Between Friends: KO Frenzy Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ransom3
ransom3
29 Followers


It is my turn to take on Donna, she proves to be
very strong and agile.

She rolled away and hopped up. I thought of the phrase "Energizer Bunny" - she just kept going and going. I was starting to be less confident. Victory did not seem like such a sure thing. I laid aside my scruples about hitting a woman. I buried my fist in her gut below the waistline, low, just like she liked to deal out to my wife. Her eyes bulged and she gasped as she doubled over. That seemed to take some of the sass out of her. I had to admit it felt good.

I gave her a shove which caused her to tumble to the floor. I flipped her on her back, straddled her, and extended her arms over her head, pinning them at the wrists. "Do you give?"

She just glared at me and thrashed so hard I lost my grip. Over and over we went on the floor. But I got her under me again. This time I put her in a wrestler's pin with one arm around her shoulder and lifted her legs up with the other. This drove her shoulders deep into the floor pad. "Now do you give?"

She snarled, "Never!" and continued to struggle.


Only by shear strength can I control Donna.

It was like she had become a totally different person. I don't know how Becky could do as well as she did with her. It was time to put her away. I let go of her legs, pulled her up on her knees and punched her in the gut again. She jerked spasmodically and gave out a high pitched "Ahhh!" as she closed her eyes and bent forward so far her head was resting on the mat. This gave me the second I needed to get behind her and put her in a sleeper hold. Using the technique Becky had taught me I pulled her backward onto me. I compressed her pressure point with my knuckles. She thrashed for what seemed like a long time and almost broke my hold but I could feel her resistance weakening. My face was buried in her hair. She was hot and perspiring and smelled of some kind of spice.


Donna's sexy body pushes against mine as she
struggles.

Dave only stood there and stared as I sent his wife plunging into insensibility. Witnessing his wife being sleepered caused him to cream in his trunks, the evidence being a damp oval that appeared over his throbbing cock.

Who am I kidding, I enjoyed it immensely too. My erection pushed hard against Donna and I was almost ready to cum too. So this is what sexual domination felt like? I had a fleeting fantasy, once she had been knocked out, of stripping off her bikini and forcefully entering her. I tried to control myself but her butt convulsed and pushed into my cock. That was too much. I came and my ejaculation spewed through the top of my low-slung swimsuit and spread out on her blue bikini. At the same moment her raspy breathing became more regular. She sighed and her eyes drooped shut, then her whole body went slack. I could tell the moment she went out by how flaccid she quickly became, like a punctured balloon after the air has escaped.

I lowered her down until she was stretched out on her side. She looked so helpless and calm where moments before she had been a whirlwind of aggressive fury. The way she was laying caused her well-shaped ass to be nicely outlined by her tight blue bikini. I slapped her lightly on her rear then stood up. I was both exhausted and exhilarated. So this is what it is all about? This was an exercise of power and skill ending in either total domination or total defeat. It felt great.

I looked over at Becky; she was lying in the same position where Donna had left her. She was still out and would remain out for quite some time.

Dave patted me on the back, "Good job buddy. Doesn't hurt Donna to be brought down a notch or two. Now why don't we give them a little time together?"


Dave lays out his wife next to mine.

He picked up his wife under the arms and dragged her unconscious body over next to my wife and laid her down next to her. Both were on their backs, Donna's head lying by Becky's feet. It was easy for me to picture them making love in the "69" position the way Donna had described in her letter. Despite having just ejaculated, I felt my cock grow hard once again while imagining Becky and Donna giving each other oral sex. The fact I had so utterly overcome and dominated Donna seemed to somehow satisfy a point of honor.

Dave took note of my obvious excitement and since his hard-on was still apparent, couldn't say anything. Oddly, we weren't embarrassed about our condition. Dave said "There, don't they look drop dead beautiful together like that? You know, they did make out with each other."


We gaze down at our knocked out wives, thrilled
and perplexed by what had just happened.

I had to agree. They did look beautiful they way the two of them were laying stretched out on the floor side-by-side. I was glad that they had both been knocked out. Neither one could savor a victory over the other. I was the one who had emerged triumphant over all three of them. It seemed to put things to rights. It would be a good ten minutes before they would start to wake up. As they came to their senses we left them alone until they indicated they wanted to get up. They were both thoroughly wiped out and so that was the end of our evening.


Becky is out for quite some time and lays helplessly
sprawled out on the mats.

When we got home I helped Becky get undressed and showered. Her midsection was so tender and sore she could hardly bend over. I was giving her a gentle massage on our bed when in a still small voice she said, "I'm going to tell you everything."

She talked for the better part of an hour. She admitted that Donna and she had sex with each other after the previous match. She admitted she enjoyed it but it had been so wrong and she never wanted to do it again. It was a lot to accept. But the tension had broken. Very carefully we made love. It was going to be okay with us. This chapter of our lives was finally over.

We somehow were able to maintain a friendship with Donna and Dave. Once they had explored the outer limits of their sensuality our wives seemed content with being just friends. Sometimes sex and violence are separated by a very fine line. But it could be so dangerous and destructive. It was time to quit. All future erotic wrestling would just be between Becky and me; or so I hoped.

The End

ransom3
ransom3
29 Followers
12
Please rate this story
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
fantastic

This has to be the very best series I have ever read and the pictures along with the story make it so hot!! Consider bringing them back for on more erotic go round with perhaps the guys frotting in their speedos and the women tribbing in their bikinis. Just super. Makes me so hot I can hardly stand it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Nothing here

Sorry, but the girls not at all sexy and nobody gets naked. Women's wrestling with clothes on? Blecch!

p.s. The photographs suck. Unnatural positions. bad lighting. It's all there. Ask for your money back.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Fucking

Pathetic. Zilch is too much.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
My Penis into My Mother-in-law’a Vagina

My Penis into My Mother-in-law’a Vagina

We knew that we are weak to each other. This relationship grew between us after one or two years of my marriage with her daughter. Now I am father of 2 children. Still I am weak to her. True to say, every time when I fucked my wife to impregnant her, I imagined my mother-in-law and fucked wildly. She knew that I have weakness to her several organs, specially her huge breasts and big body. Wehen we got chance, we talked hours after hours on various topics. Every body know that we are two good friends, nothing else because she is very old, 62 years and I am 39. Nothing happened serious between us for 10 years.

At last it happens one morning two years ago. I will tell you the story. That day we two were left alone in the house. My FIL, my wife and chilfren went on a long tour to see the bride of my brother in law. My mother in law can’t tolerate long journey. So she does not go. I pretends that I have severe headache. So I did not go.

Mother went to see off them and close the outdoor. She came in my room carrying two boiled eggs and a glass of milk. I was pretending that I was sleeping. She called my name. I said, “yes, amma.”

“Get up. Eat this egg and drink this milk”.

“No, mother, please.”

“Don’t say no; you have to eat. Then u will be ok.. Get up.”

She pulled my hand and supporting her hand, I got up on the bed.

She made me eat two eggs by her hand. Then by her hand I drank the milk. Shen then told me to sleep on the bed. She then started caressing my forehead by her right hand. I caught her left hand by my two hands. She said nothing. We were staring at each other’s face. We two were excited, we understood it. Then she said, “How do u feel now?”

“Very good, amma.”

I pulled her hand to my mouth and kept my teeth on her one finger and softly bit it.

She was trembling in excitement. We lost our speech.

Suddenly I pulled her on my chest catching her two hands. She fell on my chest. I hugged her tightly. She hugged me too. It was a heavenly moment. She said, “Amma, i love u.”

She said, “If they hear it, they will kill us.”

I took her face into my armpits and looked at her saying, “None will know it. It is only between you and me.”

She smiles but her lips were trembling in shyness. We became more close. Our lips touched each other. We started kissing madly embracing tightly. We started tasting our tongues too. It was a heavenly moment. Then she completely surrenderd to me. We slept on bed together and started embracing heart with heart. She was moaning with pleasure and saying, “sidik! sidik!”. I was saying, “amma! amma!”

I sent my one hand into her blouse. She said, “O sidik, what are u seeking there? What do u want?”

“Amma, I want to drink your milk. Won’t u give me?”

She smiled and kissed my forehead and said,”Do u want to drink your old mother’s milk?”

“yes, amma.”

So she opened her blouse and offered me her two huge breasts. I started sucking her one breast and caressing her other breasts. She was seeing it and kissing me very often. I became very hot. My penis became hot iron rod into my lungi. It touched her one thigh. I was unconcously pumping her thigh with my hard penis. she noticed it. She sent her one hand into my lungi and caught my hot penis. Catching it she said, “O sidik! what will do with it?

I said,”by it I will enter my wife’s birthplace, amma. O amma! amma?”

She said, ok, saying it she stood up and started getting nude. I stood too. We helped each other to get nude. I was seeing her huge naked body; she was seeing my leaping penis. Then like animals we jumped over each other. We were kissing, biting each other. She was breathing heavily. I gave hand on her vagina. It was extremely wet. When I entered one finger into her vagina, she was moaining saying, “sidik! my sidik! I am going mad” Saying it she spread her two legs two sides.

I sat between her two legs, kissed her wet black pussy then I set my penis ito its mouth and pushed slowly. My penis pentrated her deep womb. She moaned with pleasure and said, sidik, u r so big!

I lay on her body and we started fucking each other. But I did not last long. Becoming excited, I fucked here very fast and cummed into her vagina saying, “amma, take my sperm into your womb”.

“Oh so early! ok, no problem. Fill me with your cum.”

A galon of my cum filled her vagina. I remained on her body silenly. She was caressing my back. My penis became soft and came out of her vagina.I came down from her body, looked at her vagina and saw her vagina has been a canal of sperm.

I lay beside her. She washed her vagina with my lungi and then washed my penis too. We then hugged each other and kissed. She was caressing my soft penis with one hand and talking with me”

“Why don’t u tell me then?”

“Why should I have said it? u should understand it. “ she was pumping me penis slowly. Hearing her words my penis started stirring into her hand. She said, your penis is again getting big. Do u want my vagina more?

“yes, amma.”

Then go to bathroom , pass your urine and come to me.

She looked very sexy in naked condition.

I entered the bathroom naked and passed my urine. My penis was hard then. When I enterd the room, I found she was standing naked. We hugged this way for several minutes. My penis was touching her vagina lips. I became very hard again. She said, now you lie on bed, i will fuck you, ok?

yes, amma.

I lay on bed. My penis was leaping toward sky. She sat on my penis and it penetrated her vagina. Then she was pumping me. 10 minutes she do it and cummed two times. Then she lay down and told me to fuck her.

I climbed her body and started fucking her. I was fucking and fucking

She was saying, u r a great fucker, sidik. fuck me when you like until my death. Do u really like this old body?

I said, yes amma, u r the best lady in my life.

Then fuck me as long as u can.

I fucked her 15minutes more. Then I cummed into her love-hole again. Now we are two secret lovers.

Ashesh9Ashesh9about 12 years ago
a very balanced equation !

Congratulations on equalizin' the score !!!

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Best Friends Turned Rivals Best friends catfight for the right to sleep with a guy.in Fetish
Between Friends Ch. 01 Female wrestling match brings out hidden desires.in Illustrated
My Husband's Catfight Fetish Ch. 01 She discovers new style of foreplay.in Fetish
Ski Bum A scat-filled lesbian love encounter on the slopes.in Fetish
A Gift from My Wife Wife surprises husband with another woman.in Group Sex
More Stories