"You don't think they'll find us in here?"

Betty looked at him, hopeful,

"I don't think so. It was a pretty small hole and easy to miss. Besides, we didn't really have much of a choice."

The two had been hiking in the mountains when the soldiers came. Betty knew her father was responsible.

Ever since Bruce had began changing into that green hulk, their lives had been turned upside down.

Bruce listened for any sound of someone following them. He heard nothing.

Betty looked at Bruce, apologetic.

"I'm sorry, Bruce. My father doesn't understand. All he sees is a weapon he can harness and use."

"I'm sure he's worried about his daughter as well..."

Betty scoffed at the idea.

"I seriously doubt it. He's more worried about his career than about me. Oh he'll pretend to be worried about me, but everything he does always has some ulterior motive to help HIM!"

Bruce grasped her hand.

"I'm sorry, Betty. I wish you hadn't gotten involved with all of this."

"No! Bruce," she said, "what happened to you isn't your fault. I'm here for you! We'll get through this."

Betty leaned closer to Bruce and gently kissed him on the lips.

"Together," she whispered.

Bruce felt himself get excited again. Betty pushed her breasts against him as she pulled him close and kissed him again on the mouth.

This time she pushed her tongue into his mouth. Getting turned on Bruce ran his fingers through her jet black hair. He grabbed it and pulled her head back just a little as he softly kissed her neck.

Betty moaned in pleasure. She whispered into this ear,

"Oh, Bruce...I want you so bad right now..."

Bruce knew exactly how she felt. He could feel his cock growing hard as her warm breath gave him chills.

"Betty...we...we can't!"

She was persistent. She reached down and grabbed his cock. It was hard now and she smiled.

"Why not? Are you afraid that you'll change into him?"

"Well, yeah! If I get too excited or upset the change is inevitable."

"Well maybe that could be kinda fun. I mean, you'd never hurt me, right? Not even as 'him', would you?"

Bruce looked at her, unsure of how to respond.

"Well, no, I don't think so...but it's just that...I don't have control when I'm 'him'."

Betty was horny and was not taking no for an answer.

"Maybe we should see if you can control it. Like an experiment."

Her hand stroked his hard cock through his trousers. He was getting very excited now and could feel the change coming on.

He was burning up now.

"Betty, please...I don't want to hurt you!"

She kissed him again, hard.

"I don't think you will..." she purred in his ear. "But I need you inside of me, Bruce. I need you to fuck me!"

That was the last straw. Bruce couldn't hold back. He felt his body burning as his muscles tightened and his body began to change.

He tried to fight it, but he knew he couldn't.

Betty stepped back to watch, wondering for a second if she had made a mistake.

Bruce clenched his teeth as his body underwent the transformation again. His skin tone began to change to a greenish hue as his entire body started to grow.

Betty watched intently, trying to keep her distance from him.

Bruce was fighting it, but it was useless. Finally, in one last moment of transformation, Bruce's clothes ripped open as The Hulk emerged.

Betty just looked at Bruce now. His muscles rippled in the light that shone through the cracks in the cavern and she felt herself get excited all over again.

She had sometimes wondered how big his cock would get. She knew it wasn't a very scientific question to ponder, but as a woman, she really wanted to know.

"Bruce?" she said softly.

The Hulk looked at her. He breathed heavy. Bruce's shirt and pants clung tightly to the massive arms and legs that he now possessed.

Betty looked at his crotch. There was a big bulge there under what was left of his jeans. She wanted to see it. To touch it.

She walked cautiously over to Bruce's alter ego. She was always able to keep him calm in this state, so she knew there was still a part of Bruce inside.

As she neared him she gently touched his hand. The Hulk flinched and pulled away, unsure of what she was doing.

"Easy big fella," she cooed. "I'm not going to hurt you." Betty slowly tried again to reach out and touch him. This time he didn't shy away but just watched her intently.

Her soft hands touched his green hued flesh. His skin was abnormally warm.

As she got closer his breathing began to quicken a bit. She knew he could smell her pussy. She had gotten wet ever since Bruce bumped into her in the tunnel.

Being on her hands and knees like that with him behind her excited her then and seeing the huge bulge between this thing's legs made her pussy drip.

Slowly she slid her hand up his arm. It was massive. His bicep was nearly as thick as her waist.

The Hulk did not move but curiously watched her as she slowly reached up to touch his face.

Her soft hands soothed the savage beast within and he stood there almost mesmerized.

"It's ok, Bruce," she said softly. He was at least 7 feet tall as The Hulk and so Betty had to step up onto a big rock so she could be eye to eye with him.

She leaned forward, looking deep into his eyes, which were now green. She could see the handsome man she had fallen for in grad school, but could not dismiss the animal desire she saw behind those eyes.

Bruce's excitement was still apparent as The Hulk moved closer to her. He put an arm around her waist as she kissed him softly on the lips.

She wasn't sure what to expect, but he just let her kiss him. Closing his eyes his breathing got heavier. She continued to kiss his lips, gently pushing her tongue inside of his huge mouth.

The Hulk's tongue slowly slid into her mouth, nearly gagging her.

She pulled back a little as did he. She knew at this point that she was going to try and fuck him. Green beast or not, she had to fuck him now.

Her hands slide down over his massive chest and down his rock hard ab muscles. She was getting more and more aroused by this rock hard body.

Finally her fingers found the edge of his pants. The Hulk looked at her but did not try to stop her.

'Beauty soothed the beast' she thought.

The time had finally come as she slowly unbuttoned his pants. The Hulk looked down as she tried to slide them down over his massive cock.

It wasn't going to happen. With one quick move, The Hulk ripped the pants from his body and he stood there, naked from the waist down.

Betty looked down at his cock which was rock hard now. She couldn't believe how big it was.

She had seen the cocks on the horses at the family farm when she was growing up, and this was pretty much as big if not bigger.

Her hand touched the rock hard phallus. It felt like it was on fire. It pulsated as she began to stroke it. She looked up into The Hulk's eyes. They were glossed over as his breathing was even faster and heavier than before.

She knew that she had him under her control now. Stepping down off the rock she was almost level with his abs and it didn't take much for her to bend down and put her mouth on the massive cock.

She ran her soft lips up the underside of his shaft. She heard him grunt and moan as she did this, but he did not move.

Betty took both of her hands and started to stroke his hard cock up and down as she put her mouth on the tip. The Hulk started grunting louder and louder as Betty jerked him off and sucked the head.

Her mouth barely fit around the tip of his cock, but she managed to get most of it inside as she sucked it and licked it.

Pre-cum now filled her mouth and she tasted the sweet yet salty semen on her tongue.

She was beyond excited at this point and she could feel her pussy juices running down the insides of her thighs. The Hulk must have smelled her juices because he reached down and ran his hand up the inside of her thighs. She shuddered and nearly fell to her knees as his giant, warm fingers slide up the insides of her thighs and over her soaking wet panties.

The Hulk lifted his fingers to his face and smelled them. She could hear his massive lungs inhaling and then looked up to see him lick his fingers clean.

She wanted him so bad now.

As she continued stroking him with both hands and kissing, licking and sucking the tip of his cock, The Hulk began to buck his hips. It took everything she had to keep from being flung across the room.

Once she regained her footing she stroked him in time with his thrusts. His breathing was rapid and he was grunting loudly, nearly moaning.

She knew he was going to come and she couldn't wait. She wanted to see how much cum he had in those giant balls and stroked faster as The Hulk fucked her hands.

He put one hand against the cavern wall as he cried out.

Suddenly Betty's mouth was full of hot, sticky cum as it shot into her like a garden hose. She swallowed started choking as the thick, white jizz ran down her chin and onto her blouse and skirt, dripping down her exposed legs.

The Hulk bellowed out now as he pumped his hot, hard cock into her grip. She felt his cock erupt like a firehose again and again as it sprayed her in the face and across her tits.

Her blouse was now soaked in cum and her entire face covered in the while, milky goo.

"Oh my God, YES BRUCE!" she called out as he finished his orgasm.

The Hulk fell back against the cavern wall, spent from his first orgasm. Cum still oozed out from the tip and Betty lapped it up eagerly, swallowing as much as she could. "Mmmmm...God you taste, good, Bruce..."

She was covered nearly head to toe in sticky white cum. There was a puddle of it at her feet on the cavern floor. She took her blouse and bra off, exposing her big, soft breasts.

The Hulk watched this and got excited again. He reached out for her and gently squeezed her round tits. She could feel his warm hands and fingers on her soft skin.

The cum made her skin damp and she felt him rub it around her tits. He ran his fingers over her stiff nipples. Betty was about to have an orgasm just from that.

She saw The Hulk's cock get hard again. She knew he was ready for round two and she was not about to disappoint. Betty slid off her skirt and panties and stood there, naked, cum still running down her thighs.

She turned around and leaned over a boulder. She wasn't sure if she was ready for this, but she figured why the hell not.

As she stood there, with her ass in the air, she looked over her shoulder at The Hulk. The green monstrosity looked her up and down, curiously. She wasn't sure if he knew what to do, or if animal instincts would just kick in.

He reached out and with one of his fingers touched her wet pussy lips. Betty cried out in pleasure, "Mmmmm yessss..."

The Hulk pulled his hand back, afraid he had hurt her. Slowly he reached out for her again and gently rubbed a finger up over her pussy lips and her asshole.

"Oh fuck yes, Bruce....mmmm..."

This time The Hulk didn't pull back, instead he started rubbing his finger hard against her pussy and ass. Betty started grinding hard against the giant fingers, feeling Bruce's hot flesh glide over her pussy lips and asshole.

She wanted him so bad at this point. She knew she had to have that giant cock inside of her, no matter what.

"Fuck me!" she cried out to him.

The Hulk moved closer and then bent down. She felt him sniff her and then a giant warm, wet tongue slide across her pussy and ass.

She was in heaven. Like a dog he lapped at her juices, making her more and more wet. She bucked her hips, fucking that thick tongue and started to cum hard.

"Oh FUCK YES BRUCE!!!" she moaned out as her pussy flooded. The Hulk, liking the taste and smell of her pussy lapped it up good.

He slurped and sucked at her pussy and ass until she was done coming. Breathing heavy, Betty waited for the inevitable.

Suddenly, without warning, The Hulk tried to mount her.

She felt the huge cock slide against her pussy and ass in one movement. She couldn't believe how enormous it felt.

Suddenly Betty got a little scared. What if he ripped her in half with it? What if it was too big and he didn't stop and fucked her to death?

She didn't have time to really think it through when suddenly The Hulk pressed his cock against her pussy.

It jammed hard against her and she cried out in pain.

He stopped. Sensing he had hurt her he pushed his cock into her again, but this time much slower.

She felt the giant tip of it slide between her soaking wet pussy lips. She moaned in pleasure and The Hulk knew this sound was a good thing.

He pushed a little harder as the girth of his cock stretched her wide.

Betty stood her ground and bit her bottom lip as the massive cock pushed into her cunt. She couldn't believe how big it felt.

She felt like she was being ripped apart. The Hulk had a hold of her waist now and started to push deeper into her.

It felt like a lead pipe burying itself into her body. It felt like it went deeper and deeper, never ending.

Just when she didn't think she could take any more, it started to slide back out, then back in suddenly. She cried out in pleasure.

The thick cock started thrusting into her faster and faster. Betty stood there taking it all in.

The Hulk's giant balls slapped against her clit making her even more horny than before.

"OH MY GOD, YES, BRUCE! FUCK ME! FUCK ME YOU DIRTY BEAST!!!"

The Hulk was grunting loudly as he instinctively fucked this woman like an animal.

She slide up and down on his cock like a ragdoll as he started to lift her up and onto his cock. He held her by the waist now and use her entire body to masturbate with.

Betty was in ecstasy. She felt like a whore. A dirty slut being used by this giant animal to please itself.

It was a sensation she had never felt before, but loved every second of.

The Hulk fucked Betty like that for a long time. She came many, many times.

After awhile her pussy was raw and she wasn't sure how she would stop him. As he lifted her up and down on his massive cock Betty reached down and started to rub his balls.

The Hulk moaned out in pleasure now and she knew he was going to cum inside of her. After the blow job she gave she wasn't sure if she could take another blast with him inside of her like he was.

But at this point there was no turning back and she continued massaging his green balls as he fucked her silly.

Then she felt his body tense up and without any other warning she felt a gush of warm liquid shoot into her like a firehose.

Hot thick cum shot out of her pussy and ran down The Hulk's cock and balls. The green beast cried out in pleasure as he pumped quart after quart of thick, hot semen into Betty's body.

All she could do is take it.

The thick cock started to grow softer now and as he pulled it out of her, cum gushed out of her body, running down her legs and onto the cavern floor, mixing with all the other bodily fluids from before.

He gently set her down on the boulder. Betty just lied there, unable to move. She looked at the ceiling of the cave and couldn't believe what had just happened.

Her pussy was raw, her muscles were sore and she felt completely drained. But she loved it.

Never had she experience anything similar. It was addicting. She knew she wanted it like that from now on and would have to make Bruce change everytime.

As she lie there thinking about the future she suddenly heard a familiar voice.

"Betty?"

It was Bruce. He had changed back into himself.

She looked up at him. He looked confused and scared.

"Did I...Did I hurt you?" he asked, concerned.

"No Bruce, you didn't. You were amazing...." she said softly.

Bruce sat there, dumbfounded. He saw the pools of cum on the floor, unsure of what to make of the situation.

He saw Betty lying on the rock, naked, cum dripping out of her pussy.

Bruce stood up and walked over to Betty. He bent down and kissed her.

She smiled at him, but deep down she wanted the beast. As she looked at him she knew at that moment that she would never be satisfied with Bruce again.

She knew that The Hulk was the only thing that could truly satisfy her. Betty longed for that animalistic experience. She would fantasize about Bruce, as The Hulk, fucking her silly with his massive cock.

Because of this she knew she could never let her father capture Bruce. She loved him still, but that love was overshadowed by the lust she felt for The Hulk.

It made her weak in the knees just thinking about it. From then on, anytime Betty wanted him, she would turn Bruce on and wait for the transformation.

Nothing was ever the same again...