Between Friends Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ransom3
ransom3
29 Followers

At that moment, without warning, strong arms enveloped her neck from behind. Dave said, "Is this good for you?" as he applied irresistible pressure.

Donna went from surprise to resistance to submission as the sleeper took hold. She went out very quickly.

Dave let go and his wife's flaccid body dropped face down on top of Becky. As the two of them lay there motionless Dave filmed the scene from several angles.

He said to himself, "Too bad you are both knocked out, you would be enjoying this wouldn't you? I bet you screw each other all the time."

He stood over them, staring down at them. He pictured them making out together. This caused his erection to throb. Finally he rolled Donna off her friend so that the two of them were lying side by side, Donna still face down.

"Now that's a pretty picture."

Becky was just starting to return to consciousness enough to realize she had wet herself. She was also aware that she was being touched. Was Dave trying to cop a feel? She couldn't tell. She was still too out of it to know for sure. But it seemed like he was feeling her out through her swimsuit. He went lower. Apparently he did not mind that she had peed all over herself. She felt his hand slid between her legs. His touching her there was what was waking her up. Later he would adamantly deny that he had touched her inappropriately and perhaps he hadn't. Maybe it was the pain from Donna's kick.

He noticed she was starting to come around. "Not yet, not yet, you sexy little wrestler," he said softly. "I like you just the way you are."


Becky has just been sleepered back into unconsciousness by the amorous Dave so he can take advantage of her.

He moved around behind her and slowly put her into a sleeper hold. He was breathing hard as he applied pressure to her neck. She groaned and went completely out once again. He laid her down all the way so she was lying partially on her side and partially on her back. He filmed her again.

He stared at her while trying to make up his mind what to do. He leaned over and kissed her on her slack lips. Then he moved down and kissed her breasts through her swimsuit.

"Here now, you need to be more comfortable."

Dave laid her over all the way on her back and propped her head on a pillow. He carefully laid her arms straight out from her sides and straightened her legs.


Dave is infatuated with Becky and positions her unconscious body in several provocative poses.

"I do want to fuck you in the worse way. But that would be so wrong like this. I will have to be satisfied with the next best thing."

He pulled the body of his wife over next to Becky so that they were lying side by side. Donna was slowly coming around. Dave stripped his trunks off. He then turned Donna partially on her side, pushed her bikini aside and came down on top of her. He thrust hard into his semi-unconscious wife from the rear.


Dave turns his attention to his wife and lays her out next to Becky.

"You are so dang wet yourself. You can't tell me you two don't want to fuck each other every time you wrestle. If both of you were awake I could have you both so hot right how," he exclaimed.

His climax was not long in coming. His body tensed. He came with a vigorous surge into his wife while continuing to caress Becky's body. He withdrew from Donna and stretched out until he was lying across both women attempting to prolong the pleasure. Finally he got up on his knees, his softening cock glistening.

"That's the closest we'll ever get to a three-way for now," he said with a sigh.

As Becky came to Dave was sliding Donna's white bikini bottoms back into place. He turned his wife over and slapped her lightly which caused her to fully wake up. "Okay, Okay," she whispered, "You win."

They both turned their attention to Becky. You didn't do anything to her did you?" Donna asked as he lifted her up to a sitting position against the couch.

"No," but I couldn't resist doing something to you." he said.

Donna just grunted and then she said to Becky, "I see you've checked in. Are you all right? I think we all went a little crazy."

All three of them were silent as they recovered, panting for breath. Dave looked embarrassed. Donna said, "That was more than any of us bargained for." With little else being said Becky got dressed and left, a slightly swollen jaw where Donna had socked her the only outward evidence of the gradually subsiding pain she felt all over her body.

A week later Donna gave Becky a carefully edited video of the match. This would be the first I would know of all that had happened. As we watched the tape together Becky told me the whole story, including what had happened on the island some months before. She admitted what had started out as friendly competition had become too sensual and too violent for them to handle. It was time to call it quits, there was no justifying where this whole thing was going.

Whatever demons of lust and aggression that had driven Becky now seemed purged by the heat of conflict. I would learn later there was more history leading up to this than I had realized. It had started many years ago with a college roommate. But that is another story.

Shortly after this three-way, Becky had an offer to become the manager of a health club across town. She took the job and we don't see Donna and Dave anymore. Just as well, although the videos from the three matches we had taped are wonderfully compelling and we've watched them a number of times. For some reason they invoke in me a great passion for Becky. Such are the mysteries of what goes on between friends and between lovers. And there would be other consequences.

The End

ransom3
ransom3
29 Followers
12