Between Logic and Madness

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He spoke to her, but the sound was merely music unaccompanied by words.

She felt him moving her, rolling so his back was against the mattress, then sitting her up. Feeling uninhibited for the first time ever, she began to touch herself… hands on her breasts, squeezing them, rubbing them, pinching her own nipples while her body slid up and down his shaft. Then one hand going to her clit, rubbing, touching, while the other hand continued to fondle her breasts.

Waves rippling, rolling over into themselves, her orgasm building… he rolled her over once more and slid out of her. Taking her hips in his hands, he slid her to the edge of the bed, placing her legs on his shoulders and again slid his shaft into her. Holding her arms for leverage, he began slamming his hips against her, driving himself in deeper with every thrust.

Moving her legs, he flipped her over onto her stomach. Without thought, she lifted her hips, backing up to him. He entered her swiftly, his hands plying her soft flesh, pounding into her. His hand moved to her breasts, cupping one then the other before gliding down her stomach to rub against her clit.

She screamed as the pulsating waves of her orgasm overtook her being, losing any grip on reality there may have been. She could feel her inner walls gripping at his shaft as one spasm after another ripped through her body. Nothing else existed, just this sensation of ecstasy, this ultimate high, the rush of complete satisfaction.

As her own orgasms ebbed she felt him tense behind her, soon followed by the feel of his orgasm filling her. She could feel his body shudder as the last of his eruption dissipated.

He pulled away from her, rolling her over onto her back, her legs left dangling over the side of the bed. Then he fell onto his back beside her, taking hold of her hand in both his, holding it to his chest.

"Dawn will arrive soon," he whispered, his voice distant, sad.

"Don't leave me," she begged.

Turning her head to face him, she saw him smile. He reached over to touch her face.

"You still don't understand," he said. "I have been with you always. You know who I am, you've known the whole time. I will be at your side for all the days of your life."

"That's impossible," she reasoned.

He shook his head.

"Lay in my arms," he said as he moved them to the center of the bed.

She did as he asked, feeling a warmth deep to her soul. Safe. Comforted.

Upon opening her eyes, her first awareness was that she was alone in the bed. The room was dark.

"Marni?" she heard a voice call from the kitchen.

Getting up, she walked to the door, taking her robe from a hook. Slipping it on, she went to the kitchen.

The candles in the living room had been snuffed, but it wasn't as dark as it had been. Sunshine was attempting to break through the fog.

Hill was standing near the table.

"Where did that dog come from?" he asked, pointing to the little mixed breed sleeping on the sofa.

Looking at the dog she saw a golden light emerge, hover above the sleeping animal, swirl near the ceiling, then disappear. She smiled.

"He brought my guardian angel to me last night."

12