Between

Story Info
Jeannie is forced between two men.
1.3k words
3.94
174.1k
25
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jeannie felt someone enter her from behind and place his weight on top of her. His thrusts were hurried and voracious, each forward stroke driving her head lightly into the wooden arm of the bench she lay pinned down on.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck," he panted into her ear.

She felt someone tug on her hair.

"Suck it, bitch."

She was faintly aware of the presence of a cock in front of her face, though she made no move to obey his command.

"I said suck it," Paul grinned.

She stared blankly at the penis in front of her, noticing the bumps and bulges of its veins and the pink scabs that covered the skin in various patches across its length. He pushed it to her lips, and Jeannie opened to allow its passage, unaware of how to proceed further to obey the overhanging command. She was, for all basic purposes, a virgin before this night.

"Roll your tongue around," he offered, then began to laugh. "Fuck, I think this bitch of yours is a virgin."

There was no answer.

"Ben?" Jeannie whispered anxiously.

He responded by driving into her with a more aggressive thrust and a faster tempo.

"Ben, please," she begged.

"Suck it harder," his friend barked.

Suddenly, Ben pulled out and shot his cum all over Jeannie's ass. She felt it pool on her lower back, and she turned to face in the male’s direction.

"Look at it run down her ass, man," Ben laughed. "That's fuckin kinky!"

For the first time that night, she caught a glance of Ben's fully erect cock. It wasn’t exceptionally large, close to 6" at best, though it was extremely thick around, perhaps as wide as her wrist, she surmised.

"On your knees," Paul demanded.

Jeannie glared at him, but made no move. She felt unable to control her muscles, intoxicated by lust and her over-consumption of alcohol.

Ben grabbed her, dislodging Paul's cock from her oral cavity in the process. He pulled her to her knees, her skirt above her waist, her still covered chest resting on the ledge of the bench.

"Let’s lose this," Ben stated, tearing the silken fabric of Jeannie’s skirt from her miniscule frame.

"And this," Paul smiled, raising her bra over her chest.

The pair stood and eyed their handiwork.

"She’s beautiful," Ben sighed. "Too bad she can't come with us!"

"She’ll be back," Paul quipped.

The brunette kneeled behind Jeannie, teasing her nipples with his fingers, burying his nose in her neck and equally dark locks.

"This might hurt," he whispered.

Jeannie nodded. She felt Paul's fingers push into her asshole, probing her insides and stretching her for his next invasion. She moaned, trying to focus on anything but the pain.

Ben sat on the bench, watching as Paul worked Jeannie slowly. She watched him as he stroked himself slowly, focusing on his masturbation rather than Paul adding another finger to his onslaught.

"I’m saving this for you," Ben smiled.

She glanced upward, peering into his gentle brown eyes. His once calm, casual demeanor was now filled with lust, his eyes reflecting his desire to cheshire their time together and to try out every possible position he could dream up.

"Try not to tense up," Paul whispered, blowing into her ear and massaging her breasts.

The pain she felt as he began to apply pressure from behind her was immense, tears raced down her cheeks, her hands gripped the bench ledge tightly. "Please," she heard herself say, though Paul never paused or let up.

"Oh fuck," he panted. "She is tight!"

Ben laughed. "I told you, man, she’s fuckin tight as fuck."

Paul continued to inch into Jeannie’s ass, adding about an inch every passing minute. When it felt like he’d been applying pressure for an hour, he stopped, and Jeannie felt his pubic hair press against her ass.

"I’m in," he panted. "Fuck, Jeannie, fuck. Does it hurt?"

The girl cried. She’d ceased clinging to the bench and taken the hands that Ben offered her. She grasped onto the sitting male tightly, and lay her head between his thighs. Her eyes rolled and her breath came uneasily. Her small pupils focused on Paul behind her, and she whispered, "Yes, oh god, yes," unsure of what he had expected her to retort.

"I’ll let you get used to it," he stated warmly, rubbing her back tenderly.

"It hurts so bad, it’s so big," she groaned.

Ben and Paul laughed. "I’ve always prided myself on having a decent cock," Paul quipped and continued to rub the girl’s back.

"Ready?" he laughed, knowing the girl would never be ready for what she was about to experience.

"Please," Jeannie whimpered.

"Go to it," Ben laughed, giving Paul the signal to begin removing his dick from the girl’s ass.

"No, no, no," she sputtered as she tossed her head from side to side.

Just as she began to wonder if perhaps it might be all over, Paul drove himself back into her roughly and pulled right back out. He began repeating the thrusts in rapid succession, as he had only moments before in her swollen vagina.

"Hurts," she heaved.

Ben laughed, though he continued to rub his thumbs over the flesh of her grasping hands. He could tell she was in pain, and it brought a tingle to his pulsing cock.

The whole of the event lasted approximately ten minutes. Paul withdrew his hard cock after he’d cum inside Jeannie’s ass, cum spewing out of the attacked orifice and dripping down the girls bruised thighs.

"Fuck that’s sexy," Ben muttered as Jeannie touched a finger to her thigh. He guided the kneeling girl into his lap, placing her face just inches from his own. "I want you," he smiled calmly, assuringly to the brunette.

She felt his hand underneath them, rubbing his glistening cock and parting her labia to allow him entrance into her already moist genitalia.

"Sit down," he instructed her.

She did so, feeling his manhood fill her to the breaking point.

Ben raised her up, then slammed her back down several times; impaling her on his hard member. He wasn’t nearly as thick as his friend, though the males were equal in length. As she rode his cock, she listened to the sounds of Paul's breathing, heavy and close, somewhere behind her in the lounge.

"Oh shit," she heard him mutter. "Oh shit, I’m hard again."

She felt her pulse race.

"Lean forward," she heard him say as he pushed her breasts straight toward Ben's face.

The male's lips opened to accept her large pink nipple, and she felt Paul's hands run across her exposed backside once again.

"Oh god," she thought. "He’s going to do that again."

Paul began to push, impossibly, into her ass. The pain of having a cock inside both her holes renewed Jeannie’s heated moans and groans. She tried to calm herself as Ben placed his hand over her mouth, though she was unable to cease her mews altogether.


Both males pushed in and out of her for what seemed like an eternity. Her body was exhausted and her ass felt on fire from the reaming that Paul was giving it. The feeling of Ben's cock pushing her walls even tighter around Paul's rod was an extreme turn-on to Jeannie.

Unfortunately, the physical sensitivity of the situation was quite intense. The pain of the males pounding her in time, together- Paul impaling her on Ben, Ben impaling her on Paul- was more than she could bare at the current moment

"Jesus christ," she heard a man state. "What the fuck?"

She could not turn herself enough to see over Paul's large frame, though she was eye to eye with Ben when he yelled, "Get the fuck out of here."

The third male stood for a moment, watching the threesome, then turned and exited the room.

Ben laughed, raising Jeannie off of his lap and cumming all over her milky thighs. Shortly thereafter, Paul filled her full yet again and she collapsed to the ground with exhaustion.

"Fuck, we're good!" she heard Ben laugh.