Between Karyn's Toes Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh FUCK! Aaaahh! Mmmmm..!" she shrieked, her young pussy stretching to accommodate my thickness. As fond as she claimed to be of dildos, I thought to myself, she felt incredibly virginal to say the least.

I took both her ankles in my hands, sliding my throbbing cock deeper inside her as she leaned backwards onto her elbows for support. I lifted both of the girl's wonderful bare feet to my face, giving my tongue unrestricted access to each subtle little wrinkle of her soles and every divine millimetre of her heels and toes.

"Uhhh, oh fuck, that feels soooo good!" she moaned, her hips bucking, riding my aching, excited cock.

Her teenage cunt felt incredible; unbelievably hot and wet. She let out a loud moan as she took me deeply inside, thrusting herself forward and backwards, my glistening wet shaft plunging in and out of her deliciously tight, pink pussy.

Her toes alternated between covering my eyes, holding my nostrils tightly shut and clamping my mouth closed. I had all five toes of her left foot in my mouth, my tongue relentlessly flicking and probing between each delicious little nub, savouring every sweet nuance of her skin. It was exquisite; licking and sucking and kissing and smelling those incredibly beautiful teenage bare feet while their lusty owner busily bounced back and forth, rhythmically pumping my erect cock. I made a conscious effort to pace myself by letting my dick slide completely out of her gorgeous young cunt every few minutes, preventing myself from ejaculating too quickly. This was an experience to be savoured. Besides, I intended my sperm for somewhere other than inside that beautiful, tight orifice, despite the temptation to continue fucking that glorious, pink hole with reckless abandon.

"Oh god," Karyn groaned, sweating. "Mmmm, I'm gonna cum!"

I felt the walls of her sweet cunt palpitate and clamp around my cock as her orgasm took hold. She shrieked, bearing down onto my prick so that I was as far inside her as I could possibly go. In response, I merely intensified my sucking of her second and third toes, pretending they were linked directly to that spasming little clitoris of hers, currently overloading with sensation.

The sudden depth at which I was now inserted in her, however, proved to be the point of no return for me. I felt the wettest, hottest sweet spot inside the girl's pussy suddenly sucking from me the last dregs of my self control. I quickly withdrew my cock and leaned forward, feeling the familiar orgasmic surge in my overstimulated prostate.

Karyn knew what was coming. Her climax subsiding, sweat glistening on her forehead, she pulled her legs back so that her bare feet were directly in front of me.

"That's it, do it!" she said, panting. "Shoot your cum all over my feet. Let me feel it all between my toes!"

I moaned loudly as I started to cum, aiming my dick at her beautiful toes with my right hand. I watched as a thick rope of my hot sperm suddenly gushed from the hard, purple head of my cock, landing on top of Karyn's gorgeous, well-sucked left foot, hitting right between her big toe and second toe, coating that perfect little pink inlet with a copious sample of my DNA. It kept coming too; string after string of my hot cum erupted from my dick, covering the tops of her beautiful young feet, splashing onto and between her succulent toes and running downwards to her bare soles in great, wet rivulets.

I finally leaned back, spent and sweating, to admire the mess I'd made on the girl's feet. My cum was everywhere; on my thighs, in great, milky blotches on the breakfast table, and streaked up the fronts of Karyn's smooth young legs.

Her bare feet were absolutely glazed with my semen .

"Oh my god!" she exclaimed. She wiggled her toes, feeling the globules of my spunk which now occupied each delicious little valley of toe cleavage.

"I've never seen so much cum!"

I had to agree. I'd never ejaculated as much in the past when Melissa had used her feet on my cock. But then again, Karyn wasn't Melissa.

"I love seeing my cum on these beautiful feet of yours," I said to the girl. "And I love that you fucked me while you let me enjoy them."

Karyn smiled, finally placing her cum-smeared feet down onto the table.

"Hey, you made me cum," she replied. "You and I are definitely doing this again."

"Really?" I asked. The prospect of an affair with the girl was one I'd decided not to turn down if the opportunity arose, which it clearly now had.

"Yes, really," she said. "In fact, I've thought of an even better way you would enjoy my feet."

Just as I was about to ask what she meant, I heard the front door open and close with an unmistakeable thud. We both froze.

I was off the table in a heartbeat, pulling my pants up my legs and tucking away my mercifully softening dick. Karyn likewise got her ass off the kitchen table, hauling her shorts back up her legs and donning her shirt at speed. I watched as she somewhat comically tried to manoeuvre her shorts up over her feet, attempting to avoid all my sperm.

The urgency of the situation meant, however, that she had no choice but to just pull them up, smearing my sticky cum all the way up her bare legs as it soaked the material of her shorts.

I was just doing the last button on my shirt when her father walked into the kitchen.

"Dean?" he said, clearly puzzled as to why I was still here.

My heart was in my mouth yet again. The kitchen must have stank of sex. Karyn's bra was lying on the floor behind her chair and my socks had gone AWOL. I tucked my bare feet as far under the table as I could get them.

The table!!! It was a fucking mess; flecked and streaked with sweat, handprints, footprints, ass-prints and, worse, tell-tale, white dots and dashes of my cum. I quickly clasped my hands and used them to cover the worst area, hoping beyond hope he wouldn't notice the sticky, white marks.

"Dad!" Karyn interrupted. Her face was flushed, sweat glistening on her forehead. "I was just making coffee. Would you like some?"

"Yes," her father replied dryly. "Yes, I would. Bring it through?"

"Sure," she answered. "Dean was working through in your office but I interrupted him to ask if he wanted some too."

"Yes," I said, after a long, anxious moment. "Yes, I wanted..err..some!"

My boss looked at me. I braced myself for the penny to drop with him and for the inevitable termination of my employment, not to mention police escort from his home.

"Oh," he said, simply. "Good."

I couldn't believe it.

"No need to hang around though," he said, distractedly checking his phone. "We can pick up from where we left off tomorrow."

With that, he turned on his heels and disappeared off to his office.

Karyn and I both let out the biggest of sighs.

Suddenly my socks reappeared. Karyn tossed them, bunched together, right at my face.

"They were in the middle of the fucking floor!" she said. "We would have been busted for sure!"

I sighed, another wave of relief, as I sat to pull them on.

"That was fucking unreal!" she gasped, sweeping her blonde hair back over her shoulder. "I have to feel you sucking my toes again."

I replayed the events of the last hour in my head, smiling to myself.

"Definitely," I replied.

She leaned down and kissed me, our tongues dancing together for the longest time. I felt my cock stiffening as I smelled her skin again.

She asked for my mobile number, which I gave her. She promised to reveal her plans for our next meeting in due course.

Getting back into my car to head home, I received a text message.

"My toes are unbelievably sticky with your beautiful cum," it read. "It feels so good. I'm going to play with Tommy and suck them clean while I think about making you cum with my toes. Karyn. X"

I drove home with another erection, my brain teeming with thoughts and memories of the girl's incredible toes and soles. I was now truly lost between Karyn's toes, both literally and in my most incredible new, recent fantasies.

I remembered, too, the sensation of her hot young tongue as it licked and sucked my big, masculine toes. I smiled, my hard cock touching the bottom of the steering wheel as I drove.

If Melissa wasn't home, I planned to strip off and masturbate as I recalled my afternoon worshipping the teenager's gorgeous bare feet while I fucked her delectable, tight, young cunt. I hoped I could shower before Melissa had the chance to detect the scent of a teenage girl on my skin.