Betty Jean's Married Sex Life

Story Info
Who is the mystery man with the big cock?
2.2k words
3.77
51.1k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Many thanks to Chicago Dave in helping me with this story.

You will have to read my previous stories to get caught up as to how I arrived at this point in my life.

My name is Betty Jean, a small town girl, who had just married my high school sweetheart, Joel. We had a beautiful June wedding with all of our friends and relatives attending. A friend of mine had made my wedding dress, that I must admit, I looked stunning in! Everything was perfect! A beautiful summer day, beautiful flowers, and home cooked meals for the reception. My wedding was every little girls dream.

Joel and I had a brief, four day honeymoon in Chicago, due to Joel's work commitments. Joel was running his fathers hardware store business, which meant lots of hours, especially in the summertime, their busy season. Joel promised me we would have a proper honeymoon in the future, maybe a trip to Hawaii.

We had a great time in Chicago, enjoying all the sites of the big city. We stayed at a modest but nice hotel in downtown Chicago. We made love morning, noon, and night. We went to a play and a baseball game. Of course, the Cubs lost. We made the most of our short stay, with many firsts for both of us. It was a short honeymoon, but an unforgettable one also.

The first five years of our marriage went very fast. We purchased our first home, a modest, but nice, ranch-style three bedroom home. After three years our handsome son Sean was born. One year later our beautiful daughter, Shelly was born. I quit my job at the bank and became a stay-at-home mom. Raising two children one year apart in age was a challenge, but also a real joy at the same time.

Our sex life was very enjoyable for the first five years of our marriage. Joel was an enthusiastic lover, with us making love about five times a week on average. During this time I had put on some weight, around fifteen pounds. My breasts had grown to a very nice handful of 38C's. Of course like every woman I had also packed some pounds on my hips. I prefer to call myself curvy. As I matured, at the risk of sounding boastful, I became even more beautiful. At least that's what a lot of my friends told me, both male and female. I know I could still turn some male heads when I attended a party, or out shopping, with an occasional hit coming my way. I was proud of myself in that I turned down all but one of these advances. (another story)

It was during our seventh year of marriage that our sex life began to dwindle to twice a week. Joel was working long hours, with short staff, due to the downturn in the economy. Our children were now in school, so I felt the time was right for me to go back to work. I had no special skills, except for my looks and outgoing personality, which helped me with meeting and dealing with people.

I was very fortunate when a tellers job opened up at the bank that I used to work at. I applied, and was accepted to be a teller. I really enjoyed my job as I got to know many new people, becoming friends with a lot of our customers.

We had an open house at the bank one evening and I was asked to work late. When I returned home the house was quiet. It was past the kids' bedtime so I knew they were in bed. I found Joel in the bedroom reading intently on the computer. I asked him what he was doing. He confessed that he regularly visited an exotic story website called LITEROTICA. He showed me all the different categories the site offered. Joel said he liked the "Loving Wives" category best. I sat down next to Joel and read a few stories with him. I must admit it was turning me on as I could feel the dampness forming between my legs.

We went to bed and had a "mad passionate" lovemaking session as we liked to call it.

We both agreed the stories were putting some spark back into our lovemaking. We decided to devote two evenings a week to reading exotic stories, after we had put the kids to bed. We began to read other category stories as well. Besides loving wives, erotic couplings and group sex became our favorites. We always had a great lovemaking session after reading the stories. This eventually led to our talking dirty to each other, which further enhanced our lovemaking sessions.

During one of our talking dirty sessions Joel said," Wouldn't you like a nice big cock in your pussy?"

Without thinking I blurted out: "I have always enjoyed a nice big cock!"

I quickly realized my mistake and said "Joel,your cock is big enough for me."

Joel did not say anything to me in reply. I certainly did not want to tell him about my former lover, Bill, and the big cock he had that drove me wild with passion. We continued our lovemaking with Joel getting behind me, fucking me doggy style. Later on in the week we had another lovemaking session with Joel again having me get in a doggy style position. I heard Joel get off the bed, making some noise that I didn't sound familiar. I felt Joel climb back on the bed proceeding to place his cock at the entrance to my now wet pussy. As he proceeded to slowly penetrate me something felt different. His cock didn't feel right, it was definitely much larger. Joel continued to fuck me with long, strong strokes as I felt my pussy being filled liked it hadn't been filled in many years.

As the cock filled me up I began moaning with pleasure, bringing back some old pleasant memories. I was definitely enjoying this fucking I was receiving with the big cock! After several minutes Joel started to insert his finger in my ass, which brought me to new heights of passion. It wasn't long before I could feel his cock slowly begin to penetrate my ass. I now realized he had a large dildo in my pussy and his cock in my ass at the same time. I continued to moan with pleasure as this double penetration was slowly but surely working me up to an orgasm. My body tensed as I let out a scream, with convulsions wracking my body with pleasure that I hadn't felt in years. I collapsed on the bed as Joel continued to fuck my ass. Joel let out a moan and filled my ass with his seed.

Joel went over and turned on the lights. I was surprised at what I saw! Joel had purchased a large ten inch dildo which fit over his six and one half cock. Joel said he had gotten the idea from reading one of the stories on LITEROTICA. He also said he was surprised that I could take all ten inches of the dildo in my pussy. I told him that he must have had me really warmed up, ready for anything.

He asked me how I liked the "double penetration?" I told him that I really enjoyed this new experience. (Truth of the matter I had enjoyed double and triple penetrations many times in the past.)

Joel then said, "I bet you'd enjoy the real thing, with both cocks being real." I feigned shock and said that "he had enough cock for me to handle."

My birthday was coming up so Joel decided we should have a special weekend to ourselves. We packed the kids up and sent them to stay at my parents for the weekend. We had the weekend all to ourselves for once. Joel took me to a very nice restaurant where we had a very nice steak dinner with a few glasses of wine, just enjoying our time alone. On the way home Joel said he had a "Special surprise" for my birthday. Joel was a very generous person, so I figured he had bought me a nice piece of jewelry for my birthday

When we arrived home Joel told me to go up to the bedroom and get undressed. I did so willingly, eagerly awaiting what Joel had in store for me. We had on occasion tied each other up which resulted in one hell of a good love making session. Joel took out the restraints and tied me spread eagle on the bed. He then blindfolded me, a new twist to our tryst. I was already starting to feel my pussy getting wet with anticipation of what was to come. I heard some moving around when I could feel Joel get on the bed and proceed to start playing with my pussy.

He slowly inserted one finger, then two fingers, into my well lubricated love box. After finger fucking me for some time he began to work his tongue into the action. He licked my outer lips and clitoris, while continuing to finger fuck me. I just laid there moaning in pleasure as I really enjoyed the attention my pussy was receiving. Joel then proceeded to get on the bed and position his penis at the entrance of my now dripping wet pussy. He slowly started to enter me and I soon realized he must be wearing the ten inch dildo, as it felt very big.

As he slowly entered me something felt different than the dildo, it was warm and felt like a real cock. As he continued to penetrate my pussy someone turned my head to the side and poked their cock into my mouth. I could tell it was Joel's cock by the size. I started to suck on Joel's cock as my mystery man filled my pussy with his big cock. It felt as big as the ten inch dildo that Joel had used on me. After several minutes of fucking me they both withdrew their cocks from me.

Joel proceeded to untie me, but told me to leave the blindfold on. Leaving the blindfold on actually heightened my experience and anticipation of what was to come. Someone laid down on the bed next to me, lifting my leg over them so I could straddle them. As they got my pussy in position I could tell it was my big cock mystery man's cock I was being lowered onto. I slowly lowered my pussy onto his cock. In no time I had his full length in me and I began to bounce up and down on it, enjoying every inch. I then felt Joel sliding his finger into my ass. He must have coated it with Vaseline, as it slid in and out very easily. Joel then began to shove his cock into my awaiting ass.

In no time both guys had built up a rhythm and were fucking my pussy and ass at the same time. I could feel my body tense up as my impending orgasm began to build in me. I was moaning and groaning as both kept up their assault on my pussy and ass. I let out a scream as my body tensed up as wave after wave on my orgasm rolled thru my body. Not too long after that both guys shot their loads in my pussy and ass.

I rolled off my big cock mystery man, panting, trying to recover from my orgasm. Soon I felt a cock trying to part my lips. It was my mystery man. I opened my mouth to accept his cock, marveling at his girth and length. It wasn't too long before I had his cock back to it's full, erect length. Again I was pulled over on top of someone. As I lowered myself down on his cock I knew it was Joel wearing the ten inch dildo. As I built up a good rhythm bouncing up and down I felt my mystery man's cock starting to enter my ass. It had been a long time since I had had a cock that big in my ass. I relaxed and let him slowly work his monster into me.

Before long he had all ten inches in me and began to step up the pace. I had never felt so filled up with two ten inch cocks filling my ass and pussy at the same time. I couldn't believe it as another orgasm raced thru my body and left me totally exhausted. The guys continued to fuck my ass and pussy until my mystery man filled my ass with his spunk. I then flopped over on the bed breathing hard trying to regroup. Joel then stuck his cock in my mouth and proceeded to face fuck me until he shot his load down my throat.

Joel and I just laid there kissing and hugging for a long time. Joel removed my blindfold and I immediately looked around for my mystery man with the big cock. No one was around. I asked Joel who his partner was, but he refused to tell me. To this day I don't know who the other guy who fucked me was.

Every time I see some guy looking at me I wonder if he was my big cock mystery man. I was secretly hoping it was my former lover, Bill. If you are reading this Bill, contact me. I'm ready for some more good times!