Between Friends

Story Info
Invitation from old friends turns erotic for Lauren.
2.4k words
4.01
66.1k
12
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lauren dropped two cubes of ice into each glass, and smiled. She had already probably had too much, she thought, but she was having a good time for once. With Brandon asleep, it was fun talking with her old friends. She had known Christy and Geoff since high school, she really enjoyed her time back with them. They had been talking over old times, and laughing like she hadn't laughed in years.

It was good to laugh again, she thought. And even though they were all at least a little drunk, Lauren liked the attention. Geoff always got really flirty with her when he was drinking, and Christy didn't seem to mind, in fact encouraging him at times. Late one night last year, they had called her while they were having sex. They had been drinking, and apparently Geoff had mentioned Lauren during a bit of dirty foreplay talk, and Christy had called his bluff.

It was exciting, Lauren remembered, but more than a little bit uncomfortable. She hadn't been ready for that call, and was quite surprised to suddenly be involved. It was a bit erotic listening to them, the sounds they made, but she felt awkward. Afterwards, she had made Christy promise to give her warning if it ever was going to happen again. She wasn't against the idea, she'd just be ready this time.

They were always a very open couple, and Lauren envied that. They had a closeness that was open, supportive, not binding. She always felt like Christy and Geoff were the perfect couple.

Lauren still carried a secret, though. Something she didn't feel comfortable sharing with her oldest friend, or anything else.

She suppressed a momentary shiver, and picked up the glass to walk back to the living room.

It was just the three of them now, Brandon had excused himself a half hour earlier. He was having fun, but he was a day person. Lauren understood, he had work early the next morning. Besides, he hadn't known them as long as she had, he hadn't gone to school with them and grown up together. They were friends, but not close.

As Lauren rounded the hallway, she realized she was glad he had gone to bed. She could finally relax with her best friend and her husband, and not have to worry about spilling anything inappropriate.

And then she froze in the doorway, nearly spilling all three glasses.

There, sitting on her couch, was Geoff, head laid back and eyes closed. On her knees in front of him was Christy, her face buried between his legs, her brown hair rocking back and forth.

Lauren suddenly felt wholly inappropriate, watching her oldest friend go down on her husband right there in her family room, not caring who saw her. She was shocked, and startled, and momentarily angry at them for taking such a liberty with her and her house.

But only for a moment.

Geoff looked at her and smiled, and watched her watch Christy. He moved his hand down to sweep back her shoulder length hair, exposing her face. Her eyes were closed, her mouth gently sliding up and down his length, slowly but steadily.

Lauren realized she was transfixed, biting her lower lip while watching Christy. She was beautiful, powerful, taking him inside her. Geoff ran his hands through her hair, smiling.

Lauren got control of herself, shaking her head and laughing. Then she walked over to them.

"Here's your drink, Geoff. I'll just leave Christy's on the table here. It seems like she's got a mouthful right now, anyway."

They both chuckled, and Christy raised her head and smiled at Lauren. "I'll take it in a minute, Law. Why don't you relax?"

Her face was turned to Lauren, but her hand maintained its rhythm, sliding up and back, up and back, holding Geoff in check while she made him wait.

"Just watch for a while. You always said you were good at giving head. Why don't you give me some tips?"

And with that, she opened her mouth, swallowing Geoff again, faster this time, stronger. She had gone from foreplay to sex, from a passive participant to a forceful actress. Lauren sat on the couch beside them, staring intently at her. And as she slid back up his length, Christy looked at her, and smiled.

And then squinted her eyes shut, moaning as she took his full length into her again,

Geoff was dividing his attention between his beautiful wife performing for him, and Lauren, staring fascinated at what was going on before her. She sat just far enough away from him that he couldn't reach out and touch her, and Lauren had done that on purpose. She wasn't ready yet.

She wanted to watch for a little while.

Christy was working hard, bobbing her head up and down on Geoff, matching his moans of pleasure with her own. He was smiling a dirty smile, still watching both women. One was taking him, the other was taking in the scene.

Lauren had never been this close to anything like this before. It was dirty, erotic, and wonderful. She had always found Christy very sexy, even more so now than when they met as teenagers. She had watched her friend grow from a girl to a woman, and they had shared many things over the years. They were as close as sisters, and had talked of things they could discuss with no one else.

And now, she was front row as Christy performed for her. They had talked openly about sex for years, and now Lauren was watching up close as her friend gave a blow job.

Lauren realized she was staring, and licked her lips to try and break the moment. She was quiet, fascinated by the scene. Christy pulled her face from Geoff, whispering her hair across him as she turned her head.

"So, Law...what do you think?" Her hand was still wrapped, still pumping. "Do you approve of my technique?"

Lauren smiled. "Well, it seems like you're doing fine. Geoff doesn't have any complaints, I'll bet."

Christy smiled, and turned her head sideways. Her tongue extended, and traveled his length from base to tip. Geoff involuntarily bucked at the feeling, and leaned his head back again. "No, I don't guess he does."

"But it could be better, I suppose. Why don't you come over here and show me?"

Lauren's heart pounded right through the buzz of alcohol and voyeurism. She blinked out loud, and didn't answer.

"Come on," Christy said. "We're friends. Friends share everything, don't they?"

Lauren stared, and couldn't help but giggle a bit as she climbed down to the floor. Her best friend was on her knees, holding her husband's erect penis in her hand, and inviting Lauren to join her. It was a bit surreal.

As Lauren crawled over, she got a close-up view of Christy taking Geoff again. Christy picked up the pace, showing off for her friend. Geoff's low moans told both women that he didn't mind at all being used as a prop for their game.

Christy finished by again sliding her tongue from bottom to top of Geoff, her hand still wrapped around the base. She slyly smiled at Lauren. "Come on, Law. I don't mind. It's my invitation."

Lauren looked into her brown eyes, and saw there was no jealousy, no envy, no anything except desire. She realized that Christy was being truthful, she wanted this.

She leaned forward, licked her lips and parted them slightly. She paused, an inch away from Geoff. There was electricity in the air, as everything stopped for an instant. Even the background music seemed to pause.

She was staring at his cock, hard in Christy's hand. Although her eyes were fixed on it, she knew everyone else in the room was watching her right now.

She paused another moment, drinking in being the center of attention. Then she leaned forward the other inch, and slid her half-opened lips along his length. She smiled to herself as she heard first Geoff moan, and then Christy gasp.

Her tongue extended, cradling him and caressing him. She worked her way down to Christy's hand. She lightly kissed the fingers, and Christy released. Lauren replaced Christy's hand with her own, and began to slowly stroke him as her lips parted a bit further, turning her head sideways to caress both sides of him with her soft lips.

And then, when she found herself at the top, she opened her mouth completely.

Geoff thrust himself upwards at the feel of her mouth, warm and wet, sliding down his hard length. Halfway down she went, tasting Christy on him as she did. As he rose to meet her, she withdrew. He sat back down, waiting patiently for the next touch.

She looked up at him and smiled. She wanted him to know that he was not in control of this situation. Lauren would pleasure him, in the exact way that she wanted. Her performance was non-negotiable, and she heard a purr from Christy that said she understood.

Down she went again, halfway, then back, then all of the way, wrapping him with her tongue as she went. She was ravenous, her mouth going down to meet her hand coming up. She could no longer hear the CD player, but every sound from Geoff and Christy echoed in her mind, every passionate word and guttural noise amplified by the rush of what she was doing.

He sat there, content to be served. And Lauren felt the rush of performing for her friends, her oldest friends.

She felt a hand wrap in her hair, balling into a fist, and Lauren gave a quick whimper. She froze in place and realized that the hand did not belong to Geoff.

With Geoff still in her mouth, she froze at the scent of Christy suddenly beside her. Lauren's eyes opened in shock, as Christy rubbed her cheek against Lauren's.

"It's okay, Law. I like it. I like to watch you, too."

"And besides...I know this is not the first time you've had my husband's cock in your mouth."

Lauren gave a small shiver, mouth full but still not moving.

"Don't worry, sweetie...I knew all about it. I figured it would happen when I sent him down here to help you that weekend. He told me about the whole night."

"And I loved hearing about it."

"I trust you, Lauren. I love you. If he's going to have to fuck somebody else, I wanted it to be you."

"And he told me you were great."

Her hand, wrapped in Lauren's hair, began to slowly but firmly push her back down on to Geoff, harder than ever.

"Now...finish what you started. I want you to make him come, sweetie."

"I want to watch it."

Lauren felt beads of sweat on her forehead. It was one encounter, a year ago, and she had felt guilty about it ever since then. Geoff had come down to help her clean out a storage building both families had things in, and was going to spend the night. That evening, they went out and wound up together. It had felt strange. The sex was good, but a bit peculiar to be sleeping with her best friend's husband. It was during a time when she knew Christy was experimenting on her own, and Geoff had never expressed any regret about it.

Lauren had always wondered if Christy was aware of what happened. Now she knew.

Geoff's thrust woke her from her memories. Instinctively, she pulled her mouth from him, wrapped her hand around and stroked him.

Christy's smooth hands stroked her face.

"It's okay, Law. Go ahead. It's what I want."

Lauren looked up at her, saw her best friend's smile. And then, she licked her lips and slid them up and down the side of her husband.

Geoff moaned, and leaned back again. Lauren continued to tease him, listening to the sounds of both of them breathing as she did. Her tongue flicked at him, tasting him, causing him to shiver. She would turn her head to Christy, and extend her tongue to him, showing off for her best friend like she had seen before in the dirty movies.

And Christy loved it.

Lauren parted her soft lips again, and returned to Geoff, locking into a quick rhythm. She knew what was coming, no man could long resist what was going on. His legs locked beneath her, muscles hardening, freezing him in place, refusing to let the moment pass. He moaned something, a warning that sounded more like an announcement, and Lauren drove her mouth down farther onto him in response.

She pulled at him, demanding he finish for her. Faster now, stronger than ever, she went down and up. As he began to thrust up into her, Lauren allowed him, so close to her goal.

And then she heard it.

Geoff exploded into her, her mouth suddenly hot and wet, the back of her throat covered. She felt her own blood rushing inside of her, racing with excitement. She swallowed hard, and drove him back into her again. He continued to spurt into her, and she refused to stop, forcing him to release with every thrust.

She was in control of the moment, and she would bring it to its rightful end.

Her mouth was hot, the taste of her best friend's husband burning down the back of her throat, running down inside her. She had not spilled a drop, eagerly taking all of him, accepting her new role for Christy. As he gave one more weakened push into her, she took his last bit, the final evidence of her evening. But more than the memory of her time with Geoff, she would remember the sound.

Later that night in her room, lying beside her sleeping husband, she would remember it, and it would drive her to touch herself. A memory of not just his thrusts and explosion into her, not the thought of taking another woman's man for her.

Lauren would remember the sound Christy made at the moment she made her husband come. It was a loud gasp, a mix of pleasure and shock, eroticism and awe. A reminder of a moment she never thought would happen. She had never heard another woman make that sound, and she didn't think she had ever made it herself.

And she wanted to hear it again.