Between the Bars Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
carsonshepherd
carsonshepherd
1,173 Followers

"I'll give you more than that. I'll give you anything and everything you want."

Oh god. I shifted restlessly under his hot, relentless breath. Part of my brain warned me how bad this was, but the rest of me didn't care. The fine soft hairs of his goatee tickled me and scratched me beyond what I could handle. He hadn't even kissed me yet and already I felt desperate and overloaded. My nerves were raw and jumpy from everything that had happened in the past twenty-four hours; I needed an outlet and I needed it now.

Spinning in his arms, I wrapped my arm around his neck and found his hard, sculpted abs under the layers of clothing. His tongue teased and licked at my lips and then slid into my mouth, warm and sweet, playing with mine and I was lost in his taste, addicted to it. I shoved my tongue between his teeth and growled hungrily when he squeezed my ass. Fuck, I smelled his cock and I wanted it. I pulled my mouth from his and dropped to my knees on the bricks of the hearth, dragging the long johns down while I yanked his flannel shirt open. I purred happily at the sight of his cock smacking his belly.

"Mmm, greedy," he grinned. Daniel's hand came down to rest along the side of my face as I nuzzled his warm crotch. The pubic hairs tickled my nose as I ran my tongue through the thick, silky golden curls swirling over his balls and into the crease of his thigh. With the flat of my tongue, I licked up the sensitive underside of his shaft to that sweet spot just beneath the head. That made him moan and I smiled, glancing up at his eyes.

"I want this."

I wrapped my hand around the case of his cock and licked the tip, and Daniel watched with his eyes gleaming while I rubbed it against my cheek, then my lips and my chin and even over my closed eyelids, just to feel it on my skin, feel it everywhere. It was warm and silky; it smelled so good and felt so good when I slid my lips over the thick head and sucked it lightly, circling it over and over with my tongue until I tasted his juices well up. I started to sink my mouth down his shaft, but he suddenly pulled away leaving me bereft.

"Hey," I protested. He held me on my knees, with his cock in my face but not letting me close enough to touch it.

"You like being on your knees, Ry? Maybe on your knees with your ass in the air, and a big, shiny black dildo sliding in and out of your hole..."

My heart started pounding directly in my throat. "But I don't..."

"I know, you don't bottom," he interrupted my protest. "But see... I think you do." He kept me on my knees, but dropped his voice down to a low, hypnotic rumble that I had to strain to hear. The heat in my face had nothing to do with the flames in the fireplace next to me but for some reason I didn't even try to move. "I think you've just never had a good top. I think someone fucked you over, maybe even hurt you."

He stopped, and his face wasn't smug or even looking for an answer, he was just looking at me. I opened my mouth, but nothing came out and I looked away.

"You missed the feeling though," Daniel went on softly. "That feeling of something filling you up and hitting that little spot inside you... so you bought that big black dick I saw in your drawer. Cocks are a lot easier to deal with when there's nobody attached to them, aren't they?"

My blush was so deep and intense, I felt a little dizzy and my heart was thumping in that low, hard banging I hated so much. My throat was thick and muddy.

"Don't be embarrassed. It makes me hot thinking about it. I wish I'd grabbed it before we ran out." He grinned briefly and put his hand under my chin, lifting my face so he could see my eyes. I didn't want to look at him but I did. I couldn't not look at him. I loved looking at his gorgeous blue eyes and nothing I told myself could stop the warm feeling I got when he smiled at me. "It's safe, you know. Serve and protect, that's the police creed."

Safe. It was critical for me. I lived my life for safe. I locked myself away in my master bedroom-turned-office for safe. My very own ivory tower. Daniel had dragged me out of it kicking and screaming, but in the end, he was right. I could've stopped him, but I didn't.

And I didn't stop him when he took my hands and pulled me up to my feet, his mouth taking mine as he tugged my sweater and my t-shirt up, releasing my lips just long enough to drag them over my head. A minute later we were in my grandparents' squeaky old iron bed, kerosene heater battling the chill in the room, me naked but barely feeling the cold with Daniel's naked body stretched out over mine, skin hot from the flames. I skimmed my palms from his smooth ass cheeks up his golden back, closing my eyes as he wiggled his hips between my legs, making his hard cock slide up next to mine.

"Fuck," I gasped. Already I was leaking, making a pool on my belly. I could feel his arms shaking a bit with all his weight supported on them.

"Mmm, yeah." Daniel dipped his head and nibbled my left nipple. I rubbed myself against the warm weight on his cock, trying to get friction between our bellies. "And I know how to do it right... push it in nice and slow and let you stretch around it, let you push into me and show me how deep and how fast you want it... and my cock will be so warm inside you and you'll feel so nice and full..."

A strange sound came from my throat. In a haze of lust, I barely noticed his hands rolling me over, until my face was in the dusty-smelling pillow and his hot mouth was on the back of my neck. I didn't move as he shifted his weight more fully onto me, pushing me down into the bed, pinning me firmly. I was pinned and I loved the feeling of his cat-like muscular body on mine, his six-feet-two-inches of warmth and hardness. Instead of struggling, I let out a sigh of what sounded like relief. Relieved that I didn't have to fight this, I didn't have to do anything but lie still as his tongue lightly traced the curve of my spine down to the top of my ass.

"You're going to lift your ass for me," he told me in that low hypnotic voice that made me lose the will to resist, not that I wanted to at this point anyway. "You're going to open for me and I'm going to put my tongue in you until you scream. And then...." A husky little chuckle brushed over my skin and made my cock leak onto the quilt, and I couldn't stand it anymore. "I'm going to fuck you nice and slow at first, until you can't stop yourself and you beg me for more."

"God. Daniel."

Tugging, hands gently drawing me up to my knees. The cool air brushed my exposed ass. My back arched upward and I dropped my head between my elbows, clutching handfuls of the sheets to stop my wild shaking. How did he know?

"You look so fucking hot on your knees."

That low raspy voice...warm hands on my ass cheeks, parting them and oh god I couldn't stop shaking. My elbows collapsed and my face went into the dusty pillow and my mouth filled with cotton as I bit into it. I didn't want him to stop, not ever.

"Mmm such a tight little hole... I can't wait to taste it."

Just his rough growl made me whimper and I shot out of my skin when his agile tongue slid down my crack and circled my hole. The pillow muffled my moan, and then disappointment crushed me when he pulled away leaving my cock aching.

"Get your face out of that pillow," the rough, commanding voice told me. "I want to hear you scream. I want you to shake the fucking walls." Hands stroking my ass, my hips, my trembling thighs struggling to hold me steady. "There's nobody to hear, nobody for miles." Softer whisper this time, soothing and knowing some deep part of me. "You can let go, Rylan. Just stop thinking, let me take everything away for awhile and you can just not think, not worry...."

"Oh fuck," I breathed aloud while my heart hammered in my throat. His hot breath on the tender skin of my ass and then his tongue, lapping and probing at my hole; I arched into him, and then I just gave in, letting the whole world drop out from under me with the strangest sensation of falling. Just falling into him, the skillful strokes of his tongue teasing my hole, darting in and out. Oh god, so much relief to just let go, not think. My head dropped low between my arms while I listened to the soft, greedy sounds he made licking my ass.

When his tongue slid past the tight ring of muscle and slipped inside me, I moaned and melted, all my resistance gone. I pushed back against him and he groaned, pulling my ass wider with his thumbs, pressing until his finger slid inside me and I felt quick, exquisite tingles radiating out and curling in my balls.

"Daniel," I breathed as I twisted against him. I wanted that finger, I wanted more, everything he had.

"I need to fuck you, I need to fuck you now... your wallet in your pocket?" Impatiently, he reared back and suddenly empty, I sank down into the mattress in a sweaty, panting heap. My cock throbbed so hard, I knew I'd come the minute he entered me. I needed to be filled and I'd not had a real live cock in a very long time. Hot, hard, thrusting, pounding flesh instead of sleek unforgiving plastic. The first inch and I'd be gone. Wanting it made me shake all over, waiting while he slid naked off the bed to grab my jeans from the floor.

"I don't have a condom in my wallet," I said when I realized dimly what he was doing.

"Goddammit." He disappeared and I rolled to my side, stroked myself impatiently. My cock was wet from my juices. The wind howled and beat at the windows but it was warm in here... warm and safe. I'd never felt this safe.

"Ry?"

I looked up at Daniel standing naked in the doorway, a horrified look on his face. "What is it?" I demanded.

"Please tell me you have some condoms stashed around here."

"Holy shit..." I caught my breath, my eyes darting up to his as I shook my head. "You don't have any in your bag?"

"I thought I did."

I whimpered with disappointment, my hand stroking and squeezing my cock. Fine then. I couldn't help myself, I couldn't wait anymore. On my side, I lifted my knee, I slid my wet finger inside my hole, filling the empty spot that still tingled from his tongue, his fingers. He stared at me open-mouthed from the doorway for a split second, then he remembered to take a breath.

"Of fuck.... that's so hot baby... But don't cum, not yet. Hang on."

Reluctantly, I stopped, letting my finger slide out even while my hole tightened to keep it inside; he was gone from the doorway and I squirmed restlessly.

"Where are you going?" I called impatiently. "If you can't fuck me, then I'll just have to do it myself."

***


Chapter 13

"Wait, baby, please," he called desperately from somewhere beyond the doorway. The electricity was still on, but it was only a matter of time before the power lines succumbed to the weight of the ice. It happened every time we had an ice storm out here because the electrical connections had never been modernized, it was connected to the outside of the house instead of being buried. In the winter, the house was always prepared and kept stocked with emergency supplies, lanterns and candles and everything we needed to stay warm. We'd gotten everything ready so that there would be no fumbling around in the dark. Still, I heard a thud and a muffled curse from the kitchen.

"You okay in there?" I asked, amused.

"Yeah...." muttering, "fucking fucker..."

It hit me then, the creeping realization over what I'd just done and said... I'd never done that in front of someone, never even admitted I did it let alone said it out loud and now I just did both, right in front of this person I'd only met a few days ago. Had it even been a few days, I didn't even know anymore, time was losing its relevance to me.

Hurried footsteps were coming toward the bedroom and I grabbed the quilt and rolled up in it, burying my burning face in the pillow. Just thinking of him finding my dildo in the drawer was too much to bear and his comments replayed repeatedly in my brain until my veins were filled with shards of ice. Cocks are easier when there's nobody attached... My dick was still hard but I couldn't look at him, not now and not ever, I was never going to look at him again.

"Hope you saved some for me..." His voice, slightly breathless, his weight pressing down the bed and the whisper of objects being set down carefully. Then he paused, touching me through the quilt. "Hey, what's wrong?"

Silence. I couldn't speak even if I hadn't had my face in the pillow.

"Rylan... what is it? Did I say something?"

The little note of worry in his question was so adorable, I was suddenly ashamed of myself for being so selfish, not thinking of him, just of myself. I hated my own shame and I hated that I wasn't normal, because he didn't deserve this. It wasn't his fault that I was so fucking... like I was.

"No..." I pulled the pillow away from my face and looked up at his eyes even though it was one of the most difficult things I've ever done. He looked so sweet and anxious, I actually managed a smile. "It's not you Daniel. It's me, I just..."

"I know," he said; and because of the look in his eyes, I actually believed that he really did know. For the first time in my life, I felt as if someone really understood me and it was almost scary, the emotions that brought out. He smiled at his hand as he slid it into my hair, rubbing his thumb over the base of my skull in tiny circles. "But you don't have to be embarrassed with me. It's hot... so hot to see you like that, touching yourself because you have to, because you're so hot for me you can't wait anymore..."

That rough sexy voice cast its spell over me and I felt my paralyzing blush fading and leaving the overwhelming desire to please him. I'll do anything you want, anything just guide me, show me... I felt frantic and disconnected as he unwound me from the quilt and I lifted my hips when he slid a pillow under them, riding the waves of his voice talking to me every second while his hands positioned me the way he wanted me, on my back, hips up and knees apart.

"I can't fuck you but I want to watch you, I want to see exactly what you like so when this ice melts and we can take a snowplow or a dogsled to the nearest drugstore, I'll be ready, I'll know exactly how you like to be fucked... Show me, Ry."

Something cool and firm slid into my hand and when I finally focused my eyes, I saw it was a slim white candle from the emergency supplies. It had never been lit and it was sleek and tempting. I slid it through my palm, feeling my hole start to tingle as I thought of him watching me, jacking himself over me while I fucked myself with it...

"Yeah, that's it, get it ready." His breath was coming a little faster now and his voice sent shivers through me. Years since I'd let someone fuck me or even wanted to but right now, I'd give anything to feel his cock invading me. He moved away for a second, reached down and grabbed what I saw was a big bottle of yellow corn oil. When he held it up with a smirk, I laughed. So that was what he was banging around in the kitchen for. "Appropriate for a farm boy, I thought," he grinned and I nodded my agreement.

Careful not to spill anything, he opened the cap and tilted the bottle over my belly, pouring out a thin rivulet from my just below my belly button and over my cock. Cool droplets trickled down my balls. Looking up into his eyes, I ran my palm over my belly, smearing the oil all over it and down over my cock so that it was so slippery it slid effortlessly through my hand and my hips jerked involuntarily and I groaned.

"Mmm," Daniel breathed. He was panting now, watching me intently with his eyes dark and heavy and his hand lazily rubbing his cock. It glistened with precum and I couldn't stop looking at it. "Tell me what you think about when you're fucking yourself with that big black cock in your drawer. I want to know everything you've never admitted to anyone, Ry, everything that secretly gets you off so hard your head almost explodes when you cum."

"There are two guys," I said even though I had no idea why I was telling him this, I'd barely even said it to myself let alone aloud. "I don't know who they are, but I can't get away. I can't even see their faces."

"Do they have you restrained?" he asked softly.

I swallowed, it wasn't easy for me to say this. Major deep dark confession, fantasy I hid in the darkest places, so that I didn't even consciously think about it. "Yes... just my wrists. And I can't see because I'm blindfolded and they have me on my hands and knees..."

"Oh fuck," he said involuntarily, his eyes widening. "What do they make you do?"

"They... um, one of them is in front of me and the other one is behind me." I slid the candle through my oiled hand, making it slippery. Daniel's eyes bored down, watching intently as I reached down and teased my hole with the end of the candle. This was making him so hot, my embarrassment faded, anything for that look of animal lust on his face that came from my words and what I was doing. "The one if front of me is holding my head and making me suck him, it's hard to breathe but I don't care, I could suck his dick forever and ever."

Slowly, I let the candle slide into my hole and its cool length made me moan raggedly. Daniel put his hands on my knees and pushed them back slightly, staring down, watching my tender hole flutter around the slender wax column. My cock twitched so hard with the need to cum that I wrapped the fingers just of my right hand under the head and squeezed firmly so that the pressure and slight pain backed the orgasm off and bought me more time. I wanted to make Daniel a limp puddle before I let myself cum but it wasn't going to be easy.

"And the other one is fucking you, pounding into you from behind and making you moan around the cock in your mouth..."

"Yeah." Whimpering, I squirmed as I slowly slid the candle back and forth past my tight ring in gentle little thrusts. Daniel's chest rose and fell rapidly and he was flushed, so damp and beautiful with his sheen of excitement, barely restrained as he stared down at me slowly fucking myself. It felt good, but at the same time, it was a tease. When it bumped my prostate I writhed, but it was so slender, there just wasn't enough girth to fill me the way I craved. His cock could do it, it was so nice and thick, but I couldn't have that and the frustration was crushing me and tearing me apart.

"Daniel. I need more," I whispered with something like desperation. I felt split open and exposed and deliriously free. Nothing mattered. He'd said it was safe and it was, for once in my life I believed that. "Something thicker."

No answer but a low growl. He jumped off the bed and returned a second later with a wicked grin and something hidden behind his back.

"Close your eyes."

I obeyed, letting the blackness drift through my mind, not thinking, just like he told me to, letting myself go and just feeling the hard wax inside me and my hole tingling around it, craving more as I slowly rotated my hips into the feeling. Sounds of him fumbling around, plastic cap on the bottle of oil, the anticipation growing, wondering what he had.

"Now turn over," he said in an impossibly sexy voice that just blazed through me like a fireball. I tossed the candle on the floor and flipped over, draping my hips over the pillow. My cock throbbed under my weight and I parted my knees and drew them up. I spread my ass for him, just the way he promised I would. I did everything he wanted me to do. Not thinking was such a relief.

I felt something cold, hard and slippery pressing at my hole. It was thick and not especially rounded at the end, and there was a little jolt of pain and surprise as it invaded my hole. Gasping I twisted around to see what it was and Daniel withdrew it so he could hold it up and show me what he was putting in me. My eyes widened, and then I laughed. It was my grandpa's MagLite, long, slender, sleek and shiny metallic blue. Its thickness was the girth of a C battery plus the metal sheath.

carsonshepherd
carsonshepherd
1,173 Followers